HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Chastity reached out towards mawthrough as he staggered off
"Mawthrough.....i...love you...too"
her arm dropped and tears streamed down her face, she wished she had the energy to fight her father for what he did. All she could do was watch as they got further and further away from her father and mawthrough. She looked up at Ignirforce
"why....why couldnt we just be happy?"
she brought her hands to her face and started crying
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Ignirforce didn't particularly mind the crying female. He had his orders, so he kept running.

Mawthrough made it perhaps fifty feet, stumbling through rocks and cracks, before he collapsed.
His memories forced themselves out of his head, and he struggled to relish each one before it left him.
Her feel... her kiss... her love... her name...

"Chastity..." he mumbled, before hitting the ground.

Then he rolled over.
"What am I doing here?"
He sat up.
"Where am I?"
He shook himself.
"Well, whatever the reason, I'm going to assume one hell of a party took place. So as a result, I am going to follow my natural code and jet."
He started walking away from Velcana, perplexed as to why he was there.

Ignirforce reached a town, perhaps eighty miles away in about an hour.
He handed her to a woman who instantly gasped, touched Chastity's face.
"My poor dear... Melina, get a cloth, we've got work to do..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Chastity was still crying. She looked up at the woman
"w-who....are you?"
she could barely keep her eyes open at this point, the exhaustion from the battle and the tears she cried afterwards
"m-maw...mawthrough"
she whispered
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Ezekiel entered the mortal world as soon as his blade entered the ground, his hand taking ahold of his weapon. "Arrogance....." he spoke aloud as he walked into Velcana.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 pm

"Shush, child, shush, you're so weak. Sleep, save your strength. I'll take care of you now. We'll get you fixed up, don't you worry."

Ignirforce carried her inside a old stone cottage, with a roaring fireplace. Laying Chastity down upon the couch, the woman, who looked ancient with short grey hair and a hooked nose, shouted to a much younger woman with the same short grey hair.
"Melina, get the healing balm. I'm not sure how much we'll need so bring it all."

She turned to Ignirforce.
"Who is she?"

Ignirforce's reply was too quiet for Chastity to hear, and then the younger woman came over.
"I have the balm, mother."

The old woman gave a furious tutting, and walked over to Chastity.
"I'm sorry about Mawthrough, dear. Ignirforce told me. Now..."
She seemed uncertain on how to phrase it.
"...how badly, exactly, do you want him back?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 am

Zenith woke up with a start and vomited. Her eyes darted around the room and landed on her father.
"Where am I?" She asked unsteadily. "What happened?"
She drifted back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 am

Chastity looked up at the woman
"I-Id do anything to get...him back"
she tried to sit up buts was too weak to
"please tell me...you know how...i can get him...back"
she coughed
"i..love him"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 am

It ignored the man that started talking to him, and continues towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:12 am

Shrike began to walk toward the creature, "Hey, I'm talking to you!!!" With that, he lifted up the two smaller sickles that were held together with a single chain. "You are trespassing on the grounds of Marcus Andro's academy, step any closer, and I'll be forced to put you down!!!" The weapons in his hand let off a hew of rapidly surging energies.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 am

"Hmm..."

The woman sighed once more and turned to Melina.

"Do me a favor and go and get your brother."

Melina sighed. "Fiiine..."
She walked to the fireplace, and shouted a name into it. The fire turned black and started frothing, and the next moment a man stepped out of it.
He walked over to the exhausted Chastity, and looked down at her.
"You know this girl Griffin?"

"Oh yes," Mawthrough's father said, his eyes burning. "Now where the **** is my son."
Seeing Mawthrough's father standing over her after all she'd gone through that day completely finished Chastity off, and she couldn't stop herself from slumping in a dead faint...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 am

Chastity looked over at Melina as she spoke into the fire and watched as it turned black. Her vision was getting hazy and she could barely keep her eyes opened. She recognized the man as he looked down upon her as mawthroughs father.
"Y-you"
she said with her last bit of energy before fainting
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 am

I didn't turn to like at him. Instead choosing to wave dismissively at Shrike.
He said 'Yeah, yeah, that's nice.' all while continuing towards the Academy.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:33 am

Shrike vanished, appearing a moment later behind the creature, as a dozen cuts appeared over the body of the undead creature. Turning around, he readied his weapons again, "You're not entering the academy, leave, before I have to cut you until you can't stand!" Grey stood in the doorway, watching the Grimm try to engage the monster in combat.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 am

The wounds on its back sealed up as soon as they appeared. It smirked, staring right at Grey.
'Found you~.'
It darted forwards, its arms forming into barbed blades.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

