HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Grey let out a sigh, "You won't have to wait long then......I'm not in any shape to fight, but I can send my shade, and its much stronger.........he'll be there in five minutes......" A moment later, Grey's soul was torn from his body again, and appeared next to him, as Genesis entered it once again, and vanished through a portal, appearing in the stands, a perfect rendition of Grey, just far darker. His arms were crossed, and he awaited the match in the center of the Coliseum to end.

A shell of ice began to develop around the draconic warrior whom was fighting Spectre, as more and more arrows stuck into her, in non vital areas.

Grey walked to a chair, and sat down, propping his leg up against another chair.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Nijuu nodded her head, and walked into her room, quickly changing, then walked out of her room. "I'll be back soon." Nijuu said to her guest, as she walked by him and out of the house.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Upon knocking the draconic opponent of his outcold, Dageroth threw her into the stands, and walked back to the viewing lines, awaiting the next match in the Coliseum.

Genesis, in the form of Grey, smiled at the chance to fight once again today, and he had so many surprises up his sleeve as well.

Grey took the opportunity to change his clothes as well, though for him, he need only press on the side of his neck, for his current clothes to be absorbed into his skin, and replaced by a simple tank top, and black, loose pants, comfortable for his leg, contrary to the leather pants he had worn before during battle.

Genesis looked to the man whom was going to be his opponent, and leaped into the Coliseum's arena, not a single bit of fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Mawthrough smiled up at the angelic face on the balcony, his black wings fading into his back.
"Shh..." he whispered, conspiratorially. "Don't want to wake your dad up, do we?"
The next thing Chastity knew, Mawthrough was in front of her on the balcony and his lips were pressed to hers, pushing her back into the room.
"Don't say a word."
Her legs hit the foot of her bed and in a smooth motion she was lifted and thrown gently onto the bed on her back. An instant later, Mawthrough's taste filled her mouth again.
"Don't say anything, about your dad, and don't say anything, about anyone else, and don't worry about anything else."
His hand slipped into her nightshirt.
"Just."
His other hand traveled up her leg, moving towards her navel.
"Kiss."
His eyes once again came up to hers, in this private place, in her room, her most comfortable place in the world, this sudden intimate intrusion.
"Me."
His lips met hers once again...

Darkion looked at Lilith.
He gave her a smile. It was, as smiles went, a very odd smile.
It was polite, friendly, almost handsome. Yet at the same time there was nothing but pure darkness in the pupils and if you were to look too deeply into them... you would be lost in the screams of those who had made the same mistake of getting to know Darkion too well.
A faint trickle of blood ran from the corner of Darkion's mouth and he looked ravenous.
"FLESH."
Then his voice returned to normal and he cocked his head.
"I would agree."  
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 pm

chastity wrapped her arms around him kissing him back, her heart was pounding. she placed her hands on his shoulders pushing him back looking into his eye. she was breathing heavily
"how did you find me?"
she looked towards the window
"how were you able to get past the guards without them noticing you?"
she looked back at maw gazing into his eyes she pulled him close again and kissed him hard

lilith tilted her head
"creepy...i like it, i think we can be good friends"
she straightened herself up
"that is if you like"
she looked around for the man noticing one fighting everyone in the middle of the coliseum then made her way in the direction of the man in the arena.
"you there, can you come closer?"

rein looks down at the blade
"when it comes to being a demon killing is not a matter to us, no matter how close one gets with another. i will help you track down the man who brought you back and i will be your guardian demon"
she thought for a moment
"you know ....come to think of it..i dont think i was ever asked to be someones guardian before.. sounds like fun"
she chuckled. she then took hold of the blade and pulled it out of his chest
"would you like me to heal that up for you? i gues being your guardian i should look after you huh ?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Cecil gave a genuine smile towards rein for her kind offer. And felt relieved but also skeptical of her word. Finally, he placed his hand over his wound, fresh blood staining his hand he wasn't concerned. It was a good cut, Deep enough to exit the body. However it began regenerating, slowly. It would take a bit for the hole to close again.

Cecil gently brushed Rein's face with his blood covered hand. In a delicate way. Almost in a sense that they will be protecting each other over the course of this contract. There was an ease within Cecil, and so, acting off of impulse. He leaned over and kissed Reins forehead, as he was slightly taller than her. He didn't even realize he did so till last second. The blood added a mysterious beauty to her in his eyes.

"Well, It may take some time for the wound to close itself, if you have a method to shorten the span of time it will take, I certainly won't contradict so... May I also apologize for my unprofessional conduct of what had just taken place. I am afraid I am acting on impulse. And last but not least, I certainly hope your words be true, If you can kill regardless of relationship effortlessly, Then in the future you won't hold such heavy a burden."

Cecil moved his body away a bit. And reached his hand out for the sword. Enough proof was given of his immortality. Picking up his bottle of whiskey in his other hand he took a large swig. It eased his nerves of the demonic bar.

Elerai was already in the tunnel for the next fight against Grey, it seemed to be a substitute fight against his shadow. He wasn't phased by it as they would share the same power and relatively same tactics, however he took extra precautions. He fortified his armor and weapons strength via magic, and was prepared to raise the dead to help battle if need be, but that would be more so a last resort.

Cracking his neck he began to prepare, practice swings and swaying movements, He was prepared for a fight, he was prepared for a war. Times like these always made him think back to life. Prior to his death. While he was pacing in the tunnel he began to have a flashback.

