HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 am

Grey sat up so that he was level with her, and spoke, "Well I'm very glad to hear that, I am. Now.....would you like to have some fun?" He asked as he walked his fingers along her bare leg.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Nijuu giggled softly. "Well, I did say that you could distract me when I was done; didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Grey nodded, going to kiss her, though when he tried to pick her up, he found that he had less energy than he fathomed beforehand. His body was drained of all but the energy to stay awake, so he could simply fall back over on the bed. "Dang......you were right......I am drained......" He gave her a slight smile, "too bad....eh.....?" He sat there, wondering if he had anything to replenish his energy within that room of his. He felt so weak right now, he probably could lift her a foot off the ground without falling over.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Zenith looked around the room. Comfortable, clean, and quiet. Just what she needed. She turned again to Marcus.
"Thanks again. It's perfect. Can we decide on classes tomorrow? I spent all night traveling here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Marcus nodded, "That sounds reasonable enough. I think I'm going to go get Shrike up, he has to teach in an hour anyways......." With that, the massive man walked away from the room, and headed toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Nijuu smiled warmly. "It's okay." She kissed Grey gently. "Do you want me to get you anything to eat?" She asked him, as she made her way to the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Grey shrugged, "Well....I've got a few apples....but.....they don't really equal a full meal.......but if you go to the meal hall, I'm sure you could get me something, or I could go with you....and we could eat breakfast together......." He tried to get up, but his body was completely drained of energy.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Nijuu leaned towards Grey, and placed her index and middle fingers on his lips. "You stay here." She instructed. "Tell me what you want to eat, and I will get it for you; alright?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Grey shrugged, "Anything would be nice.......really........" He fainted from mere exhaustion as he spoke. Standing outside of the room, against a wall, was Grey's friend Lucia, who was curious after seeing him run through the halls, with a woman covered in sheets in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Nijuu nodded her head, kissed Grey's forehead, and walked to his door. She opened the door, and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw a woman standing next to Grey's door. "Oh holy hell!" Nijuu said, trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Lucia simply smirked, her arms crossed, "Your pretty jumpy for someone your age. Your like a pup, introduced to so much, and yet you know so little of what you are being introduced to. I saw a curious sight this morning, of my friend Grey, carrying a woman who is wearing naught but blankets upon her skin, whilst speeding through the halls. I see you are that woman." Lucia wore a leather skirt, with several straps hanging off all around it, each holding a small metal blade on the end of it. Below her skirt, she had a set of leather leggings, and bladed boots. She had a small, leather jacket on, though one of her hands was covered in a cast. Underneath her jacket, she was wearing a black tube top, with leather straps tied on all around her torso. She had a set of fierce eyes, that went well with her purple hair, and her elegant, yet troubled face.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Nijuu closed the door behind her, and folded her arms, looking at the woman. "I grew up in a village, people standing beside ones door is not a common occurrence." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Lucia unpropped herself from the door and chuckled to herself. "You seem different, but that may be what attracts Grey. Either way, you seem to have brightened his spirits. May I ask where your going now, I might be able to help you along, this building is quite larger than it appears on the outside."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Zenith showered and found a change of clothes in her closet. She was glad she had something to sleep in, since she didn't bring anything with her. She drifted off to sleep and let her mind open up. In her dreams she saw Solstice's manifestation. The woman had sharp gray eyes and white hair. She was taller and more womanly than Zenith. She wore lipstick and pretty clothes, where Zenith wore fighting gear and never applied makeup. Zenith appreciated the contrast.
Solstice saw her visitor. She stood up to greet her.
"Sis!" She cried as she ran to hug Zenith. "Oh, this is perfect! We can work on training right away!"

"Training? Wouldn't we have to be up to do that?"
Solstice bit the corner of her lip in thought. This would be a hard principle to explain.
"Well, in order to maintain connection, we'll need to work on synchronization." She paused to think. "We should work on memorizing the other's fighting style and powers. I have no idea how to use your sticks, and you can't even bend a ray of light!"

Zenith raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Can't I just sleep in peace?" She shuddered and began to wrap her arms around herself as she unconsciously recalled the past day's incident again. She chewed her tongue to distract herself and nodded to Solstice, who looked at her with worry. She took Solstice's hand and exchanged powers. Time to test out light. She thought with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 pm

"I'm going to get something for Grey to eat." Nijuu replied, as she unfolded her arms, then realized that what she had said could imply something. "I was healing the damage to Grey's soul...it's a little draining to the one whos soul is being healed." She explained.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Lucia looked at Nijuu's hair, then her clothes, and then said, "Well, for one, though Grey wouldn't probably tell you, he can't eat meat, and food with high amounts of sugar makes him vomit. Also, I'm guessing he's not just tired out from a little bit of healing, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Nijuu tilted her head slightly. "I know he doesn't eat meat." She retorted. "He told me this before I left to visit my mother." She added. "Actually, a soul healing is very exhausting. With the damage that was done to his soul, I'm surprised it didn't kill him." She said. "Naturally, I'm glad that he is not, and that I got here in time."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Lucia shrugged, "From what he told me, if his soul was destroyed, he'd still be alive, its the afterlife that he'd be robbed of. Besides, he may not be the strongest person I know, but he's definently a survivor, a little scratch like that won't end him. Anyways, follow me, I'll lead you to where we get grub in this place." She strutted along in front of Nijuu, and down the hall very confidently.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Nijuu folded her arms in the sleeves of the short kimono that Grey had made for her. She did not have the heart to tell Grey's friend that his soul was almost damaged beyond any healing she could accomplish.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:32 pm

As Lucia walked, she said, "My friend may not think all the time, but when he does, his thoughts often are for protecting those he cares for. Your a lucky woman, and an unlucky girl, because that nature of his is gonna get him killed, and he's going to end up leaving you heart broken." She continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 pm

"I know the risks." Nijuu replied, as she followed Grey's friend. "I'm not afraid of my heart being broken." She added.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Lucia continued to walk, "Well, everyone knows the risks, but do you want to be around when he gets mangled like piece of meat sent through the grinder? Do you want to be there when his head flies, or when he's cut asunder?" This was a test of sorts for her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:47 pm

"I'm not going to abandon him." Nijuu stated flatly. "I'll do all in my power to protect him, fight for him, and heal him when he's hurt...and if need be, I'll go to the bowels of hell to fight."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Lucia stopped in her tracks, turned around, rose her hand up, as if to strike Nijuu, and as she brought it down, she placed it on her shoulder, "Well little miss, you've got a friend in me then." She smiled for a moment, then retracted her injured hand, "Gotta love when striking something is like slapping a porcupine."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:54 pm

"I can heal that for you." Nijuu said, not batting an eye when Grey's friend appeared as if she was going to slap her. "My name is Nijuu Hisashi, by the way."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next