HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:18 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:51 am

Balor's even against celestial flame, were still resistant to fire, so the one Chastity attacked looked at her strangely, before taking from its shadow, a vorpul blade. The one on the left looked to Mawthough, then back to Uriel, as shadow flowed from its body. The demon reached into its shadow, and took from it, two vorpul blades. "We're here for the incubis, Lucifer would like to thank him personally for freeing Lilith, and this is our chance at redeeming ourselves."

The Balor with a single blade growled, "Neither of these two smell of entity stink. All we need to do is touch Mawthough, and then we can leave."

Ezekiel stood up in the snow, "I've waited for Lilith, or one of her little hunters to come looking for me." He rose up True Death, and held it within a parrying stance, and decided it was best not to contact his brother at this time, "I'd rather not step into hell, and I'd rather my brother stays imprisoned, at least until he puts his damn mind together. You must have seen the look in his eyes, he's not stable."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:36 am

Nijuu nuzzled herself into Grey's arms, and slowly closed her eyes. "Let's hope that everyone will be okay." She said, as she drifted back to sleep.

Tynan kissed Zigera's forehead. "Anytime, Zigera." he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 am

"He could always make an appointment!" Mawthrough managed to yell from his hands and knees.
"Email? Text? Letter? Carrier pigeon!?"

Uriel's eyes shone as he lifted the blade he carried.
"Chastity, I told you. That power is not enough. You must embrace the truth. Embrace... the light."
He leveled the blade at the Balor across from him. "You will not succeed in your quest, Balor. And do not attempt to surprise me. The last one to manage that was your master and I have long since transcended surprise."

Death was, again, reasonable. That was its nature.
"Father is unbalanced. But his incarceration cannot do him any good, only drive him further into madness. As the humans say, "the fresh air will do him good."" It moved a foot forwards, the ragged holes where eyes would be looking towards True Death. "Do you not wish to see your brother healed and restored to his proper mind, uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:08 am

Chastity looked at Uriel
"But how do I do that?"
she landed back on the ground between uriel and Mawthrough
"All I know is what my father taught me"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:37 am

Ezekiel closed his eyes, focusing upon the area with all of his senses, "Not at the cost of my son and his family!!!"

The Balor with a single blade rose up a shadowy whip, and approached Chastity, a sea of shadows sloshing off of his body. The with two blades rose up his weapons, "How about you curse at me in celestial, I heard you native tongue has no such slurs."

Grey tried to drift back asleep as well, though when he did, his mind was able to rest, all the while his body began to move on its own, his eyes glowing white. He walked out of the room, and morphed on his gear.

Zigera curled up next to Tynan, and fell into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:30 am

Uriel sighed.
"These creatures are powerful demons, Chastity. My power is tainted by my failures, but your inner strength is still pure. You are not a child of fire, as you supposed. You are a child of light. Your very soul, your very essence, is filled with a light strong enough to drive back all beings of darkness. You ARE light." He waited for the Balors to cease posturing and raised a finger, a spark of light glowing at the end of it.

Mawthrough closed his eyes, and very very slowly started to get up.

Death once again was reasonable. "There need not be any cost. If you explain the calmest and most efficient method of freeing him, there is a chance we could restore his sanity if we work together, along with my mother and my sister, without bloodshed, without the need for death. Does that not appeal to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:28 am

"B-but how do I do that?"
she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on being light
"W-what do I do, I dont know how to do this"
she tried even harder
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Without any sort of warning, the Balor with a single blade motioned its arm, a whip of darkness sent forth toward Uriel and Chastity, while the other Balor ran to the side, and swung one blade horizontally, while the other hammered downward toward Uriel's head at an unnatural speed for the blade's size.

Lucifer sat atop a mountain of demonic corpses, his ethereal form chuckling, grinning as Dageroth appeared before him, a deal brokered between the two of them. The entity shattered another chain, before vanishing seconds later, returning to the mortal realm.

Ezekiel shook his head, "You have no idea the havoc he will wreak if he is set free at this time. Even with his sanity returned, he will still seek Minerva and Occidio's demise, as well as those of my son's descendents. If you think I cannot feel what my brother feels at this very moment, you are wrong, and he knows I can feel this too. He doesn't care for you demons, not in the slightest. He's using you to further his own means. Once he breaks free of hell, do you really think he'll have any need of you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:26 am

Uriel raised his blade and blocked the oncoming dark whip, whilst he raised his glowing finger and gently pointed the tip at the second blade coming towards his head. A brilliant beam of white light shot out like a laser and cut straight through the blade, reducing it to a stump with a hilt, as well as boring a hole the size of a fist straight through the Balor's shoulder and out the other side.
"Don't try too hard," he advised Chastity, as he stepped up to the closest Balor and made to slice its guts open. "Let the light within grow, let it fill you. You have more power than I do, locked away. Let it fill your heart. Think of your beloved, if you will, in the light."

