HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Amalia clenched her fists tightly. "No, you're not." She replied coldly, thinking back to the day that she last saw her father. They had argued, since her father was taking the family out for a hunt, even though he knew that the mountains were particularly dangerous...not that it should bother anyone like her father, or any other member of her family...but that day...Amalia couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen, so her father sent her away to a close family friend, to wait for their return. When he didn't return in the time he had given her, she worried, and continued to worry, until the weapon smith handed her Frost.
"I'm so tired of people telling me what I should do, or how I should act or feel." Amalia muttered under her breath after several minutes. Then looked over her shoulder at Shrike. "Slapping you brought me no pleasure."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Shrike let out a short sigh, "Thought so." He walked over to his bed, and took from under it, a massive, black book, one with a skeletal design to it. Next, he opened up the book to several pages he had marked. There were thousands of names on each page, though hundreds of them were crossed out in red blood. He stared at that book for several minutes, before speaking again to Amalia, "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Amalia sighed heavily, as she lowered her head. "All I want is the truth." She replied in a soft tone, though she knew that deep down, what she wanted was to know why her faith in people, all people, was shaken.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Shrike saw her aura fluctuate, and asked, "Alright, ask away, if you have questions that I can answer......." His hands shook slightly, as his finger went across a few names in the book.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Amalia looked over her shoulder to Shrike. "What do you mea-....what are you doing?" She asked, with a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Shrike continued to look at the book, not looking her way, "Doing something that reminds me why I need to grow stronger." His hands were still shaking, "If there's anything you need to know, ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Amalia blinked a few times in confusion. "I really don't know what you mean." She said at length.

OCT: okay...I'm going to try to get some sleep...goodnight
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Shrike looked to her, "You said you wanted the truth, I'm giving you the opportunity to obtain it."

OCT: Sleep well
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:42 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
A wicked smile appeared across Elsa's face as she turned towards the other men
"Well you heard him"
she spoke to the skeletons. She headed for the door stopping just for a moment
"And make it extra messy"
She continued walking petting the skull with one hand while holding it with the other. Screams could be heard from inside the tent and after a few moments....silence. Elsa smelled the air.
"Oh how I love a good blood bath"
She looked over at lilith
"I suppose we shall wait for Effros to get back"
She looked back at the tent which was now soaked with blood
"He will probably want this cleaned up"
He stood in the centre camp, the head in his hand held high.
'This is the head of your former ruler! He attacked me in an attempt to take my life, and I responded in kind!'
The soldiers in the camp exited there tents, weapons drawn.
'By the laws of your people, the death of this man by my hand makes me your ruler. But I shall give you all a choice. You can leave now, and return to your how you used to live, or you can come with me, and serve as my army. You will be given homes, safety for your families, as well as compensated for putting you lives on the line in order to protect the human race. All you need do, is drop your weapons.'

A few people walked away. Many hesitated, their weapons waivering. But ultimately, most dropped their weapons on the ground.
He lowered the head to the ground. 'Thank you, and welcome! Pack up your supplies, equipment and ready yourself for the journey to your new home.'
He walked back over to Elsa. 'How was that? A little too much maybe?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 am

Elsa shook her head
"I could sit here and lecture you on your speech"
She pressed her lips together for a momsnt
" You could have been a bit more demanding, it might have gotten you the entire group. But it's almost time for my evening tea and i prefer not to be late for it"
She gave him a stern look
"Are we done here or is there something else we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:28 am

Mawthrough sighed, closing his eyes.
Damn me for a fool's heart.
"I promise."

