HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:49 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:54 am

"Why has me meeting him only brought him pain?"
She looked at him slightly confused
"He seemed very happy when being with me, I've been fulfilling his wishes and doing all i can to make him happy"
she shook her head
"Why cant you see that, why cant my father see it?"
she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, ignoring the now dull pain in her side
"I will do whatever it takes to get him back, I love him and only him and i cant just simply walk away from it, from him"
She looked at the old woman
"Is there a way I can find him?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 am

"You've made him a fugitive, nearly gotten him killed multiple times, made him into a Child of Lilith, indirectly got him to tear out his own heart if my information is correct, and now he's got a faulty memory."
Griffin rolled his eyes.
"Of course, my mistake. All that was clearly for his benefit."

Whack!

"You're not doing yourself any favors, boy."

Griffin shook his head, adamant.
"My stance remains the same." Then he whistled.

Ignirforce looked up indignantly.
"I am not a dog."

"Go and find my son, bring him to us. Tell him his father needs to talk to him urgently, and his grandmother promises there will be cake."

Ignirforce looked completely put out, but left the front door, being careful not to slam it.

He looked back at Chastity.
"Making my son happy was very simple until you came along..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 am

It sprang into the air, propelled by its changed legs, dodging the attack. As it came back down, its clawed arm grew a giant spike from the elbow, which he brought downwards Shrike with tremendous speed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 am

Shrike attempted to block the spike, but his weapons were far to small to hold back the impact, and it impaled his upper back. The muscles in his right shoulder were severed by the time he pulled back, rendering the limb incapable of movement for the time being. Placing the sickles onto his belt, he vanished and appeared above the doorway. "Interesting.......it seems my limb is useless for the time being," he examined his limp limb, then observed the creature, "looks like I can't afford to play around anymore bud. Sorry, its nothing personal." He held out his good limb, as energy gathered around it, a chain appearing in his grasp.

Grey's eyes widened, as he watched Shrike fight the creature, and the technique he was about to use.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Chastiity looked down
"Im sorry. I didnt mean for all that to happen"
she looked up at griffin
"I never asked him to rip out his own heart, that was his doing"
she looked down again
"the rest was because of my father. he wants full control of my life. Before I was brought here I was fighting him, Hoping I could get him to let us be together, but apparently im not strong enough to take him on and as a result mawthrough lost his memory"
she looked back at griffin
"im terribly sorry"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 am

Ezekiel looked upon his brother, a hint of pity in his eyes, "Are going to respond to me brother, or are you going to act like a defeated hound." As he spoke, his armor shifted into a black suit of immense quality, and his blade became a tattoo along his left shoulder underneath his suit.

Spectre grinned, "Vulnerable, bad idea Ezekiel, if I was in the mood, I could actually kill you.......hmm......." The magma within the area began to heat up again, as Ezekiel suppressed his power.

Zigera had been informed by her parents to head to the academy, due to her need to be around knights, and get used to society. She had been traveling for hours, due to the limitations of shadow transportation. She felt the area trembling as she approached. It wasn't until she saw the undead monstrosity from before that she acted.

From a distance, Shrike saw the girl right as he pulled along the chain, and redirected his attack, watching as a blue beam of energy fired from a now illuminated cannon in the center of Shrike's chest. Rather than stop upon hitting the trees, the blast continued on, blasting through the ground below it, sucking the life from everything around it. This attack exhausted all of Shrike's remaining energy, and reverted his body completely back to that of a knight, before he fell from the doorway.

Seeing the man fall, Zigera was immediately below him, catching him within her arms, and setting him down, seeing that he was unconscious. This was when she looked up, and eyed the monstrosity with a set of cool, collected eyes. "We meet again."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 am

Inferno had recovered enough now to rise to his feet, his trademark glare back on his face.
"If you're here to lecture me, kindly desist. I have had quite enough of idiotic prattle for today."

