HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Shrike blushed heavily, "You look beautiful, and empowered........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Amalia smiled, and giggled softly when she saw that Shrike was blushing. "Thank you, my love." She beamed, and hugged Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Shrike wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her, "We'll have to get you some more of these clothes."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Amalia blushed a little more and nodded her head. "Yes." She replied, as she looked up into Shrike's eyes, and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Shrike smiled, "Good, I'm going to go pay for all these clothes, and the ones to come, why don't you put on your halter top and skirt over that lingerie?" Before she could answer, he walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Amalia blinked a few times, watching as Shrike walked out of the changing room. Her face, still red, as she turned, and put on the skirt and halter top. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror for several minutes, before leaving the change room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:50 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
He stood there, looking a little uncomfortable.
'No reason. Just curious.'
Before she could reply, he turned, darting to the kitchen grab, Lilith, than ran for the elevator, slamming the ground floor as hard as he dared.
He took a deep breath. 'Retrospectively, that may have been an overreaction.'

Shocked at the sudden grab and being pulled out of the kitchen so suddenly lilith looked at Effros slightly confused
"What was that all about"
she rotated her arm
"its a good thing im not human you would have pulled my arm out of its socket"

Before she was able to question him even more, he was out of the door faster then she could blink. She raised a brow at his reaction and the fact he seemed uncomfortable
"Well then I'll be sure to make sure he has no escape next time i question him"
she sipped her tea nonchalantly as she settled back into her chair
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Chastity looked down
"He wont, I know him he doesnt want us to be together and he will do everything he can to keep us apart."
she sighed and walked over and sat on a chair
"so why are you here uncle?"

Rein looked at the man strangely
"um hi"
she looked up at darkion
"who is this?"

----------------------------------------------

OOT: Because quoting is for better men and women than me Smile

Mordial suddenly looked very serious.
"I'm the archangel of change, Chastity. There is really only a few things that can draw me out of my heavenly crib. And in this case, something is coming. Something BIG. A change that could be potentially planet-busting. Forces of amazing power are allying in order to throw the world we know into a complete shambles."
He tilted his head.
"So in context, this is somewhat a courtesy call than anything else." The frog on the floor ribbited irritably, and Mordial raised an eyebrow at Chastity.
"Should I change him back?"

"Just some knight I infected back at the Coliseum. Buuut..."
Darkion extended a hand.
"These people have their uses. Now. Do you have it?"
The knight, shivering as though he was freezing, very very slowly pulled out a large ornate jar, completely black, adorned with carvings of monstrosities and depravities that seemed to root the eye upon themselves, forcing their attention.
Darkion took it from the knight.
"No tricks?"

"T-T-This is the Night-Jar. I-I SWEAR... Please... my... my family..."
Darkion nodded thoughtfully. "That's fair."
Then he turned to Rein.
"Do you want to kill him?"

The knight gasped in horror...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:47 am

Chastity looked down at her father
"I suppose you can turn him back"
she sat back in the chair
"So when is this all supposed to happen then, this potential planet busting event?"

Rein looked over at the Knight then back at darkion
"As much as killing his family sounds like fun..I'd rather not get my hands dirty. Its just too much work to clean up the mess"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:53 am

Shrike looked to Amalia from the checkout area, and whistled, "Smexy....." He had several bags with him, "Is there anything else you wanna buy?"

Ezekiel thought for a moment before speaking, "Interesting, well it seems hell will be changing too, an Arch Demon's been freed, and surprisingly, it wasn't one of the bad ones."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:38 am

Amalia walked over to Shrike, and tilted her head slightly. "I think we should get something for Minerva." She suggested with a smile on her pale features.

Kerri and Kari woke up early, and began getting some things ready for the long journey to find their parents.
Kari was preparing a messenger-style bag with medical supplies, while Kerri merely collected the things that Kari asked for.
"Is that all?" Kerri asked, as she raised her brow slightly.
Kari nodded her head. "I think so." She said, as she crossed the bag's strap across her chest, then carefully pulled her long black hair from her shoulders, and tied her hair back.
"Let's go." Kerri spoke, as she opened the door and headed to the front of the building.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:07 am

Shrike looked around the shop, "Well, she has a tail too, so that won't be a problem." He looked around, "Hmm......think you pick out some white and black dresses for her?"

Zigera opened her eyes, feeling Tynan at her back, and she smiled, holding his hands with hers.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:22 am

Amalia nodded her head, still smiling, as she walked over to a rack of dresses. She carefully fingered through the dresses, and picked out two...a black dress that was form fitting and would be very flattering, and a white and black dress with an empire waistline. "What do you think?" She asked Shrike.

Tynan pulled Zigera closer to him, as he woke. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered.

