HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 am

The Knight fell to the ground, and as he did, Zigera began to move again. She reached her feet, as purple flame began to surround her body. Her insides began to rearrange themselves, and upon looking at Drake, she smiles, slamming her heart back into body. The moment that occurred, what seemed to be a nuclear explosion occurred, the seal breaking, seventeen years of held back power being unleashed upon the earth. Oblivion was free from containment.

Spectre grinned as he stepped into the sword maze in the Coliseum, standing alongside Grey. "Three have awakened, may the last slumber forever......"

Grey spoke aloud, "What'd you say?"

Spectre spoke to Grey, "Nothing you need concern yourself over......." Music began to play aloud, dark, rock music, a sign that the reapers had arrived, but instead of thirty, there were fifty reapers in all, standing atop the blades in the sword maze.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 am

He just stood there, sucking air through his teeth.
'Really should have seen this coming...Anyway, would be kind enough as to knock yourself unconscious? Because I'd rather not have to do it myself, seeing as you're all powerful now.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 am

Zigera looked to Drake, and shook her head, before slowly walking away, all the metal in the area liquifying slowly, forming a small, sphere of metal in her palm. All the bullets that had been fired into her body was flowing out like small stream. "Not all powerful.......just not interested........you cannot physically knock me out anymore........." At this time, the metal began to cover Zigera's body, like a layer of liquid skin, and she began to run quickly.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 pm

'Umm...yeah...well, you see...'
He teleported along beside her. 'Would you please reconsider? I have a boss that's...very particular about what he wants...As in, if I fail to get something...he's going to fry my nervous system...So please...do me a favour.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Zigera splashed a bit of metal onto him, before opening up a black gateway below her, "Let him fry you, you filled me full of bullets, lethal intent was seen from you.......I owe you nothing.....and my vengeance will be final......." She began to slip into the portal, a force of extreme power pulling her in.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Stepping into the sword maze alongside the other two, trying to examine it as best he could before the fight began.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:39 pm

As Rei neared the edge of the village she took a sharp turn to the right and dashed into a small hut. Unlike the rest of the village, the hut wasn't in particularly good condition and currently resembled little more than a garden shed. Within the hut was a small table, a stove and a few other basic utilities that would allow someone to barely live there.

Rei threw her bag onto the table along with the envelope and hastily opened it up. Inside were several slips of paper each marked with different yet similar symbols. The similarities between each symbol was the pentagram but the object with appeared in each centre varied. Some were animals, some gemstones and some were buildings.

"Now... Lets see if I can remember how to do this...", Rei murmured as she set to work, placing a hand over a random slip of paper.

A soft light began to form between Rei's hand and the paper. It began to glow brighter and grew more dense, connecting the two together. Rei looked at the light with excitement.

"Ha ha! It's working!", she exclaimed.

A sudden flash of light exploded from the paper and the entire hut as well as it's contents disappeared from the village.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:08 am

Name: "Jim Slim Badabim" (real name Honoraur)
Profession: *Classified*
Abilities: *Classified*
Weakness: *Classified*

A bare-chested man with jeans and a slight beard, with twinkling blue eyes, wandered into view, studying a medallion of the earth being wrapped in a dragon's coils around his neck, which was glowing slightly. Upon sighting the pair, he walked over to them.
"Come on lass, out you get." Then he took a firm grip on Zigera, stopping her movement.
"Evening," he said politely to Drake, before turning back to Zigera. "Lass, please don't make this harder than it has to be..."

Mawthrough gave a sigh or moan, even he didn't know, before looking at Chastity again.
"I...don't... know..." he whispered and pulled her even deeper into the kiss.
His hand started to slip under her shirt, found her chest, squeezed very lightly -
Then Mawthrough's predatory warning system kicked in and in one fluid motion he relinquished Chastity and leapt out of the waterfall, slamming into one of the eight angels that had assembled before their would-be ambushers even had any idea what was going on.
The one he tackled hit the ground and didn't get up again, having knocked himself unconscious on a rock. The remaining seven jumped on him - but Mawthrough's wings sprouted, knocking a few of them back.
In his time, Mawthrough had taken the liberty of learning how to hurt people using only his hands, and this was very clearly demonstrated on his unfortunate opponents.
By the time the water settled again, eight angels lay unconscious and Mawthrough stood, dripping wet, his shirt ruined in the fight, bare-chested, wings outstretched, gleaming in the moonlight.
His natural instinct was to run, but then another instinct took over and he turned to the waterfall.
"Chastity... you alright?"

