HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 am

It let the lance strike it again, grabbing Genesis with its tendrils. 'You are annoying, and I haven't eaten recently.'
its other arm began to expand, changing shape with the sickening sound of bones breaking and reconstructing, until its was three times as wide and twice as long as before, the fingers replaced with 2ft long claws. It pulled its clawed hand back, before slamming it into Genesis' gut, more or less eviscerating him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 am

Nijuu folded her arms. "Then why would you think you're being childish?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am

The body Genesis resided in was pulverized, and so he decided to leave it right before contact, returning to the shell, that was Grey's soul, a shell that withstand nearly anything, including his energy. A single sphere of his energy rested in his palm. "I don't much care for fighting brutes like you. No style, no plan, just slicing, slashing, bashing. All I have to do is keep up the fight, and I'll learn all your tricks soon enough, and be able to counter them, just as quickly." He stood in place, his hand outstretched, as his energies seemingly weaved around the area, thin strings popping up everywhere.

Grey sighed, "Because only a child thinks they can save everyone........and that's all I ever try to do.....and I lose everyone........"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Cecil placed the note in front of her, and motioned for her to read it. He stood up and pointed at her seat, it was also a swivel chair. She could spin. "Stay here as you read it." walking towards the door he entered the second room. It was the business hall. He looked around. Only to see carnage. Blood was spattered all around the walls, carpet, ceiling, etc. One was beheaded, one stabbed through the heart, through the chest and pinned into the chair. Everyone who was an assassin was dead.

"I admire your work." Cecil spoke to himself. "But, Gerald, You attacked my men. It isn't going to end well for you, You knew you had no choice but to kill them, because you never leave us. I will hunt you down, regardless of your plea. You will not surgivr to see your family once I get my hands on you."

Cecil turned around and walked back into his office, he violently threw open his desks bottom draw, Grabbing all the ammo in there. He also grabbed some water stones and a sword sharpener. In his top drawer, he grabbed all of his money, it was time to buy more weapons, or a new business. Regardless they would cross the bridge when they came to it.

"I hope you are in the mood for a manhunt, We will be searching down my old friend Gerald, If you want there are some fresh corpses outside of this room, Their power is all yours. However, I wish for my friends corpse to remain. He deserves a more honorable burial. Nothing against you, But I can't have you exceeding my strength before our contract is over.

Gerald, was already adamant on covering his tracks to make it harder for him to follow, he paid off everyone major in town to keep his mouth shut, leaving word of mouth only to bums and civilians, Cecil hated talking to them for the fact they were boring Gerald knew it. Before he went home, he stopped at the outskirts of town to talk to a government official, to insure his protection.

"Here is $200,000 To keep me and my family safe, only and only if you can manage to keep Cecil away from me, He cannot pick up on my track, if he does. You must kill him. I will also give you evidence to throw him away for life. Maybe even execute him do not get over confident as it will be your demise if you do. Many, great, strong, warriors have fallen to the sword of Cecil only making him more and more stronger. Please, don't be stupid.

The government official just nodded. There wasn't much else to say. He stood up and left. Gerald continued on home, while the official sat on a bench across the street, watching Cecil's office. 
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Again, Nijuu shook her head. "That isn't true. What you do is you make so it's only your responsibility to save everyone. You're setting yourself up to fail before you even start." She pointed out. "What you need to save everyone is you need to depend on others." She walked back into the room. "You can't be everywhere at once. You need allies. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up to fail before you even start."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Grey silently thought, before speaking again, "You have a point......and its sticking.........." He mumbled quietly, then spoke again, "so....umm......would you be up....for going out....and having a meal with one another.....?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 pm

It lifted the corpse to its mouth, a bit the body's head off, its jaw seemingly unhinging to do so. Pulling the claw out, it dragged free the intestines, which it also devoured happily. 'You could learn every little trick I have, but my abilities are only limited by my imagination, so it would take you awhile.' It grinned at Genesis, blood and bits of flesh staining its gargantuan teeth.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Genesis chuckled, "The same could be said about my abilities, or the abilities, of perhaps every entity, except Oblivion, he only seems interested in destroying stuff, a pretty lame outlook. Come at me creature, I want to test something....nah, I'll test it on my initiative." He sped forward, faster than the eyes of all within the Coliseum could detect, and was back in place a moment later, though the sphere of energy he had was gone. "Alright, your move!" As he spoke, the nearly impenetrable barrier of the Coliseum began to rise, sealing the two combatants in. "Eating the corpses of your foes, you don't even have the style for it!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 am

lilith stepped back quickly
"he got you too huh?"
she squatted down in front of him
"are you here to look for a champion as well?"
she waited a moment giving him some time knowing the pain he was going through

rein looked over the letter real quickly and as he walked out of the room she took the opportunity to spin around in the chair giggling as she was spinning
'its been a while since i took some time to have some fun' she thought to herself
she stopped spinning just before he reentered the room and nodded as he said about going on a man hunt
"sound like fun"
she jumped up from her seat and as she did this the blood on the walls and the corpses started to move towards her spinning around her as she absorbed them into herself
"so when do we leave?"
she smiled
"with all this blood ive absorbed ill have plenty to use for a battle"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 am

Mawthrough smirked, and enveloped Chastity in his wings.

