HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:06 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 am

The blades of light around Uriel bent and twisted, forming a forcefield around him that the chains crashed into.
"Why so afraid, Lucifer?" he asked, curiously.

Mawthrough held Chastity tight.
"Don't let me go," he whispered to her. "Please."

Death flew further up the mountain to try and avoid Ezekiel, bobbing and weaving to avoid the dreaded blade.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 am

Chastity used her wings and wrapped them around Mawthrough while holding onto him protecting them as the chains came towards them. she looked at Mawthrough
"I wont let you go, I'll never let you go"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 am

Lucifer relaxed again, "What makes you think I'm afraid?" Now that he was at a distance, he forced numerous chains into the ground, each of them pulling up a guillotine blade. He snapped his fingers, watching as two swung towards his wings, while another swung right over Chastity, to prevent her or Mawthough from getting up. The chains had such a connection to Lucifer, that he could wield them like extra arms.

Ezekiel jammed his foot into the snow to stop his charge, and looked up toward the demon. Next, he pointed his blade toward it, causing much of the oxygen in the air to disperse, making the environment nearly unsuitable for flight. As he did this, Ezekiel drew in his wings.

Livia nuzzled her mother, and rested her head over her heart. Genesis spoke into Nijuu's mind, "Funny when the man you love is a flesh puppet, eh?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 am

Uriel unleashed a flare of light that temporarily whited out Lucifer's vision, before focusing the light in a circle around Lucifer in a tight binding ring that paralyzed him. "I have had it with your games. Now get back to hell, before I make you."
He tucked in his wings and dove straight at Lucifer once again, aiming for his chest.

Mawthrough didn't feel up to standing, let alone fighting back against this kind of assault. And all the pressure and stress - his body simply wasn't ready for it.
This is bad...
He looked up at Chastity.
"This might be it for me," he said, grinning slightly. "We really can't -"
He coughed, and blood spattered the ground.
" - c-can't catch a break, can we?"

Death sighed, adjusted it's crown, then turned to Ezekiel.
"He is ready, sister."
A portal opened behind Ezekiel and Sin stepped out, with her gigantic hellhounds snapping and looking furious.
Her face was, as always, racked with pain, but a certain pleasured anger lit up her face.
"Kill."
The hellhounds, each easily twice Ezekiel's size, sprang up the mountain towards him, roaring and snarling, looking to tear him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 pm

'Get out of my head, Genesis.' Nijuu thought in response to Genesis' statement about the man she loves. She looked down to Livia, and held her closer to her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Lucifer remained still as Uriel flew to him, his chains becoming limp momentarily.

Ezekiel looked to the hounds, and merely chuckled, then to both of the demons. He simply began to laugh aloud, jamming True Death into the snow. It was at this time that a full on stream of energy shot across the snow, creating a thirty deep trench in between Ezekiel and the hounds. "Demons always bring back up, so I decided to wait for mine."

Approaching them was Grey, his eyes white, Midnight in one hand, Sidewinder in the other, both arms currently crossed with one another. With another voice overlapping his, Grey said aloud, "Guess I missed."

Genesis laughed aloud, "No, I'll stay for as long as I damn well please, meat. Grey, he thinks he's cuddled up close to you right now, but instead, his body is on the tallest mountain on earth, about to fight alongside the angel of death, now isn't that precious?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Nijuu could barely contain her anger, as she retorted: 'You will not torture my family with your vileness.' She tried to contain a slight growl. 'I love Grey, and I trust him with every fiber of my being. You are a pitiful bug, tormenting the woman he loves, simply because you think you can. I'm warning you now, Genesis, stay away.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:

Mawthrough didn't feel up to standing, let alone fighting back against this kind of assault. And all the pressure and stress - his body simply wasn't ready for it.
This is bad...
He looked up at Chastity.
"This might be it for me," he said, grinning slightly. "We really can't -"
He coughed, and blood spattered the ground.
" - c-can't catch a break, can we?"

Chastity shook her head
"No I wont let you go, just relax I'll protect you, please just dont leave me alone"
she hugged him tightly tears started to stream down her face
"I Love you Mawthrough"
she kisses him passionately
"Tell me what i should do?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:47 am

Uriel's hand brushed Lucifer's chest, sending in a small orb of light that began to burn inside, scorching the very essence of the fallen angel.

Sin looked at Death, who nodded.
"Very well then. If you insist on showing us a weak spot, we have no choice but to take it."
The hounds charged at Ezekiel once again, and Death simply fell towards him from the higher ground, gauntlets raised to block True Death. As both of them did so, Death slammed his gauntlet into the mountain, sending an avalanche down towards Grey/Occidio.