Inferno chuckled.
"Don't worry, I'll behave. How long before you think he'll retaliate?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:33 am

'I don't like demanding people do what they don't want to.'
He took a deep breath. 'Well, I'm going to have to march these guys home. Lilith can easily drop you back home.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:12 am

Chastity smiled
"Thank...you"
She nuzzled against his chest and drifted to a pleasant sleep

Elsa gave a slight nod
"Do you need me or can you handle it on your own?"
she looked back at lilith and gestured her to come closer then looked back at Effros
"If need be"
She circled her finger around the top of the skull
"My minions can help you, I can leave them at your command"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 am

Ezekiel looked up at the ceiling, "Not very long. Most likely, he'll take a month, trying to bolster his forces. I left a few final orders with the dark angels. They'll join me the moment Michael tries to order them around, but for now, they will keep on sending me information."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 am

AntiHacker wrote:
Shrike looked to her, "You said you wanted the truth, I'm giving you the opportunity to obtain it."
Amalia sighed heavily. "Perhaps I should have been more clear about what I meant." She spoke softly. "I wanted to know the truth behind my family's deaths." She added as she looked at Shrike. "I doubt you know the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 am

Mawthrough looked up at the ceiling and sighed.
"Good night, Chastity. Good night."

"Good good."
Inferno sat there, pondering the future.
"Are you afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 am

Chastity was standing in the middle of Velcania . Watching as her father and Mawthrough were battling one another. Her father was raging mad while Mawtrough had a smirk. She could hear them yelling back and forth while exchanging blow after blow. Then mawthrough mentioned something to her father (something very unmentionable) Which made her father even angrier, she had never see her father soo angry in her entire life. The suddenly a giant flash, one that was so bright she had to shield her eyes from the light. When the light dimmed all she could see was her father slumped over panting but mawthrough was no where to be found. She started running to him but something grabbed a hold of her arm stopping her. She looked up and it was one of her fathers guards.
"Its time to go, he is waiting for you"
She looked down at her clothes and she was standing in a wedding dress. Chastity looked behind her and standing at the alter was the man her father had chosen for her to marry. The man she didnt love nor did he love her. She shook her head and tried to wiggle free of the guards grasp
"No I must go to him he needs me..""
she broke free of him and started running. But two more guards stepped in frond of her taking hold of her. The started walking towards the alter
"No let me go.. please..."
she begged
"He needs me.....please"
She looked back where her father and mawthrough battled while struggling against the guard
"Let me got to him .....i need to help him. "
she called out to him
"...MAWTHROUGH!!!"

chastity tossed and turned in her sleep moaning and making noises as if she were crying. When suddenly she bolted upright in her sleep yelling his name, she was breathless and shaking, her clothes soaked from her own sweat. She looked around and realized it was only a dream. She curled her knees to her chest hugging them.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:46 am

Mawthrough reached around her and cuddled her, holding her close.
"What's wrong? Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 am

Chastity looked back at him
"It's nothing, I just had a bad dream"
She nuzzled her head against his chest
"I'm sorry I woke you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 am

"It's not a problem."
He looked down at her, and stroked her hair, figuring that would make her feel better.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Why did I ask her that? Good going, Mawthrough, good job...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:37 am

Chastity shook her head
"I'm fine, I don't want to burden you with it. Besides its late we should get some sleep"
She closed her eyes hoping he would fall back to sleep. She knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep so easily
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:51 am

Shrike set the book of names down, and looked to her, "If you take me to where they died, I could find out what happened." He said aloud.

Ezekiel shook his head, "True death keeps me from feeling fear. My only concern that cannot be addressed through my actions right now, is how this will affect the heavens, and our brethren within."

Last edited by AntiHacker on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Elsa gave a slight nod
"Do you need me or can you handle it on your own?"
she looked back at lilith and gestured her to come closer then looked back at Effros
"If need be"
She circled her finger around the top of the skull
"My minions can help you, I can leave them at your command"
He shook his head, a warm smile on his face.
'Nah, I'll be fine. You just go home and enjoy your tea.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Amalia shook her head. "I don't know where that would be." She replied. "Even the weapon smith did not know where they had died, or how they died." She added, with a slight sigh on her tone. "Over the last few months I've been travelling any where the family had been to or could think of them being, and so far no leads."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Shrike's hand suddenly became armored, and skeletal, "I could......I could do something completely against the rules.....to help you get the truth."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next