HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:20 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 pm

lilith crossed her arms
"fine"
she mumbled as she stomped over to the beast
"cant have any fun anymore"
she stopped in front of the beast and looked up at it
"HEY YOU!! I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO TELL YOU NOT TO KILL THE ENTITY, YOU CAN BEAT HIM AROUND A BIT BUT DONT KILL HIM.....GOT IT?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Grey spoke aloud, "Genesis......let me help them........"

The entity simply spoke back into his mind, "No, you don't let me control you, I won't let you control your body."

Lucia moved her left hand upward and grabbed the claw, as a stream of electricity surged from her armored hand. Within her rested a soul similar to that of a celestial, as more and more lightning began to fire forward. "Its not a weakness for someone to need help, better to live with the assistance of others, than to die an arrogant fool."

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm

It laughed. 'Don't talk to me about dying, lady. Because that's the one thing I'm not entirely can happen to me.'
As the lightning surged through its body, the clawed arm became coved in hair thin needles, hundreds of which stabbed straight through Lucia's hand.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Lucia felt the needles pierce her hand, and bit the side of her lip, as she kicked upward with her bladed boot, slicing through the arm so that she could backup. It was at this moment that Grey finally broke free of Genesis' influence, and sent his arm into the shadows. A moment later, a massive fist shot out of the shadow of Lucia blade, and slammed into the monstrosity, flying forward in a way that would send the creature up into the sky. "Finally.....broke free of that thing's grip.........."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Zenith rushed down the hall in the direction her father pointed her. She tripped a couple times, as she was still getting muscle control back. Finally, she made it to the storage where her gear was being kept. Luckily, it seemed the guards were currently occupied with her father and she had free access to the room, after a swift kick to the door. She changed quickly and headed back towards her father, who she hoped had managed to stay standing.
"If he's got the same abilities as me, I wouldn't worry." Reassured Solstice. "But healing's not all we're good for, ya know. We need to work together to synchronize our abilities."
Let's do that AFTER we're out of this psycho ward. Zenith thought back. She armed herself as she neared the room again. There were burns all over the walls and floor directly outside. Everything was silent. Please, no. She thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:51 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow.
"Someone who naturally seems to bring trouble, isn't ok with my parents, completely and totally off-limits and has a serious problem with authority?"
He smirked.
"Now I definitely believe I fell in love with you... hoo boy..."

But then his face set in a determination she knew very well.
"Don't worry. If what you're saying is true, then I'm sure I can convince my dad to not hate you."
Then he paused.
"Crap, that's what I would have said the first time round, isn't it? Ah screw it, this is getting too complicated so therefore I shall just..."

He pushed the door open.
"Hi, Dad! Hi, Granny!"

He was instantly pulled into a bearhug as the old woman tugged on his ears.
"FILTHY! Absolutely caked with grime! How do you get all these ladies with such poor hygiene, I don't know..."
She was clearly joking, but she gave Mawthrough a clout with the wooden spoon anyways.

Mawthrough's dad gave him a nod, and made eye contact with Chastity for a second before looking away.
Mawthrough immediately pointed at Chastity.

"Dad. That chick. Did I...?"
"Yep."
"And did she...?"
"Indeed."
"And did you...?"
"Sadly, yes."
"And did I...?"
"Affirmative."
"And did Mom...?"
"Of course."
"And did me and her...?"
"You were with her for two years. You figure out how much you did it."

Mawthrough blanched.
"Two years? Oh lord..."

He looked back at Chastity and winked.
"I'm gonna guess I made myself at home, so to speak."

He looked back at his father.
"Can it be fixed?"

Everyone looked away until Mawthrough's father looked at Chastity.
"Why don't you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 am

When mawthroughs father made eye contact with her she quickly looked away. She knew how  his father felt about her. She would prefer to have been anywhere else but there but she was staying for maw. When his father looked back at Chastity and told her to explain she looked up at mawthhrough
"Basically you have to completely forget everything you have done after your memory was wiped away, in order for you to get your memory back"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm

The fist caught it square in the jaw, launching it through the air. All that really accomplished was to force it back, and make it laugh.
'You finally decided to grow a pair? Good. I was starting to lose interest.'
From its back burst two long, thin appendages, each tipped with a sharp scythe like blade.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Grey ignored the creature's words, and looked to Lucia, "I'm not afraid to admit this, I'm going to need your help in pushing this thing back. But are you going to be okay?"

