HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm

chastity smiled
"i think i can go for another round, what better way to pass the time then proving how much we love one another right?"
she leaned over him and kissed him long and hard then broke the kiss
"my mawthrough"
she kissed him again......

lilith thought for a moment then took a step back
"your not going to bite me are you?"
realizing he said he can do it to demons and her being a demon
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 pm

After their second romp, they fell asleep under the stars.

The morning dawned, peaceful and warm, and Mawthrough took the sleeping Chastity into his arms and took off.
They flew miles inland, over towns and villages... until they reached the countryside. Mawthrough dived, letting the tips of his wings skim over the tree tops. He could sense it - or rather, he couldn't. That was it's secret - it was a dead zone. An old manor house that had once been the altar to an eldritch summoning that badly misfired, the house had been declared officially off limits by both the divine and demonic authorities.
However, putting something off limits only makes it more attractive, and before long a young group of angels ran into a young squad of demons on the site. Their battle instantly drew the attention of the "grown-ups" who then proceeded to duke it out in a throwdown that nearly destroyed the surrounding landscape. In the end, it was agreed that the house belonged to neither Heaven nor Hell, and anyone clever would stay well away...

Mawthrough landed in the meadow outside the front of the old manor, and gently kissed Chastity's forehead.
"Whenever you're ready, my angel..."

Darkion looked at her.
"To be honest, I have considered it. But I make a habit of not turning everyone I meet. Bad manners and all. You haven't made me your enemy and your total obedience is not critical to my plans. As such, your life, whilst also a pleasantry, will not be threatened by me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

chastity slowly opened her eyes and realized they were no longer in the feild
"where are we?"
she looked around
"is this the place you were talking about yesterday, the place we will be meeting our parents?"
she looked up at him and smiled, then nuzzled his chest
"i guess im as ready as ill ever be..but..."
she looked down at herself and realized they were still without clothing
"i think we should put something on, i dont think appearing in front of our parents like this is gonna go over to well"

lilith sighed in relief
"well that good then, its bad enough im being controlled as it is against my will, i wouldnt want it to be top off by me being turned into one of your servants"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Mawthrough looked down at themselves, and nodded.
"Just one moment, a little trick I picked up in Paris."
He wrapped his wings around Chastity - and when they parted she was wearing a sleek soft red and black gown. Mawthrough was wearing a formal purple and white jacket, as well as black jeans.
"Trade secret," he winked.
"Shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Inferno and Chastity's mother arrived first.
He stormed through the meadow, his wife following, not caring about the plants he trampled. He almost kicked the door in, and instantly his senses deadened. He wouldn't have been able to smell a rose if you'd placed it under his nose. The finest caviar would have tasted like cardboard. There was a deadness to the place no-one could ignore.

Nevertheless, he was still mad.
"INCUBUS! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!"
Then he remembered that, as the rooms each contained their own sound flawlessly, he'd have to go look for them. So, he stomped off.

Mawthrough and Chastity were in one of the upstairs bedrooms, and as Inferno and Chastity's mother looked around the bottom floor, Mawthrough's parents showed up.
They entered the house, suspicious and agitated, just as Inferno and his wife moved into the back room.
"Right," said Mawthrough quietly to Chastity. "Here is the plan. You find my parents, I'll find yours, and we'll lure them to the living room. You okay with that?"

Darkion nodded.
"Quite. I imagine that would very much qualify as a bad day for you."
He sighed.
"Wouldn't mind you as a servant though. You'd be very useful. No offence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 pm

chastity nodded
"i believe i can do that"
she looked up at him and smiled
"good luck with my father"
she leaned up, placing her hand on his cheek and kissed him tenderly
"ill see you in the living room then"
she smiled and headed out of the room and down the stairs to look for mawthroughs parents

lilith tilted her head
"useful, in what way. i mean how would a demon like me be useful?"
she was curious as to what she could possible do for him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Mawthrough smiled, popped out of the room, and headed the opposite way to her, checking every room.
When he found the one Inferno was in, he breathed hard, summoned up all his courage...

"She is an absolute tigress in bed."
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? YOU SMUG MANIPULATIVE DEMON WRETCH BASTARD!!!"
Mawthrough blew a raspberry.
"Meep meep."

