HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:38 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am

Grey continued to watch inside of the barrier, as he heard the sounds of metal being shot around everywhere. "Whatever you think'll help......."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:04 am

rein smiled hearing the voice within her head she replied back in her mind
"well she seems a bit crazy to me, speaking of a man with grey hair and her reactions to him when she sees images of him in her mind"
she paused for a moment
"as for breaking the seal i think it will be rather fun, i want to see the outcome of it"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 am

Spectre laughed, "That's the funny thing little demon, that man she sees, he's not a figment of her imagination, he's her brother, and I'm standing near him right now........" His voice rang out throughout Rein's mind, "while you unleash one entity on the world, I will unleash another....or aid in doing so.......Genesis is almost free....soon.......Oblivion will be free......and then......well.....Omega shall stay asleep, so that my plan may be enacted......."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:36 am

Cecil stood himself up. Giving a quick passing glance to zigera he turned around. And walked out the door. Stopping next to Rein for a second he said nothing. And then picked up his pace. Cecil walked towards the praying area. And sat down in a back pew. He sat and listened to the old preist incite some sort of faith. He waited for him to stop and everyone to leave.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 am

rien spoke within her mind
"sounds interesting, ill keep working on the girl"
she noticed cecil walking past her and decided to follow. she sat in the pew behind him and leaned in
"so do you know your way around this place?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 am

"No, I Know some areas, because I observed my surroundings. Also, I don't believe in a traditional god. I come here as it is easy to take my mind off of things. Prayers tend to be selfish and irrational, as well as illogical."

Cecil crossed his arms and kicked his feet up on the pew in front of him, The group in front of him sucked their teeth. But he didn't care. They would have to turn the other cheek anyway. Leaning his head back he saw Reins face perfectly. She may have been leaned over to see eye to eye.

"So, What kind of job are you here to actually do. Just whisper to me, as low as you can. Otherwise angry knights will listen in." he said in a low voice, luckily distorted to whoever was around him. "Besides, we may have the same agenda, Love."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:45 am

Zigera opened her eyes, fearing what she might see. Wanting to get some fresh air, she walked over to the window seal, pulled herself onto it, so that her legs were dangling out the window. Here, she felt free, and could get plenty of air. She spoke a silent prayer for the silver eyed warrior she'd seen, wanting him to live, and to be able to fight back his darkness. From another person's point of view, she could throw herself off the window at any point and time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:50 am

rein looked down at him, then looked up at the group in front of them her eyes started turning red
"can we go someplace else other then here, someplace where their aren't any priest?"
she looked back down at him
"youll understand why when i tell you"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 am

Fives minutes was all Grey and his allies had left to prepare, and as he looked through the smoke, he could tell exactly what his opponents had planned. "Sword maze......" Was he could muster in words.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 am

Zenith looked at Grey. Sword maze?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

Cecil saw Reins eyes change colors into that of a demons, Only considering a priest speaking would be able to do so. He remained the same for a moment.

"Well, our faces are close enough to kiss." he continue to stick his tongue out.

Lifting his head from the relaxed position of the pew. He took his feet off of the one in front of him, planting his feet on the ground he stood up. Got out of his isle, and walked to the right side of Rein. Putting his hand out in a gesture of interest.

"If you insist on us leaving here we may. I'm not one to argue."
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 am

"Whats that?" Leo asked Grey.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 am

Grey kept his arms crossed, "Miles and miles of blades.......they are on the ground, they form a maze.......the reapers know this maze, I barely do.....its how they win most of their matches. Get above the blades, and they can take you out in aerial combat, stay below, you follow their guided path to death.....break the blades, it'll take too long....they'll get you......thinking.....thinking......" Grey reached into side satchel. "Ten sunburst rounds.......they'll go fast.....I got two clips of incendiary rounds, and five clips of normal ammunition left......and a few other nasty surprises for them........"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 am

rein looked at his hand then placed her hand in his
"anyplace but here would work, then ill tell you who i am and the real reason i am here"
she stepped out of the isle
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Cecil, Instead of letting go of Rein's hand locked in between her fingers and began walking out of the chapel. He simply just walked into the courtyard with her. Under the circumstance it would be the most silent and least populated areas of the monastery in fact no one was there. Once they stopped walking together he looked at her never releasing his grip though.

