HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 am

Draklin grinned, "I've a curse that's a bit more tricky than whatever realm this is....thanks to a friend of mine.....no realm has a hold over my soul, I die in this body, it has to either pass on to a newborn, or to one of my alternate bodies, I'd escape without much of an issue, the only problem behind this curse, is I'll never enter heaven or hell after my death, but unlike Occidio, I prefer it that way!" He kept his gun aimed toward his head.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 am

"Realm? What are you talking about? We are on a floating island above earth...",
Jenny crossed her arms and adjusted her glasses,
"Are you that dumb?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am

Draklin grinned, "Ah, I just needed to confirm something, if I kill this body, I can leave with ease, so either let me go, or I leave you with a headless corpse."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 am

"As I keep telling you, you can try to leave but you will not get very far... The barrier energies that are used to restrict power usage will tear you apart as soon as you shoot yourself",
Jenny sighed and sat down on a nearby bench.

Fluffy poked the barrier,
"Yeah so don't try anything!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 am

Draklin growled loudly as he put his gun down, "Fine, but I'm staying here either, let me go in peace, go find some mindless creature to play with, because I'll tear you apart if you try to make me into anything related to the word 'pet'......" He had enough energy to fight back in case they tried anything.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 am

Inferno walked up to her, took hold of her shoulders and turned her round - Mawthrough wasn't done talking.

He had smiled when he'd said he was going to be a father - but now his face fell, and his voice sounded subdued.

"Chances are you aren't too sure what that first part meant - that's the part I'm ashamed of, Chastity. I made you my familiar. I took control of you."

"I... took your soul."

Inferno gave a noise like a rolling thundercloud.

"Before you judge, Inferno, consider my alternatives. Option one, have us all battle Friend together. But what if we lost? If you're hearing this, we clearly didn't, but what if we did? I couldn't risk that. I could never risk that. So, if we all battled and lost, Friend would take Chastity. Not an option.
So, option two - hide Chastity, so I could fight without freaking out about her. But that only lessened our chances. And no matter where I hid her, even the Nexus, Friend would find her.
Option three - get Chastity pregnant without her knowledge - which it almost killed me to do to you by the way, Chastity, and it makes me so ANGRY that I had to - and then go through with the main plan of contain Friend by going through with him, effectively condemning him to death and saving you. But there's one thing stopping that plan from ever happening - and that's Chastity. Yes, you."

He looked up at them.
"If you knew what I was going to do, even for a fraction of a second, would you ever even consider letting me go? You wouldn't. You couldn't. I don't want to imagine what's going to happen when you wake up and I actually do it. So, I decided that the only way - the only way that we could be damned certain of victory, making sure that no matter what happened, no matter what, you stayed alive and free - was that I had to do something that ensured that you would be safe. And that was making you my familiar."

"Remember the contract we had? Where you had my soul inside you, until Inferno destroyed it?"

Another growl from Inferno.

"I did what I swore I would never do, what I fought for so long to avoid doing to you by accident - I took your soul into me. I stole it from you. And now, the next time we meet..."

He broke off.
"I'll let Inferno explain... I can't explain it... I'm sorry, Chastity... I'm so so sorry..."

Their images were starting to fade away.
"Only three things left to say, Chastity. First, I hope you can forgive me. I hope you can see why I did what I did.

"Secondly, and I'm sorry again, but you get the hard job."
He smiled ruefully.
"I get tortured by a near omnipotent being, you have to convince Inferno to let me out. He's the only one with the power to let me see you again. And as of now, he hates me more than he's hated anything..."

"YOU'RE BLOODY RIGHT, I DO!"

"And thirdly..."

He looked up - and despite the fact that there was no way on Earth he could have known, he looked straight into Chastity's eyes.

"I want you to know that no matter what you decide, no matter if we see each other again, no matter what... I will always, always, love you. I will wait for forever to come, if it means I can kiss you just one more time... and if I can see you and my child, I will slay God himself if I must. Goodbye, Chastity. Inferno, I hope you can see my reasoning. And I swear on my life I will never, ever, use what I have done to her."

He was now almost completely faded, but he managed one last smile.
"Chastity... did I tell you how much I love saying your name...?'

Then they were both gone.
The images left completely.

Inferno turned and started walking away.
"Well, he's staying there. There is no argument under the sun that can convince me to get him out of there, so don't bother trying... that bloody incubus wretch is never going to see you again, and it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. I still can't believe he did that. I can't believe it. He made you his familiar! Summed up, you're now his little puppet! He tells you to jump, and you will jump because you will have no choice but to obey him! He's violated you!"

