HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:47 am

By the time she'd said "do nothing but use me" Mawthrough's face had fixed in a scowl and he accidentally had crushed his croissant in his hand.
He promptly discarded the crumbled remains.
"Well... scumbags aside, you say you used to use it all the time as a kid... so you know what you can do in that form, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 am

she looked up at him
"somewhat, i basically used it to fly around more then anything "
she smiled and looked up at the sky
"i always loved the feel of the wind flowing through my hair and feathers"
she looked back at mawthrough
"as for my ability, i can create fire, and wield it like my father"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 am

Mawthrough wasn't smiling.
"In hell, demons use their true forms as weapons, not as means of entertainment."
His eyes darkened.
"I've lost count of the times I was beaten to the ground, only to have my head stomped if I tried to rise. Being half-human is a disadvantage... well, it was. Before you. Anyways, going up against a being like your father, you're going to need every single advantage you can get no matter how small. If you can out fly him, that's a big start."
He paused, thinking about the fire fight that would be the clincher of the battle.
"How much fire have you ever manipulated at one time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:22 am

chastity chuckled slightly upon hearing his question
"well i did manage to burn down an entire restaurant cause my father didnt give me what i wanted, and in a raging fit my archangel form came out and next think i knew the entire restaurant was on fire"
she looked at him
"i was only 5 at the time but even then i was able to do put an entire restaurant up in flames, im not talking about a small fire that broke out, more like an explosion, luckily everyone that was in the restaurant was an archangel so the flames didnt harm them as much as it would a human."
she thought for a moment
" im sure my power has grown since then, but thats to give you an idea what im capable of"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am

Mawthrough did some mental arithmetic.
"Ok... well, that should work out."
He sighed.
"Any ideas about where we want this fight to go down?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm

chastity shook her head
"i cant think of anyplace, probably somewhere where there is a lot of water, or an open feild"
she looked up at him
"after all there will be a LOT of fire"
she thought for a moment
"we could do it back at my home, everything there is built to sustain the power of an archangel, there is a opened area we could use to lure my father in"
she leaned in with a serious look on her face
"the only problem is dealing with my fathers army, they will most likely get involved, we would have to come up with a way to distract them or get them away from where we battle my father"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm

As Grey began to awaken from his slumber, the girl watching over him vanished, leaving him seemingly alone once again. Holding onto the side of his head, he sat up. Somehow, Genesis hadn't taken control of him while he slept, which was new to him. However, at the same time, he felt another presence within him, ever since meeting the woman that saved his life. When he focused, he could feel a warrior's spirit inside of him so fierce, that not even the undead he creature he fought could match the battle fury held within him, though he also felt a sorrow, much greater than his, within the soul as well.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:42 am

Mawthrough pondered again.
"We could... but chances are he'd have some sort of magical advantage set up. We'd be handing him the home ground advantage - so no, we want to keep this domestic. No epic sagas of demons and angels clashing on bloodstained battlefields if we can help it. And nowhere populated for obvious reasons, we can't go to hell or heaven so it has to be somewhere on the planet, somewhere where no-one will notice a bit of fire..."
He paused, thinking. Then it hit him.
"Velcana. The land of volcanoes. It's perfect. Now how the hell will we deal with the army and get him there?"
He pondered again.
"Do you know much about his army?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 am

Spectre sat atop a mound of cooled lava, watching his land thrive. "Heheheehee.....looks like Seer was right........there's going to be a battle soon...celestials will spill celestial blood.........should be fun to watch........."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:05 pm

chastity thought for a moment
"aside from them being the strongest archangels my father could find i really dont know much about them, all the archangels back home are fire welders, so there will definitely be a lot of fire"
she paused for a moment
"as for my father..."
she looked up
"i could always send him a letter asking to speak to him and to meet me in velcana, if its from me he might not bring his army"
she looked at mawthrough
"but i cant guarantee if he will or wont we just have to be prepared for either or""
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Mawthrough paused.
"Well, I have an idea... can you take your father by yourself? I could distract the army for the time it should take... I am at present one of the most wanted demons in the heavens...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:45 pm

chastity thought for a moment
"i dont know if i can but i will sure try, i promise i will give it my all "
she smiled then took another bite of her croissant
"when do we want to do this, after two days time? or do you think we need more time then that?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Grey walked out of his room, and into the hall, holding tightly onto his forehead, a major headache bothering him. He headed for the combat room, hoping that it would ease his stress a bit.

Ezekiel, the angel of death, garbed in a simple, black suit, not a blade on him, appeared within the mortal realm, on Inferno's property, and sent out an energy flare, one of just the right kind, for his brother to recognize.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 am

Drake shrugged. 'I honestly don't know. I haven't heard anything, so...' He pondered for a moment, 'We could go scope out the Academy.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:59 am

"It's entirely up to you. It's your battle."
He nuzzled her.
"And my body is at your disposal... so maybe you could see how many naughty things you can think of to do with it first..." he whispered in her ear...

Inferno was in a mood that was a curious blend of resignation and anger.
Upon detecting Ezekiel's energy he instantly flew to his brother's side, no weapons, no armor, no regalia.
"Why have you come brother?" he said without preamble.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:14 am

Grey continued to walk toward the combat hall of the academy, his head in extreme pain right now.

