HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:55 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 am

Zigera's unconscious body suddenly moved in the water, her hand slamming into a wall of rock, holding her in place, as her eyes turned purple.

The priest grumbled, but said, "Fine, bring her back here, you'll get a thousand a day......" He walked out of the room.

Zigera's other arm slammed into the rock, and then her body was propelled into the air, launching her away, and the moment she would have hit the water again, she used her momentum to hit a rock wall and propel herself. It was not Zigera who was in control now. Despite half of the seal remaining, it didn't prevent someone else from controlling her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 am

rein took her time walking back towards the room where zigeria resided, noticing the commotion she stepped inside the door
"whats going on here?"
she looked over at cecil then at the priest

chastity wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. she had never felt this feeling before, never been kissed soo passionatly before. aside form other archangel who were forceful with her, rough with her, but he was gentle, kind, and she felt something but she wasnt sure what it was, but whatever it was she liked it. she pushed herself forward in his embrace. not wanting him to let go, a way to let him know to not let go

lilith looked at darkion
"i guess you can come, as long as you dont get in the way of my task i dont mind, i would prefer to not feel that pain again"
she sighed, but upon hearing his joke she couldnt help but to smile
"thats a good one"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

The Priest crossed his arms, "The girl is gone, she got loose while you two went off doing whatever is it you were doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am

"the girl was resting when we left, i decided to take a tour around the monastery so i know my surroundings, its not like you offered me a tour of the place or anything"
she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall
"besides how else am i supposed to know where im going when i need to be at a certain place without finding out myself"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 am

As an incubi, Mawthrough had a variety of powers, and not all of them were useful for combat. Indeed, quite a few was what made him the seductive beast he was today.
He felt her body, felt her sensitive points, learned her points of arousal and sensual weaknesses and luxuries.

He broke the kiss, and licked her neck gently, his tongue tracing a thin hot wet line along the skin, while his fingers lightly played with her hair. While all of that was pleasurable for him, he knew it only made her want to kiss him harder...

The angel outside had gone stark white as he silently observed the scene, but he didn't want to tackle someone unknown by himself. He hurtled back to the main group, and soon, eight of them were on their way...

Darkion smiled.
"Glad you think so."
He walked alongside her, admiring her form.
"For a hellspawn, you're not bad on the eyes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 am

chastity's heart started pounding, her breathing became heavy. she never felt this before and she whispered
"this...feeling..i've never...
she looked at maw
"what is this feeling?..its like, i want.....more"

lilith looked over at darkion then down at herself
"thank you, i can change my form to look any way i want but this is my true form"
she looked ahead of them
"so who are you then?"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

Spectre spoke into the mind of Rein, "Just to let you know, unless you're the one to break the seal, our deal will never be completed girl, if the demon eyed girl dies, and the seal breaks that way, your contract will be mine."

Zigera was now over two miles from the Monastery, and still going, Oblivion propelling her at an extreme rate.

The priest sighed, "Didn't you know that girl doesn't sleep, ever. Now you two are either going to join the hunter knights in pursuing her, or our business is done here, and you may leave."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Cecil grabbed on to the hilt of his sword. Waiting to do what he wanted to ever since he arrived at the monastery. Unsheathing it with lightning speed, the edge of the sword tore through his neck, and separated his head from his shoulders. it was sheathed quicker than the blink of an eye. No one could have possibly seen what had happened. All they would see was his head missing, Cecil however, before the head could roll off. He pushed over the body, the head would follow.

Cecil walked over to Rein and grabbed onto her hand, walking over to the window he closed his eyes, It was nothing but darkness. And his own thoughts. He could think clearly, and let down the wall of water stopping the previous guards. Quickly his grip changed and he placed both hands over her forearms.

"Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 pm

The electric hunter knight had previously gone out the front of the Monastery, and was close on the trail for Zigera.

The other Hunter Knights swung their weapons toward Rein and Cecil, with lethal intent.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 pm

rein heard spectre speak to her in her mind she spoke back
"if the seal is broken i have done my duty, if the girl dies is not my problem, you only said i needed to break the seal you never specified if she was to be alive or dead when it happens, you also said it would take days for it to happen yet ive only been here for a day and from the looks of it the seal is almost broken, if the seal is broken completely by the end of the day the contract is null and void due to false information"
she then looked up at cecil and nodded
"i have nothing to lose"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Zigera continued climbing along the walls of rock that lined the river, until reaching what appeared to be solid land. Observing her surroundings, she found there to be numerous trees, and leaped into one, showing great, physical strength. Using the trees to travel, she hid any signs of tracks, her soul's identity different than before, few trackers could catch her.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 am

The trees in front shifted a few feet to the sides, causing Zigera path through the the treeline to become devoid of branches for a far distance.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

Cecil, Develops all of his strength, While the knights try to attack. He utters the words. "Very well." and whips her with all of his might out of the window. If she could fly wasn't of his concern, He just wanted to give her a chance to catch up. As the knights drew in closer Cecil turned his hood covered his eyes, but he was smirking. The knights were slashing away at him, cutting up his shoulders, biceps, forearms, wrist, even the chest. It didn't effect him. 1 by 1 Cecil began to kill them off.

