HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:47 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Elsa took his hand
"Of course the sooner we leave the sooner i can get back to have my evening tea"
She looked back at Lilith then back to Effros
"Is it coming with us?"

Lilith went over to the closet and put on the uniform she was asked to wear. It was a little big on her but she was able to do a little shadow maneuvering for her to fit into i
"I wonder how long I gotta do this, master wants me to study them then get back to him with the details but he didnt say how long I have to be here for"
He smiled. 'Don't worry. With Lilith over her, we can be there and back before you know it. Don't forget your skull, by the way.'
He turned towards Lilith, his smile becoming broader. 'That looks good on you.' He chuckled slightly. 'Rather ironic that a maid's uniform looks good on a demon.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow.
"I've seen many of those in my time. Yours are impressive. But the effect lessens somewhat."
His gaze deepened in thought.
"And in answer... I don't know, Chastity. Maybe. Possibly. I don't think I'm that type of person but... I suppose anything is possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Chastity moved herself to where she was sitting with a knee on each side of his facing him. Her eyes didnt leave his. Now she was even more determined. She placed a hand on each cheek pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately, pouring all her love into the kiss. She moved her hand to his chest and slowly pushed him back til he was laying on the bed. She broke the kiss only for a few moments and gazed back into his eyes. her hair cascading around them. She held herself just above him, breathing heavily.
"Please..."
Before he could say anything her lips met his again this time even harder.

Elsa walked over to the table and picked up her skull. she held it up in the air in her palm and looked at it
"I would never forget this"
She looked over at Lilith then to Effros seeing the smile on his face
"Flirting with the help wont get you anywhere Effros"
She lowered the skull then looked over at Lilith
"I better not get any dirt on me"
She walked over to them
"Tell her where we need to go so we can get there"

Lilith looked down at the uniform she was wearing.
"Id prefer it to be all black, but i guess this will have to do"
as she awaited to know where they were to go shadows started surrounding the three of them
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:14 am

He rubbed the back of his head nervously. 'About that. The meeting is taking place in the middle of a field. I had to pick somewhere neutral, away from any potential surprise attacks or collateral damage. If the dirt worries you, I could always carry you around like a princess.'
He knelt down before Elsa, placing both hands out in front of him. 'Lilith, would you mind transporting us about 75 miles north of here? There should a couple of hills just west of the meeting place, set us down there.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am

Mawthrough struggled to remain stable against the sensual onslaught.
"...This... isn't... good for you, Chas-"
His lips were silenced by her kiss and he fell back, his legs spreading to further feel her atop his body.

A floor below, Inferno sighed and summoned a flaming blade.
Without any warning, he stabbed upwards.

Mawthrough felt a burning heat between his legs, not like the kind he was used to. With a yelp, he broke the kiss and sat up to see a flaming sword one inch below his best parts.
"That. Doesn't. Bode. Well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:40 am

Elsa raise a brow when he mentioned the meeting being out in a feild
"You expect me to go out into a field for a meeting?"
She allowed him to carry her
"If i get a speck of dirt on my skirt or my boot you will be licking it off. That will be your punishment for not warning me ahead of time."
She was now a bit irritated and didn't want to go to this meeting.

Lilith surrounded them in shadows and after a few minutes they were standing in the field
"Well here we are"

Chastity yelped when she saw the sword. She quickly jumped off Mawthrough  
"But how did he....know"
She looked at Mawthrough
"I think you might want to leave."
she looked over at the door nervously knowing what was soon to come
"My dad..he will be in her any minute and he wont be too happy if he sees you"
She looked back at Mawthrough with a sad face
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 am

Ezekiel sighed, "I wondering when you'd notice that demon, been wondering for quite a while brother......."

Shrike's frozen body broke out of the ice as he moved, "You don't get the Grimm is, do you, especially when he impales himself on his scythe........." In a mere moment, he had moved from the ground, to besides her, dropped his deadliest scythe, and pressed his double bladed one's hilt against her chest, "Learn, and adapt!" With that, he released a shockwave into her body, and into the outer area, shattering the ice all around them.

Grey grinned, "Glad to hear it. Just wait till dessert my dear."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:10 am

Nijuu looked at Grey, and whispered softly: "Is that a reference to something else?" She asked at length.

Amaila grunted lowly, as she was struck by the shockwave, then smiled coyly, as the ice shattered....everything covered in ice shattered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:05 am

Grey placed his hand on her leg underneath the table, and whispered, "I didn't intend that at first.......but now I'm thinking of it.........." He smiled.

Shrike felt heavily drained upon using that attack, but wearily walked over to the girl, and looked down at her, as portions of his armor shattered, and reverted back to flesh.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:39 am

He chuckled. 'Whatever you say, Madam.'
He carried her towards the collection of tents in the field.
'Remember, let me do the talking, and back me up when things get rough. Lilith, you just watch.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 am

Mawthrough couldn't resist a smirk.
"Actually, I think I'm going to do what I no doubt did the first time round."

Inferno stomped inside, blade in hand.

Mawthrough was lying on his back, Chastity curled up under his arm and being stroked, the other arm behind his head as if he was relaxing at the beach.
"Well. I don't think this is the first time we've actually met, but I can't remember the previous times. So, you're the guy who took away my memory."

Inferno nodded.

"And you're not going to give them back, voluntarily."

Another resolute nod.

"Ok then."

Mawthrough looked down at Chastity in his arms.
He stretched.
"How about this? You keep me as a personal slave, until you think I can be trusted, and then you let me be with her."

Inferno's eyes narrowed.
"The catch? I know incubi don't feel love more than once, that's why I haven't torn you limb from limb yet."

Mawthrough shrugged.
"No catch. I just hate seeing a beautiful girl unhappy. Even if it means a collar and leash, I want that changed."