"Well, We are alone. You can tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:13 pm

rein looked around making sure the coast was clear then looked at cecil
"i am not from a monastery to begin"
her eyes changed from blue to red giving him a glimpse of her real self
"i am actually a blood demon"
at that point she completely transformed into her true form but only for a moment
"this is who i really am, can manipulate blood, drain people of their blood but just a simple cut if i so choose to"
she transformed back into her disguise
"im only in this form, you see now, until my job is complete, once i am done then i will go find other work to do, i was hired to come here and break the seal of the zigeria girl, she contains some entity within her that the person who hired me wants; i accepted the job and am contracted to complete the job, once the job is done the contract is destroyed. the contract is a bond between myself and the person that hires me, it is a way to make sure that i get what is agreed upon and to make sure the jobs gets done. if the person tries to break the contract with me, by not giving me what was promised or agreed on, then i take their life and or drain them of their power, as stated in the contract. The best part, the person who signed the contract with me, wont be able to fight me, the contract binds them once the agreement is broken making it easier for me to drain them."
she looked down at the ground
" if i fail to do a job then i am under their servitude until they agree to do another contract and i complete it or they decide they dont want me to work for them. ive only failed a few times for as long as ive been alive"

she looked back as cecil and decided to give him an explanation as to why she works for other demons
"i work for other demons that are higher ranked then myself. this is an unfortunate fate for myself and my sister. my father was a gambling demon and he decided to take on lucifer himself which resulted in him losing a bet bumping us down in rank, if my father would have won the bet, we would still be one of the highest ranked demons"
rein held out her hand and her flesh turned to blood
"we might have been bumped down in ranks but we still have extreme abilities"
she giggled
"sometimes when we get bored we like to wreak havoc with our minions, just before i came here i destroyed and entire small village as requested by a demon i often work for"

her eyes went from red back to blue
"one of the greatest things about being a blood demon is i can manipulate my appearance to whatever i like"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 pm

A massive pulse was sent out, as the halfway point of the seal broke. Zigera's heart stopped, and a moment later, she began to fall, a massive drop below her, of over two thousand feet. She was dead for just a moment, before awakening, and finding herself in such a position. She spun around in middair, and slammed her hand into the side of the Monastery, trying to break through the wall, only to be repelled by a barrier, and launched outward. She screamed aloud as she fell, not knowing if anyone could hear her.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 am

A flat wooden rumble echoed across the library as Rei stood up, leaving the chair to fall behind her. Her eyes lit of with delight and a smile spread across her face as she held a book at arms-length above her. Rei fell back onto the table with a gleeful expression sending several book piles clattering to the floor. Onlookers whispered to each other as they watched such a strange sight with quizzical interest.

"I found it! I found it!", Rei began to chant.

Rei finally pulled herself into a sitting position and somewhat composed herself before opening the book. The pages were old and crisp with the occasional tear or smudge. Words from various languages were spread across the pages, some accompanied by pictures while others circled around diagrams. The tome itself was nameless but Rei knew exactly what was in it. This was a book she had seen many times within her childhood.

"Now... Where is it...", Rei murmured as she flicked through the pages.

Rei paused as she came to the last page. She spun the book around once, then twice and finally a third time before tapping it's side against the table.

"Huh?! Where is it?", Rei jumped off the table and proceeded to shaking the book, "Noo!".

Rei threw the book to the floor and crossed her arms. The onlookers had grown quite worried by now and were not sure whether they should offer to help or just walk away.

"It's suppose to be he-", Rei started before abruptly interrupting herself, "There!"

Rei had noticed a small envelope sticking out from the book and ran over, picking up both the book and the envelope. As Rei inspected the book once more she noticed a cut alone the side of the cover.

"Haha! I knew it!", she exclaimed.

She once again threw the book to the floor and spun around to face the onlookers. With a large grin she took off at a run towards them and barrelled through the opening they quickly made for her. Without even a moments hesitation she ran out the door and into the village, her eyes fixed on the envelope which she now held in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 am

Cecil didn't bat an eye, not a flinch to when he saw what Rein truly looks like. He didn't even break eye contact except up see how she normally looked. Taking a short breath he let her go, and walked away a few steps, turned around and looked back at Rein.