The first knight he grabbed onto was actually swinging his weapon when he caught it coming down. He broke it. Then grabbed onto the knight, and exploded his body. It was a gory, and disturbing site when someone's entrails fly out. Turning to his right, he pressed his hand on the ground, causing boulders too launch up. But exploded them, ultimately ending the same result with the first knight. It was a delicate process for each knight, some were decapitated, impaled, sliced in half but, all were done in great detail, Almost half the monastery was leveled within minutes. However, that doesn't mean it was inhabitable, Once resistance died for a moment, Cecil was in the courtyard, waiting for an opponent to challenge him.

Oot: Hope this is okay.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 am

Zigera landed on the ground, on all fours, like an animal, and continued to run, nearing almost five miles from the Monastery, her speed increasing.  The excess adrenaline would allow her to run all day, all night, and still have energy to spare for weeks on end.  Oblivion was looking for a way to stop her heart, so that his power would be free.

The electric hunter knight had been long gone, and on the trail of Zigera, tracking her with a small device he had hidden within her custom handgun, which was currently strapped to her leg. Three of the Hunter knight had been slain, while two others, had gotten away, due to water being one of the elements, the elemental could resist and protect one comrade from such a fate as their allies.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 am

There was a muzzle flash directly in front of her. Then another and another, until she was diving headlong into a hale of bullets.

Drake just smiled. She's a persistent one, I'll give her that.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:27 am

With heightened senses, Zigera slammed her fists into the ground, pulling herself down as bullets flew over her. Next, she grabbed the pistol strapped to her thigh, put it in her mouth, and continued to run, this time, in a zig zag formation. She was two miles from a nearby city, two miles, and she would be free, two miles, and Oblivion could find a way to free his power.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 am

This is annoying...

He teleported, reappearing a few feet from Zigera's face, and started firing again, giving her little to no chance of dodging the rounds.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 am

Zigera's body twisted, so that the rounds fired into her chest. The pain felt good to her for some reason, probably due to Oblivion's influence. A moment later, her leg was sent into the gut of the man in front of her, as her hands swung for his neck. Her heart skipped a beat as she tried to kill the man, blood seeping from her slowly healing wounds.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 am

He flashed back before her hands connected. 'Not so fast, missy. Wouldn't want to ruin my suit would you now?'
He looked her up and down, before a cocky grin spread over his features.
'Easy on the eyes, and fiesty too.' Drake tilted his hat forwards. 'I like 'em feisty!'
Flashing behind her, started firing again, his revolver seemingly never running out of bullets.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 am

Zigera's body was riddled with bullets, but she didn't die, though her heart stopped for five seconds this time, before she recovered. "Keep shooting, you'll be in for a nasty surprise!!!" She took her own gun from her side, and aimed toward his face, firing a round of fifty caliber ammunition towards his skull at close range.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 am

He teleported onto a branch above her, avoiding the bullet.
'You've never fought a teleporter before have you? The thing...'
He reappeared behind her.
'...is that...'
He flashed in front of her.
'... you can't hit...'
He teleported back onto the branch.
'...what isn't there.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 am

Oblivion's voice spoke aloud through Zigera's mouth, "Once this seal breaks, I can simply hit everywhere at once. Until then........" It was at that moment, that an arm was sticking through Zigera's chest, in the hand, her heart. Before she could react, electrical chains wrapped around her, shocking the life out of her, the Electric elemental knight had found her, and caught her by surprise.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 am

He glared at the knight, before pulling out a single bullet.
'I honestly don't care about what your doing, buddy, but my master wants this one, so either stop, or I'm going to have to put a bullet in your head.'

OOT: Does it matter if this knight dies?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:06 am

OOT- Not a bit

The knight pulled his arm back, and placed the girl's heart in her own hands, as if to further insult her. He grinned, "She's already dead, and your master will never possess the monster." He created several electrical chains around his body, and spun them at such a rate, that they could block bullets from all sides. "Now I just need to destroy her body, and we'll be done here."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 am

Drake gave an exasperated sigh. 'Whatever you want.'
The bullet vanished from his hand, and materialised in the Knight's brain.
'What? I never said I was going to shoot you.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next