"You're all heart!" Mawthrough yelled from his knees.

"Yes," said Death. "He will. He is strong but not the strongest. He will need allies. And as demons, we care little for who is using us, even if it is our father."
Another foot forwards. "As long as he is freed. As long as vengeance is found. As long as a prison is needed, I, will be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 am

Chastity with her eyes still closed did as she was advised and thought of Mawthrough. She thought of the day they were laying in the field in the sun. They were both surrounded by light and both very happy. A smile appeared on her face as she thought of the two of them. It was one of her favorite afternoons with him.
As she did so her hands started glowing with white light, concentrating into little orbs into each of her hands, and her body suddenly started glowing with white energy.

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 am

As the Balor's faced off against Uriel, Spectre strung an arrow several miles away. "Great lads, just keep him busy."

The Balor looked to the wound with surprise on his face, then back at the Celestial, "I was thinking of using one of those general, 'you'll pay for that' lines, but instead........" The Balor being attacked used its one good arm to slam its blade's hilt down toward the celestials wrist while pulling its abdomen out of range of his target.

The other Balor merely commented, "Those of the light were first to commit transgressions against those of the dark, might as well join them little halfbreed. Have a will of your own for once." The shards of the attacking Balor's blade provided bits of shadow below the feet of Uriel, as the one in the distance jammed its blade into the ground, causing metal spears to fire up underneath the celestial, only milimeters away from piercing his thighs. Chains began to flow out of the wounded Balor's shoulder, continually growing ones, though the demon didn't seem to mind.

Ezekiel swung his sword horizontally, sending a burst of wind forth in the direction of Death, "Not a step closer demon!"

Grey was gone from Nijuu's side, and heading out of the academy.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 am

Mawthrough looked at Chastity with some confusion, but knew that if this went bad there was always one option...
He started crawling towards the sword that was firmly planted in the ground at the peak.

Uriel rose above the spears with one beat of his wings, and without looking raised a finger again, sending another blazing white laser straight through the distant Balor's right eye.
"Distance won't help you," he called, striking up at the hand that held the hilt, aiming to sever the fingers. "Nothing is beyond my sight. Nothing."
He tilted his head for a second and looked right into Spectre's eyes across the miles that separated them. "And I never exaggerate, either." Then he returned his gaze to the Balor who was closest, his eyes darting from one chain to the next.

Death's ragged clothes blew in the gust, and the crown on his head gleamed a dark ebony.
"I take it you will not come quietly, then? You will forsake peace for your own paranoia?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am

Ezekiel looked to the demon, his eyes cold, "I know my brother. He already knows how to escape hell. What you're doing will neither help, nor hinder his progress. He is blinded by madness and vengeance. To think your actions can sway a mad man is arrogance. If you do not leave peacefully demon, you will find me beyond that of normal prey."

Spectre grinned, speaking into the mind of Uriel, "Don't worry, I'm not hear to kill you yet, jester of light." His arrow was set loose, and rather than fly into Uriel, it struck the Balor closest to him, causing the demon to explode into a mass of organs, flesh, and bones, resulting in a black portal. Crawling from it, was Lucifer's ethereal form, as well as several of his real chains from hell.

With a grin, Lucifer said aloud, "Hello Uriel." His arms crossed, his chains protecting him from any incoming attacks for the time being. Looking to the other Balor, he sent forth a storm of chains into it, tearing it limb from limb in seconds, and watching as blood rained down upon the area.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:47 am

Chastity felt different all of a sudden. She opened her eyes, everything was bright for a moment.
"I-I did it"
a moment later the light vanished. She was disappointed
"I can't do this"
she sighed
"I can't concentrate like this"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 am

Uriel immediately tossed his blade aside and raised his hands, fingers outstretched. His wings suddenly shone as he released the extent of his power, and a blade of light suddenly sprang from each fingertip, granting him ten swords of pure holy energy.
"...Well played," he said grimly. "Now what is your purpose here, you vile trickster? You are lucky I was convinced to not come visit you in Hell and spend every waking moment peeling you like fruit!"

Mawthrough rolled his eyes at Chastity's struggle and muttered "Women," as he edged closer to the blade.