Grey held up his gunblade, and readied to fire, however, Shrike wasn't done with the abomination. He flashed to the side of the undead creature, dozens more small slashes all over his body. The ground below it began to slowly draw it in, as if it had just gained several thousand pounds. A moment later, Shrike threw the two smaller sickles to the ground, and drew forth a curved, double edge scythe. With deathly speed, he swung it once, using a small shockwave to launch the creature back, before jamming the weapon into the ground, and picking up his two smaller weapons again, ready to continue, "You aren't attacking the students of this academy!!!" As he spoke, his left eye became that of the Grimm Reaper's.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:30 am

Zenith awoke again at nightfall. Some nurses were attending to her wounds. Her father was still awake and came over to her bedside, obviously being instructed not to crush her with his hugs.
"Zenith, do you feel all right?" he asked softly, as only a parent could. Zenith tested her muscles, including making sure her wings could still move.
"I'm fine..." Zenith replied uncertainly. "But why aren't my legs, y'know, burning with pain?" Her father chuckled humorlessly.
"I was hoping we could avoid this for a while longer." He turned to the nurses. "Can we be alone?" They nodded and left. "I didn't want you to know."
"Know what...?
"We're Light Elementalists."
"We are? Since when have either of us been able to use light?"
"Me? My whole life. You? Since the fight with that bow-wielder." He explained the events of the fight and Zenith just tried to take it all in.

Last edited by Eclipse on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:06 pm

It pushed itself straight from the ground to standing, the wounds once again healing.
'Cute. Looks like Grey has someone to fight his battles for him.'
Its right arm formed into a giant claw, its legs twisting into something resembling those of a cricket.
'So, you trying to kill me then? Cut me to ribbons? Tear me to bits?' Come on then! One more free shot!'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 pm

By the time Chastity came round, Griffin and his mother were sitting on opposite sides of the fireplace, shooting each other dagger looks.
Melina was tending to Chastity's wounds, and gave a cry of surprise when she noticed Chastity was up.

Far away, Inferno was staggering to his feet, taking his time as his body healed, and he noticed Ezekiel's presence.
"Brother... enjoying... *cough*... the show?"

Jim seemed to relax a molecule.
"Well, seems our little stalemate has played it's part. You gonna piss off the angel of death now? Poor move, compadre."
He raised an eyebrow at Spectre.
"So whatcha gonna do now, big guy?"

Griffin looked away upon seeing Chastity awake, but the old woman walked over and gently touched Chastity's face.
"The healing balm worked wonders yet again... how do you feel, child?
"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Chastity looked up at the woman
"im fine just a little tired but ill be alright"
she looked aroun slightly confused
"where am I"
She remembered mawthrough walking away and she quickly sat up
"mawthrough"
she gasped when she felt a shooting pain at her side from the bruises.
"W-where is he"
she was still a bit weak but managed to stay up. She looked at Griffen
"w-why....is he....here"
she winced as the pain still shot through her side
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm

"Mawthrough?" Griffin laughed bitterly.
"He's probably having a twenty-woman orgy or something."

"GRIFFIN!" The old woman scolded and hit him over the head with a cooking spoon.
"Don't use such language in front of your mother and sister! So rude."

Griffin bowed his head. "Sorry, mother," he replied through gritted teeth.

"You'll have to excuse my son, he's a bit cranky anytime his old mother grabs his ear and pulls him in." The woman patted Chastity affectionately, then glared at Griffin.

"So, Mawthrough. From the sounds of it, he was hit by a pretty powerful memory wipe spell. What's your thoughts?"

"Not going to wear off, not going to be reversible, and the chances of him falling in love with you again, Chastity, are nil," Griffin said bluntly, earning another swipe from the spoon.

"GRIFFIN!"
"You asked for the truth, I gave it to you! Listen to me. Here's the problem we've got - an incubus or succubus can only give their love to one being, once, ever. No matter what. For whatever of my son's reasons are, he gave it to you, Chastity. But then, he f*cked up -"

"GRIFFIN AMADEUS CYBRIDOS -"

"- I mean, messed up, and got his memory wiped, so he's forgotten giving his love to you. Which means he's forgotten being in love with you. Which, as he can't remember, means that he can never fall in love with you, or any other person, again."

"And this is irreversible?" his mother demanded.

"Yes. Completely irreversible."

