HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 am

Mawthrough said nothing for a few seconds, his eyes fixed on Chastity's new form.
While he was powerful... and when bringing forth the Child of Lilith, unstoppable... but he lacked strength. He could not destroy houses or release energy. Compared to some beings, he was weak.
Chastity, however, looked like she could bring down a continent with a single thought.

There was silence in the clearing.
Then, a very slight rustling as Mawthrough's trousers bulged.
"We have got to make love while you're in that form," he said breathlessly. He then turned to the ground and barked a few words.
"Ha'ak. Ja straad ja'ada!"

A tunnel opened as if by magic, carved out of the earth.
He took Chastity's arm, and they hopped inside...

Concierta music sounded in the air, and a young couple were eating a croissant with coffee by the river Seine. A moment later, they jumped and stared as the ground a short way away suddenly opened up and ejected a seemingly normal looking boy and girl onto the tarmac.
"Bonjour," the boy said charmingly to the couple, before taking the girl's arm and trotting away towards the Eiffel tower...

Darkion looked incredulously at Lilith.
"If it's a minion dance battle you want..."

B-B-BOP! Y'all ready for this?

Space Jam immediately started playing, and all the zombies immediately started doing headspins and breaking it down on the underground floor...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 am

chastity smiled at the couple as they walked as they walked past the couple. she moved closer to mawthrough
"you know making love with me in that form can be quite dangerous right?"
she looked up at him
"my father would appear before we could even get started"
she looked around
"so where are we heading now?"

"well i wasnt planning a dance off but if its a challange you want...
she snapped her fingers and her minions started dancing the Gangnam Style. she looked over at him and smirked
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 am

"Ooh...now that sounds like a spicy kind of fun..." Mawthrough winked.
"Trust me, when needs be I can be a fast worker, that and I have a few ideas about how to... shall we say... buy us time."
He led her to a cosy little apartment, with the Eiffel Tower in clear view from the window, the river running below it.
"Ah... temporary home sweet temporary home..."
He sank onto the bed, smiling.
"Ah... comfy."
He winked at her.
"Want to join me on it and do all sorts of naughty things to each other?"

Darkion raised an eyebrow.
Then, he shrugged.
"Eh, screw it. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY!!"
His minions instantly started dancing along with Lilith's...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 am

chastity walked over and laid on the bed next to him facing towards him
"so how will you 'buy us some time' then"
she was curious as to how he would work out making love to her in her archangel form without being interrupted by her father
"you have saw for yourself how fast he can appear, remember the waterfalls?"

lilith giggled
"your fun to be around you know that, i hope you can stick around for a bit longer, at least i can have a bit of fun"
she smiled
"beats constantly working"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 am

Mawthrough's eyes glinted with evil joy.
"I know a few people- well, not people - but individuals who have a certain expertise in misleading divine or demonic creatures. I have several boltholes across the world, and I possess a considerable amount of human funds - don't ask me how, unless you really REALLY want to know - so if needs be we could contact them and get set up for a night of undisturbed archangel incubus steamy dirty loving."

Darkion gave a sigh.
"Well, actually, there is a favor I wish to ask of you, but out of respect for your current situation, I am willing to wait until your business with the esper is concluded. Call it a collaboration of assets, because I have heard of your sister but you too would also serve as an vital component for my plan."
He paused.
"I had two plans for your sister. The first was for her to accompany me to several hospitals, infecting the newborns, turning them into zombies - but combining her power with my curse, I could create triggers, sleeper agents that I could set off at any time I liked to cause havoc."
He chuckled a bit to himself.
"The second was a bit of personal revenge - all teenage girls on their period. Zombies. I can't stand "PMS" as they insist on calling it..."
He looked back at her.
"But for you... it would be a plan that would serve as the greatest amount of havoc you would have ever produced in the world... and would pave the way for even more chaos..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm

chastity rolled on her belly placing her fist under her chin, she was interested
"do tell i am interested to know"
she smiled
"and are you sure it would work, i mean being able to hide my power from him is really complicated"

lilith sighed
"i dont know how long the esper will need me, he did something to me to where if i disobey him he can cause me great pain, pain i have never felt"
she looked over at darkion
"maybe you can convince him to let me work for you for a while, as for my sister ill have to find her"
she looked up at the sky
"knowing her she is probably wreaking havoc somewhere right now, she usually does jobs pretty fast and has lot of time on her hands, but it wouldnt take much to find her"
she looked back at dakion
"i dont see why we cant help"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Mawthrough smiled, and wagged his finger.
"I'll never tell. And trust me, these boys are professionals - they set up my mum and dad for a night of passion and my mum's the queen of a circle of hell! When she went missing everyone went looking for her, and thanks to these guys not a single one even came close to finding her."
He stroked Chastity's hair.
"Sound good?"

