HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:07 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Zenith took a breath and turned around. Then a thought occurred to her.
"Grey," she called. "I need you to kick up a cloud of dust around as many Reapers as you can! Think you can do it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Grey sent a stream of anti material energy into the dust, causing a massive explosion to occur in the center of the maze, causing metalic powder, as well as sand to fire up into the air, hitting numerous reapers.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:44 pm

"Oh, that'll do beautifully!" She muttered, smiling. She started to build up energy and released lightning into the dust. The air screamed as the searing bolts jumped in the dust. The Reapers had been caught in a supercharged thundercloud. Zenith fell to the ground as the last sparks ran towards the center of the arena, her ears ringing. A lone Reaper not caught in the blast lunged at her. She flapped her wings to slam it in the chest and stabbed it in the eye. Panting heavily, she called towards Grey.
"Oi. Wreck the rest. I've done all I can." Zenith folded her wings and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 pm

The girl's attack had killed ten reapers in all, however, there were still nearly thirty left, swarming around them. Grey readied his pistols, and ran through the maze, luring in a horde of them.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Name: Nijuu Hisashi a.k.a High Priestess Hisashi
Race: half blood Esper(mother)/elementalist (father)
Age: unknown, but looks to be in her early to mid-twenties
Powers: Nijuu has two distinct powers to draw from. She has immense spiritual power, used for healing, and anything defensive. She rarely attacks with this power unless she is provoked, or she has exhausted all other possibilities. Her other source of power is the Earth itself. Anything that grows from the earth, she can use as a weapon. She cannot use both at the same time, without using a weapon, usually a staff, or anything made from the earth. Additionally, she has the ability to 'bless' (for lack of a better term) items. In the village in which she has lived for all her life, she has 'blessed' many items to protect those in need.
Weaknesses: though it would appear that she has immense power, it comes with a lot of restrictions...like her inability to use both of her power sources at the same time, without a weapon made from the earth, or elements of the earth i.e Iron, wood, etc. An attack from her spiritual power, renders her unconscious for several hours.
Weapon+Style: Nijuu...though she has blue eyes
Spoiler:
Nijuu's weapon
Spoiler:
Backstory: to be revealed later

Last edited by Shinimagami on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Grey felt cold steel go right through his shoulder as a Reaper sliced it. A moment later, he grabbed the damn being of the dark and slammed his face into the blades along the side of the maze.

Spectre continues firing a series of arrows toward his enemies, killing two with one arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Unable to sleep peacefully, Nijuu rose out of her bed, and rubbed her eyes. She felt tired, but for some reason she felt as though she needed to be up for something. She combed her fingers through her white hair, and swung her legs off the bed, and gently placed her toes on the floor, as she yawned.
'Why can't I sleep tonight?' Nijuu thought to herself, as she got out of bed, and walked through the house she had called home for the last two centuries.
As she walked through her home, she suddenly realized that maybe she should purge the things she had not used in a long time. She decided to start in the front room...the room she used as her 'office'/study. She opened the door, finding her desk covered in old parchment, some dusty books, and somewhere underneath it all, was her tablet, where she had started transferring information.
Nijuu took a deep breath. "I might as well finish." She said to herself, as a small white cat trotted into the room behind her. "Maybe it will make be tired enough to go back to bed."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Grey took Midnight from his coat, and sent forth a massive wave of anti matter toward approaching Reapers, taking out ten within five seconds, still floating above the blades, though much of his body was getting cut up and shot up.

Spectre ended up impaled two Reaper, and laughed, "I've no soul to take........" As he jammed two arrows into the faces of his enemies.