When the darkness of Mawthrough's feathers was cleared from her eyes, they were somewhere else entirely.
Water cascaded in ribbons down the walls, a clearing in the midst of waterfalls on every side, a natural forest pool.
Mawthrough stood in front of her, his shirt already drenched, droplets falling from his wings.
His eyes never left hers.
"So..." he said. "How do you like my romantic tastes?"

Darkion listened to the man with a notable element of both distaste and disinterest, and lounged against the wall.
Although he would not admit it his curiosity had been piqued and he looked around, wishing to examine the combatants assembled.
He could smell something... bloody... on the air, and his mouth watered.
FLESSHHH...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 am

'You'd be...surprised at what you agree to when you life is threatened.' He symbol stopped glowing, and he stood up, visibly sweating. 'And yes, I'm here to help. Well, sort of. I just dropped off...something. He...it's currently doing something.'

'Eating is a necessity, even in death. Especially for me.' Its tendril arm reformed, before splitting in two at the forearm, which tripled in length. The inside filled with serrated blades, and the hands formed the tip of the 'maw'. It charged forwards, its arms trailing behind it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:38 am

Genesis chuckled, "Like a mad beast, charging ahead.....without watching his surroundings........" and as he spoke, strings of his consuming energy became visible, and as they touched the creature, they began to consume him slowly, bit by bit, and due to him charging, numerous strings wrapped around him, while Genesis stood in place, his arms crossed, a smile across his face. If the creature got to him, his last trap would create quite a bang.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 am

'Slow me down? Cut me to pieces? This all you can think of?' It pushed onward, the strings proving to be little more than a minor inconvenience to it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:58 am

Genesis still stood in place, as the strings suddenly stopped the abomination, tightening, and yet nearly unbreakable, as they began to consume his body faster, and faster, atomizing his cells at a rapid pace. "No patience, tsk tsk........"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am

There was a glint in its eye, a twinkle of psychological instability. Instead of lying down and letting the strings slowly destroy it, it pushed forwards. As it did so, the strings craved through its flesh, cutting it into chunks of bloody meat, until it was just a pile of awkward cuts, the kind a butcher would turn their nose up at. Its head still had a manic smile plastered across its face, the glint still in its lifeless eyes.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 am

Genesis sighed, then walked over to the creature's head. "This isn't over, that much I can tell." He stomped on its skull with his boot, then looked to the group in the stands who remained, those with power. He spotted a shadow demon, and several undead, and chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 am

The flesh began to move, reconnecting the pieces of the broken body. First was the pincer arm, which autonomously grabbed Genesis' leg. The rest quickly followed suit, until it was standing, holding Genesis upside down in the claw. 'It never ends with me losing. Mostly with things dying around me.' It snapped through the leg, and backhanded its opponent across the arena with the other arm.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Genesis' body was that of a soul, so his leg immediately reformed, and as he fell, the sphere he had hidden earlier, a sphere of his compacted power, created a near nuclear explosion, contained within the barrier, consuming everything within it, and as the land began to reform, Genesis stood atop a piece of it, looking down. "My powers consume, all I have to do, is consume you completely, and you're done. I'm the source of the death of regenerators, and the undead. Nothing is invincible, as long as the opposite of infinity exists." The energies around him began to consume the land as it tried to reform, except for the piece he stood on. "The more evil there is in this world, the more of it I can feed of, so please, come at me again once you reform. What's best of all, is at a single command of mine, all my energy can return to me, or vanish from this world, except for me." With his arms crossed, he waited for his opponent to reform, keeping his eyes closed, and Grey's eyes of justice open, eyes that could see through any illusion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm

chastity looked around in awe
"it- its amazing"
she held her hands out to feel the water droplets as they fell on her skin, which made her smile, it was cool and refreshing
"where are we"
she looked up at maw
"this place. its so...so..beautiful"

"so your life was threated then?"
she looked at him with curiosity
"he or it or whatever you call him, managed to capture me, something no one has ever been able to do, and when i tried to deny him i felt the most excruciating pain, i had not other choice, ive never felt pain like that in all my existence"
she shook her head
"anyways any idea as to who i am to be looking for?"
lilith looked over at darkon
"you ok over there?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Cecil kicked open a trapdoor that was under his desk. It was just an all around better idea, As the place was usually monitored. But, out of anticipation of newer events, Gerald could have attempted to get official protection, though it wouldn't have been cheap. He looked over at Rein, and smiled.

