HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 am

Kerri raised her brow slightly. "And you thought a walk through the woods surrounding this place would be a good idea?" She said in a sarcastic tone.
"Kerri!" Kari spoke sternly. "Don't be rude." Kari walked out from behind her twin. "I apologize for my sister," she looked back at Kerri; "she doesn't know how to use her filter."
Kerri huffed, and folded her arms. "I'm not sorry." Kerri spoke under her breath.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 am

Kye kept his arms raised in the air, and started to walk away from them, "No apology needed, just don't want to get shot is all, you two remind me of the people my brother made some heavy weapons for....." His flaming sword surged on his back.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 am

Kari raised her brow slightly. "Who is your brother...if you don't mind me asking?" She asked.
Kerri rolled her eyes slightly, and looked at the 'boy', with his arms in the air. She couldn't help but laugh internally. "We don't have our weapons with us...though you should be worried about getting your butt kicked, then being shot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Chastity had her eyes closed all she kept thinking about was protecting Mawthrough. Meanwhile her body continued to glow brighter and brighter until suddenly an explosion of light came from her, Bright enough to blind everyone. The light broke the chains that were holding her and Mawthrough. When she no longer felt the chains on her she took this opportunity to make her escape. Grabbing Mawthrough she lifted him up under his arms, flew over to the sword and pulled it out of the stone.
"No one will have this and I will be sure to protect it"
Her and Mawthrough were suddenly surrounded by a wall of fire and they made their escape. Chastity managed to fly them to place deep in the wood. She was breathing heavily, exhausted from everything. She landed on a bed of moss, laid Mawthrough down on it gently. When she went to get up she suddenly felt dizzy, everything went black and he fell to the ground. Next to Mawthrough.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 am

Kye lowered his arms, relaxing with a long sigh, "My brother's name is Grey, and I would probably run if you two were to attack me."

Lucifer waved goodbye to Chastity and Mawthough, before looking to Uriel, chuckling aloud, "It seems at the end of the day, only you have lost sibling. Only you. As long as the boy is kept alive, that's all I need. Having two of my chains broken was just a bonus. I must thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 am

A spasm of rage had crossed Uriel's face at Lucifer's trick, but he had regained himself.
"I can hunt him and kill him at my leisure later," he said, stiffly. "And as for you, I must imagine that every chain breaking is simply like an itch that just gets more and more annoying. Because even though you may have broken two today, you will never be free as long as one chain remains. So sad."

Mawthrough's hand moved slightly until it alighted on Chastity's breasts. A single squeeze was all it took, and Mawthrough's natural regenerative abilities started fixing him up.

Death's eyes widened, and it raised it's gauntlets to block rather than grasp, forsaking the chance to attack in favor of ensuring defence.

Sin fell to her knees, vomiting blood, and screaming with agony. The fleshy chains connecting the hounds to her shrivelled and died, and just as many hellhounds burst from her belly, each as large as before, each as furious and savage.
"I... can do this... all F*CKING DAY!!" she screeched, and with a yell she punched the air in Ezekiel's direction. Every hellhound went berserk and charged straight at Ezekiel, trampling their fallen in a murderous rage.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 am

Chastity was out like a light. Even when Mawthough had grabbed her breast it didnt affect her, she didnt more or make a sound. She used a power she was not used to and it completely drained her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am

"Grey...as in, Grey Mystic?!" Kari said with a surprised expression on her face. "He's your brother?!"

Nijuu slept soundly beside Livia in the bed.

OOT: sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:48 am

Lucifer merely crossed his arms, "Funny thing about that, the more chains I break, the greater influence I can implement upon this world. And for every chain I break, a great demon can be unleashed upon this earth.  Think of the damage that a lord of hell can do Uriel. Now think of the damage seven can do."

Occidio swung sidewinder diagonally downward towards Death, black energy surging throughout the weapon.

