HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:14 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Shrike awoke to hear the sound of a massive piece of ice shattering. "What in blazes, can't people let a grimm sleep?"

Grey looked Nijuu in the eyes, "I don't want to make you cry......I don't want to be apart from you.....I've......I've had such strong feelings for you....since the day I awoke.....after you saved my life.......I think I.....love you......." A tear streamed down the side of his face as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Amalia chuckled slightly, still in the air above the lake, holding Frost firmly in her hand. "A gift, lazy bones." She called down to the lazy bones.

Nijuu wiped the tear from Grey's face. "Why does confess your feelings, bring you such pain?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Shrike grumbled for a moment, before sitting back down against the pile of demon bodies, "My ass, that wasn't a bloody disturbance."

Grey looked away from her, "The last person I told I loved........they died before my eyes, and I could do nothing.......I don't want you to die......but I cannot deny these feelings....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Nijuu placed both of her hands on Grey's face. "You saw what I did today, and what I have been able to do. I can hold my own if I need to." She told him, as she looked into his eyes. "You should never again have to cry when being honest with your feelings."

"Don't look a gift dragon-kin in the mouth, lazy bones." Amaila retorted from the air.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Grey couldn't say anything else, he simply stood up and kissed her as passionately as he could, holding her close to himself as he did, another tear falling down the side of his cheek.

Shrike shrugged, "A dead demon is no gift, especially since a group of them came here to get revenge, they found me, and they found Muerto and died."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Nijuu wrapped her arms around Grey's neck as he kissed her.

Amalia raised her brow slightly. "Well, that's obviously not a problem for you, seeing as you're sleeping on their corpses."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Shrike shrugged, "Flesh pillows, you'd be amazed how soft they are!"

Grey continued to kiss her, and hold her, before separating, and saying plainly, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Nijuu smiled gently, as she said: "I love you too."

"And this is our first line of defense against demons." Amalia stated coldly. "I think I'll continue to take my chances on my own."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Shrike took from his pocket a cigar, and lit it up, "Well lady, we reapers have a saying, fight alone, live alone, die alone, only a grimm should walk that path, well, I tend to believe otherwise, best not to do so."

Standing at the corner of the room was Serriola, simply smiling at this moment between Grey, and the woman he had returned home with.

Grey could do nothing but simply hold Nijuu close, not noticing his mother had entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's chest, quite comfortable in his arms as he held her.

Amalia merely raised a brow. "As far as I can tell, if I can't depend on you to have my back, then you shouldn't travel with me."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Shrike stood up, "I may sleep alot, but that's simply because I'd rather sleep during my free time, than screw off in some other manner. Sleep provides stability for the mind, and besides, I have to build back my strength quickly to use my grimm form. Despite all this, I can be depended on, you have no right to question this without first knowing me."

Grey looked across the room, and finally noticed his mother, but simply stood there holding Nijuu.

With a smile on her face, Serriola approached the two, "Young love is a wonderful thing, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Nijuu's face seemed to turn red...she had hoped that the first time she had said 'I love you' would be words between herself and Grey.

Amalia raised her brow further. "Just as you had to right to question my ability. Faith and trust isn't a one way street. That's the last thing I learned from my father before he was massacred."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Serriola smiled, "I'm sorry for disturbing you two dears, it was too adorable not to watch."

Grey looked down toward the floor, his face now blushing, "Mom......umm.....I think you're embarrassing Nijuu......."

Serriola gave out a slight giggle, "Nijuu, what a cute name." She reached out her hand, and placed it on her shoulder, "I am Serriola Mystic, happy to meet you youngling."

Shrike grinned, "Not a single comrade I've gone into battle with has died, that's my proof of my ability, You merely froze a few demons."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:16 pm

"And that is quite literally, the tip of the ice burg." Amalia retorted coldly.

"My father always taught me to greet my elders by their family name, Mrs. Mystic." Nijuu spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Serriola tilted her head sideways, "Hmm, well I prefer Serriola, its the name my mother gave me, and we knights don't often go by our last night, because there are many within our families."

Shrike grinned, "And you've seen nothing of me little dragon-kin."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Amalia relaxed her expression slightly. "Are you trying to goad me into a fight, lazy bones?"

Nijuu looked at Grey's mother. "It was how I was raised. It's rude for me to call you by your first name, even with your permission to do so."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Shrike cracked his neck, holding onto his rod with one hand, "Girlie, even if I wanted to fight you, it wouldn't end well for you, I can assure you."

Serriola gave her a stern look, "This is my home dearie, and you will call me Serriola, lest you face my wrath."

Grey sighed, "Mother tends to be very....very....fierce........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Nijuu blinked at Serriola (sp?), then looked at Grey. "I suppose it's okay." She said at length.

"I sincerely doubt that, lazy bones." Amalia stated flatly, then turned slightly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Serriola placed both of her hands behind her back, and smiled, looking back at them, "Okay dearies, dinner's done, please start heading in to eat." As she skipped along back to the kitchen.

Grey sighed, "My mother is a bit immature for her age......."

Shrike pointed his weapon toward her, "Would you like me to show you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:43 pm

The expression completely fell from Amalia's face. "I really rather not." She stated coldly.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I never thought that. I think she enjoys her family."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Shrike simply balanced his weapon on his shoulder, "And there goes all of that talk and confidence eh?"

Grey smiled, "Oh yes, she loves us all, just don't make her mad, and everyone gets along, otherwise, well, once during a training session, she sent me flying."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

"Your family never ceases to amaze me." Nijuu commented with a slight giggle on her tone.

Amalia looked down on the lazy bones with an icy stare. "I do not fight those whom are not worthy of Frost's efforts."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:09 pm

These words struck Shrike deeply, as he let out a long sigh, "Girl, raise your weapon......" As he spoke, nearly half of his body became armored, and skeletal like. He jammed the pole he wielded into the ground, and took from his shadow, a long, curved staff.

Grey grinned, "Oh, just wait till you meet my brothers, you'll get a kick out of them.....now, would you like to go eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Nijuu nodded her head. "I would love to." She agreed. "I'm starving."

Amalia turned, as the lazy bones, seemed to become just as she thought he was. "A being such as yourself would dare waste the effort of my father's spirit. You disrespect my father's memory." She spoke coldly. "You really want a fight...then you shall have it." She hissed as she pulled off Frost's sheath, and threw it to the ground. As the sheath fell, an icy, howling breeze surrounded her very being in a furious blizzard. Then she breathed an icy plume to the ground, freezing the lake, and all around it, before the sheath struck its icy surface.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:34 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lilith leaned in and whispered to Effros
"did she just call me a ....pet?"
She straightened herself up
"Hi im lilith"

Elsa looks over at Lilith again and sighs
"Fine, but if it slobbers on me I'm putting it out"
She looked over at Effros
"I that all Effros? I'm having my afternoon tea and you know how much I hate my afternoon tea being interrupted"
She took another sip of her tea. She then spoke to Lilith
"You can start by cleaning up the dirt Effros so rudely tracked in"
but behind them was barely any trail
'I did tell you we have talks with that Warlord up north today, didn't I? I need my consort with me, especially seeing as my advisor has told me that these talks will get hairy.'
He looked at her with big, puppy dog eyes. 'Pwease? It's no fun when I go to these things alone. You're reaction to being hit on is too funny.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next