HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:37 am

Elsa took another sip of her tea then set the cup down in its saucer. Set her tea down on the table and picked up a book and looked through it. Flipping the pages until she found what she was looking for. She then snapped the book shut and placed it back on the table
"It seems you have told me of this meeting"
She looked over at Effros and sighed
"Oh for crying out loud Effros stop with those puppy eyes, I'll go with you"
She turned back and picked up her tea
"Just let me finish my afternoon tea first, then we can go"
She relaxed back in her chair looking at the fireplace while sipping at her tea slowly. After what seemed like an hour she finally set her empty cup down on the table. Stood up and walked towards the two
"How long will this take, I want to get back in time for my evening tea"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:45 am

Spinning his weapon around himself once, it became a double bladed scythe, "Executio Celeri!" He shouted aloud, as a small shockwave pulsated out around him, shattering all the ice within the area, protecting his body from the cold. "You question the power and dependability of a Grimm, you shall receive his wrath." He did not seem in control of himself, as he eyes glowed white.

Grey entered the kitchen with Nijuu at his side, and found that two plates had already been set out for them. On each of the plates was a warm, freshly baked biscuit the size of Maleficus' hand, a stack of rice and noodles, with red, orange, and green peppers cut up, cooked, and mixed in with them, with stuffed dumplings on the side. Grey helped Nijuu to her seat, and then sat down next to her, smiling warmly towards her. His father was nowhere to be seen at this moment, but his mother was resting against the counter, a happy smile covering her face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am

Mawthrough shook his head, stroking her hair, looking at the wall.
"I don't know. I've never left behind this kind of heartbreak before. I don't even think I can. I may be a callous scumbag, but..."
His eyes met hers.
"I've always had a soft spot for beautiful crying girls," he said softly.
"I'll stay. I'll stay with you until you don't need me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:16 am

Amalia gripped Frost tightly, as the blizzard surrounding her continued to roar, and grow. "Oh, am I supposed to be afraid?" Amalia asked sarcastically. "I apologize for not do so. I find it hard to believe those whom don't take action."

Nijuu stared at her plate. "This smells and looks amazing." She commented, as she looked at Grey's mother. "I can't say my father had a talent for cooking."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:56 am

Shrike swung his weapon forward with a powerful thrust, sending a blast of air into her, vanishing just as he did this, his blade looped around her neck. "Enough talk!"

Grey grinned, "Well, my mother made sure that by age six, each of us were able to cook on her level."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

"I couldn't agree more." Amalia spoke coldly. The icy, blizzard continued to rage, and grow around Amalia, and now her attacker. Upon the blade reaching her neck, the icy wind began to rage faster, as Amalia grabbed her assailant's arm, and flipped him over her. Immediately after this, she swung Frost.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I can cook somethings...but I admit, anything I cook, I can't make it look like this."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:14 am

As Frost hit Shrike's side, ice began to develop on top of the skeletal armor, though it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. With a smirk on his face, he held a scythe head up against her skin, and said aloud, "Check......." As he released a shockwave into her sternum, one that partially hit him as well, launching him to the ground, and shattering the ice on his body.

Grey placed his hand on Nijuu's hand, "I promise to eat anything you cook my dear, for its the love and effort that counts in the end." He lifted her hand up, and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 am

Quote :
Mawthrough shook his head, stroking her hair, looking at the wall.
"I don't know. I've never left behind this kind of heartbreak before. I don't even think I can. I may be a callous scumbag, but..."
His eyes met hers.
"I've always had a soft spot for beautiful crying girls," he said softly.
"I'll stay. I'll stay with you until you don't need me anymore."

