HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 am

A piercing whistle filled the air, and Mawthrough wiped his mouth as the horse turned and trotted towards the call.
"Come on." He placed Chastity down.
"Try to fight the hunger, hopefully this won't take too long."

They followed it through the trees, then, because of a weird sense of humor of some being in particular, an abandoned diner just popped into sight in the middle of a magical forest in a torturous dimension.
"Weird... you ready?" Mawthrough asked, as the horse moved towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 am

Chastity looked up at Mawthrough
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess"
she looked took a deep breath preparing for what awaits them
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

The diner, predictably, was empty.
Except for the horse's owner.
"Ravenous... have you been scaring my guests?"

The speaker was an eight-foot tall warrior. He sat, picking at an empty plate.
He looked horrible. His skin was stretched over his bones, his eyes wild and roving. Huge muscles barely covered by flesh bulged across his body. He looked flat-out wrong, like he shouldn't exist.
He was clad in scrappy robes, his chest bare.
On his arm, he carried a manacle from which hung an hourglass which was spinning aimlessly.
He petted the horse which visibly relaxed at his touch.
"Sorry, I'm all out of refreshments..." he tutted darkly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Chastity looked at Mawthrough and spoke in a hushed tone
"What do we do now?"
she looked over at the warrior studying him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Mawthrough leaned back and whispered.
"You talk to him. Use your womanly wiles. Flash some cleavage. Wear short skirts, turn around and bend over to pick up something you drop, et cetera. If he doesn't enjoy it, I will. It's the perfect plan and everyone wins!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Chastity elbowed Mathrough giving him a disapproving look
"I'm not gonna do that, its bad enough im just in my..."
she looked down showing she was only in her undergarments from having to order that burger for the snake
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Mawthrough grinned.
"Surely that just makes it better!"

"If I could interrupt," the warrior said, "why don't you both explain? Solves everything, I think."
Mawthrough sighed sheepishly and told the warrior about Kunhulf and Padderasp, their situation with Lilith and who he was and who Chastity was. He stopped upon telling him about the burger incident, and nudged Chastity to continue the narrative, to explain why they were there.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Chasitity sighed
"I had to give up my clothes in order to get the burger for the snake"
she crossed her arms
"Long story dont ask, but we were told to find you..."
she continued telling him why they were there
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:00 am

After Chastity had concluded her story, the warrior sat back on the tattered seats.
"Interesting. But, I feel this needs to be asked - why on earth would I willingly give you what you seek? You are asking me to start the apocalypse early for the sake of one man."
Mawthrough opened his mouth but the warrior shot him a look.
"You would tell me anything to save yourself. Let the woman talk."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:56 am

Chastity looked at Mawthrough and you could see the love in her eyes
"Because I love him and I would do whatever it takes to save him"
she smiled at Mawthrough then looked back at the warrior
"All we want is to live our lives and be happy, but because of a zombie war, it had led us to this.Now we are at your mercy for help. Please help us all we want is to be together without having every angel and demon coming after us, living our lives being on the run"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:34 am

The warrior's mouth turned up at the corner.
"Someone pass me a handkerchief."
He looked out of the window.
"I am Famine. I have seen lovers die in each other's arms, embracing the inevitable feeling comfort in the presence of those they love. I have seen families perish, whole cities fall into oblivion. My brother is Death. I see his work all the time. I have watched emperors die at the feet of beggars and vice versa. Why would I mount Ravenous and ride to the dawn of the end for the sake of one couple as yourselves?"
He fingered his hourglass in the same way another might draw a sword.
"I could just kill you both. Spare you both the torment of such a harried existence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Chastity looked up at Mawthrough then back at the warrior. She stepped forward puffing out her chest
"Then do it, kill me. If I cant be with him then I will accept death as my alternative. I life without the one I love I might as well burn in hell for all eternity"
she closed her eyes waiting for him to strike her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Famine didn't move.
"You are aware of what will happen if I kill you both, right? He will go to hell and you will go to heaven. As tragic as it sounds, you two will not see each other again outside of this life. So I'm just letting you know that..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 pm