Darkion gave a chuckle.
"I, my lady, am a member of the delightful fraternity known as the undead. I have one real plan, and that is to make the world... mine. Whether it's dead or alive is really no concern to me. Your powers are something I wish to utilize very greatly, if you don't mind... and I do it in a far less barbaric way than that rude Esper..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:02 am

Grey waited for the others to enter, and as he did, his body became surrounded in darkness.

Zigera wasn't herself at the moment, and let out a chuckle, "My vengeance comes before all other conflicts, this is not negotiable." What the man had grabbed was a semi solid metal apparation of Zigera, the real one had vanished into the portal, and landed in front of the monastery, crashing into the ground. The people surrounded her location, to witness the horror, of Oblivion's release, and Zigera's revenge. "Time to die fools........." A moment later, all the metal in the area began to meld under her control.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:21 am

The bearded man promptly dropped out of the same portal next to her, and simply took hold of her again.
"Lassie, everything is negotiable. The trick is, are you willing to negotiate with me?"
He slapped her across the face.
"Now then, the question is here we are, now what are you going to do? Now, I have no doubt that these here bastards have got a good thumping coming to them. But not like this, darling. Just shoot the knobheads, eh? No need to bust out an entity for this. Just find a gun, get your trigger finger going like the clappers. But just hold off on Oblivion, ok?"
He leaned over and whispered very loudly and conspiratorially to the stunned priests assembled.
"This probably isn't going to work, but if she's going to kill you I'm pretty much convinced you're all bastards anyways."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 am

A thunderous echo erupted from above the monastery, followed by a bright white light as the silhouette of a battered hut appeared behind a wall of clouds. Within moments the silhouette crashed through the clouds and came flying towards the ground like a meteorite accompanied by the rising sound of a girls scream.

A pin like shadow began to form over Zigera and Jim, rapidly increasing in size until the final crash exploded upon the hut striking into the ground where the two stood. Dust and dirt was thrown into the air. Wood fell around the crash site. The scene fell quiet.

"Ugh... Ow... Ow!", resounded the voice of Rei, "Ow... Ow... No! Aww, that was my favourite dress."

The sounds of pans and pots being moved around filled the air as Rei made her way to what remained of the door. She paused to blow the dust out from around her face before finally taking a deep breath and attempting to open the door

"Damn'it!", Rei exclaimed as the failed to open the broke door, "Must have gotten stuck on something..."

The sound of tapping quickly followed as Rei investigated a small hole on the roof of the hut. A moment later wood was sent splintering into the air as Rei kicked at the roof. The shape of Rei began to appear from above the hut and with one swift jump she landed on the ground, kicking up the dust which had settled.

"Now... Where is Emerald City?".
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:43 am

The people of the Monastery were frightened at this moment, not knowing whether to fear Zigera, or more people of power falling from the sky.  The girl didn't react to getting hit at all, and she easily pulled away from his grip, an entity able to force her body to do nearly anything it wanted. With purple flame around her body, Zigera waved her arm in front of herself, in a fluid-like motion, and a second later, an artistic web of metal began to form around all of the members of the monastery, including the Hunter knights, web that seemed to form beautiful, ancient glyphs, though the web made sure to weave carefully away from the newcomer, and all of her belongings, since they were not part of her revenge.  Looking to the girl whom had fallen from the sky, Zigera spoke aloud, "I haven't a clue, but you've arrived at what is going to be hell in about two minutes, best to stay away from the damned."

Next, she began to seemingly weave something in midair with her hands, as if knitting something, only for the webs to grow all around the people.  When it had reached its optimal size, Zigera had a smile on her face, as she rose her finger, "Pin cushion, or iron lung, your choice people....actually......" She looked to the bearded man, and to the girl who had arrived, "Its your choice, pin cushion, or iron lung! Neither of you are part of my vengeance yet, so you'll be spared." She spoke in the voice of Oblivion, and her words, were not her own. Her mind at the moment, was shattered, the release of an entity almost too much for an immortal knight to bare.

