HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:54 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Pyro gave out a loud chuckle, "I see......I'll leave a little.........." As he walked forward, the very mountain rock began to melt.

Grey smiled, "Yes, I would enjoy that......two massive battles in a row are enough to......to......to tire a man out............"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Cereza walked over to Kye, smiling warmly. "Your Uncle is impressive." She said. "I wasn't aware that he was acquainted with Fire Dire Wolves."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Kye placed a hand on her shoulder, "Pyro has been around for a long time, about seven thousands years......he spent a long time dead though.......but he's still been around and observing the world.....he would have been able to show the world of the good that flame wielders can do....but.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Cereza looked at her mate, and placed her hand on his face. "I know. People fear what they do not, or choose not to understand."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Kye shook his head, "What I meant was.......the Lacuta....they.....poisoned his mother to try to assassinate her.....they failed.....but at the cost of Pyro's adoptive brother........the two....I hear were close.........Pyro went berserk, he wiped out the entire race.....just for the mistake of one of them.......that's......what I was getting at.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm

An expression of sorrow formed on Cereza's face. "Oh...I'm so sorry....I...I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Kye pulled her close and hugged her, "Its okay......but after that, he was labeled as a criminal by many of the fearful knights, and his story of sorrow continued......eventually, his mother....my grandmother, had to fight him, he let her kill him, and as he died, he was watched, as.....as Dageroth shot her.......five time in the back with arrows of corrupted metal.......he had to watch as his mother died.....died trying to revive him.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm

"That would be a terrible sight to see." Cereza said, her sorrowed expression not leaving her white furred face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Pyro had carved out a massive portion of the mountain, and stood in silence, having heard Kye's words.

Kye ran his hand through Cereza's hair, petting her head, "I know.....if I ever had to see my mother die like that.......I'd have gone berserk.......just like if I lost one of my siblings......or you........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Cereza pressed her nose on Kye's. "I would feel the same way." She whispered. "I wouldn't even want to imagine what would happen to those whom would be on the receiving end of my ire."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Kye looks her in the eyes, "And if someone ever heart you.....or my family......they'd receive the fullest extent of my wrath.........and that of Salamandra too......." He looked to his blade.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Mittens ran to Alexis,
"Aw, Mr. Vampire ran away...."

Fluffy scratched her head and sighed then turned to her sister and smiled,
"Don't worry! Since he has been here, we can easily track him!"

Mittens jumped on the spot a few times clapping,
"That's right! Anyone who enters Ellundril can be tracked!"

Fluffy nodded rather excitedly before turning back to Alexis,
"Alexis! Alexis! Can you take us to Mr. Vampire?"

"No, sorry",
Alexis turned around slightly red in the face,
"Seems I have overexerted myself, so no more teleporting unless there is an emergency"

"What?! No fair Alexis, this is an emergency!"

The twins sighed in unison then walked away talking about how they were going to break the Vampire's bones and rip of a limb or two to keep him from getting away next time
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 pm

The past Mawthrough's eyes looked straight through her, fixed on the body of her past self.
And he seemed unable to stop crying.

Suddenly, the woman appeared from behind him -Inferno realised it was the past version of her - and laid a hand on his shoulder, attempting to comfort him.

"What you took from her, she would have given willingly. And what yo u gave her is a treasure she will only thank you for."

And Mawthrough completely lost it.

"SHUT UP!!"
He twisted, and if Inferno had been scared, now he was terrified - Mawthrough's face was tearstained and furious, more so than Inferno had ever seen him.
He was even angrier than Chastity had ever seen, looking like a bloodthirsty killing machine.

"I DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT I DID! NO-ONE HAS THAT RIGHT! NO-ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ANYONE AND I TOOK THE MOST PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE AND I ABUSED HER! I ABUSED HER TRUST IN ME, I ABUSED HER LOVE, I HURT THE WOMAN I LOVE MORE THAN CAN EVER BE HEALED AND I TOOK AWAY ANY SAY IN THE MATTER!"

"You were doing it - all of it - to protect her."

"AT WHAT COST!?!?!"
Mawthrough's scream echoed around the entire Nexus, sounding like he was tearing his throat raw, louder than Chastity had ever heard him yell, sounding like he was in torture.

Inferno could not remember ever feeling this scared.
Mawthrough was tearing himself apart in FRONT OF CHASTITY and he could do nothing, absolutely nothing to stop it.

Mawthrough looked so angry he seemed on the verge of exploding with rage - but one look at Chastity's unconscious form had him tilting his head back and screaming with pure anguish into the endless sky.

After about a moment of pure wailing, he seemed to exhaust himself.
He knelt by her body, and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I messed up, Chastity. But no more crypticness. If I know you you'll be hating watching me do this. But it's time for the truth. For maybe the last time I throw myself on your mercy. It was the only way to truly defeat Friend. To save you..."

"But first, please... Even though I can't hear you here, tell me you love me. Say it out loud. I will need it, being tortured by Friend. I will need your strength, and I will hear you and love you all the more..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 pm

chastity jumped each time he screamed nearly falling over from kneeling, she was now terrified but sad at the same time seeing maw like this, she had tears streaming down her face
"i-it cant be that bad can it?"
she looked up at her father for a few moments and then back at maw she wanted to reach out, touch his face, comfort him
but when she heard him ask her to tell him she loved him she nodded and shinted to where she was sitting on both knees in fron of him
"yes maw i love you, i will always love you no matter what, i dont care what you have done i still love you"

serenity nodded
"well you deserve to rest finally you push yourself too much, a good rest and time with the family is well needed"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Jenny flexed upwards, looking up at the sky through her fingers. She yawned and bough her arms back down before crossing them,
"Never a dull moment with them two is it?",
She chuckled quietly under her breath then proceeded to adjusting her glasses and placing one hand on her hip,
"So should someone keep an eye on them, you know, before they run off after him?"