Grey continued to use shadow to float his body over the maze, a stream of dark energy continued to fly from his weapon. There were twenty reapers left, thirty having been killed by now, and at this time, Grey began to charge up a stream of complete power.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:28 pm

The white cat meowed softly, and jumped up on to the table, in which Nijuu was working on clearing. "Oh, I suppose you're hungry." She looked at the cat.
The white cat meowed her reply, and jumped off the table, then walked to the door. She stopped and looked back at Nijuu, as if she was waiting for her.
Nijuu put away the book she was holding, and followed the white cat to her kitchen. "Oh, I should get on that; shouldn't I?" She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Grey unleashed his attack upon the remaining reapers, as a storm of arrows rained down upon them, completely annihilating the rest of the team, in such a manner, it would considered a team extinction, though the attack launched Grey into the ground, which was covered in blades. As the barrier fell, Grey was impaled by a dozen broadswords, all throughout his body, though most of the major arteries were missed. Unable to stand, as he heard the announcer declare his victory, Grey used a portal to vanish from this location, only to end up above a house, in the middle of nowhere, which ended up being Isora Falls. Unable to control his landing, he slammed against the side of a building, one sword falling out of his body, and hit the ground hard, jamming another blade in deeper. He just sat there for a moment, before slowly getting to his feet, though he was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 pm

A sudden crash, seemed to make Nijuu jump out of her skin, and scared her cat to the point where she bolted from where she was, and down the hall to hide. Nijuu took a deep breath, and walked out of her house, to find a severely injured man, leaning, and bleeding against her house.
"Oh my God!" Nijuu gasped. "What-" she stopped herself, and ran to the man, allowing him to lean on her, as she led him into her house. "Come with me." She instructed. "I'll fix you up."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Grey, instead of listening to her, reached into his jacket, only to take out a shattered syringe gun, "Damn.....lost my......last stim......." He cased his gunblade, and placed two hands, on two blades in his chest, pulling them out quickly, only for blood to start pouring out, and for him to lose grip of the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Nijuu's patience was already being tested by this severely injured man. "Have you lost your mind?" She hissed sternly. "You don't pull out something that has you impaled like that...it's the only thing keeping you from bleeding out." She added in the same tone. "Don't touch another blade. I said I would fix you, and fix you I shall....but not if you continue to be stubborn."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Grey finally decided to look upon the girl from whom these words were coming from. Unsurprising to him, it was a beautiful young woman, one whom looked just a tad bit older than him. He took his hand, and pressed it against his wounds, and a moment later, a layer of severe, black ice formed over it. "Alright.....I've got....no stims......so a lil help might.....be in order........" He slowly walked towards her, though it was clear that his left leg had several shattered bones in it, and his right one, a sword sticking through it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Nijuu noted the man's leg injuries. "Okay, don't move, and just try to relax." She instructed in a calming tone. She closed her eyes for a moment, summoning some nearby plant life to assist in taking the injured man into her house. Several vines, and the like seemed to gently lift him off the ground, and move him into Nijuu's house, into her second room. The plant life continued to hold the man, since placing him in a bed would only make his injuries worse.
Nijuu walked into the room, pulling her white hair off her shoulder, and tying it back. "This will take maybe an hour or so....I'll try to make it as painless as I can." She explained as she walked towards the injured man...her hands beginning to glow softly. "I hope I don't need to stress you not moving, or trying to remove the blades; do I?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Grey looked at her with the eyes of a dead man, though they also carried sorrow, "Pain means nothing to me.....as long as I live to fight another battle......I'll be okay........I'm sorry to have bothered you........" He sat perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Nijuu walked to the other side of the man, and placed her left 'glowing hand' on his forehead. 'That's the saddest thing I have ever heard.' She thought to herself, as she focused her spiritual energy on healing his wounds. With her right hand, she gripped the hilt of a blade, and pulled it out as quickly as she could. She dropped the blade, and covered the gushing wound with her right 'glowing hand', focusing more energy on the newly exposed wound.
When she was done removing the blades, and closing the wounds, she began to work on his broken leg. "This might be a little longer." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Despite his words, Grey nearly shouted in agony after every blade had been removed, clenching the bed like he was clutching for his own life. "I just......if I don't keep up the fight....those who I've lost in it......their deaths will mean nothing........." Half of his face became pitch black, and one of his eyes glowed red, "Through battle.....I learn to control it......through peace.....it learns to control me......." Hearing that the healing would take longer, he said, "I don't mind....most would have died during that battle......fifty or so people were slain.....no....not people.....corrupted reapers.....those who would not grant their opponents and afterlife........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:24 pm