Lucia jammed her blade into the ground, and began the process of pulling the needles from her hand. "This hand will require some severe repair later, but for now, I can manage with my good arm, and my legs."

Looking into the distance, Grey watched Zigera fired several rounds into the beast's back, and used this as a chance to slam two fists of shadow into it, one from the front, one from the back, hitting at just about the same height, the back fist splitting into two in order to hold down the new appendages. Lucia held her blade up with one hand after picking it up, and began to charge it up with electricity.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:50 am

Mawthrough raised his eyebrow.
"Er... how about... no? Er, no - nope, nada. I am literally totally opposed to this plan. I like living, thank you. I like my lifestyle. What you're basically asking me to do is give that all up, give my LIFE up, on the strength of your word, so I can apparently change into some brave lover boy. That is not my style."
He looked at Chastity and shrugged.
"Sorry babe. You're hot and all, but love? In my eyes not ultimately worth dying for, sorry..."

Inferno also flipped Michael the bird.
"Come, brother. I must go recover."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:47 am

Chastity looked up at maw a tear streamed down her face
"Please mawthrough, I promise ill do whatever it takes, do whatever you want me to do. Just please don't leave me like this. You told me you loved me. You promised you would stay with me forever."
another tear
"Please mawthrough try to remember, the hotel, us making love in my archangel form...the waterfalls...the dancing...making love in an opened field...please remember"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 am

Mawthrough raised his hands.
"Listen, lady... maybe you got your lines crossed. Maybe I gave you the wrong message, or maybe we were in love and I sincerely don't remember. Or maybe even you got the wrong guy."
He shook his head, looking a little bit helpless.
"I can't remember any of that, any of that at all. I'm sorry. But you're asking me to throw myself off a cliff on the off chance there's something waiting to catch me at the bottom."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:26 am

Ezekiel quietly followed Michael back to his home. "As you say brother."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 am

Chastity shook her head
"i dont have the wrong guy, your the one mawthrough"
she looked up at him
"m-maybe this will help..."
she sighed and looked down for a moment
" the only problem is it could possibly catch my fathers attention, so ill use as little power as possible"
her eyes started glowing, flames surrounded her body, her black feathered wings appeared on her back but she carefully made sure not to knock anything over in the house, her blonde hair turned charcoal black.\
"tell me mawthrough can any of those girls do this?"
she looked back at him with her glowing ember eyes
"this is only a small portion of my power. This form you tore your heart out of your own chest just so you could make love to me in a special hotel which you have booked for us in order to keep my father from finding us"
she looked at him through her lashes seductively
"wouldnt you like to make love to me in this form again?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:15 am

Mawthrough looked completely unfazed.
Then, in a strained voice, he said hoarsely, "Dear. Freaking. God. Oh. My. Good. Grief."

Mawthrough's grandmother rolled her eyes.
"Honestly, you young people... Mawthrough, you're tenting, by the way."

Mawthrough's eyes were glued to Chastity.
"I... I can't... find... words.... should have... sent a... poet...."
He seemed unable to break away from the enticing vision before him.
"Why... are... you.... doing that... to me...?"

Inferno felt the power twinge at the edge of his consciousness, but grudgingly accepted that he was still in no fit state for a rematch with her, not without sufficient rest and restoration first.
"Damned arrogant child..."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 am

"because i love you and i dont want to lose you or the love we have"
she started breathing heavy, exhausting setting in since she wasnt fully rested from her earlier battle
"if...you want to...make love to me in this form...you have to forget"
the glow in her eyes started to dim as well as the flames around her
"too....soon...."
she dropped down to her knees the fire around her body was completely gone now and her eyes and hair started changing back to their normal color
"please...not now.."
she closed her eyes and fell over, passing out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:01 am

"Kind of pointless, considering I'd just forget all about it."
Nevertheless, he carried her over to the couch again so she could rest.