Ezekiel, unarmed as well, spoke calmly, his voice lacking of emotion. "I could feel your power surging from the heavens.....often you are enragedd, but this felt different. Has something happened brother?" Ezekiel destroyed his emotions the day Minerva had left with Lucifer and the other fallen, he was completely devoid of them, which made him the perfect angel of death.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 am

chastity smiled
"well i guess we wont know until we get to this masked place you speak of"
she tilted her head
"how long did you say it will be before its ready?"
chastity felt a shiver come over her, she could feel the power of another archangel, but brushed it of hoping it was just paranoia

"an academy, that sounds interesting"
she looked over at him
"whats at the academy?"
she looked up at the sky
"you know i always wondered what it would be like to be a student, maybe we can disguise ourselves as students, oh wouldnt that be fun, we can create all kinds of mayhem and they will never know"
she giggled
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:31 am

Mawthrough shrugged.
"You saw the way Archon reacted. Who knows how long our room will take to set up? Can't wait though..."
He noticed her shiver.
"You cold? Wait, what am I saying, you can't be cold... what's wrong?"

Inferno scowled.
"Some half-blood whelp has corrupted my daughter. Bastard killed three angels, kidnapped her on the day of her own wedding. She's fully into it! She thinks he's amazing. And today I found out she wants to marry the scum! I'm on the verge of declaring war on their whole bloody kind again..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 pm

she looked up at him
"i thought i felt something, as if another archangel, one as powerful as my dad is here on earth, it can only be one other archangel with that power"
she went silent
"i wonder what he is doing here"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Ezekiel shook his head, "I understand your anger brother, but war upon an entire breed, is pointless, when the crime's of one condemned them. I should know, my hand has often been the tool which wiped them out. Pointless death, on the orders of Michael. If you need assistance to end this quickly, I can offer my blade, though I would not wish to insult your honor brother, for I know you needn't my help with one, hybrid. I assume he's not a slayer, we haven't felt one of those in a long time." As he spoke these words, his face's expression didn't change once.

As Grey headed into the combat hall, he witnessed a purple haired beaut with a power looking body caused a muscular, spiky haired young man to go flying backwards. He chuckled a bit, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Mawthrough looked up at the heavens.
"Well, if he descends on us in all his wrath, do you think he'll let me finish my croissant?"

Inferno huffed.
"Not a slayer. Something new yet almost as old as us though. Demonic stuff. Stupidity. I need not your blade, brother, though your kind offer goes well heeded. I must settle my daughter's destiny - and that of my family's bloodline - alone."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Ezekiel nodded, "If he's not a slayer, then I needn't get involved at all. I trust that your power can hold against a demon, and an arch angel of fire, like yourself. I'll let you settle what you need to settle, hopefully, you needn't walk my path. No father, should ever be forced to kill their child, and I had to kill mine several times." Walking away quietly, he turned to his brother, "Gabriel says he misses you, Mercy as well, they told me to convey this. I leave you with one last thing before I go, do not be a puppet, do not let yourself be used, and try to refrain from killing your child, I fear the result may be catastrophic." As his words passed from his lips, the angel of death faded away, returning to the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 pm

chastity chuckled
"im sure youll be able to finish your croissant"
the feeling went away
"well whatever it was its gone now, ive only felt that a few times and my life and that was when my uncle was around"
she relaxed in her seat
"i hope he doesnt decide to help my father, if he does then we have will have no chance at fighting my father"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:55 am

Mawthrough gave a slight wink.
"Nah, I think you'd wipe the floor with both of them, darling."
For a heart-stopping moment, the scope of the battle he sought to evoke suddenly became clear to him.
Then he remembered why, and shrugged it off.
"Are you afraid?" he asked, gently.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:41 am

When the purple haired amazon had ceased her match, she approached Grey. Upon reaching him, the first thing she did was slap him, which resulted in a massive red mark staining the left side of his face. Next, she hugged him, "You big lug, me and spike were worried about ya. Why've ya been gone so long?"

Grey couldn't look her in the eye, "I.....I've been coping.......it hasn't gone well.......I've decided to finally come back, to take some advice, from a woman who saved my life........"

Lucia let out a sigh of relief, before releasing Grey from her grasp, "Well that's good to hear, heard you made quite a splash in the Coliseum. How well have you done so far?"

Grey shrugged, "I became the champion today, I outlawed fatal matches........"

Nero approached Grey from the side, and spoke bluntly, "But you had to kill many opponents to get to that point. Can you justify their deaths?"

Grey shook his head, and looked to the ground, "Never, but many didn't leave me a choice, it was kill, or be killed."

Nero clenched his fist up tightly and yelled, "You could have chosen not to fight, there is always a choice Grey!!!!"

Grey sighed, then looked to his friend, "Sure, I could've just stood by, but had I not fought, I wouldn't be here, I'd be out there, falling closer into darkness. I wouldn't have met the woman who saved my life, and helped me realize what sort of fool I've been. And had I not fought, others would have fallen to my opponents. I did this world a favor by destroying those murderers and war criminals. I am not sorry over that blood that was spilled, I am sorry for the other opponents I had to cripple, but that is it." Such a strength of will eminated from Grey, like never before.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next