As Nijuu fixed his shattered leg, she listened to the man speak. "But throwing yourself into battle, will not make the deaths of your fellows worth anything, if you, yourself, dies." She pointed out, as she looked at the man briefly, then returned her focus back on his shattered leg. "You must know when to retreat to regroup." She added. "Charging into battle half cocked with no plan....that's how battles are lost....that is also, how humanity thinks of all battles." Her hands ceased glowing, and she straightened her stance. "Life and death, are two sides of the same coin...sometimes it's chance for one side, and sometimes it is chosen. It's all in how you carry it." She pulled the tie out of her hair as she spoke, and began to move the swords. "You're healed; but, you need to rest for the rest of the night." She instructed. "Otherwise anything I've done to save your life, will be undone." She stated in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Grey propped himself up, and reached down next to the bed, where his gunblade had been sitting. He took it up, and set it next to himself, though the blade seemed to whisper unknown words to Nijuu. "I went into battle with a plan.....had four.....others watching my back.....would have preferred to go it alone....but I see your point about a few things. People died....or rather......." He loosened his grip, and a locket fell onto the floor, "a person died......when I failed to control the darkness within me.....and I had to face her family.....and our friends....and tell them I failed...." He couldn't move to get the locket, which had now opened, revealing the face of a golden eyed, blond young girl, with angelic, celestial features, with a young man behind her, though his face was scratched out along the glass. "If I win enough rounds in the Coliseum, I can rid them of those murderers.....they call champions......they make a sport.....of murdering their prey in brutal manners.....they've forced people to fight them.....innocents in the crowd....who came to watch their loved ones fight for what is right........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Nijuu walked over and picked up the locket. She closed it, and placed it upon his chest. She had a calm, yet mournful expression on her face, as she said: "Fighting, should never be a means to entertain the masses." She spoke as calmly as she could. She removed her hand from the locket, still looking down at the man. "I prey every day, sometimes more than once, to calm the souls of those whom linger on with regret or loathing, from being involved in those...fights..." As she spoke, the anger in her tone became more and more apparent. Then she stopped herself. She continued to clean up the bloody blades. "It's not right, to force one's survival....to make them fight...even if they are prepared for it." She turned around when she was finished cleaning up the blades. "It was one thing when the battles happened upon you in the old days...but this...I do not agree with it." She added as she turned. "You should rest." She instructed. "Don't worry...nothing will happen to you as long as you are in this house."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Grey couldn't move at this time, he didn't have the energy, he could barely keep his heart beating after all the shadow he had used, "Well I'm going to change the Coliseum......banish my darkness......and maybe die with a mind.....with peace......its too bad I'm among those murderers.....that I want to slay.........." He lost consciousness, and as he did, a voice rang out within the room, its source, the gunblade with an eye on it.

"Girl......." It spoke in a feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Nijuu paused, holding the door's handle in her hand. "Is...someone...there..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 pm

The blade didn't speak, it simply decided to stay silent, having tested its ability.

Zigera's wounds had healed from the light attack that had nearly destroyed her body. Her vengeance finalized, she looked to the sky, then spoke, "I have to find Omega now.....she's hiding....and I'm going to lure her out......." She started walking.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Rei jumped back from the commotion and spun around to face the entire scene. Death, destruction and strange faces were all that she could see. This was definitely not what she had expected to come across. Her head began to feel light from trying to identify the number of souls, only to find them disappearing one after another.

"Wh-what is all this?", she gasped, "So much suffering... Murder... It's just not right...".

Rei looked at each of the faces around her, all seemed unaffected by such a sight. She didn't understand why everyone was watching with so little care or how they could just stand by and watch someone murder innocent people. Thoughts began to spin around her head, varying from conspiracy theories to genocide. Rei, being forced so suddenly into this unexpected situation, was failing to make sense of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next