Chastity gazed into his eyes for a moment
"I want you to stay more then anything but..."
she looked over at the door
"If my father were to see you, there not telling what he would do"
She looked back into Mawthroughs eyes
"If only you could remember, you would know what to do"
she had a half smile
"you always know what to do"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Elsa took another sip of her tea then set the cup down in its saucer. Set her tea down on the table and picked up a book and looked through it. Flipping the pages until she found what she was looking for. She then snapped the book shut and placed it back on the table
"It seems you have told me of this meeting"
She looked over at Effros and sighed
"Oh for crying out loud Effros stop with those puppy eyes, I'll go with you"
She turned back and picked up her tea
"Just let me finish my afternoon tea first, then we can go"
She relaxed back in her chair looking at the fireplace while sipping at her tea slowly. After what seemed like an hour she finally set her empty cup down on the table. Stood up and walked towards the two
"How long will this take, I want to get back in time for my evening tea"
'If this goes the way I've been told it will, it shouldn't last too long.'
He looked at Lilith, then back to Elsa, 'I don't think Lilith's attire really matches her new role though. Wouldn't you agree?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:25 am

Elsa studied Lilith for a moment
"Yes i believe your right"
She moved her hand to her face while she circled Lilith pondering something
"I believe I have a uniform in the closet over there that should fit you just tight. Your just about the size of the last girl that worked for me so it should fit"
She stopped just in front of Lilith
"Child. Go put it on. From here on out when you are working you will wear that uniform. Understood?"
Before Lilith could answer she turned to Effros
"Now then if I miss my evening tea Effros you know you will be the one to serve it to me, and when I'm done with my tea I expect a nice massage afterwards"
she glared at him
"and you will be the on to give it to me for making me miss my tea"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:34 am

AntiHacker wrote:
As Frost hit Shrike's side, ice began to develop on top of the skeletal armor, though it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.  With a smirk on his face, he held a scythe head up against her skin, and said aloud, "Check......." As he released a shockwave into her sternum, one that partially hit him as well, launching him to the ground, and shattering the ice on his body.

Grey placed his hand on Nijuu's hand, "I promise to eat anything you cook my dear, for its the love and effort that counts in the end."  He lifted her hand up, and kissed it.
Amalia grunted lowly, almost as if she had the wind knocked out of her. When she opened her eyes, they seemed to be glowing a soft blue, as the blizzard around her began to rage faster, and growing, almost engulfing the surrounding trees...there tips slowly being covered in snow and ice.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "That's refreshing to hear."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Shrike stood up from the water and sighed, "You know, ice isn't going to help you against me, you realize that." He held his scythe back, and charged it with the residual energy from the dead demons.

Grey grinned, "Well I mean it my dear." He took a fork, and wrapped a noodle around it, before lifting it up to her mouth, "Say ahh!" Trying to be a bit cute at this moment for her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Nijuu's face seemed to become a little flushed.

Amalia remained where she was in the air. "I'll take my chances." She stated coldly, then suddenly burst forward, faster than she had flown previously, freezing everything on the ground once again.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Grey grinned, "I'm guessing you do not get this gesture my dear......." He chuckled.

Shrike continued to charge his weapon, while his fleshy portions of his body froze solid.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Nijuu shook her head. "I'm afraid I don't." She lowered her gaze slightly.

Amalia zoomed passed the charging 'lazy bones' and landed on the ground. "Have you ever heard the expression: 'frozen to your soul'?" She asked, as the roaring, icy winds grew larger, and stronger still.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Grey grinned, "Its okay, we can eat our meals normally then for now, I keep forgetting." He took a bite of his food and smiled.

Shrike continued to charge his weapon, his left arm completely frozen, "You do not want to be standing near me when my blast goes off girlie." He took one hand off his weapon, and grabbed his rod, which became a massive scythe. A moment later, he impaled himself on the weapon, his entire body becoming skeletal armor.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:50 pm

"I don't have to worry about that." Amalia stated coldly, gauging the size of the blizzard surrounding her. 'Perfect.' She thought to herself, as she opened her mouth and breathed an icy plume, which seemed to be swallowed by the blizzard, and seemed to freeze everything it touched....anything covered in snow, was now coated in a thick layer of ice.

Nijuu took a bite of the food placed before her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:18 am

Mawthrough couldn't help but smirk just a little.
"You flatter me."