Kerri and Kari stood outside of the academy, waiting for Tynan and Zigera to meet them there.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Shocked at the sudden grab and being pulled out of the kitchen so suddenly lilith looked at Effros slightly confused
"What was that all about"
she rotated her arm
"its a good thing im not human you would have pulled my arm out of its socket"

Before she was able to question him even more, he was out of the door faster then she could blink. She raised a brow at his reaction and the fact he seemed uncomfortable
"Well then I'll be sure to make sure he has no escape next time i question him"
she sipped her tea nonchalantly as she settled back into her chair
'Sorry about that. And it isn't important. Really.'
He turned to her, and looked straight into her eyes.
'I need you to do something for me. One thing, and I'll free you from the control your master has over you.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 pm

"So you mean if i do this one thing for you, you can free me? is that even possible?"
She thought for a moment
"what is it that you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:56 pm

"Is it against the law for you to be simple?" Mordial complained, putting Inferno back in his body as he did so.
"Come on, man, be plain for once in your life? Honestly, you don't have to be a cryptic enigma 24-7..."

A stunned Inferno managed a "Ribbet," back in his human body.
Then his eye twitched.
"M...Mor...MORDIAL..."

Mordial delivered a swift kick to the manly parts and Inferno went down again.
"So come on brother, spill the beans. What's happening? And I don't know the timing, Chastity, just that it is going to happen."

Darkion shrugged. "Well, it's not important. We need inside the Academy anyway. Why do you think I made you wear the outfit?"
They walked round to the front of the Academy.
"But...the security measures..." the knight gasped.
"Oh, we're not going to do anything untoward. I should hardly think that the academy has a problem with letting someone casually look at a tome. And even if they detect that I'm undead and she's a demon, it's not even going to be a problem - they can put us under armed guard for all I care. The spell I want is a simple one that I can't find anywhere else. Completely harmless."
And without further ado, he strolled inside.
"Come on, Rein. Be quick, or I'll make you strip down and put on a lucky show for some students..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Chastity gasped when mordial kicked her father where it counts
"Oh thats gonna leave a mark, good thing he decided he wasnt gonna have any more children after me. Apparently I'm enough of a handful"
she giggled

Rein blinked
"You wouldn't...would you?"
She quickly ran up and followed behind Darkion
"You are not in contract with me therefore you can't demand me to do anything yet"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:17 am

He smiled at her. 'Follow me.'
As the elevator hit the foyer, he stepped out, and walked through it into the street.
'Sorry, but I can't really tell you how to it's done, else it won't work correctly.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:45 am

The7thSeal wrote:
He smiled at her. 'Follow me.'
As the elevator hit the foyer, he stepped out, and walked through it into the street.
'Sorry, but I can't really tell you how to it's done, else it won't work correctly.'

lilith crossed her arms
"Ok so what exactly is it you need me to do"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:24 am

Zigera nodded, "That's the first time I haven't been beaten.....or forced into resting.....so yes.....I did sleep well....." She got up out of the bed, as her body became surrounded in metal once again, "Well then, we'd best join your sisters."

Shrike nodded, "I think she'd love it."

Ezekiel looked to Mordial, "Minerva's out of hell, someone freed her, and a few our brother's chains are broken. That's pretty much it. This might anger Michael too."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 am

Tynan nodded his head, as he got out of bed, then got dressed. "I'm glad to hear it." He said, as he picked up his long coat. He then looked at Zigera and smiled. "Hopefully they haven't been waiting for us for too long." He spoke, as he opened her bedroom door, and held it for her.

Amalia smiled warmly. "Do you think she'll be up for a visit?" She asked, as she draped the dresses over her left arm. "Or should we wait a day?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:14 am

Mordial and Inferno were on their feet at Ezekiel's words, all bickering and pain forgotten.
"That's..."
"Incredible!" they said together.
Then another pause.
"And Michael's gonna get mad? GREAT!" Again, spoken simultaneously.

Mawthrough looked over at Chastity again, at the sound of her giggle.
Thoughts of her kindness, her charm, her beauty and her smile filtered through his mind. He smiled, involuntarily.
Maybe I should give this love thing a shot?
He nudged Chastity.
"You ok?"

Darkion, the knight, and Rein were now inside the academy and were walking towards the library.
"Tell me Rein, do you like books?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 am

Ezekiel sighed, "Maybe, but sometimes its best not to stir the beehive, however, I cannot lie, and say I'm not glad Minerva's out of hell."

Shrike nodded, "Lets give her a visit today then."

Zigera nodded, using the shadow speed state to get outside within seconds, stopping behind the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:32 am

'I need you to deliver some messages.'
He turned to her. 'That may not sound that important, but to me, to this kingdom, it is.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 am

Amalia nodded her head, as her smile grew. "I would love to."

Tynan raised his brow as Zigera used her shadow speed to leave the room. "I think that's cheating." He said to himself, as he left her room, closed the door behind him, and made his way out front.
"You're late." Kerri pointed out to Tynan, as she raise her brow to him.
"Better late, than never." Kari beamed. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next