Darkion seemed to ponder it - then he smiled a lizard's hungry smile.
"I can see that arrangement working beautifully... and you both can work for me, I can see it now..."
He seemed far off, in his own world, his eyes bright with visions of the future.
"The streets, crowded with the living dead... glorious..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:27 pm

chastity smiled and nodded
"i trust you"
she thought for a moment
"so your parents, were they not to be together?"
she tilted her head
"i mean why hide it unless you dont want someone to know or find out? with us i can understand cause our parents on both side disagree with us being together, but i dont understand why your parents would have to hide. especially if your mother is the queen of the circle of hell"
she rested her head on his chest

lilith envisioned it, she envisioned the fun she would have wreaking havoc on everyone. she started giggling
"Oh that does sound like fun, a perfect world for all demons, we no longer have to hide ourselves in these human forms"
she started laughing
"my sister would just love it, all the blood she can gain from the dead she would be all powerful"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow at Chastity.
"My mother has... responsibilities. Certain tasks and duties she has to fulfil as part of her role as the queen of Lust. My father found these guys and arranged for a night away with her. To the demonic world, it was like she'd disappeared completely. Same with angels, according to their brochure."
He cocked his head.
"So, how about this? We lay low for the night, and then we contact them in the morning and see what they can do. Ok?"

Darkion gave a cold calculating laugh, enjoying the amusement Lilith was getting from the idea.
"Then it's settled. After your business with the esper is concluded, you and your sister join my employment - and in return for your services I shall make you more powerful than you can imagine."
He chuckled.
"Of course, the urge to eat you would be overwhelming after seeing all the tasty power you would display but... I am a gentleman, I'll hold back. With the pair of you following my orders, we shall turn the world into a paradise of chaos..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

'Yes Lilith. That's exactly why he wants them.'
Drake sighed, 'It's exactly why he wants us too.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 am

chastity smiled then sat up
"then its settled, we will contact these people tomorrow so that you can make love to me in my archangel form"
she looked back at him
"why are you so interested in making love to me in that form?"
she was curious as to why. she slowly started crawling over to him having a smirk on her face
"did you like that form that much?"

lilith stood up quickly
"right.. i just need to finish the espers work then we can begin"
she thought more into it
"all the power we can posses, so long as you dont bite me i will help you and get my sister to help as well"
she looked at darkion
"who knows maybe i might decide to allow you to, but with stipulations that is"
she then looked over at drake
"so then what do we tell him since we sorta found the source, or do we continue searching?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 am

He started rubbing his forehead. 'Lil, I don't think you get it. There is no after we're done. No Once I free. You only get to rest when you stop being useful. At which point...'
Drake took a deep breathe before continuing. 'At which point he drains your life force, your very essence, and kills you.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:36 am

Mawthrough's eyes widened and he backed up along the bed, keeping his distance from her with a teasing smirk on his face.
"Hmm... a smoking hot unbelievably powerful form that could wipe out buildings by speaking too loudly...why would I want to make love to that... hmmm... why do you think?" he teased.

Darkion looked over at Drake.
"You know, I could really use a snack right now..."
A couple of the zombies looked at Drake with interest.
"Tell me, who would miss you if you were to, say, find a new occupation as the contents of my stomach?" Darkion inquired politely. "Certainly not this rude esper fellow. After all, someone who would lose to me would not be someone he would care about absorbing the essence of..."
He raised an eyebrow.
"Besides, what if we told this esper that he too could benefit if I borrowed them for my scheme? My great criminal brain has most efficiently schemed a way that he could gather far FAR more magical energy from this venture, than if he simply just huffed one demon and maybe an entity..."
He leaned forwards.
"And as Lilith will talk to him... well.. that makes you kind of useless..." The zombies began to lurch forwards towards Drake...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:33 pm

He teleported onto the support beams. 'You really don't know what kind of man He is. He views almost everything as an inferior being, and He isn't the kind of guy to make deals with anyone.'
He smirked, 'Also, do you know how rare pin point teleportation is? That's why I'm still around. It's not the kind of thing that He would let slip from his grasp.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm

chastity continued moving closer to maw
"hmm well i dont really know, but i guess i can give you a taste of my archangel side tomorrow. but for now..."
she crawled up to him and kissed him on the lips
"youll just have to deal with my human side"

lilith pouted
"but i dont want my life force to be drained, i like being alive. i like wreaking havoc"
she crossed her arms and plopped down in the ground again
"stupid esper"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Mawthrough started breathing very quickly as Chastity was so close to him, and when her lips brushed his he shivered.
"Trust me, I'm just as happy with that... come here..."
He took her in his arms, and in the ensuing melee of clothes being removed from bodies his underwear expertly caught the light switch, plunging the room into intimate darkness...