Maria laughed, placing emphasis into her movements as if mocking Jenny,
"Yeah, go ahead, unlike you we have better things to do",

Jenny was taken aback by Maria's reply but quickly composed herself again,
"Sleeping is important you know"

"Only if your lazy, Jenny",
Maria began to walk away, placing her blade on her back and laughing once more

Alexis quickly disappeared while Jenny was focused on Maria, she may be generous but she wasn't a fool... The twins are quite a handful.

"Hey Alex-"
Jenny's mouth froze mid sentence before closing after a few moment of hanging open,
"Fine... I'll go..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Grey smiled, "Yes....that sounds nice....oh yeah........you should talk to Mercy later later......she said to me that she gave Livia more than just her life back............but before that, you gonna join me in here?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 pm

The twins stopped inside a large round building, at the center of which was a golden coloured barrier and within it was the Vampire,

"Hey Fluffy! You were right we could track him!"

The barrier was similar to a mindscape, in which the one inside would be under the illusion of escape, from the outside the Vampire was just standing there doing nothing but staring into space.

"Should we do something? He might turn into a fish sandwich if he is in there for too long..."

"Good point...",
Mittens ran over the the barrier and released the illusion,
"There you are Mr. Vampire, Now you better put your leash on and come back before you turn into a fish sandwich"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Mawthrough closed his eyes, as though he could feel Chastity's words.

Then he said it, looking and sounding like he was confessing to genocide.
"Inferno, I made her my familiar. God help me, but I did."

Inferno's mouth fell open. He was so stunned he couldn't speak. He was so APPALLED he couldn't speak.

But just as he was sucking in a breath to speak, Mawthrough dropped an even more cataclysmic bombshell.

He moved his hand to Chastity's belly and stroked it.
Then...

"... I'm a dad now."

The entire room shook with it.

"MMMMAAAAAAAAAWWWWWTTTHHHHRRRRROOOOOUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!"
Inferno screamed at the top of his lungs, flames blazing around him, absolutely insane with rage.

"YOU ARE NEVER SEEING HER AGAIN, GOT THAT!? I AM NEVER LETTING YOU SEE HER EVER, EVER, AGAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Upon hearing their voices, Draklin awoke angrily. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me, what the fuck is wrong with you!!! Why the hell do you gotta come to my destroyed home and continue to mess with me???" Due to his nature as a weapon master, he had absorbed the power of two full guns, guns which would require two full months to regain that strength on their own, so he wasn't fresh out of power like before. He'd also made a call to a friend, in case they came for him again.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am

"You finally admit here is your home? Yey!",
Mittens skipped around the room with a huge smile on her face

"We told you, the barrier around Ellundril won't let you escape so easily",
Fluffy placed her hands against the barrier,
"Unless granted permission, it tends to harm anything that comes in, or leaves!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:07 am

serenity smiled and stepped into the shower
"why of course, how does the water feel?"

chastity watched as he stroke her past belly and heard him say he was a dad, it took a few moments for it to click, she looked down and placed her hand on her belly
"i...im pregnant? so this is what this is all about?"
she couldnt help but smile, ignoring her fathers rage, up til she heard what her father had said about not letting him see her again, she stood up and faced her father
"you wont stop me, i will find him and i will be with him, and if you wont help me i will find a way"
he flame surrounded her body
"he did this for us, this was a way to defeat friend, would you rather it be maw or would you rather it be friend who did this to me?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 am

Grey smiles, "The water feels nice.........and I can feel every muscle in my body relaxing.........."

Draklin felt like being a smartass. "And what would you annoying pests say if I were to convert my entire body into a gun, and stayed that way for as long as you decided to annoy me?" He crossed his arms, still waiting for his backup to arrive.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 am

"Well if you were a gun, no one would be there to fire you... So, we could leash you up and wait for you to transform back again"

Mittens looked at her sister slightly strangely,
"Don't be silly Fluffy! We would take him apart, then we could have some sort of special gun that requires all the parts to assemble before firing!"

"That is a great idea, sis!",
Fluffy hopped around for a few moments,
"It will be like we were living in some kind of fantasy world in which there is a special gun to assemble and save the world with!"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 am

Draklin facepalmed at that moment, crossing yet another possibility for escape off of his list. Then he thought of a proper plan. He'd just jump into another of his bodies. During the last moments of his battle with Friend, he had entered a drone body, and had his real one brought back to where he stored them. Grinning, he spoke, "And what if I were to do this?" He lifted up one of his guns, aiming it for his own head.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 am

Jenny walked in at this point and stopped a short distance away with her hand on hip, having been listening to the conversation,
"You are obviously not very observant. Had you not noticed from when Deus fought with Friend? Ellundril is the ancient home of the Soul Knights, a lost branch believed to be centuries old that specializes in soul and non physical type attacks... The barrier around both you and Ellundril is a fine example of it. Do you really think that killing yourself will allow you to escape?"

Mittens suddenly had a thought pop into her head,
"Leash! We need a new one!",
she turned on her heel and ran out of the room

Fluffy watched her leave,
"Good idea, sis!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next