Griffin raised his eyebrow.
"You're sorry."
He took a step closer, and his eyes were blazing.
"Because of you, my son has suffered more in two years than he has in the entirety of the rest of his life. He's been hounded, chased, scarred, damaged, Ignirforce tells me he fought a small army just because of you yesterday. I am so RELIEVED -"
His voice shook the cottage.
" - that you are sorry. I cannot express my joy that the fact that my son's current irrevocable MENTAL DAMAGE has earned an apology. I am OVER THE MOON, that after everything that my son has done to keep you intact, including mentally KILLING HIMSELF, you can find it within yourself to tell me you're SORRY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SON!!"
He was standing over her now, his eyes almost glowing with arcane power.
"So thanks, Chastity. Thanks a lot."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

Ezekiel looked to his brother, and sighed, "If I were not to lecture you, then no one else would." As Ezekiel walked forward, his wings entered his back, as more of his power became suppressed. "Do you know why it is only on rare occasions that I come to this realm?"

Michael observed the two from the heavens, contemplating on whether now was the time to act, and have them executed, or whether it was the time to wait.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 am

Inferno got up, looking absolutely furious, though not with Ezekiel.
"Do I look like I care right now, Ezekiel. Tell me. Do I look like I care."
He turned around and started to very definitely walk away.
"As I said. I will not tolerate idiotic prattle any further today. That includes being over-dramatic, showing off, being smug, anything that takes more than one sentence to explain, in fact. So if you're going to say something to me, Ezekiel, the sentence had better last no more than ten seconds because if it does I will simply stop listening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Chastity was looking down at the ground, she her hands at her side clenching the couch cushions cowering as he spoke to her. Tears started to fall down her cheeks.
"If im that horrible of a person..."
she paused for a moment
"then I should have left my father kill me when he had the chance"
she got up slowly still feeling a bit weak and looked griffin in the eyes
"Im sorry for the trouble ive cause your son, the trouble Ive caused your family"
she looked over at the old lady
"Thank you for everything you have done"
she looked down at the ground
"I'll take my leave now"
she walked past the old lady and over to the door, opening it, she walked out of the house closing the door behind her. Her body shaking from feeling weak. She leaned up against the door for a moment trying to prevent herself from falling. She took a deep breath and started walking. She stumbled to a nearby tree and leaned against it cursing at her father for doing this to her
"damn you inferno"
she pushed herself off the tree to take a step, but she was unable to support her own weight and found herself laying on the ground. At this point she felt like giving up, she curled into a ball and started sobbing.
"why does this have to happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Ezekiel smiled, "I was going to say that coming to earth restores a bit of my humanity, and that side of me wishes to end the conflict between your daughter, you, and that demon, now tell me, how can that be accomplished?"

Michael's hand clamped down upon what appeared to be a scroll, as dozens of dark angels swarmed out of the heavens, and towards the realm of earth.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:06 pm

There was a knock on the door. Zenith's father let the person, who appeared to be a doctor, inside. He smiled and walked up to her.
"Hello, Zenith." He greeted her. "How are you feeling?"
"Fine." She replied. It was true. All her wounds appeared to be healing. Hyper-regeneration? She thought, but dismissed it. She'd never shown these properties before. All of a sudden, she remembered the fight, and who she became.
"Oh, my gods, FINALLY!" shouted Solstice in Zenith's head. "I thought I'd have to wait another decade to get your attention.
You're in my head?
"No, sis, I'm PART of your head. But that could just mean you're crazy. I mean, two swords?"
The HELL does that have to do with you being whatever you are?!
"Well, and I'm just speculating, but it could be a personality split based on our powers. It seems that light elementalists don't mix well with lightning dragons."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 pm

"You want to help? I'll tell you how you can help. Stay out of my affairs and let me take care of my own family."

Griffin looked at her crying, before giving a huff and turning away.

His mother looked at him, sadly, drying a plate. Melina shot her brother a look of disgust, before storming out.

"You know," the old lady said softly, "I once knew a boy like her. A boy who fell in love and was willing to do anything to make it happen. Going up against odds he couldn't possibly overcome, fighting forces he couldn't possibly match... and yet, he did it in the end. I thought he was going to end up dead or worse, but he never stopped telling me how he would never give up until he reached his goal - to be the only consort of the queen of lust."