Ezekiel squeezed the handle of his weapon, causing an ice spike to rise up below Sin, milliseconds away from piercing her neck, while walls of ice surrounded Ezekiel.

Kye nodded, "Jep, that would be my brother."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 am

Kerri grabbed her sister's arm, and pulled her behind herself. "Grey's probably with Nijuu. I don't think you want to interrupt family time." She said, then looked at Kari. "We should go back to the dorms."
"Don't be rude." Kari said. "We'll take you to Grey. I'm sure Nijuu will be thrilled to meet his brothers."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 am

Name: Zaila the Goddess of Chaos
Powers: possess the power to cause chaos wherever she goes. She has the power to grant one person the ability to kill an immortal. This power cannot be used by her, or on her. Whoever she grants this power to, only has 24 hours to kill the immortal of their choosing, after the power has been used, it leaves whomever it is granted to. This also comes at a very heavy cost to the person she grants this power to...a cost she asks for after she has granted the power, and after the 24 hour period, whether or not the power was used. During this 24 hour period, Zaila is in a severely weakened state, and is completely drained of her own power.
Weaknesses: holy fire
Weapon/style: she can summon any number of swords (no more than two at a time, and no longer than her own arms)
Details: refer to picture below, additionally, her eyes continually change color, as well as a few strands of her own hair. She can also project images on her dress (a power that she's borrowed from her 'host')
Backstory: Zaila inhabits the same body of the Goddess of Tranquility, Arisa. Arisa used her own form to seal the Goddess of Cahos within her own body...for millions of years, there was no sign of Zaila trying to break through...however, many centuries ago, she began to attempt to break through...and eventually Zaila was successful in breaking through, and taking over the Goddess of Tranquility's body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:05 am

Kye shook his head, "Best not to take me to him now, doesn't like when me and Tycoon show up here, kinda gets embarrassed at times."

Genesis awoke in what seemed to be a bed chamber, draped with red silk, near a large, very soft bed. He looked around, noticing chains on his hands and feet, wondering how he had gotten there. His last memory from the previous day, was assaulting a girl with hair that shifted in color.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:27 am

"Wait...there's two of you?" Kerri raised her brow, as an expression of suspicion formed on her face.
"Kerri..stop." Kari said to her twin. "If you don't want to see Grey right away, we could take you to the guest quarters, or the dining hall if you're hungry."
Kerri sighed heavily, realizing that Kari would probably give them the shirt of her back if they asked for it.

Zaila walked into the room, wearing a black silk robe. As she walked towards Genesis, her eyes continued to change color, as well as a few strands of her hair. "Well, well, well...look who's finally awake."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:37 am

Genesis looked up at her, growling, "How in the hell did you manage to wear my power down like that?"

Kye sighed, "I prefer to stay out of the academy, the students see me, and they think of.......of someone who's not so pleasant in our history........." He began to step backwards.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 am

Zaila smiled coyly, as her eyes changed color. "It was simple really." She replied, as she walked over to the bed, and sat down, just out of Genesis' reach, and crossed her legs.

Kerri looked at Kye. "My sister and I are both students here...and we've had no such reaction." She pointed out to him.
Kari tilted her head slightly. "You said your brother was here with you...I don't see him anywhere."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Uriel shrugged.
"Damage to the mortals does not concern me. As long as you languish in those chains, I am content. Now off you go, and give those chains some oils, they clank too much for my liking."

Mawthrough looked over at Chastity, and held her closer to him. "You... ok...?" he said weakly.

Sin reached up and snapped off the ice near her neck, and the hellhounds crashed into the ice walls, trying to break them down.

Death parried, bringing up his gauntlets to meet the area the blade was going to strike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:10 am

Genesis growled, looking her in the eyes, unable to break his bindings, "You tricked me!!!"

Ezekiel looked at the hellhounds, and stood still, breathing slowly, before splitting True Death into two separate blades, one in each hand. He faded from sight within a contained snow storm, random slashes appearing on the flesh of the hellhounds.