He looked at the door again.
"Well, I don't suppose your dad would really be too mad. After all I don't remember...us. I would pose no threat."
A look of serious amusement came across his face.
"Maybe I could be a pet... been that before, it's not too bad."

Inferno looked up at Ezekiel.
"Tempting. Tempting."
He looked back into the flames.
"So far, he has failed MY tests. If he wanted Chastity to be safe, he should have walked away at the start. She would have been safe then. No-one need have died."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 am

Shrike was frozen solid, yet his weapon continued to absorb energy from the dead demons, the ice around him starting to crack heavily while the weapon took in the nearby energy.

Grey smiled, and asked, "How is it?"

Ezekiel replied, "Brother, had he been worried about his own safety, he wouldn't have touched your daughter, and had he not cared for her, he wouldn't have risked himself for her. That in itself is a test." With that, he took a small black flask from inside of his coat pocket, removed the cap, and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:58 am

Chastity shook her head
"It doesnt matter, he would think you have your memory back and without question would most likely go straight for you" She looked at him
"Your not on good terms with my father, he doesn't want us to be together. She looked sad
"I couldn't do that to you. Have you as a pet..its not right"
She shook her head again
"I would never consider you as a pet. Not ever.. You are a person and should be treated as one, not treated as someones pet"
She looked up at him
"Would you want to see me as someones pet?"
Upon asking the question she forgotten he didn't know who she was
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:06 am

As everything froze, it soon became clear, that as the storm continued to rage, everything continued to freeze, and refreeze. Amalia, instead of attacking the 'Grimm', simply walked over to one of the trees, and sliced it. The tree fell to the ground, frozen from the outside in...solid ice. "This will be your 'flesh pillows' soon enough."

Nijuu looked at Grey and smiled. "It's delicious." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:28 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Elsa studied Lilith for a moment
"Yes i believe your right"
She moved her hand to her face while she circled Lilith pondering something
"I believe I have a uniform in the closet over there that should fit you just tight. Your just about the size of the last girl that worked for me so it should fit"
She stopped just in front of Lilith
"Child. Go put it on. From here on out when you are working you will wear that uniform. Understood?"
Before Lilith could answer she turned to Effros
"Now then if I miss my evening tea Effros you know you will be the one to serve it to me, and when I'm done with my tea I expect a nice massage afterwards"
she glared at him
"and you will be the on to give it to me for making me miss my tea"
He gave an over the top bow.
'Of course, My Lady!' He lightly offered his hand to her.
'Shall we be off?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 am

Elsa took his hand
"Of course the sooner we leave the sooner i can get back to have my evening tea"
She looked back at Lilith then back to Effros
"Is it coming with us?"

Lilith went over to the closet and put on the uniform she was asked to wear. It was a little big on her but she was able to do a little shadow maneuvering for her to fit into i
"I wonder how long I gotta do this, master wants me to study them then get back to him with the details but he didnt say how long I have to be here for"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:40 am

Mawthrough shook his head, firmly.
"No. No woman should be made a pet of another without their absolute consent. I value women, I don't degrade them. Not unless they ask me to, of course."
He put his hands on her shoulders.
"I can't leave anyone like this. I may be a bit of a rogue, but I like to think I'm good where it counts. We'll think of something."
He smiled at her.
"I promise."

Inferno looked at Ezekiel again. The archangel of creation looked tired now. Not angry, just tired.
"That's the problem with him. Young, reckless, devil-may-care - doesn't care about the consequences. And he's probably keeping her as a trophy piece, or stringing her along to sacrifice her or God knows what. And before you offer to test him, know that whatever the results, he will always be my enemy, and I will not let him stay with her. Too much has happened between us for anything else."
He rubbed his wrists, remembering two years previously when Mawthrough had impaled him through them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 am

Chastity smiled
"I know you are good where it counts Mawthrough, I've seen it myself"
She reached up and placed her hand on the side of his face caressing it. She leaned up and placed a tender kiss on his lips.
"Will you.... reconsider?"
She gazed in his eyes hoping he would reconsider what she asked him back at his grandmothers
"please?"
Her eye were innocent like a puppy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next