Grey readied himself, as the barrier began to close down, only him, Spectre and Leo currently inside with the reapers.  Inside of him, Grey felt a great unease within Genesis, though he ignored Midnight, whom pleaded for him not force it to use more of the dark entity's power.

Last edited by AntiHacker on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:03 am

Drake appeared on the roof of the monastery.
'Why don't you just stop moving?!' he yelled at Zigera, a tinge of agitation in his voice.
He gripped the bridge of his nose, 'Drake, calm down. You're panicking, get your head back in the game. It's not as bad as...it...seems...'
He stopped talking. He could feel a presence, an all too familiar presence.

His master was coming.

'You're right,' he said to himself, with what can only be described as an anxious smirk on his face. 'It's much worse.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:11 am

Zigera looked up at Drake, "For the one born of Oblivion's seed, movement, action, and pain can never cease........"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 am

OOT: Wait, Zigera's monastery, or some other monastery. I am confused.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am

OOT zigerias monastery everyone is outside of the monastery

as rein was tossed out the window blood started to form as wings on her back allowing her to land gracefully on the ground before anyone was able to see her the wings vanished. she looked up at the window and noticed all the knight attacking cecil.
"good luck up there"
she looked around and noticed commotion at the front of the monastery and decided to check it out, only to see zigeria waving her arms around like a mad woman forming glyphs
"ah so that's where you got to"
she looked around at the others noticing the hut and a woman standing on top of it she gave a nod and noticed the man without a shirt and she too gave him a nod, she also noticed the esper doing the same for him
"well it seems we have a party, so whats everyone gathered around here for"

lilith nodded
"i see, well beings your a memeber of the undead i think we will get along real well, as for making the world yours i wish you the best of luck, i only wish to have fun and wreak havoc on everyone"
she looked at darkion
"do you know the esper?"
she sighed and looked ahead of them
"i guess i officially work for him now considering what he is able to do to me"
she shook her head
"no one has ever been able to capture me and cause pain on me like that before"
the coliseum was within their sight

"im fine, but why did you..."
as chastity was speaking she had stepped out from behind the waterfall and noticed the archangels lying unconscious on the ground
"leave...me?...."
she looked at maw and noticed his wings, him dripping wet and his shirt torn she literally lost her breath he was gorgeous...she was barely able to speak being so breathless, so when she spoke it was nearly a whisper
"what...happened here? these are my fathers...."
she didnt want to finish the sentence so she changed topic
" what are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 am

'Well, you see, that pain of yours? It's about to get worse.'

He walked into the monastery courtyard. Slow, methodical steps. He looked old, and his eyes were shut.
Kaiden inspected Zigera, an air of disappointment about him.
'Such raw power. How unfortunate that it resides within such a pitiful form.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Zigera looked to Kaiden, "Pain makes me stronger, or rather, my host gets stronger from the pain, because only through pain can they access 'my' power, otherwise, the metal, that's simply the smallest of her abilities....hehehehehee.....times up.....we go with the iron lung......." A moment later, liquid metal entered the mouths of every member of the Monastery, and with a click of Zigera's fingers, it hardened, killing each of them. Two of the Hunter Knights ran for Zigera, in order to try and stop her, only for her to charge forward, grab them both by the throat, and slam them into the ground. As they hit the ground, metal spikes shot into their brain stem, killing them the moment they hit, only before one elementalist had been slain, he sent forth a plume of shadow flame, burning away at Zigera. She stood there on fire for an entire minute, before it subsided. Her skin was black, fried like a burnt corpse, only, she was still moving. Her eyes had remained intact, and so she smiled, and looked to Kaiden as her flesh began to heal. "Esper, all living things are pitiful in that they must eventually vanish, even the immortals vanish, the moment you espers run out of power you begin to vanish, however, knights, humans, elementalists, they can survive for longer than you can off the tap. So what's really pitiful?" She placed her hands on the side of her face as her flesh continued to heal, "I can feel that this world is going to change now that I've awoken. I wish to see my dear sister again....Omega......." Her words were calm now, as she looked up at the sky.

Seeing Rein was back up, she smiled toward her, "I must say, thanks to your efforts, breaking this girl was so much easier, thank you dear, for your efforts, I won't harm a hair on your head." She looked to Cecil, who was still fighting Knights it seemed, and fired a stream of metal into his opponents, freezing them in place as she solidified it. Looking back to the girl who had fallen from the sky, and upon her hut, she looked at her with curiosity, "Insanity is all around us it seems, and we're about to break through the next level. This might be fun...it might......." Her words were stopping, as if the girl within was fighting against Oblivion's hold.

