HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:49 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Nijuu unfolded her arms, and pushed off the door jam. "No matter what it is you think you are....you'd do the right thing...whether it hurts you or not." She looked directly at her guest. "You took the snake's bite....that was meant for me."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Grey kept quiet, his eyes facing down, the young man hearing her words, and not knowing what to say about them. His eyes remained shut, and words continued to escape him.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:07 pm

"Hm I might as well check out the match going on at the coliseum" Leo waved his hand opening a portal walking through he was in the stands of the coliseum watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Genesis continued to completely destroy all force walls in his path, only to end up close lined by the giant hellhound, and then to be capitalized on by the girl. This team was unlike any other he had ever faced.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 am

Nijuu looked at her guest, and folded her arms. "So it really doesn't matter how bad you say you are....I know otherwise."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 am

Grey looked up at her, ".....You sound just like Halia.....you know that........." He said aloud.

Genesis was continually pummeled again and again by the pair, and that was when, he had had, enough. When the hellhound had come around to close line him again, he covered his body in the corroded energies that came from the source of his power, and the moment it touched him, the beast's arm was melted off. When it went around to side side him with its leg, he grabbed ahold of it, destroying every bone in the beast's leg instantly. He immediately became and untouchable being, for the very ground below him began to corrode, as if being eaten away by the energies that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 am

He slipped a glove off of his right hand, revealing a symbol that matched the one on Lilith's forehead.
'You know, him. I was sent here to help you with your endeavours. Although,' he smiled that smug grin, 'I think I can help you with something else...'

The fight it was witnessing would have had it's heart racing, if it's heart still worked. He was gripping the balcony wall so tightly that it was cracking under the pressure. 'Why be patient, when they carnage awaits?' Its right arm broke and twisted into a mass of bloodied tendrils, much to the horror of those around as they impaled 13 spectators before it dived into the arena, victims in tow.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 am

Genesis grinned at what he saw in the stands, and dispersed his energies, as he held the girl by the throat. "I win, now get your crippled dog out of here!!!" He said, before the barrier went down, and he flew upward toward the carnage. The body he was in would only last about ten more minutes, due to how he had wielded it during that match, but ten minutes was all he needed. Many of the Coliseum's spectators evacuated, but Spectre remained, watching, and Genesis, in the guise of Grey, walked toward the one who had loose the tendrils, a grin on his face, a true opponent to be faced that day.

The girl in the center of the arena, sat beside the hound, bloody and broken, and took him through a portal, in order to heal his wounds, tears streaming from her face, as the monster who did this to him walked away the victor of their match.

Spectre continued to watch, smelling a familiar scent, on the one who was killing so many.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 am

Nijuu leaned against the door jam, and tilted her head slightly. "Well, then it was obviously something you needed to hear, if you can recognize who was last to say it."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:35 am

It landed hard on the arena floor, all of the bodies of those it had dragged down were skeletal husks, the skin being the only thing that remain on them. It looked at the girl and the wolf, and smiled, baring its insanely large teeth.
'It's been a while since I've had a good meal, you'll do nicely.' The tendrils shot out, flying like spears towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:53 am

lilith looked at the symbol on his hand then back up at him
"so im assuming your here to help me find the warrior, or whoever he is?"
she smirked
"and what might that something else be that you think i need help with?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 pm

"My desires arent that complex. I wish to kill, We will either need to stop by my office. To see if there is any contracts that need to be fulfilled. If not, I will simply destroy everyone in my path and drive fear into their hearts. It's not that they deserve it, They desire it. No lies come from the eyes of the dead. Their last moments will be euphoria."

Cecil walked towards the door towards Rein, he grabbed onto her hand in preparation for the teleportation. And smiled, Though it seemed like he snapped he was completely calm. It was a hobby of his. It felt needed, "Old urges never die, Only the strong will survive." he thought to himself. Rein's presence would only make what's to happen all the more fun.

"When we do arrive at my office, try not to be tense. Remain calm, and enter. Unfortunately, My crew isn't all that flatterig, except for my only good friend in the group. Everyone else has a large body of work. One that simply couldn't be ignored, They were the best assassins you could imagine."

"No turning back now, My life is boiling down to the end of the line. Love, lust, death, adrenaline. Why, Why have I lived by this creed. Cecil, Understand I had no choice. You're the mostt understanding of all of the workers. You also always understood I was your best worker, Now. I must break the creed, I must leave. You can pursue me, But I wish you wouldn't. I am not betraying you, though this is what my actions  suggests. I wish our friendship will last, and live on for eternity. But knowing you, I haven't much of a choice. I am hopeful to see you around as a friend not an enemy. But, I know in fairness it won't be like that. Good luck, fare well. Old friend.

