HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:52 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Grey's body became surrounded in shadowy flame, "I wouldn't touch her if I were you demon, I would leave her be, and return to the circle of betrayal, where one such as you belongs.....otherwise........." He gripped Midnight, its holy power released, several binding wards appearing over the area.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 pm

The snake demon merely turned his large head towards Grey....hissing loudly as he did so. It was at this moment, that Nijuu lept from the ground, leaving her staff planted in the ground. She flipped once in the air, and slammed her foot square in the middle of the snake demon's head. As she landed on the ground, a large, glowing, four petaled flower appeared on the ground beneath the snake demon.
"When the energy is released, not only will your demonic aura be completely purified, your demonic spirit will have been stripped." Nijuu stated firmly, as she landed on the ground beside her staff. "Thus vanquishing you for good."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Grey stepped forward, Genesis' energy held in one hand, Midnight in the other, "If I combine both of these powers, I can do the same thing to it....it will no longer exist, in immortality, mortality, not even on an alternate plain of existence."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Nijuu looked over at her guest and said: "Speak with your blade." Then walked out of the glowing, four petaled flower upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Grey looked to Midnight, "Midnight, we have a demon that needs slain, awaken......."

The eye on the blade glowed brightly, "This demon is but scum on your boot, do not lower yourself by destroying its complete existence, merely force it back into hell, and seal it there.......wait.....you're not Grey.........." The blade spoke.

A sort of white light seeped from underneath his sunglasses, as he pointed his weapon, and the energy toward the snake.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:34 pm

The snake, realizing the threat that Grey now posed to his existence, began to struggle...but in vain. Whatever it was that Nijuu had placed around him, he could not escape it.....and this angered him even further. He began to his so loudly, that it almost sounded like thunder rolling in with a summer storm. And in his haste to break through whatever it was that Nijuu had placed around him, he began to thrash his body against it, in an attempt to break it.
Nijuu, not quite outside the glowing four petaled flower, got caught in the snake's thrashing. The snake's tail wrapped around her neck, and she was pulled into the folds of his thrashing body.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Seeing Nijuu was in danger, Grey took back control of his body, and sped forward. Using the shadow speed state, he slashed the snake's body in a mere moment, all along the beast's hide, using the consuming energies in his left hand, and Midnight in his right, before sticking Midnight into the snake's mouth, and firing. A moment later, he dropped Midnight, and caught Nijuu, nearly falling over the in process. Looking her in the eyes, with a look of relief on his face, he asked, "Are you okay?" His arms were covered in the snake's blood, as was his face.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Leo waking up in his motel room got of the bed and walked over to the small table gathering up his things. "Ah a new day" he walked over and opened the curtains. "Well wonder what I am gonna be doing today" walking out the door, he started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 am

"If he is alive, I am afraid it wouldn't be as simple as trying to meet him. If he knew what I am, who i've become. he would try to kill me. not only that, but he won't remember me. it would be useless to search for him. If we run into him in the future, than it will be a battle. If we don't we will need to assume he is dead. which is my preference."

As they danced, it was getting slightly too common, uninteresting etc. though they just started it wasn't enough to keep his attention. his wound fully healed. his gaze still strong. he simply asked.

"May we leave, This bar is relatively, bland. now that we've been here for a while. I guess you could say I sometimes don't like to stay still. unless I have a job to accomplish, I always move. and dancing just isn't enough for me."

Elerai smirked. Genesis' words felt empty to him. instead of acknowledging what was going on. He teleported behind Genesis. His presence entirely unknown. but not for long. Elerai poked on Genesis' shoulder and smiled. almost as if it was fun with the destruction scale that has happened.

"Who said I was hurt?"

Elerai laughed, and dropped onto the ground naturally. before more destruction and rebuiliding happened. he exited the coliseum as so, What was fighting the elementalist faded into nothingness. Elerai was in the arena, but his arcane knowledge permitted him to have more than one of him in the arena. the battle was over. There was no winner just a defaulted winner.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 am

Nijuu coughed as she caught her breath. "I'm fine." She replied at length. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 am

Genesis sighed, sitting on the edge of the Coliseum as it rebuilt itself, "So boring........." He looked to the board, and apparently, his next match was up, against the third top team. He chuckled at the prospect.

Grey nodded, "When I see good people get hurt....I......lose it......" What he hadn't shown, was the snake had bit him, on the side, and blood was slowly seeping out of the giant wound, though it was hard to see, since it was under his coat.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:24 am

Nijuu smiled softly. "It was a miscalculation on my part." She explained. "I should have held him down....but then again, I don't normally trap demons like this."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 am

Grey set her down, and gave a nod, "Both of us......made miscalculations.........might be best to go back to your home........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 am

Nijuu nodded her head, as she turned and grabbed her staff....which surprisingly enough to her, was still firmly fixed in the ground. She pulled it out with ease, and turned back to her guest. "I agree." She said, as she walked towards him. "I used far more energy then I wanted to for that fight."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:44 am

Its eyes practically glowed with murderous glee. It had been a while since it had seen been out, and even longer since it had witnessed such carnage. And the crowd! Ripe for the slaughter. It could barely hold from diving in and feasting.
'Soon, just wait a little longer.'