Death considered.
"Your words carry wisdom. I would leave."
It's ragged eye holes suddenly met Ezekiel's and a soulless feeling radiated from them.
"But you attacked my mother."
It suddenly rushed forwards, gauntlets raised like claws.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 am

Lucifer chuckled, "Still angry about that are you? And how am I a  trickster, when I'm the one who went ahead, and asked of those who were dissatisfied with the heavens, and then left without a fuss with those whom  agreed.  Besides, you know the rules, full blooded Celestials are forbidden from entering hell, just as full blooded demons are forbidden from entering the heavens. And the heavens were the ones cowardly enough to call upon a group of half breeds  to do their dirty work."  His chains motioned around his face, while others began to surround the area, sprouting up from the ground as seconds passed.  "Funny, all Spectre requested in exchange for these portals was the souls of a few fallen warriors of his."  A river of chains flowed in front of Mawthough, preventing him from moving further. Lucifer looked to Uriel, "My Balor's failed, and I figured, its time to stir up some trouble on earth again, might as well'll start with you."

Ezekiel kicked up a bit of snow, and sent his sword into the side of the mountain, as a blizzard soon began to rage, obscuring him from sight.

Last edited by AntiHacker on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 am

Nijuu turned in the bed, wanting to nuzzle the man she loves, when she realized that he was not there, she woke up with a confused expression on her face. "Grey?!" She spoke softly, as she looked around the room. She got out of bed, thinking he might have gone into the bathroom. She opened the door, and found that he was not there either. 'Where is he?' She thought to herself...then remembered what he had said to her before she fell asleep. She looked over at a peacefully sleeping Livia, and walked over to the bed. She rested her hand on her forehead, then sat down on a nearby chair.

Tynan held Zigera close, rested her head on his chest. He smiled gently when he saw the peaceful expression on her face, as she slept.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:11 am

Uriel rolled his eyes.
"Trust you to be as much of a fool now as you were eons ago. Are you here to preach or to fight, which is it? I have little patience for idiots."

Mawthrough cursed, and managed to sit back, edging up away from the chains. He looked over at Chastity, and bit his lip. "Be careful," he shouted to her.

Death looked around, unsure of Ezekiel's position.
It moved to the nearest surface and waited with its back to the wall.
"I am very patient, and I tire of your attempts to delay the inevitable."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 am

Ezekiel didn't reply to him, as a wall of ice rose up beside the demon, and True Death flew towards the demon, aimed toward his torso.

Lucifer's chains began to fill the area, many flowing past Uriel's legs, "I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to weaken the chains that bind me, and that is what I'm going to do."

Livia twisted and turned in the bed when she couldn't feel Nijuu or Grey near her, and with her eyes closed, she cried, "Mama!" As if having a nightmare.

Occidio was in full control of Grey, for the first time in a while, and was heading up the Mountain his father was fighting on, transportation very difficult when it came to this place.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 am

Nijuu got out of the chair, and climbed into bed beside Livia. "I'm here, Livia." She spoke softly, as she wrapped her arms around her, and held her close to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 am

Chastity took to the air to get away from the chains when she heard Mawthrough call out to her she looked over at him and gave him a nod
"I'll do my best"
she smiled at him the looked over to lucifer
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Uriel launched himself straight at Lucifer's form, curious as to whether it could be harmed whilst careful to keep himself above the chains. He pointed his fingers at Lucifer's chest, and the light blades extended, looking to impale him. "Watch yourself, and see to your demon. It is important he does not fall into Lucifer's hands."

Death vanished, the blade sticking into the mountain behind him, before he slowly reappeared a few feet to the right of where he'd been standing. "I did not take you for a coward, Ezekiel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Chastity flew down to Mawthrough to guard him she looked back at him
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Ezekiel began to appear where True Death had struck, his appearance merely obscured by shadow, as he rose his blade again, and within the blink of an eye, was launching towards the demon within the shadow speed state, an icy wind around his body, his eyes set to kill.

Lucifer used numerous chains to pull back his ethereal form, a look of panic in his eyes. A sea of chains rose up from the ground, heading from all directions toward Uriel, a few dozen remaining to attach themselves to Chastity and Mawthough.  

Livia cuddled up to Nijuu, nuzzling her chest, her body relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:05 am

Nijuu gently kissed Livia's forehead, as she held her. She could feel her sons moving around inside her, almost trying to tell her to go after Grey. She placed her free hand in the middle of her belly. "Shh..." she spoke softly. "Your father knows what he's doing." She whispered, trying to hide the worry from her tone.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next