He growled.
"HE, IS NEVER, GOING TO GET THE CHANCE TO CONTROL YOU! I WON'T LET HIM!! EVER!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am

"Wow, Mr. Vampire sure got energetic all a sudden!",
Mittens walked back in with a Leash in hand.

"He sure talks big when he is in the middle of our island..."

OOT: Heading home, be back in around 20-30 mins
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 am

Draklin saw the leash and aimed for it with his demonic pistol, "Don't you even fucking dare!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:20 am

"Bad boy! Watch your mouth!"

"Yeah or we will have to wash it out with soap!"

Jenny couldn't help but laugh as she watched the three of them
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:23 am

Draklin chuckled, "Bring down the barrier, and I'll never curse again in your presence, I promise!" At that moment, he fired a set of rounds into the leash to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 am

Mittens turned her body causing the blasts to miss the leash,
"No... bad Edward!"

Fluffy crossed her arms,
"No... Washing your mouth out with soap is much more effective"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 am

Draklin stomped on the ground, "My name is Draklin, not Edward you little runt!!! I'm not staying here, as soon as Weiss gets my text message, he's going to help me out of this jam, and then I'll never have to deal with this shit ever again, purgatory was less hell than this!!!" His energy levels were up, but his hunger wasn't, so with his spare hand, he reached into his pocket to take out a small piece of packaged garlic bread, unwrapping it and taking a bite of the bread, enjoying the garlic goodness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 am

"dont i get a say in this"
she turned and faced her father
"after all this is about me, my life and"
she place her hand on her belly
"and our childs life, you cant keep maw from me, or from his child, our child, its not right"
she took a step closer to him
"even tho he did make me his familiar, he wouldnt used that to his advantage, you dont know him like i do and he wouldnt do anything to hurt me"
she walked up and hugged her father
"please father dont keep us apart, im begging you, you cant do this,"
she looked up at him her tears streaming down her face
"if you keep us apart i will never forgive you... i-i will run away and youll never see me again... i'll take care of mine and maw baby myself"
she stepped back from him
"you know i will do father"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 am

Jenny flicked her finger, causing a spark to strike the garlic bread in an attempt to knock it away,
"Bad boy... You should only eat the right kind of food"

Fluffy had somehow produced a dog bowl filled with carrots,
"This is healthy and will keep you alive, unlike our last pet... Did I mention he died horribly?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 am

Draklin looks at them angrily, "Vegetation isn't in my diet you morons, I can only eat package food, and raw or cooked flesh!!!" His garlic bread was fried, but luckily, he had another small piece, which he took from his pocket, unwrapped, and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 am

"What about chicken... from a tube?",
Fluffy put the the bowl down and kicked it into the barrier
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 am

Draklin growled, "I'd rather take a chunk of raw flesh from your damn arm!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 am

Jenny set off a chain of sparks within the barrier,
"Shut up will ya",
She then rotated her body so that she lay along the bench and pulled out a book from her bag,
"I want to read..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:52 am

Draklin calmed down, holding his gun at the ready, all the while eating his garlic bread.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 am

Grey looked to his wife Serenity while they bathed, "So my dear, back to what I was saying earlier.....about Mercy.....she told me....that when she healed Livia, she could repair anything that didn't interfere with whom she was......."

Draklin kept thumping his foot on the ground, his patience growing thin as he waited for Weiss to show up, "Where is that blind bastard......"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:50 am

serenity looked up at her husband
"so what is it that my mother did to livia?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 am

Grey moved closer to his wife, until right next to her, and placed a hand onto her stomach. "She fixed her internal organs......in a way I could never do so......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 am

Cereza pressed her nose against Kye's nose again, and smiled softly. "Let's hope that it never has to come to that." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 am

After hours of frantic texts, Weiss finally decided to play them audibly, only to be extremely shocked. Frantically, he used his only remaining blade to open up a portal to Draklin's location, and jump through, landing roughly in front of his friend. Due to his blindness to detail, he didn't notice the catwomen when he spoke, "You don't look so bad friend, come on, let's get the hells out of here!" He signalled Draklin to run into the portal.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am

Kye enjoyed the feeling of her nose up against his, and kissed her for a moment, before speaking again, "Whatever the future may hold, it can't stop us from living in the moment with one another......" He looked to how much work Pyro had done, and saw that his uncle had dug deep into the mountain, "Looks like Pyro's done his part....now for when we build the frame of the home, we can invite Zigera and Grevian, with their help, it'll be able to withstand earthquakes."

Draklin ran immediately for the portal.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next