"Take this underground passage, It will be a better idea. If anyone is watching this building, they will harass whomever is leaving, so you're better off leaving this way, I however will be exiting through the front door, The passage leads to the well In the center of the town. So I do hope you enjoy swimming."

Turning away from Rein he walked back through the door he just entered. Stepping over the corpses, and small debris from the destruction he reached the front door. He closed it behind him naturally. There wasn't any evidence there, so he just left. Upon him leaving, he noticed A strange man sitting at the bench. He was just staring at the building, no newspaper nothing. Either he was a rookie, or just didn't care.

When he noticed the man, he turned right and began to walk down the street, taking a left. And up an alley, The Well wasn't too far away regardless, It actually have him perfect sight of the well. The government spy was slowly creeping up behind him, But not enough to do anything. Just enough to be able to hear. Cecil knew, he just decided not to react to it. he waited patiently for Reins arrival.

Gerald purchased a new house in the mountains in preparation for the moment of breaking away from the brotherhood. However, he wouldn't be able to erase his past, He was branded on his wrist, Only a Mark that says X1X3 It stood for an original assassin, He joined the brotherhood before Cecil took Control, Cecil didn't brand him, He scarred him. His chest was practically torn to shreds. Nothing but scar tissue reformed. Gerald's family was moved into the new house.

Gerald walk through the wheat-lined fields of his old house, It was a remote, nice bar house. His family was so far raised there until the move. Its history was filled of sentiment. Finally, after 5-10 minutes of walking he reached his settling wood patio, with a glass of scotch, he sat in his wooden chair. Watching out in the sunset, Waiting for the arrival of Cecil. It would take a while, and he understood that. But he would waste no time on anything.

He hid hid tracks well, but understood that Cecil would go to his house first to see if the mistake was still made. "I'm not that stupid." he thought to himself as he finished his scotch. He went inside and grabbed his hammer. Only to barricade the windows of the house. Everything must be protected. 
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:14 pm

rein looked down at the passage as he headed out the front of the building
"swimming? hmm i have a better idea"
a pool of blood started to form at her feet upwards forming a shield around her and started moving her down the passage way towards the well
"this is quite an interesting passageway"
she was able to see though the blood as she passed through the water making her way up the well, once she made to the well opening, as she did the shield absorbed into her and she herself turned into a puddle of blood, instead of just coming out of the well she decided to seep through the cracks of the weel to be sure the coast was clear. even tho she wasnt to worried about someone being there she would be able to handle them without a problem she decided to play safe after all she was contracted to cecil so she had to play it safe.
she looked around for cecil as she seeped through the cracks of the well forming into a puddle of blood on the ground, to anyone who would see it would most likely panic seeing blood seeping through, but cecil would know it was rein
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Cecil saw blood seeping through the bricks, From the alley he began to walk towards it. Instead of attacking the follower he walked passed Rein but whispered to her. "I'm being followed, Be discrete, take him out."

He continued to walk down the road, Just to start getting to the outskirts of town, he was heading east. And so, The person who was following them began to walk, When he saw the puddle of blood, he stopped, there wasn't any body, and it was a phenomenon to him as he has never seen fresh blood with no body. He into his pocket to grab a q-tip and slowly went to poke the blood for a sample.

Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Leo watched the carnage in the stands from the thing now inside the arena. He started gathering the injured and piling the bodies, after he was done moving everyone he started to do what he could to heal the injured.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:15 am

Mawthrough smiled.
"Call it a haven. It's a place known as the Amazon, miles from any civilisation, a place where no human has ever reached and no angels or demons would bother treading. I come here to bathe, sometimes..."
He winked, mischievously.
"Would you like a demonstration?" he teased.

A single drop of bloodied drool fell from the corner of Darkion's mouth, and his eyes seemed glazed.
"FLE -"
The sound of Lilith's voice jolted him back to reality, and he wiped his mouth.
"I'm fine. Can we go now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

chastity smiled
"so basically this is your own personal bathing area"
she looked around
"aree you sure no one can find us here?"

lilith looked back at darkion and nodded
"we can in a moment, once im done talking here then we can get back to finding the champion"
she smiled

the pool of blood quickly moved under the man and before he could do anything he was suddenly wrapped in a bubble made of blood, if he would scream no one would hear him. in front of him the blood started to take shape of a woman, revealing rein, she was beautiful and mesmerizing, and being a demon she could stop a man dead in his tracks with just one look at her.
her eyes were glowing red almost hypnotizing him to the point where he didnt see the scythe appearing in her hand
"you know its not nice to poke someone, you can hurt them"
she raised her scythe above her head swinging it down on top of him, as the scythe hit, it absorbed the blood in his body, the color of his skin went from pale to grey within seconds, his body started turning into ash the bubble vanished along with her scythe only revealing rein standing there. the ash blowing away in the wind.
"well thats taken care of"
she smiled, took a look around then started walking towards cecil
"how was that?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next