HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Zigera spun her custom pistol around in the palm of her hand. "This isn't a time or place where people can count on the good will of their enemies, they need to be able to defend themselves." Next, she pressed the handgun in her hand up against her temple, "Besides, the priest says that in case Oblivion gets loose, they have to be able to put a bullet right here.....or......" She moved the barrel so that it was pressed in between her own eyes, "Right here!" Her finger was on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Leo looking up from his sketch book for just long enough to see a familiar face from the Academy walk in.Though not to familiar he did not even think they had ever exchanged words at the Academy before. In mid thought Leo was approached by a waitress who told him to ether order something or beat it so he ordered some fries and paid with what little money he had left. After the waitress brought him his fries he put away his sketch book and pen and took the fries going over and sitting across from the person who he recognized from the Academy "you look dead" he said to him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am

Grey looked over to Leo for a second, his eyes cold, his body wracked with pain, "Maybe I am, the Coliseum is unforgiving, and I did get shot a bunch today......." He lifted up his arm, "Or maybe I just used the shadows too much today......." He was lying the about the second part, it was something far worse, a precursor to the destructive shadows he used.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 am

Rei could be found sprawled along three wooden chairs within the library of an isolated town located along the mountain ranges of Valveria. On the tables which surrounded her were piles and piles of books, each of varying colour, thickness and age. For anyone who might have looked upon the town at this time, it was rather quaint. Few people roamed the streets and the most populated area was the library where several people had gathered with bemused interest to watch Rei. Most people would describe this as a slow day however for the village inhabitants this was not far off from the excitement of a festival.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 am

"Being dead and looking it are different since I can help with one of them if you want?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 am

'Child, you serve me now. Be thankful, it is a far more merciful fate than the one I had previously intended for you. As for what I have done to you, I transplanted your staff's energy into your body, greatly amplifying it.'
He crouched down, looking her straight in the eyes. 'Your job is a simple one. Head towards the Coliseum, seek out the most powerful beings within, and prepare the crucible of blood for my arrival.'
Reaching into his pocket, he retrieves a small blue gem, no bigger than his thumb. 'Look through this to discover the strong. Their bodies should be surrounded by a glowing aura. The brighter the glow, the stronger the being. Understand?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 am

Grey reached into his coat, and took a stim out of it, slamming the injector gun down on the table, "This healed pretty much everything.....I may not be a regenerator, but I've still got my ways of staying on edge.....thanks for the offer though....." Midnight began to pulsate on his back, the gunblade glowing. He opened a green portal behind him, "I have another match in ten minutes, could use a healer for after that ends, in case you're interested." He fell backwards into the portal, the green portal remaining, as Grey landed in the stands of the Coliseum. The current match had just ended, a pack of hellhound warriors had slaughtered a small group of vampires, and the gore was being wiped from the area. Grey simply sat there, and watched for the moment, the portal wide open.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:47 am

rein watched as she pointed the gun at her temple then between her eyes
"i see well we best hope that doesnt happen then"
she looked out the window
"i think im gonna go and take a walk around the area so that i can get familiar with the monastery, since ill be working her for a while"
she smiled then headed towards the door
"maybe you should rest a little since the man you see is doing much better"

lilith looked at him and crossed her arms
"and if i refuse?"
she looked at the blue stone
"yes i understand, but i dont think i want to"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:52 am

Mawthrough looked into her eyes again and it was like getting punched in the face with a pillow - a stunning yet comfortable sensation.
"I mean... like... well..."
He acted on a impulse that he'd never done before and pulled her to him, their bodies touching under the waterfall.
"I mean... I don't want to let go. I don't want this night to end. I don't want this... this feeling to leave me. I..."

He said it.
"I don't want... you... to leave me. I feel like... that there's something between us that if I just ignored... I'd regret it for the..."
His eyes met hers once more and he couldn't stop himself from leaning forward.
"...rest of my..."
His eyes closed.
"...life..."
And he kissed her. Hard.

Darkion looked interested.
"Hmmm... ah..."
After some thought, he remained silent, then proceeded to stand around looking interested.
"This Coliseum sounds like a good place to... find the strong..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:54 am

Zigera sighed, "Okay......okay.....I'll do the next best thing to sleeping......" She put the gun down right next to her, crossed her legs, and set her wrists upon her knees, humming a silent tune. Meditation could put someone in a near unconscious state, while staying awake.

