HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 am

Chastity's eyes got wide
"Y-You mean... Inferno...isnt my...father"
she took a few steps back in shock
"But..how?"
she then looked up at Uriel
"I don't know what task you speak of"
her body started glowing again
"but I wont let you harm him, father or not you will not hurt or kill the man I love"
she stood in between Mawthrough and Uriel
"you will have to kill me first"
she glared at him
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

Uriel paused.
"How about I show you something?"

A few seconds later, and they were outside the very gates of Heaven. Mawthrough was still lying on his side, staring around. Uriel pointed to a great peak, stretching out over a cloud which seemingly morphed into rock to form the peak. A great flaming blade, mightier than anything even Inferno could conjure up, was firmly planted into the stone.
"That used to be my blade," Uriel said wistfully. "It is now yours by birthright."
He picked up Mawthrough with one hand while Chastity was distracted and threw him at the peak.
Mawthrough hit the hilt of the sword and rolled off, groaning, perilously close to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 am

Chastity looked at the blade
"I don't want it"
when he threw Mawthrough towards the blade, Chastity cried out
"MAWTHROUGH!!!"
Chastity ran to Mawthrough kneeling next to him to help him up
"I'm soo sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:20 am

"If you don't want it, it will simply rest there, forever. I have failed in a way that cannot be undone save by the death of Lucifer himself."
He walked over to them and pointed off the edge of the peak.
"Behold."
Below them was an amazing sight. Earth, laid out like a tapestry, every sight available as though on a photo reel.
And below that, hell, every nook and cranny of that infernal place, every circle from Lucifer's prison of chains to Griffin relaxing in an armchair displayed openly for them to see. Then, there was, impossibly, themselves, like looking at a mirror over a long chasm, above the Earth.
Then, there was something above the reflection of Heaven, and indeed something below Hell, but before Chastity could look Mawthough brought her head down to look at him. "Don't look there, Chastity. Don't look there."
"Is it not beautiful?" Uriel asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 am

Chastity's eyes looke over in the direction and then back at Mawthroughs
"What is it?"
she tried to pull away from Mawthrough to look

Elsa was sitting in her livingroom in the lounge chair with her cup of tea
"I see Effros has sent you here to check up on me hasn't he?"
she raised a brow

Lilith stepped into the room
"He said you might need some company and that you might be bored"

"Bored?..nonsense"
she noticed Lilith had entered the room with her shoes
"Child there is one rule in this house..."
she was slightly annoyed
"and that is that I don't allow shoes on my carpet"
she sipped at her tea
"I'm going to have to tell Effros to train you a lot better"
she waved a hand dismissively towards Lilith
"I'd advise you go and clean that up!"
she sighed
"such insolence"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:51 am

Mawthrough did not let go of her head.
"Chastity. Do. Not. Look. If you love me, don't look. Please."
Uriel promptly stabbed Mawthrough in the leg, causing him to grit his teeth and scream internally.
"Some lover you are. Taking her away from her true purpose. Look, Chastity. Gaze upon the universe's greatest secrets and become what you were always meant to be."

Mawthrough's pained eyes met hers.
"Chastity, if you look at those things, you won't be you anymore. You won't be mine. You'll be his. Please."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:59 am

Tynan rested his hand on Zigera's face, and smiled slightly. "Would you like to lean on me, and we'll both head back to the academy, or would you like to rest here for a bit?" He asked her.

Nijuu woke up, and walked into the bathroom. When she was finished what she needed to do, she washed her hands, and decided to brush her teeth again...in the back of her mind, she recalled something her father had said to her about how often she brushed her teeth. After she finished brushing her teeth, she giggled softly, as she made her way back to bed. Noticing that Grey was awake.
"Can't sleep well, love?" Nijuu asked, as she crawled back into bed and curled up beside Grey, resting her head on his chest, and looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Chastity shook her head
"I wont look, I don't want to lose you"
she hugged him
"I'm yours and I will always be yours"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Grey wrapped his arms around Nijuu, and nodded, "Sleeping has been difficult, tends to happen when one of the entities is panicking within the same realm. Its Oblivion, which means my sister must be in a great deal of turmoil." He had a sad set of eyes. His shade was outside the academy, observing his sibling, ready to come to her aid if Oblivion acted.

Zigera patted the ground beside her, "I think its best.....if I stay outside for now......."

Lucifer grinned, "Speaking of your son, where is he? I would like to personally thank him for taking part in Lilith's escape."

Ezekiel sighed, "Power is something you can predict, but when someone's mind has broken, and put itself back together, the fight is different than anything a sane person could imagine. Let's hope we can keep Lilith away from the shadow blades, and, the five who were burdened with our war, and suffered the consequences."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Inferno had to admit, Ezekiel had a point.
"Let's hope indeed. Hopefully, Lilith won't be a problem for long - her arrogance and her overconfidence will be her undoing."