The old woman reached down and gave Chastity a hug.
"Oh my poor dear, I am so so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Chastity couldnt believe what she was hearing
"no..there has to be a way"
tears streamed down her face
"please tell me there has to be a way"
she clenched her fists
"h-he did it to protect me. My father was going to wipe my memory, but maw tried to stop him, and now...now"
she moved her hands to her face and started crying in them
"ive lost him forever...please tell me this isnt true..all i wanted was for us to be happy...why couldnt he accept us, why couldnt you accept us being together?"
she shook her head
"oh mawthrough..i love you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:00 pm

"Hold on a moment."

The old woman fixed Griffin with the kind of stare only a woman can give her son.

"Oohh.. you're in trouble now Griffin..." Melina said softly.

"So, Griffin," the old woman said sweetly. Too sweetly. "Just so we're clear. There is absolutely no way to even slightly remove or eradicate this spell on Mawthrough. Is that what you're saying?"

Griffin looked at the floor.

"Is that what you're saying?"

Griffin looked at the ceiling.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?"

"Well... er... I never said that..."

What followed was about twenty minutes of a grown man with enough power to take on higher demons of hell getting the crap beaten out of him by a furious old lady with a wooden spoon.

"YOU LYING TO YOUR POOR OLD MOTHER!? YOU DELIBERATELY MISLEADING LITTLE CHEEKY BRAT, YOU MISCREANT, YOU RASCAL - YOU'RE GROUNDED!!"

"You lost the ability to ground me years ag-"

WHACK! "DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR MOTHER!!"

After a few more minutes of the most epic asskicking to ever occur, the old woman finally dropped Griffin, sullen and shamed, in front of Chastity's couch.

"Apologize to the nice girl, right now!"

"I apologize, Chastity. I should have been clearer," Griffin said smoothly.

"Honestly, the only wife you could ever get would be a sex addict who gets off on you being rude and pottymouthed! Chastity, I'm so sorry, I swore I raised him better."

"Low blow, mother. Low blow..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Spectre grinned, "I enjoyed that show quite well actually, didn't need to activate my little contingencies, I got to see one of the original arch angels defeated by his daughter today, that was entertainment. I don't have much of a will to anger Ezekiel, well, not more than I already have, killing his son and trapping him a cycle of mortal birth was kinda fun."

Shrike transformed his entire left arm underneath his clothes to that of the Grimm, and changed much of his torso on the inside, hiding the change. "The Mystic child is but a child still, its my job at this academy to keep him and the rest of these students safe. I'd recommend you leave before Marcus arrives. He doesn't like the undead walking about on his land, and I don't like the dead walking around disgracing life." Shrike charged up his weapons, "Pretty soon, you'll just start sinking into the ground, falling deeper, and deeper, until everything has swallowed you up." He charged towards the being with lightning speed, sending his left sickle towards its neck, while his right one was aimed at its right arm.

Ezekiel's words were cold, and emotionless, "Its inspiring when a child surpasses the parent. You were too blind to see this while in your rage. My son still walks this earth, but he's a broken man, partially due to my actions. Do you want to break your child my brother?"

Grey fell to his knees in pain, as his hands shook from agony. One of the beings inside of him felt the presence of Ezekiel, and sorrow overwhelmed him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Chastity looked at Griffin
"so you mean there is a way"
she looked up at the old woman
"its fine thank you"
she looked back at griffin
"please tell me, is there a way to get him back, im begging you please. I know you dont approve of us being together but I love mawthrough i truly do. Please tell me"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Griffin sighed.

"Ok, there is A way to undo the spell, but for the first part, it's not your choice to make. Nor is it mine. The only one who can decide whether Mawthrough gets his memories back is... well, Mawthrough."

The old woman raised her spoon.
"I swear if you leave anything else out this time, boy, I will show her your baby pictures."

Griffin visibly paled, and Melina burst out laughing, only to instantly shut up when Mawthrough's father glared at her.

"Not helpful."

He returned to his story.
"You see, the spell erased part of Mawthrough's memory, and, by dint, his personality. The Mawthrough running around out there right now is a completely different Mawthrough to the one you know because he doesn't have the same memories- and he's forming new ones. So the Mawthrough that's emerging is completely different to the one of old."
He sat back, looking at the sky.
"Thing is, Chastity, I would really like to just walk out right now, because to be brutally honest you meeting Mawthrough has only brought pain on him. And now this."

"Griffin..."

"It's the truth. And summed up, the new Mawthrough is going to have to be completely erased to bring back the old. So, in a sentence, we're going to have to convince Mawthrough to kill himself for a girl that he's apparently in love with but he doesn't know a thing about."
Griffin gave a sardonic scowl.
"Good luck."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next