HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:07 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:31 am

Of the contestants that hadn't left the Coliseum, an old man, with a heavy, muscular build remained, wearing heavy, old, yet still protective armor. On his back, rested a hammer, big as a man's torso. This was the man Grey would have to fight before taking on the champions, this was the man, whom had truly never been defeated in the Coliseum. He had enough experience to counter the techniques of others, and for some reason, he had never gone for the championship, rather, he thought it best to stay at number 2, so he would never fall into the sickness, the hysteria that being the champion caused. He had strength beyond belief, and regeneration like few could believe. His name was Geezer, and he merely sat in peace, all the tendrils that had shot toward him were destroyed on the ground near him.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

'Lil, please don't talk to it.'
'So harsh. What did I do to deserve this treatment?'
It looked up towards the girl, as well as the being that was with her. It's cruel smile grew.
'Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events. How long has it been? Still trying to kill me?'

'So, you're a healer are you? kind hearted person such as yourself, I shouldn't have expected anything less.' He smiled brightly.
'Would you be willing to give lodgings to a withered old man?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 am

A look of ferocity that would have killed a normal man ripped across Darkion's face, and with a snarl he stormed across the space between them.
However, seemingly recognising that the situation was not as hectic as it usually was when he and this creature usually met, he slowed his walk and regained a veneer of civility. However when he spoke, his voice was edged with a cold cruel jagged hatred.
"Hello, you. I see you've been up to no good, judging from the state of you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Geezer sat and watched the group converse, all seemingly filled with dark power, of an unnatural kind. While he sat in peace, several spectral swords began to surround the edges of the mile wide Coliseum.

Spectre had tracked Grey's shadow portal from the Coliseum, to Nijuu's home, and carefully inspected the ground around it. He smelled traces of Omega's power, and wanted to destroy it before it had a chance to ruin his plans.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I was happy to help." She said to Grey, and looked at the man whom called himself 'Kai'. "I don't mind an extra guest in my home, if you don't mind a moody cat." She said.

A white cat...though small....barred the stranger's path. Hissing and growling lowly. Her bright blue eyes seemed to glow softly, as a four petaled pattern upon her forehead began to do the same.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Spectre ignored the cat, walking by it, toward the site where Grey killed the snake. He followed the scent of blood and shadow, until coming across Midnight, Grey's gunblade. With a smirk, he took it, and walked away.

Grey looked to Nijuu with a sort of happiness, then spoke, "Being a knight without regeneration......I was quite lucky to come across you......being around you also helps with Genesis, he can't stand natural healers, your powers make him weak, and that makes me happy......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey. "It must be my mother's blood that he detests." She said with a slight giggle...hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Grey's right eye became blood red, "Well, he certainly didn't like that comment, but then again, he doesn't like much of anything pleasant." He heard the sound of a vehicle arrive, and then shut off in front of the diner, as man got off what appeared to be a massive, silver, assault motorcycle, built to withstand brutal punishment. A man in a black suit walked into the diner, threw a set of gloves to Grey, then walked out. "Ah, my vehicle's here."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey, then at the vehicle. "Vehicle?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Grey looked to his assault bike, "Its essentially a motorcycle, except instead of a motor, it has a powercore, no fuel is needed ever, I could run it for four years straight and keep going, as long as my tires could withstand that. Was wondering if you wanted the ride of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm

chastity stood there shocked that he was standing in front of her with nothing on
"i...um..i dont..know"
she couldnt take her eyes off him
"i. gues if you...want"
she took a step towards him
"are you positive my dad cant find us here, if he knew i was missing all hell would break loose, he would probably have Lucifer himself come looking for me, espeically..."
she looked at him up and down a momentt
"if her knew i was bathing like this"

lilith crossed her arms
"i was only just telling him what i was planning, and its lilith no lil"
she gave him an annoyed look
"well since im not to talk to him then what do you suppose we do?"
she noticed darkion and it talking, she leaned in and whispered
"do those two..know each other?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 pm

'I look fine. But you look a little...peaky.' It held an unnerving calmness. 'What's the matter? Starving yourself? Going on a diet? Trust me, you'll never fit into that prom dress.'

