HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 am

Kye maintains his grip on his sword, "Alright then, lead the way......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 am

Cereza nodded her head, and looked at Kye. "This will not be easy...though it will more than likely be easier than fighting a hellknight."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 am

Kye nods, "Probably.......depending on the size of this opponent, I'll be able to defeat him quickly, I'm suited to fighting beings who are far taller than me.........I've always been the smaller man in my fights these days............."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 am

"Well," Cereza looked at Kye; "the thing with our pack, since we don't really 'hang out' with humans, a full blood fire dire wolf continues to grow with age...which makes their rage more and more powerful." She began to walk towards the village as she spoke. "Compared to the elders of the pack in their wolf forms, my mother and I are pretty small." She then stopped. "Oh, another thing....since this is an elder of the pack that is in a rage....his flames will look like smoke." She turned back to Kye. "Remember the two male black wolves with my mother...it will be a little bit like-"
Suddenly from the corner of Cereza's eye, a black flash zipped past her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 am

Kye noticed the stream of black move past Cereza, and immediately swung his blade from his back, aiming toward the center of whatever was passing by them.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 am

Deus hopped around the control panel, pressing several buttons with his paws as he want. The machine let out a series of beeps followed by a whirring noise as the two nearest cylinders began to light up and rotate. As he continued to press more the next two cylinders began to spin and light up. Finally he breathed a small sigh and turned to Alexis,
"Could you pull that level, please?",
He lifted one paw and pointed at a lever on the right of the control panel.

Alexis nodded and walked over to it then placed one hand on the handle,
"This one, right?".

"Yeah, then when the hatch opens put the Elemental Charge into it"

Alexis nodded again and pulled the lever.

There was another whirring noise, but this time it came from the control panel as a small hatch winded down revealing a gap in the wall big enough for a tennis ball. Alexis slowly walked to it and looked inside before pulling her head back and producing the Charge from her pocket and gently placing it within the gap.

"Now stand back",
Deus sat down on the panel and looked at the screens.

Alexis took a few steps back then turned to look at Deus as the screens began to flicker to life.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Cereza turned around, as her ears flicked. "We literally have to hunt him down." She whispered. "There's no reasoning with a Fire Dire Wolf in a rage." She added, as her ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Kye nodded, smelling the air. "I think I've got his scent........interesting........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 pm

"Watch for his fangs." Cereza warned...having already caught the raged wolf's scent.

Nijuu turned to Tynan and nodded her head once, as she walked back to Grey. "They agreed that I could speak with my father." She told him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Grey smiles, "Glad to hear it......."

Kye nods, "Alright then, time to awaken Salamandra!" He drew his blade fully from his back now, as a flaming apparation was called forth and scorched the ground around him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:41 am

They all sensed Lucifer's approach.

Friend sighed.
"Oh dear... all I wanted was for this to be nice and quiet..."

Inferno and Kiadred both lunged at the same time - only for Friend to lightly take hold of their heads and smash them into each other.
As they both sank to the ground dazed, Friend looked over at Lucifer.

"Here to watch, are you? I'm on business so you probably won't be entertained..."

Mawthrough let his arm fall down around her, being gentle.
"I think you have the advantage on me... you can read me like a book, play me like a harp - and I'm helpless to resist..." he smirked...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:19 am

Various symbols and writings appear on the screen and Deus studied each carefully before standing up again and walking to a button on the far side of the control panel. He placed both paws on it and pushed causing a low rumbling followed by an increase in the whirring. Then the screens died and all the noise stopped.

"Did we break it?"

"No... Just needs an experts hand...",
Deus gave the nearest screen a kick, causing the screens to flicker and the noise to begin again,
"Or a cat's paw".

Up on the surface the thick antenna looking rod on the guildhall began to rise up, until it was several meters higher than before. A gathering crowd of catgirls stood around the hall watching the strange spectacle

"And.... Now",
Deus pressed one more button causing the noise to die again,
"3... 2... 1...".

There was a large sound of compressed air followed by the crackling of flames. On the surface smoke could be seen from the rod followed by a burst of flames launching from the rod like a cannon, they rose higher and higher before disappearing from site. A flash of light appeared in front of the guild hall and Alexis was holding Deus once again.

"Ooo, pretty...",
Alexis watched the fire rise till it disappeared.

A large explosion of flame suddenly erupted blocking out the sky above them, it only lasted a few moments but completely cleared the clouds surrounding the area. The air felt physically dryer and the environment had a lasting warmth. It took a few minutes before the clouds began to reform, taking the shape of thick grey rain clouds followed by the soft beginning of falling rain from the clouds.