Mawthrough chuckled faintly.
"If he takes me... if he takes me back to hell, promise you'll come get me."
He was starting to lose consciousness.
"If I'm contained, Lilith won't have any weak spots, she'll go all out - for the sake of the world, and yours, come get me and..."
His eyelids fluttered.
"...do what... you have... to..." His head fell and he went down hard, out cold.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Chastity shook her head her tears streaming down her face
"I wont let him take you"
she held him closely using her wings to protect the both of them but mainly Mawthough. She placed a tender kiss on his lips
"I promise I'll do all I can to protect you"
Chastities body began glowing with a bright light
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 am

As Uriel made contact with Lucifer, numerous bladed chains were sent toward his neck and gut, all the while, the ethereal form was distorted, and sent flying away momentarily.

Ezekiel took hold of True Death, and entered the shadow speed state, flying forward within milliseconds, his sword held in front of him diagonally. Occidio sighed, raising up a single arm, which arose a massive barrier above them, to protect them from the falling snow, ice, and rock, while he aimed with his gunblade. He didn't seem to be struggling with holding up the barrier, due to the power of Omega's protective capabilities. The Angel of Death ducked the head of one of the hounds, rolling underneath it as he did, and sent his blade toward the center of its legs.

Genesis laughed aloud, "What are you going to do whelp? What can you do to resist, what could you possibly do to stop me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 pm

'If you go after my family, you will find out exactly what I'll do.' Nijuu retorted, barely able to keep herself from growling.

Kerri and Kari had decided to take a short stroll in the gardens surrounding the academy. The pair of them having difficulties sleeping since their parents death...though Kerri would never admit such a thing to anyone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:22 am

Genesis merely laughed aloud, his presence vanishing from her mind.

A young pair of brothers walked through the forest of the academy, one covered partially in animal furs, and protomail, the other, wearing only pants, and a long, tan coat, with a large, flaming sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:36 am

Uriel didn't stop moving forwards, his momentum carrying him past the chains as he plowed straight through the distortion and zooming off the edge of the precipice before looping round and hovering off the edge, moving out of reach.
"Why do you choose to fight, Lucifer? You can't win. You won't win. Just apologize, maybe grovel a little and you can rejoin the heavens."

Sin merely laughed, as two more hellhounds bit and tore at Ezekiel, the one he was attacking showing no regard for the danger he posed as it attempted to rake him with it's claws. "You would have more chance if you co-operated," she said helpfully.
Death fell past and moved towards Occidio, a lot more confident in this opponent.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 am

Lucifer's ethereal form formed itself back together, "Because a fight is all that's left to be had, and I'd rather see the heavens, the earth, and the circles of hell freeze over, before I grovel before any servant of Michael." It was at this time that numerous chains wrapped around Mawthough's and Chastity's legs, holding on tightly, while an ocean of chains rose up below Uriel, the strained ethereal form barely holding itself together.

Ezekiel's back and side ended up torn up slightly, only for ice to develop over the wounds to help protect them from further damage, as he held his blade forward, and shot up toward the hellhound he was under, at the rate he moved before. Occidio fired a small burst of energy toward Death, before casing Midnight, and summoning up a barrier around the energy, which was pulsating and growing at an exponential rate within the barrier. The sphere flew toward Death at an ungodly speed.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Nijuu breathed a sigh of relief, and held Livia close to her. "I won't let him near us." She whispered softly.

Kerri stood in front of Kari, knowing that her sister was ready to sleep, but knew she wouldn't. "Let's go for a walk, Kari." She said to her twin.
Kari tilted her head slightly. "I don't-"
"I wasn't asking." Kerri said, as she grabbed Kari's wrist and pulled her into a stride.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 am

Feeling the chains wrap around her legs Chastity tightened her arms around Mawthrough
"I wont let you go, I wont let them take you"
her body started glowing brighter
"just leave us alone"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm

"If there is no point fighting, then why not surrender and let death take you away from all the world's troubles and torments that you seem to be the only viewer of? Or agree to voluntary confinement with Lilith? We want to help you!"
Uriel clenched his fists and below him a network of light formed, designed to deflect any approaching chains away. With this network shielding below him he shot forwards once more, hoping to finish Lucifer's appearance off.

The hellhound Ezekiel attacked was impaled by True Death and died instantly, collapsing on top of him.
Two more threw the body off and started snapping at the archangel, whilst the first two were trying to stomp on him.

