HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

"Oh I wasn't trying to out do you, love." Nijuu smiled, as she looked into Grey's eyes. "Hmm...how about a picnic?" She suggested.

Amalia smiled slightly. "Oh...I really didn't mean anything when I was calling you 'lazy bones'.." she whimpered, then looked to the water.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Grey looked to her, "Sounds like fun.....but I forgot to bring food......."

Shrike chuckled warmly, "Oh I know.......though I wasn't lying when I said you have very kissable lips."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Nijuu kissed Grey softly. "I'm sure we can find some here."

Amalia began to blush slightly. "So you were using the truth, to get me to slap you...you're a bad boy." Amalia said, as she looked up at Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Grey started to walk with Nijuu, "Hopefully....wouldn't want you to go hungry my dear....."

Shrike rose an eyebrow, "What are you gonna do if I am a bad boy?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Nijuu held Grey's hand, and smiled. "It's an odd feeling...you taking care of me like this.." She said, as she followed Grey.

Amalia turned around in the tub, and pressed her body next to Shrike's. "Hmm...I don't know...I guess I'll have to think of something; don't I?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Shrike whispered, "Look who's being the bad girl now?"

Grey turned and smiled, "Its usually the other around isn't it?" He smiled as they walked underneath a massive apple tree.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Amalia tilted her head slightly. "And what are you going to do about it?" She asked playfully.

Nijuu's smile grew slightly. "I'm quite content with you taking care of me like this." She replied. "It's nice to have someone I love take care of me once and awhile."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Grey swooped her up into his arms, holding her around the back, and the thighs, "How about being held, do you like this too?"

Shrike splashed her with water, then rose his eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Nijuu's smile continued to grow. "I love when you hold me." She giggled. "You'll never hear a complaint from me when you're holding me."

Amalia tilted her head slightly, as she sat up on her knees, and splashed Shrike with water. Then giggled.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Shrike submerged his head under the water, rose out, and squirted her with a spout of water from his mouth.

Grey looked up at the tree, "Glad to hear it, now, do you think you could reach one of those apples?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Nijuu giggled softly, as she reached up, and grabbed an apple. She then reached up again, and grabbed another apple.

Amalia raised her brow slightly, and smiled wickedly, as she spread her wings in the tub. She then moved them forward with such force, it cause a wave in the water, that soaked Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Shrike grinned, and did only the most simplest thing in the world that he could do to annoy her. He reached out with his hand, and poked her chest.

With a smile, Grey said, "Good, we've got our first portion of our little picnic, what else should we look for?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Nijuu looked down at Grey and smiled. "Pears!" She beamed.

Amalia raised her brow slightly, and looked from Shrike's hand, then to his face. "Really?!" She said, as she grabbed his hand, and pulled herself towards him, pressing her body against his again. "That's all you could think to do?" She whispered, holding his arm behind her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Grey continued to carry her around, "Tell me when you spot a pear tree." Next, he put her on his shoulder, he behind right next to his head, "Ah, much better....."

Shrike grinned, and used his hand to smack her behind, "How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 pm

"Right over there." Nijuu pointed to Grey's left. "They look ripe too."

Amalia tilted her head slightly. "Oh...is that how it is?" She asked, as she brushed her lips against his, then pulled away.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Grey walked her over to the tree, "Might i say, your butt makes a great head pillow." He chuckled, trying to make her blush.

Shrike grinned, as his mouth neared hers, "Oh yeah, that's how it is."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Amalia smiled playfully, as she splashed him again with her free hand.

Nijuu's face began to turn red, as Grey carried her. "Grey..." she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Grey looked up at her, his head resting on her bum, "Yes Nijuu?" He stopped under the pair tree.

Shrike rose his eyebrow again, his eyes very lustful at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Nijuu's face turned redder, as she reached for a pear. "You're doing this on purpose, love." She said, as she reached up for a second pear.

Amalia pulled away from Shrike slightly, with a playful smile on her face. "What are you going to do now...hmm?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Grey rubbed his head against the side of her rear, "And why not, what's wrong with showing affection for the one I love?"

Shrike grinned, "Lets find out......" As he took her hands into his.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Nijuu placed the pears in her lap with the apples, and looked down at Grey, as he nuzzled her rear. "There's nothing wrong with it...but if I drop something on your head, you'll know why." She said with a playful giggle.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 am

He could but smile, "And I'll forgive you, hehehehe......."  Grey continued to carry her around, "Now, what's next in our search for food?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:42 am

Nijuu thought for a moment. "Hmm...how about some peaches, and strawberries?" She looked down at Grey.

Amalia woke the next morning, her head on Shrike's chest. She looked at the disheveled bed, then to a peacefully slumbering Shrike, and smiled gently. She leaned towards him, and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 am

Shrike continued to rest peacefully, his body completely drained, a peaceful expression covering his face.

Grey thought for a moment, "Well, lets hope some strawberries got planted here, and while I look for them, you keep an eye out for a peach tree."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:31 am

Amalia rested her head on Shrike's chest, and closed her eyes, as she placed her wing over herself and Shrike. She slowly began to fall back to sleep.

Nijuu placed her hand on her forehead to shield her eyes from the sun, as she scanned the area. "There's one over there I think." She pointed to her right.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next