He saw his 'associate' walking around.
Easy on the eyes. Got to say, He can pick some hot ones.
He teleported in front of her. 'Hey, there sexy. He never said you were such a looker. Or that you were female. Or anything really.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am

Grey walked calmly with her to her home, but before he could reach the door, he fell over, collapsing, his wound now far more serious, the demonic venom from the snake seeping through his veins, forcing him to remain still. "Dammit....need my.....stims........." He reached into a portal of shadow, and took from it an injector, though lost consciousness before he could inject himself.

Genesis watched as a Colossal, twenty foot tall hellhound was eased into the arena, with a young woman next to it, wearing a white business suit, with black hair, and silver shades. He chuckled, "This is going to be easy!!!" He readied himself, summoning up several pools of water, the body he was in utilizing the elements.

The girl didn't seem afraid, she seemed ready to fight the monster across the way from her. The beast next to her was a dear friend, whom had sacrificed his humanity, to safeguard her, and to bring the greatest of murderers to justice, or rather, the justice of the blade.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 am

"Shut."
Mawthrough ripped open her bodice.
"Up."
He took Chastity's hands and pulled her to the balcony, a kind of excited fascinated ferocity rushing through him.
He'd never felt this alive before, not with any conquest before. Strange but damn it, it was too good.

He pulled her up to the balcony and stepped onto the edge with her.
"Do you trust me?" he asked, fixing her gaze with his. "Do you?"

"Duly noted."
Darkion didn't comment further, and instead started making his way towards the arena.
"Well then, shall we see what opponents await us, my dear mademoiselle?"

Jim Slim Badabim had fallen asleep at this point, his hat cocked over his eyes in the stands.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 am

Nijuu turned, as her guest collapsed before entering her home. She walked over to the injector that he had dropped...assuming that it was something he needed, she injected it into his arm, as her white cat trotted out of the house carrying some cloth bandages, as Nijuu summoned the vines to carry him back into the house. "You're a troublesome one." She thought out loud, as the vines carried her guest into the room she had just cleaned.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 am

Grey awoke after a time, feeling the poison slowly dissipating, he looked around, "I am such an idiot........"

Genesis began to pace back and forth, scanning his foe, ready for whatever waited for him. He didn't have much worry in regards to the girl, she didn't radiate with power, so he assumed she was merely the beast's master. The hellhound charged, leaving massive dents in the ground as it did.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

chastity looked into his eyes and nodded
"yes i trust you"
she smiled
"are you going to take me somewhere?"

lilith nodded
"thats sounds like a good idea, hopefully we can find who we are looking for soon, i hate waiting"
she was then suddenly approached, she took a step back being cautious
"sexy? i think you have the wrong person"
she looked him up and down
"of course im a female but who is this 'he' you are reffering to?"

rein nodded
"of course we can leave, any particular place you want to go?"
she stepped back letting go of him from dancing and started making her way to the door
"we can walk or i can teleport us to where you want to go just let me know"
she looked back at him and smiled

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

When the giant hellhound closed in on Genesis, it went to charge him head on, only for his opponent to leap over it, however, as he did, he slammed into what was an invisible wall, in the exact place he jumped, and before he could avoid it, the hellhound wrapped one of its claws around him, and slammed him continually into the wall, shaking the area as it did. Genesis summoned up a pool of shadow below the beast, sending them both into it, and out the portal at the top of the Coliseum. As this happened, the beast managed to kick Genesis, causing him to fly into the side of the west side of the barrier, shattering many of the bones within his body. With a bit of rage welling up inside of him, he began to let his power loose, the body he was in consumed by his energies in the process, revealing a dark, corrupted shell in its place.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm

"You're not an idiot." Nijuu said from the hallway, then entered the room.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Grey slipped his shirt off to look at the wound, his dozens of other chest scars shown clearly, "These wounds beg to differ.....very much.....without Genesis for the time being, I overestimated my resolve......that stim is a special one.....cleanses the body of poisons of a demonic, or a celestial nature......that snake.........had a worse bite than I thought......" There were several bullet wound scars that looked large enough to take out entire sections of his organs.

Genesis charged towards his opponents, only for the woman to have him slam into a set of invisible walls she had conjured. Angry, he slammed his fist into it, covered in his energies, the walls were consumed by his corrupt power.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Nijuu leaned on the door jam, and folded her arms. "Like you said, we both made miscalculations." She spoke softly. "But I learned all I needed to know about you from that fight." She added in the same soft tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Grey looked up at her, "And what is it you learned?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next