She looked away from Griffin at the girl crying outside.

"I think you should not talk to me until you remember who that boy was, Griffin. When I see Mawthrough, I know he has that spirit in him, and I'll be honest - I couldn't wait until I could see it in action, raging fires, explosions, a war in one boy. Just like when I saw you. She has that spirit too, Griffin - as does your wife. The pair were clearly meant to be - the universe just hasn't realized it yet."

She looked back at him.

"I would say I'm disappointed in you, but you stopped caring about what I thought of you long ago, when you first told me of your plan to take Maerna for your wife. I can't stop you. But I hoped you could stop yourself."

And with that, she returned to the sink, and left Griffin alone.

Voices floated to Chastity's ears, and she recognized them.
Walking up the path towards the house were two familiar figures...

"So, anyway, they're bent over, and the next thing you know, their best friends want in! I would not have said no to that offer, but unfortunately, it turns out one of them was an undercover cop. That wasn't the problem, I had her wrapped around my finger - her sadly MALE back-up was though..."
Mawthrough was regaling Ignirforce with his adventures when he suddenly caught the scent of a hormonal female.

He looked up and saw Chastity beneath the tree.
"Excuse me sir, I think a damsel is in need of a brave dashing hero to sweep her off her feet... and put her down in the bedsheets."

A moment later, he was leaning next to Chastity on the tree.
"Well, hello there my lady. You appear to be troubled. Fortunately, I know an excellent way to solve problems."
He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
"You, me, a night under the stars, and some wine... minus your underwear of course..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Chastity looked up at mawthrough between her fingers
"m-mawthrough"
she sat up drying her eyes trying to find the words to speak. does she tell him right away who she is? or does she work at him slowly. Another tear fell down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. She was face to face with the man she loved, but he doesnt know who she is.
"i-im sorry I must look like a horrible mess"
she wanted to just leap into his arms and tell him who she is. 'please let him recognize me just a little' she thought to herself. She slowly started getting up but was still a bit weak. she placed her hand on the tree to try and hold herself up.
"D-do you recognize me?"
she took a deep breath knowing what the answer would be
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Ezekiel looked down at his brother, "And how exactly can you take care of anyone, let alone yourself, when you let your rage do the thinking.  Brother, what has that rage ever earned you but pain and suffering, and the hatred of those around you?"  He walked around Inferno till he was at his brother back, "And yet, through all of that, I still value you as my brother, and because of that, I shall uphold that bond, how little it may mean to you."  It was at this time that True Death slipped from Ezekiel's skin and formed into its physical manifestation, "You disturbed the peace, and Michael has ordered your death!"  He held his weapon to his brother's throat, "I am sworn to follow heavens laws.......however, I also swore long ago to protect my siblings from harm, and to do what they could not, to make the decisions that they would never be able to do. Which of these, do you think I chose?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:33 pm

There was a slight pressure at Ezekiel's ribs, and Inferno gave a growl.
"What did I say about prattling? If you're going to kill me, do it. If not, then stop the dramatics."

The instant she said his name, Mawthrough was on high alert.
Jilted sister? Jealous daughter? Just really good at guessing names?

He cocked his head.
"I honestly don't recognise you, baby - if a booty that fine came through my vision, you can be sure I'd remember that kind of badonkadonk."
Before Chastity could say anything else, he then shot her an astute look. "However, the way you say that makes it clear that I should recognise you. Which, combined with the fact that a demon sent from my dad brought me to here, I'm gonna assume I'm in some sort of trouble. So, why am I here? And more importantly, why should I recognise you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am

Ezekiel simply said as he pulled his blade away, "I chose to refuse, and now I am banished from the heavens. May have also sent Michael through a few walls. Whatever the case......." He retracted his weapon, and cased it, "the heavens are no longer my home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:09 am