Death raised a gauntlet and blocked the orb with his hand. There was a tremendous exodus of force, like something colossal had just crashed into the area, then the orb vanished in a puff of maroon smoke. Death's gauntlet was now smoking, and he lowered it to his side as he moved towards Occidio.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 am

Lucifer used what appeared to be the last of his ethereal form's spare energy, to raise up a large barrier, built from chains with links the size of human beings, marked with decaying wings. Speaking calmly, he said, "I am done being confined, I will be free from my prison for good." The large chains flew toward Uriel as he charged forth.

Ezekiel felt their teeth shred portions of his arms, but managed to press both of his hands against their necks, before the icy around them enveloped their flesh, then pulled both of them forward with much of his remaining strength.

Occidio smirked slightly, then pulled a black sword from a case he had held on his back. With the halfbreed's grip rested Sidewinder. He stopped in place, and with a smile, said aloud, "This blade, such a marvel that it was one of the tools that chained that sadist down where he belonged." He took hold of the handle with both hands, and continued to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 am

Uriel brought the barrier of light below him up to his front, increasing speed to become an angelic missile, trusting in his own power now that Lucifer appeared weakened. He unleashed everything he had until he looked like an arrowhead forged from a sun, charging head-on at Lucifer.

The hellhounds shrieked in agony whilst their flesh cracked and tore from the ice ravaging it, but they continued trying with all their might to kill the archangel.

Death could not smile, or frown. It's face was permanently stuck in a wistful groan.
"I care not for your toys. The power of that weapon shall be most useful in my grasp."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:33 am

Occidio whispered calmly to the blade, "Wake up Sidewinder, we have demons to kill." He stood still for a mere moment before charging forward, holding the blade diagonally, aligning it with his shoulder.

Ezekiel leaned backwards, pulling the hounds off their feet with his momentum, and using their fall to the ground to reach his feet, before grabbing True Death, and pointing it toward one of the unwounded hellhounds. Seconds later, he shot forward, his blade sent right through its skull, splitting the beast's head in half within mili seconds.

Lucifer used the chains as a shield, and laughed aloud as they shattered, and he was sent flying backwards. All that remained of his ethereal form was an echo, but as the chains shattered, and melted away, he couldn't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 am

Uriel gritted his teeth and lost his temper for a second, lashing out at the disappearing shade of Lucifer's form.
"Be silent, traitorous jester!"

The hellhound collapsed, but the remaining hellhounds started turning on their wounded and dead, severing the fleshy links that bound them to Sin and mercy-killing the injured.
Sin let out a scream of agony, and her body twisted and contorted. New bloodied veins burst from her belly, the ends of which sprouted and morphed into more hellhounds to replace those slain. Freshly born, they thundered towards Ezekiel with howls and snarls.

Death coolly raised it's gauntleted hand. "Race to your doom, child."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Lucifer drained the residual energies from the Balors he had killed, in order for his ethereal form to gain substance for the next few minutes.  He picked up one of the shattered chain links, and threw them to Uriel's feet, "Do you realize what you just did in your anger Uriel?"  His laughing persisted.  "The blades used to seal me away were each formed from a specific arch angel's power, and those chains, stemmed specifically from the blade made with some of your energies.  Its fun to manipulate you, no matter what you do, you're playing into my hands, little puppy of the light."

Ezekiel grew tired of the hellhounds whom were continually spawning, so as they all approached, he jammed True Death into the mountain side, causing half a dozen icy spears to shoot up from beneath the snow, each piercing a hellhound beneath its jaw, right into the cranial cavity.

Occidio held his blade to his side, still charging, the blade of his weapon vanishing from sight as he did, his weapon becoming slightly more heavy as it did.

At the academy grounds, the brother in furs decided to lay down and take a nap, while the flame brother simply continued to strut around, not a care in the world to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Kerri continued to 'drag' her twin sister into a walk.
"Okay...I'm walking Kerri...you can let go of me now." Kari said, as Kerri released her wrist. Kari gently rubbed her wrist, and looked at Kerri. "You don't know your own strength." She spoke softly.
Kerri stopped, and looked at Kari, with a sorrowful expression on her face. "I know you're still bothered by Mom and Dad's death." She blurted out.
"You are too." Kari retorted.
Kerri opened her mouth to say something, when she heard footsteps coming towards them. Kerri immediately stood in front of Kari, mentally kicking herself for leaving her gunblade in her room. "Who's there?" Kerri demanded.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 am

The young, tan skinned knight rose his hands up in the air, as if he had a gun pointed at him, "Just a knight visiting the academy, my brother goes here, nothing more."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next