HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:10 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Valentine
Silver
Silver

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

As Draklin ran by him, Weiss quickly grabbed his shoulder, and helped him fly into the portal with him, closing it a moment later. He felt some strange, disturbing energy, but laughed, since his portal was derived from the heavens, it would be extremely difficult for anything to interupt its celestial flow.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 am

Inferno looked down at her.

"You mean that. You mean every word of it."

He looked down at her belly.

Then he clenched his fists.
"Maybe I don't care. Maybe I'd be willing to live with you hating me if it means you don't see him again. What about that, then?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 am

Draklin flew through the portal with Weiss holding onto him, both of them moving at a rapid speed until hitting what appeared to be soft snow, atop solid ice, which Draklin flew right into, annoyed greatly to this result.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

Cereza smiled and looked at the mountain that Pyro had cut into. "Wow!" She gasped in awe. "I'm really impressed." She commented.
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 am

As soon as Weiss left the portal, he landed gracefully onto the snow, laughing as he heard Draklin hit the ice. "Ouch bud, should've warned you about that, my home isn't exactly hospitable to those who aren't masters of ice."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 am

Kye sighed, "Yeah.........hopefully, one day I can be that strong for you.......no one would ever consider messing with us then........"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 am

The portal closed and the barrier lit up brighter. A fishy smell began to become apparent.

"Another pet?! Yey!",
Mittens jumped for joy

"Hold on kid, seems we have another trespasser... They don't seem to understand the barriers of Ellundril either..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 am

Cereza smiled, and looked at Kye. "Well we have the rest of our lives to gain that strength."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 am

Draklin looked around the room, "From the look of it, we're in Antarctica....wait, you set up your home at the bottom of the world!!!!"

Kye nodded, "Indeed, and when we share our blood together, you'll begin to gain some of my powers too.......for blood must be given willingly for such a thing to occur........."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 am

Jenny broke the illusion once more to reveal they were still in the barrier,
"As I said, the barrier around Ellundril, cannot be 'passed' through as a door would"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 am

Weiss now had a vein popping in his head. "Well, that's not very nice, guess I'll have to call in an owed favor from my great grandad, and calling in the favor of an arch angel isn't ever to be taken lightly, I'd recommend bringing down the barrier, lest you make me pissed enough to ask the man who blinded me for help, would be easier if you did this the easy way." He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 am

Draklin cursed loudly. "What the fuck is your problem lady!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 am

"If you call for more help they will suffer the same fate... The barrier around Ellundril has kept it safe from the Cataclysm centuries ago, it won't break or be surpassed so easily",
Jenny shook her head and went back to reading

Mittens stood there with two collars,
"Okay who wants black and who wants white?",
She wore the smile of a 5 year old
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 am

Weiss spoke calmly, "Sorry, I don't believe in collars, nor do I believe in being treated like an animal, could please bring Deus here, if you'd be so kind?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 am

Draklin grew even more angry at their request to place collars on them, and the urge to tear them apart grew as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 am

serenity looked down at her belly then back up at grey
"you mean she is completely fixed inside? she will be able to have her wish when she is older?"

chastity was stunned by her fathers reaction
"yes i mean every word, if you wont let me be with him, wont help me to get him back, you wont ever see me again"
she looked into her fathers eyes with complete sadness
" can you live with that?, live with the fact you took your daughters happiness away? knowing i would be miserable all my life, and never see me ever again or even meet your grandchild"
a tear streamed down her face
"i couldn't bare to be around you, knowing that you are are the only reason i cant be with him, knowing that you could help me but chose not to..i will do it father i will leave and youll never see me again"
she paused for a moment
"but i will tell you this, i wont give up, i will find a way to get him back, with or without your help, no matter how long it takes i wont give up"
she turned and started walking away from him
"your choice father, either help me get him back or never see me again, your only daughter"
she glanced over her shoulder
"how would you have felt if grandfather told you that you couldnt be with mother, and kept you away from her, keep you from seeing your own child?, thats what your doing to me and maw"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:46 am

"Deus is... busy... He cannot see you at this moment in time",
Jenny wore a rather serious expression on her face.

"Aw c'mon Edward! If you don't wear the leash, you might get lost!"

"Hey, Sis! What should be call the new one?"

"Oh that's right... erm... hmm.. um... How about... Darkness!"

"Yeah! Edward and Darkness!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 am

Grey nods, "Yes, she also repaired her nerves, Livia can feel pain normally again......but she........isn't void of all other feeling as well.....she told me she talked with you about it in the past........how she could feel no....uh.....pleasure......in life........."

Draklin shouted, "Don't make me shoot you fucking cat people!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 am

Jenny released a series of sparks around the barrier,
"Watch your tongue runt, I do not take pleasure in hearing such words here!",
She stood up, looking rather irate for once
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 am

Weiss laughed out loud, "They must have very low I.Q's Draklin, or must be color blind, I'm Weiss, it means white in German, my hair is white, my clothes are white, my eyes are white, my blade is silver, nothing about me is dark, I don't have to see to know that!" His arms remained crossed as he laughed at their stupidity.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:53 am

Draklin shouted loudly, "No little fucking feline bitch is gonna tell me what to do in this life, or the next, especially when they're fucking keeping me as a fucking prisoner in this stupid, dumbass looking fucking place!!! And there's no way in the nine fucking hells that I'm letting any of you put a leash on me, or wash my goddamn mouth out with soap, you fucking GOT THAT!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:55 am

Mittens raised an eyebrow,
"But I thought you said you were blind?"

Jenny had had enough at this point,
"GO TO HELL YOU RUNT!",
A large bolt of lightning struck inside the barrier, releasing shockwaves and high density electrical energy into the inhabitants. Next thing they knew the two were in the sea below with lightning running through the water and draining all abilities.

OOT: Heading off, enjoy your temporary freedom... Also seriously drop all the swearing, it is bugging me and I don't want to filter it if i can avoid it
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am

Weiss smiled, "Blind to detail, I can still see figures, and it was only a couple hundred years ago that I was blinded, wasn't born this way, nah, Gabriel burnt those portions of my eyes out long ago, and I know the color of cloth I wear is white, because I've worn the same type of clothes since I reached adulthood. Sadly, this blindness to detail blinds me to the world of spirits and souls too." Upon being hit by the technique, Weiss felt severally drained, but not sad, or injured, just laughing.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 am

While in the water, feeling the shock going throughout his Draklin continued grinning, "Ah, gotta love it when you successfully antagonize your captors eh?"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am

Weiss took his elemental resistant cellphone from his pocket, and dialed in a few numbers before putting it back. "Yeah, least we're free, boat should be here with Lamia to get us out of here real soon, guess I exhausted my favor with her, you owe me for this Draklin, I almost became a pet pop sickle."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next