Inferno barreled out of the door, sword drawn. Mawthrough simply turned and ran, and with an angry whoop, Inferno chased him through the silent halls.

-----------------------------

Mawthrough's parents were extremely frustrated and irritated in equal measure, Mawthrough's father looking particularly on edge.
"I'm powerless here... the girl knows what's she doing," he muttered - just as Chastity entered their room by total accident, and they looked up to see who it was...

------------------------------------

"Kill my enemies, bring me my targets, wreak havoc as a distraction or puppet campaign. Grant me greater versatility in how to handle situations - the list grows on."
He looked at her and a trickle of blood ran down his chin, his eyes glowing red.
"Come to think of it... I'm starting to like the idea of you as my undead slave... so many possibilities..." he growled as he took a step closer...

Then he stopped and smirked. "Just kidding."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

when chastity walked into the room and saw mawthroughs parents
"well it seems ive found you a lot sooner then expected"
she looked at them innocently
"well then.."
she smirked
"if you want to know where your son is id advise you follow me
before they could say anything she walked out of the room and headed towards the living room

lilith took a step back further when he stepped closer to her, she was preparing to defend herself against darkion until he said he was kidding
"and how do i know i can trust you?"
she kept her guard up
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Mawthrough's parents were too stunned to react to her blase entrance.
Then the moment they recovered, Mawthrough's mother went berserk and tore through the corridor after Chastity, claws out, ready to tear her to pieces...

Darkion laughed.
"Because you simply don't have any alternative. You see this?"
He withdrew a tooth from his pocket.
"All I would have had to do was scratch you with this. Once. Then the curse would be on you and you would be mine. I could have put that on you at any time, but I didn't. Does that count for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:27 pm

chastity looked back behind her and saw mawthroughs mother charging after her with her claws out. chastity simply stopped, turned and faced his mother and smiled
"if you lay a hand on my you will never know where he is"
she quickly turned around and started running towards the livingroom as fast as she possibly could, just in case that didnt stop her. after passing a few rooms she finally made it to to the living room and stepped inside the doorway

lilith thought for a moment
"i guess it does, but that doesnt mean you wont try to use it on me futurewise"
she relaxed herself a bit
"is it painful? i mean when one is changed?"
she was thinking about the pain that was inflicted on her when she was captured
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Grey steadily walked into the arena, looking around carefully. Before Zigera could follow him, the barrier rose again, and ten shadow portals opened up all around within it. Looking to the sky, he breathed slowly, his veins glowing green, his power, for the moment, hidden. The temperature of the Coliseum was now fifty degrees below zero, making it hard for most to breathe.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 am

Inferno burst in the living room at one end - at the same time as Mawthrough's mother cannoned in at the other end.

There was a moment of stunned silence, no-one knowing how to react.
Then there was a creak of wood, and an office chair placed next to the fireplace turned dramatically to reveal Mawthrough, who was stroking Chastity on his lap.

"Good evening. I've been expecting you."

Then he laughed.
"Gods, I've always wanted to do that."

Inferno gave an angered snarl and went for him, but Mawthrough simply sprang back from the chair.
"Uh-uh-uh, Inferno. Attacking a demon? In the Null House? You're heading for a divine lawsuit at this rate..."

Inferno seethed, and Mawthrough's father stepped forwards.
"What's the meaning of this, Mawthrough?"

"I'm marrying Chastity. You're my parents. Inferno is hers. They deserve to know. As do you. If you don't like it, then that's your problem."

"You're damn right I have a problem," Inferno roared. Mawthrough's father growled.
"This isn't going to end well, Mawthrough..."

"So what!?" Mawthrough angrily retorted. "I finally have something to devote myself to, father. Someone to devote myself to. A reason. Like my mother is yours."
Mawthrough's father's eyes narrowed.

"...What does the girl - Chastity, think about all this then?" he said, turning his cold blue eyes on her...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 am

chastity looked at mawthrough then back at his father
"i want to marry him, he asked me and i already said yes"
she smiled
"i love him and i want to be with him.."
she looked back at mawthrough placing her hand on his cheek
"spend the rest of my life with him, he makes me happy, makes me feel loved.."
she looked over at her father
"i know you dont agree but this is my life, and mawthrough is nothing like the man you tried to make me marry, he respects me for who i am, he wants to be with me for me, not for power. ive made my decision and there is nothing you can do about it"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 am

Mawthrough did not move a muscle, but a smile sparked across his face.