"I am glad you can be honest with me, and we desire a similar goal. So, I will help you succeed your contract so you're not bound to one soul for until you complete a second contract with him." taking a brief pause he spoke again.

"To be 100% honest with you, I'm not a human. And out of technicality. I am dead. I wasn't lying back when I said I shouldn't be alive. When I was alive. I had a family, A wife, and a Son. They were both taken from me. I dont know who killed them. But I couldn't take and accept what had happened. I blacked out, but have memories of what I did. I amassed 30 kills. Maybe even more before I was a national threat. I was unstoppable. However, when I got home, And snapped out of what I was feeling. I put a bullet into my skull. I was positive I died. But 30 minutes later. I was brought back. I dont know how, I don't know why. But they believed I deserved a second chance. Funny, They probably knew I was going to be a bastard."

After he finished speaking, he turned back around and walked towards Zigera's room. However he didn't open the door to go in. He sat down in front of the door. Again, and waited. Once Rein showed up he would move again.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:07 am

Zigera continued to fall, slamming against the cliff side as she did. Her seal half broken, she could feel Oblivion's influence wrapping around her. As she fell, she continued to scream, her body ending up bloody and beaten on the way down, until finally, she landed in a pool of water, which carried her into a large current, sweeping her away. The hunter knights in the Monastery became hysteric, at the fact that the girl's presence couldn't be felt at this time, due to Oblivion's influence growing, the girl couldn't be tracked by her original scent anymore, nor her original soul presence.

The priest ran through the Monastery, until finding Cecil, then bolted into the room that belonged to Zigera, only to find her missing. He turned and shouted at Cecil, "How could you let her get away you fool!!!!" He shouted, pointing to the window. Upon looking further at the floor, it could be seen that bolts had been planted into the window, but were now torn out.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am

Name: Drake Vienti
Race: Knight
Powers: Teleportation. Possesses the ability to teleport weapons, objects and himself. His powers are Unbound (To be explained later), meaning his abilities are greatly enhanced, allowing him to teleport himself great distances, as well as teleporting large objects within 15ft of him without the need for physical contact, both with pinpoint accuracy.
Weaknesses: He is cocky, as well as overly reliant on his teleportation.
Weapon+Style:
Spoiler:
Details: Has long red hair, usually in a ponytail. Commonly seen wearing a grey pinstriped suit with matching fedora.

OOT: I'll introduce him later.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:44 am

"I couldn't hear any disturbances. Besides..." Cecil Smirked at the Priest. "You're not paying me enough, If I really wanted to, I can lift her back up here. If you look, you'll see her floating above the water. Where else can she go?"

Cecil instead of doing anything about the situation lay on Zigera's bed. With his head being suspended by his arms. He looked over at the priest.

"It's not like her seal will degrade if she isn't at the monastery."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 am

Zigera was over two thousand feet below them, the river taking her further every second.

The priest looked out the window, "She's over two thousand feet from the monastery, further now.....dammit..........the farther she is from this place, the more likely someone will break that seal on her, if she dies, that thing gets loose as well, the seal will break if her heart stops for ten or more seconds."

One of the hunter knights leaped out the window, the one who possessed shadow elemental power.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 am

Mawthrough made sure his eyes were on hers.
They were his whole world, as his were hers.
"I promise." And with that, their lips touched once more, and did not part. Mawthrough wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his embrace, feeling something stronger than he had ever felt with a woman. He didn't know what it was, only that he didn't want it to stop.

Sadly, an ambitious angel under her father's orders was just about to discover their sanctuary...

Darkion trotted after her.
"Can I come? This sounds like a good time to further my own nefarious schemes and so forth."
He smiled brightly.
"Plus, I know quite a few good jokes! What do you call a zombie with half a brain? GIFTED!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 am

"How does an $800 a day salary sound. That or we can let her escape. It is entirely your choice."

Cecil, Knew where Zigera was. Instead of the current taking her away, he changed the current to bring her back, all whole creating a relatively giant wall of water surrounding the knights. The priest wasn't aware of this power when he came there.

"So, My case file I believe stated I have the power to manipulate water at will. I assume you didn't read anything about me. Or even considerd what I could do. I'm not negotiating. Either higher pay or she can go out further."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next