Grey jumped down into the Coliseum, as a dark aura surrounded him. "Okay Genesis, get ready, we have another match......" The veins on his face began to pop, and bulge as he approached his next set of opponents, whom seemed to be just a normal group of humans, with lots of guns.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:57 am

The symbol on her head began glow red again.
'You have no other choice. I can easily destroy you, and you can do nothing to stop me if I choose to do so. You will do as instructed, or I shall rescind the my gift and drain you until you are nothing but a skeletal husk. What is your answer?'

He turned his gaze to Darkion, 'You will not stand in my way, nor will you hinder me. Cross me, and your unlife will be cut unfornately short.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:31 am

As Grey took two steps, five rounds flew past his face, his reaction time barely quick enough to avoid them. Looking at his opponents now, he realized he was up against four class four knights, a group of warriors that could kill him in seconds if he wasn't careful. Too bad for them, he was. "Genesis, you have thirty seconds of control.....your time starts....now....." As he said this, his hands drooped down, as if he had become a puppet, and the area became shrouded completely in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:33 pm

rein nodded and walked out of the room and into the hallway, she looked around
"now where do i begin?"
she spoke to herself

lilith fell over in pain
"ok fine ill do it, just. stop. the . pain"
she looked up at him
"i cant take the pain"

chastity gave into the kiss placing her hands on his shoulders kissing him back she closed her eyes, she couldnt stop herself, nor could she push him away. something about him, the way he made her feel, it felt right, that and how was he able to kiss her and not get hurt. she remembered her father and opened her eyes realizing she was kissing him. she pushed him away
"i cant"
she looked up at him
"i mean i feel the same, but my father..."
she looked away
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Leo grabbed his fries and fallowed Grey through and to the Coliseum. As Grey went into the Coliseum Leo took a seat "I have not been here in a while" he said to him self as he watched Grey's fight.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Mawthrough looked at her for a moment.
Then he looked away too, thinking.
The forest was silent. Not a twitter of a bird, not a rustling of leaves. The only sound, was the trickling of the water, and the sound of their breathing.

After a while, Mawthrough took her hand and - his instincts screaming at him to feast on her innocence - led her into the waterfall, getting themselves completely drenched. Inside the waterfall was a ledge, out of the water, where they could comfortably sit and talk.
Mawthrough sat her down before sitting next to her - completely unable to understand why he was having such an emotional maelstrom in reaction to her. His instincts said, plain as day - women were prey. His thoughts about her though - they weren't treating her as prey. They were treating her with... reverence.
He looked at her. Then he took her hand once again.
"Chastity." The word tasted good on his tongue. Almost as good as she did.
"Listen to me. I've learned, over the course of my life, that there is one thing you have to do. And no matter what, you have to follow that rule."
He leaned in.
"You have to do what makes you happy, and not care about what other people think. I don't know who your father is, but I can tell he doesn't want you to be having fun by yourself, or be happy by yourself. If it feels good, why do you stop? Why deny yourself that pleasure? I'm right here. No-one can see us. No-one will ever know. If you want to kiss me, then. Just. Kiss. Me." He made the last three words almost sound like a plea - or an order - he was so desperate to taste her again.
However, even though he could - if he wanted -take her, he wouldn't. Not with her. He didn't know why but - not with her.
He gave her a smile, then shut his eyes and waited.
"Please Chastity... don't let fear control you... don't let yourself live the life of a little girl. Become a woman. Let me help you. Give in to your urges Chastity."
Then he made the largest commitment he had ever verbally made in his life.
"I promise, it will be alright. I promise."