Jenny appeared from the guild hall and walked towards them,
"What do ya know... A weapon can be used as a weather machine...",
She looked up at the growing downpour for several moments before flicking the water off her tail and heading back inside,
"Let me know if you need any more of those charges, I can make to order".

Alexis watched Jenny walk away,
"You could just make some ready for us...",
She folded her arms as Deus crawled up to her shoulder.

"And risk someone using it as a weapon? No thanks..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 am

Lucifer looked to Inferno with disdain, then to Kiadred, "I'm not concerned about you Friend, but those two, Arch Angels are forbidden from entering my realm, and Kiadred, I specifically told your son that if I saw you again, I would tear you limb, from limb!" He rose his hand up, as if to strike them with a sphere of corrupted energy.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:51 am

Nijuu nodded her head. "I can't say that I have no reservations about seeing the man that tried to kill me...but if it were not for the questions that I had about my own power, I would have nothing to do with him."

Cereza's ears flicked quickly, then flattened again. "He's close." She whispered, and as she turned towards Kye, the black smokey wolf lept out of the trees, pinning Cereza to the ground. His eyes were burning, and his saliva dripped from his blood stained fangs.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 am

Without a second thought, Kye launched the flaming apparation into the wolf, attempting to knock it off of her.

Grey sighed, "We all have moments in life such as that.........."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

He was back in his lab, examining the burnt flesh. He produced a vial of acid, and opened the top o the sphere. He poured the acid in slowly onto the flesh. As the organic matter dissolved, the Lich flipped a switch, sending a charge through the sphere, which now glowed. When the flesh fully dissolved in the acid, all that was left was a small gaseous orb, suspended in glass sphere. 'Now,' he said, rubbing his hands, 'time to weaponise it.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 am

chastity smiled
"maybe i can aybe i cant, so am i easy or hard to read?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 am

He looked down at her.
He smiled and stroked her hair.

"You're like a wonderful puzzle. I spend almost all this time with you looking at you from every angle, trying on occasion to figure out what you want, figure out what you're thinking, know what you would desire... but... on occasion..."

He kissed her forehead.

"I see right into you. And I see a beautiful angel in the midst of glory, wanting for times like this to last forever with me. Wanting bliss to be together in."
He rested his forehead on hers.
"And I promise, Chastity. I promise that no matter what, we will have that bliss. Even if I have to burn the world for it."

Friend couldn't resist a smile.
"Well, that's actually a nice surprise..."

Both Inferno and Kiadred were torn. On the one hand, if they didn't leave, they stood literally no chance of getting the opportunity again. Friend might not be able to kill them - although he could make them wish he could - but Lucifer did not possess such a limitation.

But... on the other hand... they couldn't leave. Not while Friend was so close to their children, unawares. They had to do something.

Friend sensed their agitation.

"Alright, alright," he said wearily, raising a hand for Lucifer to stop his attack.
"How about this? You leave now, you don't get annihilated, I have a talk with them, and I promise you will see them, unharmed, again. That is my final offer, and I advise you take it."

Before Inferno could reply, Kiadred grappled him round the neck and they fell through a portal back to the mortal world.
Friend turned back to Lucifer.
"Much obliged, sir," he said politely...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 am

Lucifer sighed, "And I was looking forward to killing that hag, and the flaming fool......too bad.....their blood will have to freeze some other day..........you know, I realized, while chained down for thousands of years, quite a few things......about the three main realms.........and how funny it is that what people seek is almost always before their eyes, rather than miles away like they usually think.......hehehe..........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 am

The smokey wolf yelped, and reared upwards, in attempt to throw whatever it was behind him, back.
Cereza grabbed her sword, and swung it towards the smokey wolf's chest, leaving a deep cut in his chest...though not deep enough to kill him. She then rolled away from the smokey wolf, and into a kneeling position. "Cut off his head!" Cereza growled lowly, keeping eye contact with the smokey wolf, as he feel to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 am

Kye ran forward at full speed, and flew forward, then, a moment later, he was above the wolf, swinging right for its neck, the flaming apparation going for its back in an attempt to hold it down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

chastity smiled as he rested his forhead on her
"you know exactly what i want, and i will do whatever it takes as well for us to remain together, as i have said before i will fight with you against heaven and hell to remain by your side"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Mercy looks to Serenity, "Do you have any solid weapons my daughter, something I could bind one of the blades which make up the lifeblade to?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

serenity thought for a moment
"only the only ones i have are the ones i can create with my wind ability, will those work?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Mercy thought for a moment, then said, "How about your bow my dear?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next