Inferno looked at Chastity.
"What do you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:37 am

Elas sighed
"Fine you do all the talking, just don't mess it up this time. The last time you messed up it took forever for me to convince them is was a mistake"
She narrowed her eyes at him
"And that to a LOT of convincing"

Lilith followed behind them wondering what she got herself into
'you better be grateful for this master'
she thought quietly to herself knowing that working for this woman was gonna be a pain

Chastity looked from Mawthrough to her Inferno in shock
"I...but..."
She shook her head
"I couldn't ask that of you Mawthrough, I don't want you to become a slave.."
she looked down
"It's not right, and even if he were to become a slave, that would mean we would have to be away from each other until you decide he can be trusted with me and knowing you that would take forever"
She looked up at her father
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 am

Inferno shook his head.
"No, not really. If he was a slave, he would look a lot like this."

An instant later, Mawthrough gave a slight groan of surprised pain, falling a little to his knees.
Around his neck had appeared a great molten chain, linking it to a leash manacled to Chastity's wrist.
At the same time, a golden belt tightened around Mawthrough's trousers, making sure they would stay on at all times. Mawthrough gave a chuckle upon seeing that.
"Can't play it too safely, can you?"

"With you? Never."
He looked up at Chastity.
"He'd be with you at all times. Anything you wanted, within reason, he'll do. Anything I want, he'll do."

Mawthrough suddenly sat bolt upright.
"Son of a... I can hear... your..."

A second later, he reached over to Chastity's bedside and handed her a glass of water. A second later, Chastity started feeling a bit thirsty.
"How's that?" Inferno and Mawthrough said, together.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Grey placed his hand on her leg underneath the table, and whispered, "I didn't intend that at first.......but now I'm thinking of it.........." He smiled.

Shrike felt heavily drained upon using that attack, but wearily walked over to the girl, and looked down at her, as portions of his armor shattered, and reverted back to flesh.
Nijuu tired to stop herself from blushing as Grey whispered to her...she could feel her heart flutter in excitement as he spoke. "Oh my.."

Amalia relaxed her stance, resting Frost on her right shoulder....the blizzard still raging around the pair. "Are you done?" She asked with no expression on her pale features.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 am

Chastity took a drink of the water. Then set the cup down on the side table.
"Thank you Mawthrough"
she looked at her father
"Can you please take the chain off his neck?"
she looked down at the one around his waist
"And how do you expect him to go to the bathroom like that?"
she crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 am

Zenith was impressed with Marcus's agility, but Solstice focused more on the final blow.
"You do realize his skin shattered that lance, right?!"

Good point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 am

"It has a special flap," Inferno said defensively, and Mawthrough couldn't help but chuckle.
"And as for the chain, it stays. That's final."

Inferno sighed.

"Consider this a probationary period, incubus. Your powers are completely nullified whilst in that chain, and no sex. At all. So... have fun with that."

And with that, he stomped out as quickly as he came in.

Mawthrough looked at Chastity.
"So... how'd that go?" he asked, cocking his head, the chain clinking as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 am

Chastity sighed then walked over to him. She traced her hand over the collar
"I just wish he wouldn't have put this on you, at least not here"
she had a sad expression
"I guess i shouldn't complain, at least hopefully over some time he will trust you and then give you your memory back"
she looked up at him
"And then we can finally be together as we planned"
She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a tender kiss on his lips. A thought came across her which made her smile
"I think i would like a bath"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Shinimagami wrote:
AntiHacker wrote:

Nijuu tired to stop herself from blushing as Grey whispered to her...she could feel her heart flutter in excitement as he spoke. "Oh my.."

Amalia relaxed her stance, resting Frost on her right shoulder....the blizzard still raging around the pair. "Are you done?" She asked with no expression on her pale features.
Grey grinned, "Wanna finish dinner, and go outside to look up at the stars?" whispering these words into her ears.

Shrike looked to her, half of his face having returned back to its fleshy form, "I'm still.....capable of fighting....especially if I......." He looked to where his main scythe was, "If I charge that weapon up.....you will die if it touches you......." His voice was different than before.

Marcus patted the student on the head, then walked over to the newest student of the academy, "Getting adjusted to the new settings?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Nijuu, upon feeling Grey's breath in her ear, could not help but giggle quietly...his breath seemed to tickle her slightly. She nodded her head in response, not knowing any other way to respond to him without her face turning red.

Amalia pressed her finger on Frost's blade, which ceased the raging blizzard. "There's no need." She stated flatly, as she walked over to Frost's sheath.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Upon seeing the fight was over, Shrike's skeletal armor shattered, and his flesh became exposed, most of his clothing was torn to shreds from using his armor. A moment later, he collapsed, both of his weapons lying on the ground, another set strapped to his belt.

Grey leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You are so adorable sometimes......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 pm

It was at this point that Nijuu was no longer able to hold back from blushing.

Amalia sighed heavily. "Seriously?!" She raised her brow slightly. "I barely broke a sweat, and you're already out? You couldn't have expended that much energy."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Shrike simply looked up at her, "Three days in a row....I've pulled out that form......if I spend a week without using it, things would have been......different........" With that, he lost consciousness.

Grey smiled, and quickly began to eat his food quickly, rubbing his leg against hers below the table, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 am

Mawthrough's eyes widened, then had a rueful smile.
"Of course, mistress," he teased, and in five minutes a smoking (not steaming, SMOKING) bath lay waiting for her.
Mawthrough lay back, his eyes on her form.
"I don't suppose I could help you undress?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 am

Chastity looked at him and smirked
"Well my father did say you were supposed to do as your told. He only had one stipulation"
she tilted her head
"I dont think this breaks the rules"
she held out her arms to allow him to undress her for her bath
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next