Inferno did not move either, but his face was the exact opposite of happy.
"He murdered, three, angels. Three. If this was anywhere else I would have killed him on the spot, and if I see him again I will. He's a murderer. How did I fail in raising you?"

Mawthrough's father looked at Mawthrough closely.
"You did what?"

Mawthrough looked back at his father and a coldness flashed across his face, only to be dispelled.
"I told you, I'd do anything for her."

"Seems so."
"Damn straight."

Mawthrough's father looked at him for a while. Then he sighed.
"Are you a child of Lilith, Mawthrough?"

Inferno looked blank, but Mawthrough's mother gasped and put a hand to her mouth.
"Don't say yes. Don't say yes, please don't..."

Mawthrough didn't reply just long enough to tell them he was.

Mawthrough's father stepped closer.
"Don't you even dare walk away from me, son. Not now I know. A half-blood giving in to his humanity is a dangerous thing, very dangerous. And if you killed three angels..."

"I. Told. You. I'd. Do. Anything. For her."

There was silence.

"Son, I'm asking you as kindly as I can. Please just come back with me. Your humanity needs to be rebalanced, controlled..."

"Without it I wouldn't have Chastity, she'd be trapped with some egotistic lunatic. My humanity saved her -"

"And it will bring you the same fate it has brought the human race only multiplied a thousand-fold! Once you have run out of things to devour, you will simply devour yourself! PLEASE!"

Mawthrough remained still. "I've said my piece. If you accept Chastity, then I will return with you."

Mawthrough's mother hissed, Mawthrough's father clenched his fists. "Mawthrough, I CANNOT CONDONE -"

"Then we're done."
And with that Mawthrough took Chastity's hand, walked past Inferno, not looking at his father, and walked down the stairs and out of the front door.

Darkion stepped closer.
"Your biological makeup is forcibly shut down, your organs and nervous system collapsing. Your very cells malfunction, wreaking further havoc upon your body. Eventually, there is simply nothing left keeping you alive, so you die because there is literally no alternative. And as far as you're concerned, that's the end. Once you come back, you don't keep your conscience. You keep your memories, your abilities... but you, the darkness behind the eyes... that no longer exists. You basically die from a flesh-eating illness then forcibly become resurrected as my puppet."
He looked into her eyes, and his were dark and cold.
"Sound painful to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 am

chastity was quiet as they walked out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door. once outside chastity stopped. she looked up at him with concern
"what did he mean by your humanity needing rebalanced? and the fact that you'll end up devouring yourself once you run out of things to devour"
she looked down at the ground
"im sorry your parents couldn't accept me, as go the same for my parents"
she looked back at the door
"do you think we will have to continue being on the run from them?"

lilith shuddered at his description
"it does sound painful, sorry i asked"
she looked into his cold eyes
"so eexactly how many have you done this to?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm

"I would say so. Ah well, at least we can see the world, have some fun, tick some places to make love off my bucket list..."

Mawthrough walked with her out of the house,his face turning serious, along the green meadows, birds chirping in the air, into the forest.

"Look at this planet, Chastity. Humans. What have they done?"

They walked past a felled tree. A nest with broken eggs lay inside, the remains long having been eaten by predators.

"They destroy. They annihilate. They do nothing but discover new and fascinating ways to destroy each other and themselves. The stick. The club. The sword. The gun. The tank. The atomic bomb. The nuclear bomb. And they've reached the stage where a few men could press a few buttons and this entire planet would be destroyed twenty times over."

They left the forest and entered a nearby village. People looked at them in curiosity as they passed.

"But at the same time... they're the most incredible creatures in the universe. They perform acts of charity, selfless deeds, devote themselves to each other, with the same strength and force that they give to their acts of destruction. Why? The answer is simple. Pleasure."

They were now crossing a bridge over a stream, the water twinkling in the sunlight.

"Men start wars because if they win they will have power, and power is pleasure. Men fall in love and marry because to have that kind of person in your life - the kind of person you are -" he nuzzled her, "is very very pleasant. Money brings pleasure, experiences bring pleasure, routine, charity - and destruction. All in the name of pleasure. And the ultimate expression of pleasure? Love. And that makes it the ultimate evil."