Griffin shrugged. "He goes where he pleases. I don't know where he is right now, last I heard of him he was on a beach in the Bahamas. I'll pass on your thanks next time I see him if you want - I don't think he has any business in hell for the time being."

Mawthrough managed to get to his feet, standing between Chastity and the sight of all Creation.
"Look at his eyes, Chastity. You see them? Those are the eyes of those who look above heaven and below hell. I can tell. I'm SCARED of what he's seen."
"I have seen all." Uriel stepped forwards, almost forcing Mawthrough off the edge. "I have seen everything in the universe. Would you truly deny Chastity this gift? Do you not want her to be complete?"
"It isn't a gift, she'd go completely insane from the overload of information!" Mawthrough shook his head forcefully. "No offence, but you're a crap father. Not to mention," he grimaced, "Inferno's going to **** you up the moment he finds out about this."
Uriel looked at Chastity. "Do you want to be blessed with power your "father" would never trust you with?"

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Ezekiel replied to his brother, "That it will, as long as Lucifer remains in hell, and she remains out of it. I shall remain on this icy mountain for as long as my son's soul is out of harm's way. This will be my only means of survival if she comes for me."

Lucifer tilted his head, "So he's in the mortal realm?" At this time, a river of his chains began to invade the other circles of hell, tearing apart all demons who did not lay down their weapons.

Dageroth continued to forge his arrow, "It must be forged perfectly, in order to send the entire planet into full on warfare."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Chastity looked at Mawthrough then to Uriel
"I-I don't know"
then she thought of what Mawthrough said
"If you are my father, why do you come to me now of all times, Why wheren't you there to raise me? where were you all these year?"
she had so many question to ask him and she wanted answers
"You keep saying that I'm not complete, what do I need to become complete?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Nijuu looked up into Grey's eyes with a worried expression upon her pale features. "Do you need to go to her?" She asked.

Tynan sat down on the ground beside Zigera, and put his arm around her shoulder; holding her close to him. "I'll stay here with you then." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Inferno growled a little. "If she comes for you, I shall aid you, brother. I will not let you fight her alone."

Griffin's eyes narrowed just perceptibly. "Yes... I hope that will not be a concern of yours."

Uriel bowed his head.
"Since time was first put into motion, I have stood here, guarding all there is. The balance of the universe, everything that exists... nothing escapes my sight. That was my belief. Then one day, Lucifer outsmarted me. He dared not look, so he asked me where he needed to go to commence his rebellion and... I told him."
His fists clenched.
"From that day on, I have not been allowed into the glory of Heaven. I have stood, here, on this outcrop, seeing all of reality whilst paradise rests just a few feet behind me. As penance for my crimes. I am not even allowed to wield my old blade for my mistakes."
His eyes came up to meet Chastity's.
"The day before your mother's marriage, she was weak, and confused. She had her doubts about Inferno, and thought herself merely a pet, a toy. I came to reassure her that every last thing is important to creation, even her, and...." He shrugged.
"The moment I saw you, I knew you were mine." He raised his head, and Chastity's facial structure and hair could be clearly seen in the result. "I would have kept your identity secret from you forever had it not been for the necessity of getting you to understand. There are things so much more important than one relationship. Don't you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:03 am

[color=#ffcc00]Chastity closed he eyes taking all of this in. She took a deep breath before asking the next question
"D-Does my father know?"
she opened her eyes and looked at Uriel. She then looked at Mawthrough then back at Uriel
"I-if I take the sword and become who I was meant to be then...."
she looked at Mawthrough
"what will happen to him?"
she placed her hand in his an squeezed it
"I love him and I can't live without him, we have been through so much"
she looked at Uriel
"Please don't take the only thing that ever mattered to me away"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:15 am

Ezekiel sighed, "The help is appreciated brother." He looked down at his side, at a frozen bit of flesh, a wound that had still not healed since he received it. "Hopefully, she doesn't come for me, and hopefully, she doesn't find Occidio."

Grey kissed Nijuu softly, "I can stay with you for now, unless I feel Oblivion release, she'll be safe for now. Omega's telling me to stay with you. That way, we're both protected."

Zigera closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around Tynan, "Thank you......."

Lucifer began to walk away from Griffin, every hint of Lucifer's power vanishing from the senses of nearby demons, as if he was mortal, yet it was clear he had power.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:27 am

A small smile crept across his face as he helped in the fields, after 20 minutes of being told he didn't have to by the farm's family.
He really shouldn't have been so impishly gleeful at how much hassle Elsa was most likely putting Lilith through, but he couldn't help it. The farm work itself was putting him in such a happy mood. The nostalgia it conjured up was warm.
'Won't be long now. Before the shape of this world changes.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 am

"Oh, she'll come for you, she's too pissed off with you not to."
Inferno reached for his sword hilt, for comfort. "But she will come prepared, and ready to deal with you. You know this, right?"