Darkion smiled. Then the smile turned to a chuckle. Then the chuckle became a laugh.
"Hahahaha... oh my lord, you are such a grumpy little fellow, aren't you?"
He shrugged.
"I couldn't give a toss about you, to be honest, so you, uh, you keep doing whatever it is you're doing."
He looked down at Lilith.
"Small piece of advice, ma'am? You're not really in much of a position to negotiate."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Grey through the darkness, blood could be seen flying, as body parts and bullets flew as well.  A flash of brutality could be seen here and there. Ten seconds pass by, Grey continues to dodge a series of bullets, each charged with a different element. He impales one of his foes with his gunblade, sending ripples of destructive energy through him.  Two seconds later, a small kodachi is impaling Grey's left side, yet somehow, the blade shoots out of the man's forehead. A severally underestimated shadow technique, of creating a small portal of darkness on the body, and opening one inside an unaware foe, only an amateur would fall for the trick without the cover of darkness.  Twenty seconds pass by, Grey's other foes get on both sides of him, and fire a barrage of bullets, seemingly piercing his body, turning it to swiss cheese, the only problem, it was Grey, it was but a shade, left behind as an after image, Grey using the forms of shadows of the gate, and of illusion to fool them both.  He appeared behind his next opponent, reached forward with his arms, and snapped his neck, twisting the head further, until regeneration was impossible.  Five seconds left, Grey's other foe fires a round into the area where Grey's heart resides, only for an identical shot to be made. Both challengers fall down in the center of the arena, only for both to stand up moments later.  Grey reaches into his coat, and pulls from it a pierced piece of metal that had been protecting his heart, his challenger doing the same.  Thirty seconds have gone by, the darkness subsides, Grey is back to normal.  He reaches to his side, and grabs his twisted broadsword, his opponent grabbing two tantos from behind him, to fight the young knight head on.

In the middle of her meditation, Zigera mumbled, "No......" As tears streamed down the side of her face.

A voice appears in Rein's mind, Spectre's voice, but with a twisted, darker tone, "So, what do you think of the twisted teen, are you going to enjoy turning her into a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Zenith looked in awe at the fight laid out before her in the Coliseum.
"A Shadow user?! Whoa!" She turned to her father. "I want to fight him!" His expression changed from a smile to a stern frown.
"Absolutely not!" He was never approving of her enjoyment of fighting. But she couldn't help it; the blood of her mother burned inside of her. And as a dragon-kin, part of her body was covered in scales. For her, it was her arms and neck. Zenith was already armored to battle from birth. Her father tried to calm her fiery soul by showing her the corners of the world, but Zenith always managed to find a kid to fight. While in the far north, two months after her 15th birthday, she stumbled across a Zangerian village. She tried to fight the as a test of strength, but he easily beat her. However, this particular Zangerian, Shar, took an interest in her. When she had days off from her dad's education, she would travel back to the village to train in combat. Shar was a mid-sized male with four strong, blood-red arms, and he was able to wield two swords; one for each pair of arms. As Zenith grew better, she knew she had to be able to combat Shar's style, and made two swords for herself with help from the village's blacksmith. At the time her father decided to move on, she was considered kin to them all. It hurt her to leave, but it would hurt her more to leave her only family at her age, so she left, wearing a pendant Shar made for her and the two rapiers she made herself. Once they had toured the world and Zenith had finished her education, he allowed her to view the Coliseum, hoping to discourage her from wanting to partake in the bloodshed. Obviously, it didn't work. However, instead of getting mad at him, Zenith just sat back down. She would obey. For now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Grey ran forward, his sword scraping against the dirt on the ground. His opponent charged as well, and the moment their blades were about to meet, Grey ducked, sending his elbow into his enemy's gut, before spinning around, and slicing the man in two. Near exhaustion, Grey quietly walked back to his seat, and as the barrier fell, he jumped up to it, covered head to toe in blood and guts, a sad look in his eyes, a dead look on his face. His seat had been taken by a young draconic girl, and her father, so he merely took a seat two seats away from them, as the cleanup crew arrived to get rid of his mess. "Three minutes....and I'm in another fight........" His hands weren't shaking, but his nerves were shot, his body ready to fight, his next challengers were cybernetics, men who kill with the very tech their bodies possessed. His pressed Midnight against the floor, holding his gunblade tightly, and spoke a quiet, latin prayer.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 am

The symbol returned to yellow. 'Disobedience begets pain. If you obey, you shall be fine. Now, do as instructed. I have other business to take care of.'
Turning on his heel, he walks out of the alley, returning to his previous path.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 am

Grey the blood off his face, and took from his coat, a pair of silver shades, "How many matches do they have me scheduled for today?" He sighed.

An announcer spoke aloud, "We will need a half hour to prepare our next match, during this time, the barrier will be risen and a smoke screen will be applied on the inside while the stage is set. The match shall be team Grey Mystic, vs team Shadow of Death. During the waiting time, Grey Mystic may temporarily raise the size of his team by five to six members."