Chastity looked up at mawthrough with a sad look on her face. She took a deep breath
"You dont recognize me cause my father had wiped away all memory of me...of us"
She leaned her body against the tree
"What my father did to you was actually meant for me, it was meant to make me forget about you..our...our love"
she looked down
" but you stepped in to stop him and as a result you got hit with the magic that causes the memory wipe"
she looked up at him
"I know you dont remember but, we are lovers mawthrough. We were completely in love."
she looked back down at the ground
"I know you dont believe me, but thats what the memory loss was meant to do."
she looked back at the cabin
"Your father is in there, i dont know what he will tell you, he was completely against us being together as well as my father"
she looked up at maw to see his reaction of everything she just told him
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:02 am

The doctor looked at Zenith.
"Just fine?" he pondered. "Splendid! So you ARE a light elementalist! No matter what type of wound we gave you, your skin would just regrow. Not even poison could infiltrate your body!" He saw how pale she was. "Though it clearly takes its toll."
"You did WHAT to my daughter?!" Yelled Zenith's father in horror.
"It'll take a toll on YOU!" Zenith roared, terrified and suddenly self-conscious. She grabbed the doctor by the shirt. "How long have I been your test subject?" The doctor seemed caught up in his own world.
"Yes," he said. "The first we've ever seen! We'll be rich!" Zenith tossed him aside, furious.
"I could've been back up in a day!" Some of the hospital's security rushed in to secure her, hearing the commotion. Zenith turned to her father. "My gear." He nodded and pointed in a direction.
"I'll hold them off." He replied with more force than usual. His eyes glowed and the air shimmered. All the light in the room seemed to bend towards him. "GO!" She feinted around a guard and ran. She was confident he'd not be capturing her, but she wasn't having the best day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:08 pm

It looked at Zigera, a twisted smile spread over its face.
'Oh, it's you! Stay right there, I have to brutally hack Grey here into itty bitty pieces.'
It then looked back at Grey, and shot fowards, blade arm singing through the air.

Child. Make sure that abomination does not slay the Entity Hosts. Such a thing would be an unnecessary waste.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Grey prepared to charge the monstrosity, only for Genesis' energies to hold him place. For some reason, the entity wanted him to take this attack. He tried to aim his weapon up towards the creature, but his hand froze, as shadow began to clamp down upon his flesh. "Dammit....move damn you.....I said move body!!!!" But it was no use, he was paralyzed, seconds away from being impaled, when a massive broadsword impaled the wall in front of him, blocking the thing's blade arm. Grey had closed his eyes, only to open them a second later, to find Lucia standing in front of him, her broadsword held with both hands, as she held back the being's attack.

Zigera aimed for the being's back, but couldn't get a good shot at its head.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Mawthrough's eyebrow raised, very slowly.
For a moment, he didn't say anything.
Then he leaned in and poked Chastity's breast.

"Worth," he said conclusively, then walked past her, taking her shoulder so she had to walk with him.

"So, me in love? What am I like?" he asked her as they walked back towards the house, Ignirforce following along behind.

Inferno's enraged gaze softened, one iota.
Then it returned, just less intensely.
"About time. You really should have backhanded that pompous rich-boy years ago. If you want, you can stay with me until we can find a place for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Chastity looked up at him and walked with him weakly
"Well, you have done everything to protect me, you cant keep your hands off me, especially when im in my archangel form"
she looked down trying not to stumble
"you told me that you love me just before your memory was wiped away, you told me you cant be without me"
she sighed
"you probably dont believe a word i say"
she looked up at the cabin as they approached it
"please dont make me go in there, your father hates me, he has made that loud and clear"

Lilith thought for a moment
"What should i do?"
she looked over at the beast
"How in the hell am i supposed to stop that thing? and here i thought there was gonna be a show"
she crossed her arms and pouted
"Why cant we just let it destroy the entity?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 am

Genesis kept the boy paralyzed, hoping to have him killed, just for laughs.

Ezekiel simply said, "I would be appreciative brother, as I do not wish to draw unneeded attention from the other beings of this realm." With that, he looked to the sky, and flipped Michael the bird, knowing he was watching.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 am

'Really? You've got women fighting your battles now?'
It kept Lucia's broadsword at bay, and brought its claw to rip across the girl's mid section.

If you let the Entity perish, your life will cease to be useful to me.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next