As Sidewinder clashed with the demon, its bladed shifted, becoming a metal shaft, while a scythe blade developed at the top of it, heading toward the being's face.

The sound of moving tree branches was heard amongst the twins, and a metalic set of claws could be seen, with a rider obscurred by the dark night.

Kye looked up, "Fur ball's up there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Chastity nuzzled her head against his chest and mumbled in her sleep
"I won't let them take you"
she held onto him tightly as if someone was trying to take him away from her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 pm

"Fur ball?!" Kari tilted her head slightly, with an expression of curiosity.

Zaila laughed. "Is that the pot calling the kettle black?" She said, as she looked down into Genesis' eyes. "What were you expecting from the Goddess of Chaos...I mean really?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:16 am

Genesis didn't reply to her, merely fiddling around with the binds on his hands.

Tycoon, riding atop his mechanical tiger, leaped down from the tree, leaving the mechanical beast to await his return. He was covered completely in the skin and fur of a white tiger. He didn't seem to shave very often, but it was evident that he did bathe quite often. The wind circulated around his body.

Kye jammed his shoulder into Tycoon's side, causing the taller brother to cringe. "Yeah, the big fuzz ball."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 am

Zaila laughed as Genesis fiddled with his bindings. "Are you hoping to break yourself out of those chains?" She asked with a laugh, and crawled towards him. "You won't be able to destroy those chains, or pick the lock, only my power can free you from your bindings."

Kari looked up to Tycoon's face, not being able to take her eyes off his.
"Does this 'fuzz ball' have a name?" Kerri asked, as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:10 am

Kye answered before his brother could, "Yeah, he's Tycoon, one of my older brothers."

Tycoon let out a sigh, "You never let me introduce myself little brother."

With a shrug, Kye replied, "If I waited for you to reply to every question that was asked of you, we'd be here all week."

Genesis continued to twist his wrists within the bindings she had placed on them, as if to shatter the bones beneath the skin of the host he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Kari smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you, Tycoon. I'm Kari, and this is my twin sister, Kerri."
Kerri folded her arms, briefly looking at Tycoon. "Hi." She said simply.
"So are you two just going to wait out here in the cold until Grey comes back?" Kari asked.

Zaila smiled mischievously, as she crawled closer to Genesis. "Oh, you're not getting out of those bindings...no matter what you do." She laughed wickedly. "You might as well submit yourself to me."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:59 am

Occidio felt Omega's power becoming unstable within Grey, and decided to pull back away from the demon he was fighting, deciding that the angel of death was ready to fight both of them at once, letting the barrier above them crash the snow down upon all, as he left via a portal. He landed a short distance away from the chatting group of people in the academy woods, but used the shadows to conceal his presence, as he focused closely upon his core, hoping to keep Omega from fulfilling her primary purpose on the Earth.

Ezekiel quickly dug a pit into the snow, and jammed his blade into the ground, forming an icy barrier around his body to prevent him from being moved.

Tycoon shrugged, "Cold's never bothered me, besides, this is nice weather, I'm used to frying out in the Savanna."

His younger brother crossed his arms, as flame leaped across his skin, "I wouldn't mind going inside, might end up setting the forest on fire."

Genesis continued to twist his bones, and look up at her, ready to bite her tongue off if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Kerri motioned for Kye to follow her. "Come on. I'll show you to the dining hall." She said, as she walked towards one of the side entrances.

Kari looked at Tycoon and tilted her head slightly. "What brings you and your brother here to see Grey?" She asked out of curiosity.

Zaila moved closer to Genesis, as her eyes continually changed colors. "Such a stubborn being." She purred, moving closer to Genesis. "If you surrender yourself to me, you'll be more powerful than even you can imagine." As she spoke, she ran her index finger across Genesis' chest, then down the center of his chest to his navel.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next