Mawthrough and Chastity were now following the stream to a set of rapids, the gushing water lilting in the air.

"The name my father used, a child of Lilith. Lilith was the first woman, created from Adam's penis bone. She outdates Eve, but no Bible you read will ever tell you that. She laid with Adam first, but she wanted to have the power in the relationship. She wanted to be in control. So for that, Adam cast her out, and instead laid with Eve, and the story everyone knows unfolds. But when Lilith left, she was pregnant."

Mawthrough sat by the river-side and washed his feet in the rapids, continuing his story.

"Her children had the qualities of their mother. A darkness, a passion, a determination that could simply not be quenched, for power, for pleasure. And she loved Adam. So that love became her start of darkness. Her children intermingled with Eve's and Adam's and corrupted the human race. From Eve, humans gained their ability to be kind, generous, lovely - but they were weak. Lilith's blood provided the strength that has brought us to this point. Where angels and devils have descended on the earth to hold them back. The strength humans have been unconsciously tapping into for years. The power I knowingly used from my father's blood to save you at that wedding. The unstoppable, rampant, self-destructive, maniacal, suicidal, chaotic, pure, kind, HUMAN, desire for pleasure, for both myself and you. The mark of a child of Lilith."

The cold eyes remained disinterested, though a spark of hungry joy lit up at her question.
"Of notable interest, less than one hundred. As cannon fodder, one or two thousand. What of it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:59 pm

chastity listened as he told her of lilith, adam and eve. she sat down next to him and placed her feet in the water as well looking into the water watching the fish swim past
"why is it a big deal with your parents?"
she looked up at him remembering the day he saved her from being forced into a marriage she didnt want, she nuzzled him
"i guess i should be thankful, if it wasnt for your father blood and you saving me i wouldnt be where i am today, i wouldnt be happy"

lilith looked away and shrugged
"just curious is all"
she smirked
"so what do you have them do for you then, your minions that is"
she looked back at him
"if you dont mine me calling them that"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am

In a single moment, all ten of the champions shot from their shadows, sending streams of dark energy swirling towards Grey. With a smirk, Grey side stepped every attack, then used the very shadows at his feet to sprint toward the nearest champ, grab him by the throat, and leap into a shadow with him. Seconds later, only Grey returned, though his presence felt much weaker this time. "Alright guys, bring it on......." A moment later, a barrage of shadowy attacks began to pulverize his body, though no physical damage appeared on him, despite the damage. "Give me all you've got.......call upon the shadows, kill me if you can!!!" He shouted. They melded their bodies with the darkness of the area, sending all the energy they had forth to kill Grey.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 pm

"Because my father is in a tricky position as it is, being married to the queen of Lust in Hell. If news gets out that I'm a child of Lilith... you saw what I did to those angels. You saw what I was capable of, even being able to take down your father. And I'm just a child in their terms. They'll see my father as having created a terrible weapon to use against them. And they'll stop at nothing to eradicate my family from then on."
He looked down into the river again, and a slight change in the tension of his skin showed his muscles clenching.
"You should have just walked away the day we met. Because when this hits the fan, they'll hunt us like dogs..."

Darkion laughed.
"Dig, mostly. There are many great underground tunnels crisscrossing where we just came from, because I set about four hundred of my basic zombies to just dig constantly. Also, when I'm lazy, they carry me around, or through things. They also feast on those who have irked me and more importantly they bring me fresh treats..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:58 pm

chastity kicked her feet around in the water
"then they can bring it"
she smiled
"we will battle them together, side by side"
she looked up at him
"i wont leave you no matter what and if they come for us then im willing to fight as long as it means i can be with you"
she looked back out on the water watching more of the fish swim upstream
"im not as weak as i may see, after all my father is inferno, he is the king of all archangels, the only reason i fear him is cause i know what he is capable of..."
she went silent for a moment
"he wont treat me any different form any other archangel, now that ive gone against his will"
she sighed
"im assuming my mother has been preventing him from sending his entire army after me to drag me back kicking and screaming only to have my powers stripped away"
she looked back at him
"ive gone against my father so that i can be with you, i will go against his army, any army as long as i can be by your side, be yours forever"