Hearing this, Grey sighed, "This is going to be an annoying match......." He took Midnight from his back, and pressed his finger on the blade. Next, he slid it across the weapon, and watched as black fire lit up his weapon for just a moment, then doused. "Now......" He cased his weapon, and tossed his broadsword into a nearby shadow, watching it get consumed. Next, he opened a shadow portal below him, and out of it, shot a black katana. He attached it to his side, and closed his eyes, silently awaiting his match. The enemies that he would fight were notorious reapers, whom have never been known for any mercy, opponents whom destroyed the souls of any of their opponents.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm

lilith stayed on the ground and watched as he walked away. she was mumbling in anger
"i cant believe he was actually able to get me to hand over my power, no one has ever been able to do that, not in my entire lifetime"
she looked up at darkion lowering her voice
"i wonder if he would be able to tell if i did what he says or not"
she slowly got up brushing herself off
"all he had to do was ask me to do a job for him and i would have, but he HAD to do this to me"
she sighed and started walking away
"i guess i better head to the coliseum, i dont think i can take that pain again"

chastity looked at him, she didnt know what to do. should she kiss him, or should she head back before her father sent out a search party for her. by now he would have noticed her missing and sent out his army. she looked up into his eyes, they were mesmerizing and all thoughts of her father seemed to vanish, she no longer cared how he would react, after all she never really did listen to him. she wouldnt have been allowed to go to the party, but she did and here she stood. in front of a man she had just met, a man she was able to kiss yet was unharmed by her, a man that for some reason she wanted to stay with she never felt this feeling before, but she like it..no she loved it. the adrenalin, her heart beating faster and faster her breathing increasing, her blood boiled, being around him did this to her and before she knew it she was leaning in towards him. her lips nearly brushing against his. she parted her lips just slightly inhaling his taste. she spoke softly
"you....promise?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Spectre walked to the edge of the barrier within the Coliseum and grinned, then sent a message to Rein's mind again, "I know you heard me little demon, i asked what do you think of the knight with demon eyes, and how you feel about turning her into a monster, your very presence in the Monastery will be enough to shatter the seal........"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Zenith had a scheme forming in her mind, but when Grey sat down near her, she couldn't keep control. Her swords lusted for a fight. The fact that Grey could add members to the team temporarily was just an unneeded push. She leaned over to her father.
"Did you hear that?! I could fight in the Coliseum! Please, father!" She adopted a more collected look. "I'm a woman now. Let me lead my own life." He sighed.
"Well, you'll have that monster on your side. Hmm... I've never actually seen you fight. This might be an opportunity for both of us." Zenith hugged him, stood up, and composed herself. She walked over to Grey, who had his eyes closed.
"Oi, shadow boy! Let's team up!" Her father groaned. More forward than she anticipated, but there was no going back. She pulled back the scarf hiding her neck scales and thrust her thumb towards it.
"I'm a Dragon-kin. I won't hold you back."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Grey looked up at the two of them, his eyes now red. "Its your funeral.....that's a team of thirty reapers.......ten reapers managed to wipe out Paris in the past.....oh...you probably don't know what Paris is......anyways......the arena area is being set up to their advantage........I'm confident in my survival.....Genesis wouldn't let his shell be slain......" As he spoke, shadow began to corrupt his very clothing, his skin starting to turn pitch black, his eyes glowing red.

Spectre, the hooded shadow archer, walked to the group and grinned, "I'll be joining you as well boy, this'll be a great opportunity, and besides, this a semi champion leveled team, you'll get a hundred victories added to your score for winning.....I'm interested in your success......."

Grey didn't respond, he simply focused, the air around him becoming so cold, that it hurt anyone who tried to breathe it.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Walking over to Grey, Leo pulled out a black marker "this is a great opportunity to test out my newest experiment" he drew a design on Grey's forehead. A diamond shaped eye, muttering a low almost silent chant the symbol began to glow slightly, after a brief second the glow faded away.  "This will increase your physical healing ability for a time it will only last about an hour at most, and what better way for me to observe my newest experiment then to join you in your next fight".

OOT: this is what the design looks like https://s1315.photobucket.com/user/RodRule/media/Untitled_zps0949ccd9.png.html?filters[user]=135939418&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next