-- Sincerly, Gerald"

A note was left in Cecil's office. It was the only person that considered getting close to Cecil. The only person to ever actually rival the strength and stamina of him. The second best assassin there could be. He left because of his family. A wife and 2 daughters. Cecil wouldn't kill them, but he knows he would kill his wife. His letter was a plea for that to not be the case. And so Gerald prayed to a god that wouldn't listen.  

And so, Gerard walked out of the headquarters, and began to walk home, thinking of his family, and the money he has gained from his old job. Joy had filled him. As he thought about them his little princess. One was nearing 11, the other just turned 8. He wished not to suffer the same demise as Cecil. And would protect his family at any cost

OOT: Char info will be added when on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:04 pm

rein nodded
"then to your office it is"
the were suddenly surrounded by blood and after a few moments they were in his office, the blood vanishing from around them
"here we are, and dont worry i wont be tense, if its one thing i know what to do is handle others"
she winked as she took a few steps ahead of him
"well where to from here ?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Upon their arrival to the office it was covered with blood, corpses, and more. But that was only outside of his office. His office was tidy, A very nice blue carpet. However, his file cabinets were typical metal. His desk was made of stained oak wood. And he noticed a piece of paper on the desk. Going around he sat on his swindley chair. However, the kid took control of him. He spun around as fast as he could all the while yelling "Wheeeee!" once he stopped doing so, which took about 5 to 10 minutes he had a smile but serious demeanor. Bending his upper body over his desk he began reading the note.

"Rein, You could you do me a favor and open the door up. I have a relatively strong feeling about something."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Genesis rose up two walls of his energies as the tendrils shot toward his two exiting opponents, the tendrils being destroyed instantly upon touching the walls. When he saw that the two of them were gone, he leaped high into the air, and landed upon the ground of the Coliseum. "You haven't the permission to kill my opponents, only I do, now, there isn't a reason worth discussing as to why you are here, must be an entity hunter, or something along those lines. I felt Oblivion enter this world, and Dageroth is here too." He held out his arm, and out of the shadows, fired a spear, of twisted, red metal, and twin prongs at the end, both spiraled, designed to enter the body as easily as possible. "This Lance, I took it long ago, it was used to stab a man who was called the son of god, whatever the case, imbued with my power, it will never break!"

Grey nodded, "Its different, when I don't have that thing screaming in my head, forcing a sense of insanity upon me. He can.....he can show you things, that you'd never want to see, and make you believe you've done them......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Nijuu looked at her guest. "It sounds more like a fight between the heart and mind..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Grey nods, "A bit.....I wish I had been born without that entity......I wish I could be like my mother.....loved by the knights, feared by the corrupt......and I wish I had the power to defend those I love.....without falling further into darkness.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 pm

"Tsk." Nijuu shook her head. "You keep letting your regret and fears run your heart and mind." She pushed herself off the door jam, and walked into the hallway. "I know it's easier said than done...but the darkness you speak of, seems to feed on your regrets, your fears, and your insecurities. If you make those things your strengths, the darkness won't win over you." She added, as she placed her hands on her hips. "As for wishing to be loved by everyone....you can't please anyone in trying to win their love...that's a fruitless task."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Grey stood up from the bed, his wound now healed, due to the stim he injected himself with. "I guess I'm still a little immature, but I see your point. Someday, I will be able to let go.....but I fear that I'm going to die the day it happens, or that I will have to die in order to obtain that peace. I hope not. I must live to correct my errors, and to help make a better world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:43 pm

rein was surprised to see him spin around on the chair, she couldnt help but giggle as he did so. it looked like fun, something rein was always up for. she made her way over to the door and opened it up upon him asking her to do so
"is this strong feeling a good feeling or a bad feeling"
she looked at him with curiosity, and made her way to the front of his desk and sat in another chair
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 pm

'You know...' just then, the symbol on his hand began to glow red, causing him to double over in pain. 'Never mind...'

The spear struck it, piercing the body and sticking out through the its back. It looked at the Lance, then at Genesis, and sprinted forwards, the spear still stuck in it.
'Hunter? No. I'm just doing a job for someone. I wonder what you taste like?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 am

Nijuu paused in the hallway and looked over her shoulder. "You'll make a lot of enemies in that process." She pointed out. "Many people have become complacent over the years. They won't like the fact that you want to change the only thing they know to be true."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 am

Grey shrugged, "Enemies won't matter, I have a pile of them already......a few more, whiles seeking to do some good won't matter....I'm going to use the evil within me, to stop the greater evils of this world......once I can control it......." He looked to Nijuu, "you must think I'm pretty childish eh?"

Genesis sped forward, grabbing his spear within a mere moment, "You'll be tasting rotting elemental at this time!" he said as he pulled the lance out, spun around once, and used the momentum to slam the lance into the being's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:29 am

Nijuu turned around and shook her head. "No. Quite the opposite actually." She replied. "A child would have given up."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:16 am

Grey shrugged, "I give up, and those that died to protect me, their sacrifice becomes meaningless. I won't.....I won't their actions become as such, not as long as I breathe........"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next