It began with him in Korea, just upon deployment, He was in the woods, strictly for survival at the moment, He did the normal expectancy of spec ops Marines. Went in and killed silently. However he wasn't prepared for what was beyond the woods. The other ally's already been through.

A small village was torn asunder by war, You could see tank tracks, Corpses, and a terrible odor, War was war. But it seemed to never leave him. Remembering entering a house was the worst...

Elerai snapped out of his daze from the past. It wasn't good for him to think before battle, however his pacing continued. He seemed to go faster as he needed to keep his mind focused on the battlefield.

Meditating in a dark secluded area he could envision two fighters, one a natural born killer, the second was more heroic. He knew both of their pasts quite well, The war, Cecil's suicide, His family, both their loves, passions, wants, needs. Finally breaking focus he lit a small lantern. It was sufficient enough to see this man was old. Wrinkled, and just to some unable to do anything but speak.

Standing up, he had no problem, however he couldn't walk well. Grabbing  his cane that stood hooked right in front of him, he began to walk outside. He was hooded and his features well hidden. He took a deep breath and took in the world.

OOT: I'll write the new characters info later.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Genesis walked toward his opponent, not a single weapon on him, an aura of confidence around him, and strangely, and aura of holy energies as well. Looking to his opponent, he held out his hand, "You smell of rot and death, this should be a fun fight indeed........" As the barrier rose, he looked to both Lilith and Darkion in the crowd, smiling slightly, before looking back to his opponent, and placing both of his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Thirty minutes seemed to speed by....before Nijuu knew it, she had all the supplies set to arrive at her home before she would arrive, and she decided to take a slight detour to pick up a few things from the store. In total, she was gone about forty minutes when she arrived back at her house.
"Sorry I'm late." Nijuu declared as she entered her home. "I had to pick up a few small things while I was out."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Grey had been sitting in his seat, sketching the image of a demonic angel on a piece of paper, surrounded by a field of blades. Setting the sketch down, he looked up at her, "I didn't mind, time just flies by for me usually anyways, guess I'll get to work then....." He stood up, walked over to her, and held out his hand for the supplies needed to fix her home.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Nijuu smiled softly. "The supplies are waiting for you outside." She instructed. "They were just delivered."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Grey gave a nod, "I see, then I shall get to work......" He walked past her, seemingly peaceful, and exited the building. Grabbing a hammer, and several boards, he began working on repairing her home, using shadow to lift himself off the ground, hammering nails into the boards her home, after tearing out the damaged ones.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Nijuu walked into the room that she was working in, when her guest crashed into her home, to continue clearing space in the room. Her white cat, however, decided to follow the strange male guest outside. She merely sat on the cart that the lumber had been delivered in, and watched him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Grey continued to work, at the speed at which ten men would work, though that may have been due to him summoning up ten shadow copies to aid him. His work outside was finished within minutes, though at the end of it, he merely laid in the grass, his body exhausted from summoning up the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 pm

The white cat wasted no time in letting Nijuu know that her guest had finished repairs to her home. Nijuu pet the cat's head, and walked outside.
"Nice work." Nijuu commented as she walked outside, and over to the part of the house that had been repaired.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Grey looked up at her, "Was the least I could do....you did save my life after all......" his next words were mumbled, "and alleviated some mental agony as well......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Nijuu smiled slightly. "It is my calling." She replied. "Besides, I can't leave a man on my doorstep to die. It would look bad on my reputation."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Grey chuckled, "Very true for one who mends the bodies of others......heh.....my father does the same.......though I do not think he wishes to see me now......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 pm

"Nonsense." Nijuu retorted. "I'm sure he'd want to see you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Grey shook his head, "The old man said something quite different the last time I saw him.....said I needed to stay away from him.....for as long as my body was corrupted.......cause the last time I spoke with him......I started getting deathly ill by being around him. Old man doesn't wanna see me......I guess its for my own good.....Genesis and him don't get along it seems." At this time, his body was nearly devoid of corruption, his skin highly pale at this time though.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Nijuu folded her arms. "I'm sure it broke his heart to say such words to you, especially if he said it in worry."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Grey kept his eyes shut, "Probably, I haven't a clue....I've never....really been good with people.....I can read reactions in their nerves during battle.....but hold up a real conversation, and know what's going on....nope......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:00 am

Nijuu unfolded her arms. "You seem to be holding yourself quite well in the conversation we're having."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 am

Elerai fiercely slammed his sword in the ground once he walked into the arena it wasn't for intimidation, It would allow him control In a rather particular way. He was calm, confident, and prepared for whatever was to come in the battle. He never got cocky, instead the ground in front of him began to crack. Nothing noticeable for the enemy. His head hung low for the moment, until he lifted it just enough to see his opponent, his eyes were at the top of his eyelids.

"Come, you get first attack."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:40 am

An afterimage of the shade faded, the real one appearing behind Elerai, "Gadly!" As his hand, with the force of a blade, flew into the back of his opponent.

Grey shrugged, "I'm just....following the steps a friend gave me........I don't talk often with people....blades....guns......insane entities.....I talk to them constantly....but people.....not that often........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 pm

"Well, since you speak well with your blade, perhaps you can help me with a little demon issue we've been having here." Nijuu suggested. "Normally this is something I would take care of myself...but since this particular demon seems to always find away back here, I was thinking something a little more aggressive will take care of this beast."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next