Grey ran forward as the barrier shut, his allies now inside, he had no time to waist. He used shadow to lighten his weight, and jumped upon the sword edges, his body having no need to fall upon them. The Reapers flew up high, surrounding them like a storm of blades, reaping across the top the blades like scythes across wheat.

Spectre smirked, and simply strung an arrow. Speaking to Rein mentally, he said, "Your job is now finished, you may leave, upon the finishing of my match, I'll be sure to pay you what I owe you, and to tell you of future jobs, ones that may involve your position in hell to be raised quite a bit." His arrow was let loose, and hit a reaper right in the abdomen right as they flew over a series of blades, their body ending up shredded due to the impact of the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Zenith ran through the maze, not paying attention as to where she was going. She had tried to follow Grey for a bit, but he quickly disappeared. She decided to fly over the dead end and saw the oncoming Reapers. She bit her tongue and clenched the hilts on her belt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:56 pm

He didn't react to her goading, no emotion graced his face. 'A flame that burns too bright will burn itself out. This true of all things, and those that do have no right to continue living. If this is the case...' he summoned a glowing orb energy in his right hand, '...what of you, Oblivion? You burn bright, but for how much longer?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Grey saw three Reaper heading for Zenith in the air and knew she couldn't handle that many aerial foes. He used the gateway for of shadow to transport himself behind her, and fired from Midnight, a stream of red, and black energy, that tore one Reaper in half, while taking an arm off another.  Two Reapers circled around them, and swung their weapons toward the two, aiming for their waist. Grey blocked with Midnight, and pressed his pistol against the reaper attacking him, the temple on the being head his target. He fired, waiting for Zenith to react.

Zigera began to laugh madly, "Then I burn out, and am reborn again, and again, and again, and the cycle continues. No entity has been slain, because you can only slay a host, and the host doesn't ever die easily with us backing up their flesh." Her flesh was now completely healed, coming back from being a charred piece of flesh. "Dageroth once tried to change the path of the entities, he still goes out of his way to change the path, but it never ends like he wants. Genesis, the first evil of this earth, he seeks nothing more than the complete triumph of nothingness, triumph of anti existence, Omega, she sits within her host, sleeping, until the day when all is ash, and she may end, only to restore it once again, and repeat the cycle. I stand to be the one who reduces all to ash. We all have our roles, and I quite enjoy mine, this girl will not, but I don't expect a host to like anything I do, hehehehehehe........the girl wanted to keep me asleep........she was a fool......and will........be silenced......" Zigera bit her lip, as the real girl within tried to break free of his control.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 pm

'She was not a fool, but it appears you are.'
Spears of Light burst from the orb in his hand, striking Zigera's body thousands of timeless in just as many places.
'You have spread your power thin. This little revenge of yours was a waste of your energy. Energy, that you have yet to fully control, as your host fight you even now. Persistence is to be admired, even when they are little consequence.'
The spears expanded, causing the wounds they had created to rip open further.

Drake had moved to the very top of the bell tower. Yet, even there he didn't feel safe. If this escalates, this Monastery is going to resemble a scene in the Book of Revelations. Wait...why am I scared? It's not like Master wants me to die.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Zigera was in extreme pain at this moment, so much so, that her will was supressed, fully, allowing Oblivion to take complete control, "Most of my power doesn't exist in this....mortal realm......the power that was expended was hers, she has a seed of my power, and the seed takes little energy........" The flesh of Zigera's body began to pull itself back together easily, the light did little harm to Oblivion, for Dageroth was the only entity weak to it, restoration was the way to get to the being of destruction. Zigera began to walk away, "This pain, thank you, it shut the girl up for once...hehehehe!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Zenith recovered from the shock and took the opportunity to unsheath her weapons.She stabbed them through the Reaper, and slammed it into the swords below. She turned to Grey, who had his pistol to a Reaper's head. She jumped back up to back him up in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Grey watched as the reaper's body fell, and he too fell as well, due to gravity. Using shadow, he reduced his body weight again and landed on a sword edge, before firing a series of black streams of energy toward several reapers.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next