He blinked over to Lilith, then all the way across the Colosseum with her in tow.
'Sorry about that, Lil...ith. I just think it's safer over here, especially with that thing so riled. And honestly, I think we just need to go for a wander into the 'backstage' area.'

'Thank you, Miss Hisashi. You truly are the kindest of souls!'
He looked over at Grey's bike. 'Well, it's definitely...big.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Grey nodded, "There's enough weaponry in that thing to hold off an army. Its my mobile armory, its also fast transport, for when I'm incapable of using shadow portals. Plus, my last motorcycle became a berserk dragon's last meal."

Spectre appeared near Lilith and her allies, holding in his hand, Grey's gunblade, an artifact of Omega, living holy steel. "Well demon, and other creatures, do you think your master would settle for a relic of an entity, that is, without severally harming you. I just.....found this on the ground somewhere, this is a relic of Omega, the only entity that still sleeps in this age. I know who contains her, but that knowledge would you far more than you, or even your master has." He paced around, the gunblade shouting out around them, in an ancient language, completely incapable of being comprehended.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:15 am

lilith looked over at darkion and it
"what could happen if he got too riled up?"
she looked back at him
"well since they are talking, or whatever it is they are doing we can check the backstage area, by the way i dont think i caught your name.."
when spectre appeared in front of her with the blade she looked down at the blade, taking hold of it, she looked back at him.
"do you think it will accept this?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:00 am

Mawthrough stepped closer until they were nose to nose.
"I promise."
He fixed her gaze with his, making her look at him.
"I PROMISE. Ok?"
He suddenly adopted a puppy dog look.
"Pwease?"

The only sign Darkion gave that he was getting irritated was a very slight twitch of the eyebrow.
"A regular comedian. I think you've been eating too much, as a matter of fact - why don't you go jump off a cliff, that should kill a few calories."
He wouldn't lose control in front of this... this abomination, and turned away, looking out over the arena.
"Why don't you go find a graveyard to haunt or little children to frighten? You serve no purpose other than a cheap scare."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 am

'I really doubt he'd accept this as a replacement. He told me that objects hold a fraction of the power of their creators. So this...' He pointed at the weapon, '...really isn't going to help.'

Its laugh was forced and empty. 'What purpose is there for me to serve? I'm a corpse. You're a corpse. We thrive off the carnage. I'm just stronger than you. And that, that has you frightened.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am

Spectre chuckled, "Alright, I'll have to find some way to return this blasted thing to its owner. Was going to say that its energies are capable of slaying Genesis if applied right, but I see you aren't willing to attempt it." He walked away with a chuckle in his voice, as thousands, and thousands of warriors and spectators began to enter the Coliseum again. Any attempt at hostile action outside of the arena, would be immediately silenced by the being whom controlled the realm.

A loud voice spoke above them, as a presence which trumped all of their power combined spoke, "Those within my realm, only fights within the arena are sanctioned, fights outside of it are forbidden. Break this simple rule, and you will be tossed from my realm like trash, and never again be able to enter. So says the Watcher!" And as it spoke, all but the strongest warriors fell to their knees. Geezer smiled, as the fights were scheduled to begin again in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 am

lilith sighed
"well i guess i better get my minions to start looking"
she took a few steps back her staff appearing in her hand, she raised her staff and arm up and as she did this several demons started to form from the shadows of the arena
"ah my minions, go forth and seek out the champion, if you find him then come back to me with the whereabouts"
she smiled
"and dont forget to have fun and cause mayhem along the way, now go"
the minions vanished back into the shadows and started making their way out of the arena to search for the champion. lilith looked back at him
"hopefully they can find him...now where should we search then?"

chastity couldnt resist the puppy eyes
"okay"
she turned around so that her back was facing him
"would you mind..um...helping me...please?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 am

Mawthrough ran one sensual finger down her back and her clothes simply parted under his touch, falling into the water.
He turned her around, his eyes seeking hers, and his lips meeting hers.
Their kiss was passionate, intense, and almost all consuming. The world faded around the two. Nothing else existed. Nothing else mattered.
Only their hearts beating together.

Then Mawthrough broke the kiss to see Inferno, one of the most powerful archangels in existence, standing behind Chastity, looking like he was about to explode.
"Hello!" Mawthrough said brightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mawthrough smiled at Chastity, playfully batting at her clothes, back in the present.
"And that's how our first real date went. Pretty crazy, huh?"