Darkion rolled his eyes with a derisive chuckle.
"I think He needs to get his ego checked out. Also, stop capitalizing He. It make You look Pathetic."
He shrugged.
"And pin point teleportation? Have to admit, that's pretty neat. I could really use one of those for my horde, would make things far more interesting..."
He cocked his head, and a single drop of blood ran from the corner of his lip as he looked up at Drake.
"And I'm afraid that your master doesn't know what kind of man I am either. More particularly, I am the kind of man that does not take no for an answer..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 pm

after hours of endless love making, chastity drifted happily off to sleep resting on mawthroughs chest, before she drifted off she said
"i love you mawthrough"
with a exhausted voice..
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:08 pm

For several minutes, the champions continued to attack Grey, with all their might, and all their power, wanting to end him, only for laughter to ring out, as what appeared to be an illusion faded, and the one whom they attacked, was their shredded, mutilated ally. Grey's voice rang out, "Pawns of the shadows, pathetic.......you use those seeds, and expect total victory, yet, you know what to do when one whom is more attuned to the shadows fights you. All entities began in darkness, no creature......I repeat.....none.....knows the darkness quite like them. Now, when I combine my own energies, with the darkness of the area, well, heheehehe.......you have been feeding off of my strength to attack me. That was....quite the show, but nonetheless, its time to die." The champion attempted to evade, to escape, but since they were so far connected to the area's darkness, the connection could not be severed. Their very weapon, began to physical devour their bodies, and their screams rang out, as blood rained around the arena. Grey appeared from the shadows, looking to the sky, as blood covered him, and this, this was but a mere example of what Genesis could do to his environment, however, this was Grey's doing, not Genesis'.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 pm

He began laughing so hard that he almost fell off the beam.
'You really think He gives a crap? You could muster a nation against and he'd barely give it a passing glance. How do think He'd react to a shambling army of rotten corpses?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:02 am

As the announcer shouted aloud, about how a new champion was crowned, and all that crap, Grey did not listen to him, he simply stood still, one hand clenching his heart, color returning to his body, as he walked out of the arena. He calmly walked back to his seat, and sat down, unable to say a word, the stress from the technique he used still wearing on him, still affecting him to the very core. He pulled a hood up and over his face, not to hide it, but to provide himself with a bit more shadow. Spectre sighed, "Well, those champs bit the dust a bit easier than they were suppose to....the boy.....he gained control.......that shouldn't be possible........"

Zigera smiled, looking at the bloody mess her brother had created within the arena, the bloody artwork he had crafted. The bodies were still being consumed by the shadows, piece by piece, and the seeds of power returned to Spectre, the wielder of Dageroth sighing yet again.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:10 am

The sun rose, peeking in the windows.
Mawthrough smiled a little and nudged her.
"Hey. I love you too."
He poked her butt.
"Poke."

Darkion didn't even blink.
"Exactly how someone of his ego and attitude would react. Thus causing him to underestimate me, thus causing him to inadequately retaliate, thus causing him to err, thus causing him to lose."
He stated this in the same way one would describe the process of the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening.
"And I don't need a nation. I just need one stupid arrogant power-hungry twit. And it seems your master fits the bill precisely..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 am

chastity opened her eyes upon feeling the poke. she turned to look at mawthrough
"and love you too, why are you poking me?"
she turned back laying her head back on her pillow
"what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:53 am

"Because."
Mawthrough poked his lover's butt and it wiggled.
"Your butt is saying hello to me. I love your butt. Hello, Chastity's butt."
It wiggled again, and Mawthrough suddenly had a sharp intake of breath.
"Your butt's being naughty..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:57 am

chastity smiled
"so you love me only for my butt?"
she started wiggling it for him
"my butt is innocent just like me"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:08 am

"No... it's just a very nice... butt..."
Mawthrough couldn't hold back and clasped Chastity to him, kissing every inch of her he could reach.
"Stop... teasing...me... you bad bad girl... please... just be good to me..." he pleaded, beseeching her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next