"Why would he go to hell and not me?"
Chastity was out of ideas and she looked back at Mawthrough hoping maybe he had something to say
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Mawthrough sighed, ruefully.
"You're half angel, Chastity. I'm half-demon - do you think they'd let me in at the pearly gates or let you burn in the pits of fire? This is all we've got, and I was kinda hoping we'd live forever to be honest."
Famine nodded.
"Tis so. Sadly immortality eludes even the strongest of us. What now, angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Chastity looked down
"I-I don't know, I guess we failed"
she looked up at Mawthrough with a sad expression
"I'm sorry"
tears started to well up in her eyes
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 am

Mawthrough drew her into a hug, crying a little bit as well.
"It's okay. We did everything we could. I guess, if there's no way to get the key, then we don't really have a choice."
Then his eyes got that devious look every incubus is capable of getting, and he turned slyly to Famine.
"What if we did a trade? Something that you want for something I want?"
Famine remained impassive.
"You have nothing I want, mortal."

"What do you want?"
Famine glowered. "Aside from a way to alleviate this accursed hunger that courses through this place as poison through veins. You draw energy from contact, she draws energy from her food which she somehow hasn't finished, and that is the only reason you are not insane. If you could give me any permanent respite from the hunger, I would gladly give you the key but I am assured such a thing does not exi-"
Mawthrough's response was to conjure up a portal and dash through it, only to return with a large brown bag he held in one hand.
"Guess what's in here," he grinned, ever the dramatist.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Chastity looked at the bag
"Well tell us what it is then?"
she was curious as to what his plan was
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 am

Mawthrough opened the bag.
"Voila."

Famine looked inside.
"What are these things?"

"Gobstoppers, chewing gum, really thick toffees, all the stuff that humans take five hours to eat." Mawthrough looked proud of himself. "Old girlfriend of mine owns a sweet shop. I popped in, saved her marriage and bim bada boom - you get all of these for free! Also unlimited refills."

Famine experimentally popped some gum in his mouth and started chewing. He looked surprised.
"Perhaps the mortal world has more to offer than I imagine." He popped the rest of the packet in at once and sat back, chewing contentedly. "Ah... well, I have to concede, tis better fare than nothing. But alas, I see no reason why I should give you the key. Even now, the hunger still rages."

Mawthrough offered Chastity a toffee to keep her strength up. Then he got serious.
"The deal you made with God. It guarantees you go to heaven when you die."
Famine nodded.
"And after the apocalypse, everything dies."
Another nod.
"So you give us the key, we start it early. You fulfill your end of the bargain. And you never go hungry again."

Famine continued chewing and didn't say a word.
Then he looked at Chastity.
"Would you end the world to be with this man?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Chastity was surprised to be asked such a question
"Well if the world was to end anyway then yes I would"
she looked up at Mawthrough and gave him a smile
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:31 am

Famine didn't move.
Then he wordlessly took a small key from his pocket, ornate and black, carved to an exact degree, and passed it to Mawthrough.
"Take it. At least it will give me some entertainment. Seeing as I assume you will be wanting my brothers as well, you will find Pestilence in a place of death and sickness."

"Great."

After bidding Famine and Ravenous farewell, Mawthrough and Chastity were now in a restaurant, trying to assuage their hunger after their ordeal in the Starving Plains. Mawthrough in particular was famished, ordering everything on the menu.
"What would you like?" he asked Chastity, grinning - after finding the key, he was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 am

Chastity looked at the menu
"I will have what I normally order"
She smiled at him. But then worry set on her face
"How are we going to get through the place of death and sickness? It sounds worse then the place of hunger"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 am

Mawthrough ordered the BBQ chicken and sat back, thinking.
"Well, he didn't specify where it was or what it even is. Unhelpful risen demons, I oughtta..."
He grumbled, took a drink of water.
Then his face softened.
"You thought any more about your dad? Or... well, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:59 am

Chastity shook her head
"it was kinda hard to think with the constant hunger"
her stomach growled and she started eating her food quietly thinking about her father
"I want to tell him but a part of me doesn't, I feel he should know but then I feel telling him would only hurt him"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Mawthrough sighed.
"Well, it's up to you. Perhaps I should tell him."
He phrased it like a question, looking at her sideways to gauge her response.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next