Darkion simply chuckled.
"Stronger? Than me? And I'm supposed to be intimidated by that?"
His voice hardened.
"I would advise you to remember who you are. Not who you were before I took you, because that's not even worth remembering. I mean who you are now, and that is three simple words."
He looked the thing straight in the eyes.
"My. Little. Bitch."
He did not look away, staring it down.
"You are DEFINED by me. You are OWNED by me. Whenever you decide to punish yourself by looking in a mirror, you see my face because that's the only face that you know to respect because without me, you are NOTHING. You are less than nothing. You are what I made you. My deformed pet. My failed experiment. The greatest failure I ever achieved. A purposeless thing, cast into the world to do nothing except make feeble excuses about living for carnage. Undeath has given me purpose, and do you want to know something? Slave? You amuse me. You stumble about mindlessly killing, and whenever I hear about your exploits? I laugh, because you're just culling the idiots stupid enough to come up against even my most meager handiwork."
He gave it a last bloodstained smile.
"And even then, you're still failing. Because that. Is. Your. Existence. One."
He patted it condescendingly on the mangled head.
"Big. Stupid. Failure."
He smiled.
"Understood?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Spectre chuckled upon hearing the response that the undead being gave to the other. "Strong words meat bag, pretty passionate." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm

chastity looked up at maw and smiled
"you really did sweep me off my feet didnt you?"
she leaned up and kissed him tenderly on the lips
"my father was soo furious that night"
she rested her head on his chest
"tell me more...please..i love hearing you talk about our first date"
she nuzzled his chest one of her favorite things to do was cuddle with him and rest her head on his chest
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Mawthrough relented, and stroked her hair as he continued to talk.

Inferno was so angry he seemed unable to speak, a sword clenched in his fist.
Mawthrough, being a natural diplomat, saw his chance and took it. This was not the first time he had been caught by an angry father whilst being naked with his daughter. However, it was the first time said father had the power to obliterate a small country.

"Sir, whilst this may seem an extraordinary breach of your privacy and that of your daughter's, I may seek to remind you that this is entirely consensual on both mine and your daughter's behalf, therefore making your anger far less justifiable in the current situation, and indeed making a noted point you should in fact withdraw and let us conclude our business here first, a business which shall surely benefit all parties in a mutually shared sense of accomplishment by all concerned," he said in a single breath.

Inferno raised the sword.

"Time to go-!"

The Amazon Basin was completely incinerated in a mile-wide pillar of roaring divine flames.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well... I am sorry about that."
They were standing in a place where time and depth seemingly had no meaning.
"We're standing in a dimension conduit, just a tick and we should be..."

The area around them changed into a sprawling lavish bedroom. A huge bed, shaped like a heart. A roaring fireplace in the grate. A jacuzzi off to the side. A kitchen right next to it. The skulls of various demons and beasts hung above the fireplace. Soft red silk and satin everywhere. A wardrobe as twice as large as the fireplace. And to complete the spectacle, a large gleaming glass case, set just to the side of the room. Inside was a medallion.
Mawthrough looked at Chastity in apology.
"Someone tipped him off... he must have done. But anyway..." He indicated the room around them.
"Me casa, su casa. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:36 pm

chastity looked around the room
"its gorgeous"
she looked at maw
"im sorry about my father, he tends to be a bit on edge when it comes to me"
she started walking around the room admiring the the decor talking as she did
"im his only daughter and he has plans for me anything getting in the way of his plan he has no problem wiping them out"
she stopped just in front of the medallion
"is this yours? its rather unique"
she looked back at maw
"so what now, i guess we cant bathe in waterfalls since my father has probably destroyed it completely"
she sighed
"it was such a gorgeous place"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Nijuu looked at Kai and smiled warmly. "I live in the example my parents set before me." She said in reply. "They were good people caught in turbulent times." She looked at Grey with a 'strange' expression on her face. "I-I don't know." She said at length. "It seems like it would..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Grey handed the waitress a hundred dollars, before walking out of the diner, and taking a seat on his metal beast of technological might. Looking to Nijuu, he smiled, reaching into a compartment, and taking from it a helmet. "In other words, wanna ride on this thing with me?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next