Ignirforce sat in the garden, watching the birds.
Mawthrough's grandmother bustled around in the kitchen, making rice pudding.
Griffin sat in a nearby armchair, watching the fire dance in the grate, thinking about his son and the choice she was asking him to make.
Mawthrough sat next to Chastity and looked down at her, thinking pretty much the same thing.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 am

Ezekiel spoke aloud, "When does a demon sacrifice their own body and soul for one born of celestial blood?" As he walked, the ground around him froze.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 am

After about 30 minutes Chastity slowly started opening her eyes
"w-what happened?"
she looked at mawthrough
"did i....im sorry"
she looked up at the ceiling
"i must have over done it..damn my father for doing thsi to me"
she quickly looked back at mawthrough
"i promise you that wasnt all my power. i fought my father earlier today and am still recovering from that"
she slowly started sitting up
"mawthrough please, i know to you this probably all sounds crazy but i promise you its not"
she looked over to griffin out of the corner of her eyes knowing he was probably thinking it was. she then looked back at mawthrough
"i can tell you more about what we did"
she looked around the room then leaned in and whispered some of the things they did back at the hotel, into his ear only for him to hear. before sitting back and placing her hands in her lap innocently
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 pm

AntiHacker wrote:
Grey ignored the creature's words, and looked to Lucia, "I'm not afraid to admit this, I'm going to need your help in pushing this thing back.  But are you going to be okay?"

Lucia jammed her blade into the ground, and began the process of pulling the needles from her hand.  "This hand will require some severe repair later, but for now, I can manage with my good arm, and my legs."  

Looking into the distance, Grey watched Zigera fired several rounds into the beast's back, and used this as a chance to slam two fists of shadow into it, one from the front, one from the back, hitting at just about the same height, the back fist splitting into two in order to hold down the new appendages.  Lucia held her blade up with one hand after picking it up, and began to charge it up with electricity.
It took both of their attacks, and laughed.
'Well, isn't this a nice little group you have here. The Angsty Emo, the Psycho Chick, and Unnamed Lady!'
Its blade arm split into two forming a giant pincer, which it pointed towards Zigera, its claw at Grey, both of which had a cruel looking spike protruding from the centre. Then, the spikes shot forwards, flying at them with extreme speed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Grey reacted on reflect, blocking the spikes with an arm of shadow, protecting him and Lucia, while another shot up from the ground below him, this time of Genesis' energy, destroying his flesh the moment it touched it, as the hand began to grip tightly upon his body. Zigera put her guns away, and began to direct the bullets that had been fired inside of its body, even as a single spike impaled her.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 pm

'OK, this is getting old.'
It twisted free of the shadows and darted forwards, grabbing Grey by the neck its pincer.
'You seem to think I'm capable of feeling pain. I'm a corpse. The dead don't feel pain. You, on the other hand...'
It squeezed, the jagged edges of the pincer digging into Grey's neck, as the scythe arms stabbed deep into his sides.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Grey spat out blood into the creatures face, and grinned, "I just needed you to get close is all......." As the patches of skin that the creature touched became pitch black, and the flesh that touched him was atomized instantly by Genesis' power. "This power is extremely difficult to use, but I can bring it out in small amounts with the right amount of pain...." As he spoke, the massive arms split into dozens of hooks, all of which grappled onto the creatures flesh, and pulled away in numerous directions, while Lucia cut the creature down the middle. At this time, Grey felt that he could use this power for about ten more minutes maximum, before collapsing, so he'd need to conserve the best of tricks he had. Zigera fired bursts of Oblivion's corrupt flesh into the bits of flesh in the core of the creature, hoping to halt its regeneration.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Mawthrough's eyes widened once more.

His grandmother sighed.
"Young lady, please stop making him tent like that, I'm worried he's going to make a mess on my new rug."

Mawthrough somehow mastered himself with extreme effort and looked at Chastity, still breathing fast like he'd run a marathon.
"You pull off that innocent look too. F*cking. Well."
Then he looked out of the window.
"However... I'm pretty sure I can find an archangel open to a little bit of fun before I clock off this mortal coil..."

Inferno sighed, kicking at the soil beneath his feet which instantly incinerated.
"I had to guess? He's gambling on the fact that Chastity will have misguidedly brought his memories back by the time I've fully recovered. And demons like him, treat souls like autumn leaves - fun to play with and trample on, including their own. There's a reason the phrase is devil-may-care, not angel-may-care. Makes me grind my teeth, knowing that one day he's going to sacrifice her or something like that, and I'll have failed completely as a father."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:27 am

Ezekiel shrugged, "There's always a possibility that he's going to break her heart, or sacrifice her for something greater. However, can the same be said for us celestials brother? Have we not proven ourselves to be just as vindictive, and just cruel? Why are we alone supposedly pure, when those who've walked the path of hell, and remained sane must be labeled as creatures not worthy of mercy, nor respect? What is your opinion of the celestials who fell with Lucifer, after Michael took over the heavens? Do you consider them to be of the same grain of salt in which you classify this demon?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next