"The fact he's still alive tells you he doesn't," Mawthrough said sourly.

"Mawthrough must die," Uriel said simply. "It is the simplest and most efficient way of saving the world. His very presence allows evil to rampage unchecked, threatening the lives of thousands upon thousands of mortals and angels alike. When you are complete, when you behold the truth and take up the weapon destined for you, you will understand that, in the eyes of the universe, you are less than a speck of dust and Mawthrough is the tiny thorn that allows the poison to spread through life."

"Charming."

"But in order to protect all you know, and everything you love... Mawthrough. Must. Perish."

Mawthrough looked at Chastity sadly. "Darling, I'll back you in whatever decision you make. And if I have to die to save the world, I suppose there are worse ways to go..."

Griffin's eyes narrowed to slits, but he said nothing - there was no point.
He sat back in his armchair and watched Lucifer depart.
Mawthrough, he thought, why does everything have to happen to you?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:13 am

Chastity shook her head tears streamed down her face
"No, I won't lose you again"
she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly
"T-there has to be another way...there has to"
she looked at Uriel
"I won't let him die, and you wont kill him"

lilith quickly walked to the closet and put on different shoes, one that was meant to wear in the house. she then cleaned up the mess that she made. When finished she walked back into the room;
Elsa was still sipping at her tea when lilith returned after cleaning the mess. Elsa raised a brow
"Tell me child where is Effros now?"

Lilith shook her head
"I'm not really sure where he is, he didnt specify where he was going, he only said to come here and pay you a visit"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 am

Occidio looked along the icy mountain side, "When she comes to face me, the environment will be to my advantage, so I will be equally prepared." He let out a deep sigh, "Hopefully......"

Lucifer communicated with the frozen Balor's in the bottom circle of hell, "Both of you, redeem yourselves, and find this Mawthough." Setting them free seconds later.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 am

Uriel raised his head, his eyes glowing faintly, watching Lucifer release the Balors.
"It seems forces have been set in motion to... acquire you, Mawthrough. No doubt to ensure you can never be endangered, again."
He looked down at Chastity.
"The only possible alternative is to kill Lilith. But such a task is beyond the abilities of many. Even I could not hope to engage her in battle, seeing as her brood would be with her. Why take the long and arduous road, filled with suffering and pain and the possibility of failure and death, when one blade through this boy's head would do the same thing?"

"Well, you will not be alone."
Inferno got up. An angel had ran in and told him that the flame-wielder's school was being besieged by demons.
"I have business to attend to. Call me if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Chastity clung onto Mawthrough
"Because I love him, and I can't live without him"
she stood up
"What if..I fight her?"
she took a step forward
"I cant use the blade, you can teach me and help me become complete then I can fight her"
she gave Uriel a pleading look
"Please don't take him away from me"
she dropped down in front of Uriel clinging onto her shirt like a begger, looking up at him
"Please"
her tear never stopped. she would do anything to protect Mawthrough
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Ezekiel nodded, "I will brother." Before closing his mind. He looked around himself, still not feeling the presence of any demons, "Come on Lilith, come out and fight me, I'm ready for you."

The presence of two Balor's approached Mawthough's location, both demons ready to earn back their pride. If they fell in battle again, they would be forbidden from leaving hell for two hundred years.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

There was a sound like a long, drawn-out sigh.
"Mother was indisposed. Some sort of meeting."
The dark gauntleted legless that went by the name of Death appeared in the cold.
"You know of how to free my father. Angel of death. Either you will tell us now, or later. I waited in the cold for an eternity. I can be very patient. I am also fair." It reached out and touched a rock. The rock glowed bright red with black cracks and vanished.
"Eternal torture awaits you if you do not comply. Will you comply?"

Uriel saw the Balors coming.
"You truly wish to protect him?"
He stepped round Chastity and walked towards the Balors.
"Choose one. It shall be your opponent. A test, if you will. But I warn you - the power you have learned will not be enough to win."

Mawthrough gasped from the ground. "Don't... do it... it's suicide."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

"I do wish to protect him"
Chastity looked at Mawthrough
"But I must do this"
she took a deep breath and stood up giving Mawthrough an apologetic look. she leaned him placing a tender kiss on his lips before walking away to stand next to Uriel. She wiped the tears from her eyes and prepared herself for battle. She looked back at Mawthrough
"I love you"
she smiled, then looked back at the balor and took to the air blasting a fireball towards them
"Ill take the one on the right"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next