lilith thought for a moment
"hmm interesting, i figured you would have more fun then that"
she lifted her hand and a shadow minion appeared
"i like to send mine out to wreak havoc wherever i see fit, its something i like to do to pass the time when im not working a contract with someone"
she lowered her hand and the minion vanished, i look of sadness came across her face
"but since i got captured and have to work for him, i dont get the chance to have that fun anymore, i have to look for this stupid champion that he seeks, something about entities and all that"
she sighed then plopped on the ground like a child
"i hate not being able to have fun"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Mawthrough looked at her.
Then he kissed her gently on the head and held her close.
"Thank you."
He continued to speak, still not letting go of her.
"There will be people that will make armies look weak. We won't know peace. Both heaven and hell will be hunting us. But if you won't leave me... and if you'll have me... I won't leave you."
He looked her in the eyes and his lips brushed hers.
"So, we have nowhere to live but... I do have a few... shall we say, temporary boltholes in other countries..." he whispered.
"Where do you want to go first?"

Darkion sighed, and patted Lilith on the head.
"I know, I know. It sucks."
Then he sat down beside her.
"And I do have fun, in fact I have a very nice trick they can do, want to see?" he said kindly, hoping to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:48 pm

chastity smiled at mawthrough
"i will fight heaven and hell along side you, i want to be with you forever no matter the consequences"
she looked into his eyes and blushed slightly, something only he was capable of making her do
"surprise me. but does this mean we can have some peace for a little while?"
she looked down
" it would be nice to rest a bit, considering my parents and your parents along with other armies i dont think we can ever rest, we will forever be on the run"
there was something that was bothering her a bit, something she hadnt told mawthrough about but wondered if she should tell him. she shook her had and looked up at him
"im happy as long as im with you my love"
she smiled

lilith looked up at darkion
"i would like that, that is if you dont mind showing me"
she looked over at the esper
"you still didnt answer my question, why is it obsessed with the entities? is it because of the power?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:10 am

"We'll head to Paris, lie low for a while. We will have some peace, at least."
He noticed her shake her head and felt a guilty spike pass through him. He gently lifted her head and searched her gaze.
"Please... if something's upsetting you, tell me."
He hung his head.
"Have I upset you?"

Darkion indicated his zombies, who formed a large, slavering legion.
Undead, hideous ghouls, a child's nightmare, a maggot-ridden swarm of abominations, a decrepit rotting mass of eternal hunger, malice and bloodlust -
And Darkion whistled and every single one started dancing the Thriller.
"Because this is Thriller... Thriller Night... and no-one's gonna save you from the evil 'bout to strike..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 am

chastity looked up at him and shook her head
"its nothing you did, it me"
she stepped back
"if i show you something how fast can you get us out of here? its something you havent seen but there is a reason for it, and if we are going to be together i think i should show you, you have a right to know"

lilith clapped her hands and started laughing
"thriller, good one"
she held up her hand and her minions appeared in the group with his minions and started joining in the dance
"gotta let your minions have some fun"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 am

Mawthrough cocked his head.
"I can get us out of here fast... and what is it?"
He was definitely worried, Chastity sounded deadly serious...

Darkion laughed.
"Indeed."
The zombies continued to dance, then Darkion gave a whirring noise and they changed their dance patterns.
"I got bored and taught them another one," he whispered as they all started doing the robot.
"Domo arigato Mr Roboto..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:19 am

she looked up at maw
"i havent showed you my archangel form. but before i do you must understand why i havent shown you"
she sighed
"my father can detect other archangels powers, especially mine since its almost as powerful as his. possibly more powerful. i really dont know ive never tested it against him. i didnt show you cause i didnt want to give our position away while we were running from them. once my power is revealed and he detects it, he will know where we are and will come for us."
she held out her arms to her side. a red glow surrounded her body, her hair changed from blonde to black..
"after im done showing you, you have to get us out of here quickly or we might end up facing my father and his army"
her amber eyes shined brightly almost glowing, black feather wings sprouted from her back. once she was finished she stood there waiting for mawthroughs response.
"we have about 2 minutes before they detect me. so .....what do you think"
the glow surrounding her body vanished

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 381325

liliths minions got confused for a moment then realized the zombies were doing the robot and decided to follow pursuit
"very nice"
she snapped her finger and her minions partnered up together and started to do the waltz
"gotta add some classical dancing in the mix"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next