HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:41 am

chastity thought for a moment
"to be honest i am a little, i dont know what im up against. i mean i do but then i dont, ive never once gone agaisnt my father"
sh smiled
"but if it means i get to be with you itll be worth every second"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 am

Mawthrough couldn't resist a smile.
"I can't thank you enough, Chastity. I just can't. I don't deserve it anyhow."

He got up, them both having finished.
"Come with me."

They stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, glancing out over a sunlight Paris at midday.
"Do you like the view?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:35 am

chastity looked around with excitement. she ran over to the edge of the iffle tower and leaned over the railing to get a good look
"its beautiful"
she looked over to mawthrough
"ive never been to Paris, its absolutely stunning"
she smiled then motioned for him to come to her with her finger
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Mawthrough blinked... then edged closer, a smile playing around his lips.
"Uh oh... am I in trouble...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 pm

chastity smiled
"of course your not in trouble"
she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned in and kissed him passionately
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Mawthrough barely had enough time to smirk before he sank into the kiss, holding her in his arms as the sunlight bathed them in a kind of peaceful radiance. The air was cool, they were all alone, high above the world.
Part of him wanted to stay there forever.

But another part was a bit of a prankster.

He moved his hands down Chastity's body, stroking her smooth delicate skin. Down her back, towards her -

Srripp...

Mawthrough broke the kiss and smiled innocently.
"Are you sure I'm not in trouble...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

chastity gasped as she felt the fabric tear
"mawthrough..you didnt?"
she looked at him in shock
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Mawthrough looked at Chastity with a perfectly straight face.
"I have no idea what you're talking about."

As he said this, his right arm lifted the ripped remains of her panties, and dropped them off the edge into the crowds of unsuspecting pedestrians below.

He winked.
"I'm innocent."

Then he was kissing her neck, stroking her body, letting intimacy spark from his fingers into her mind...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:36 pm

chastity tilted her head
"you are NOT innocent, you are far from it"
she glanced over the railing
"now some human has a pair of my panties thanks to you"
she closed her eye as he stroked her body
"your soo bad mawthrough, but its one of the things i love about you"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Grey sighed, and continued walking, before finding a wall to rest against. Feeling the spirit of the warrior within stirring, he wondered whether or not it would be wise to take part in the action.

Within a golden hall, in the kingdom of heaven, stood Ezekiel, still in his suit, his blade nowhere in sight, standing eye to eye, with a man in fiery, golden armor, and a face of pure authority, and strength. At his side, was a flaming sword, one of basic design, but one that seemed equal to that of Lucifer's weapon. He simply stood there, saying nothing to his brother, simply giving him a cold gaze. It ended being Ezekiel whom spoke first. "I was within my rights, and my duty to do as I did."

Michael replied angrily, "It was, but you risked much. Fate be carried out by those within the mortal realm, and our brother has spent a great deal of time there, so he is nearly mortal himself, and that means you cannot intervene."

Ezekiel spoke coldly, "Actually, the rule says, that death may only intrude, when those with the blood of the celestials are in danger. Knights, hybrids, arch angels, nephilim, I can act within all of those cases. But in this one, I cannot act, unless the life of an arch angel is endangered. It would seem brother, that you think you make up the rules of my role. You do not. Only god had those rights, and they gone now, vanished, into nothingness. We are what remain of their will, their judgment upon this world. And I will do, as I have always done, played the role of a keeper of death, and I will do so without shedding a tear. Having no emotions tends to help with that." He said, before steadily walking away.

Michael grinned, "Inferno's daughter is joined with one of demonic blood. That is enough for me to place a kill order on both her, the demon, and her father, as well as all else involved, and you, you Ezekiel, must always carry out a kill order of heaven, am I right?"

Ezekiel shook his head, "You want someone dead for your own petty reasons, you do so yourself, I will not sully my hands, with the deaths of those that needn't die. The boy she's with, he doesn't seem like the type who would commit mass murder, and so the balance is maintained. Several celestials were murdered, it seems, but it would also seem, they had it coming. A barbaric arranged marriage, what illogical practices. The humans actually did something better than us, when they chose to eliminate that moronic custom."

As the angel of death walked away, Michael felt the warmth return to his body. Being in the presence of the master celestial of death, even for him, was like standing near someone who held within them, the cold essence of death in its entirety. Before Minerva fell, before Ezekiel rid himself of emotion, he was still scary, but he had someone to help keep his darker side in check. No longer, was that the case.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 am

Name: Excalibur
Race: Celestial
Powers: flight and his shield can absorb any magical attack and throw it back at its owner
Weaknesses: his naive nature allo him to be taken advantage of and his hot headed nature makes him pick fights easily and if really pissed off tends to just start attacking blindly making him easy to counter but if he keeps his cool he is really hard to beat
Weapon+Style: sword and shield with the shield being able to
Details: he has very few clothing and armour  only his legs, forarms and his shoulders have body armour with his stomach exposed

Backstory(Optional): he was raised by a hot headed master and so with time he also obtained his masters hot headed streak as the angel of the sword and shield he tends to rely more on sword play but he is still one of the best at what he does
Spoiler:
Excalibur flies in the air when he spots Ezekial and he starts calling to him
"hey Ezekial you have minute got a question for you?'

Last edited by Skittles670 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:47 am

Mawthrough leaned in and whispered in her ear.
"And I love you too..."

A moment later, Chastity's bra went sailing over the side as well, and Mawthrough expertly moved them both to a section of the tower where they wouldn't be... disturbed.
"So what else do you love about me...?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:10 am

Ezekiel looked to the whelp, "No, I don't have a moment." He simply kept on walking, annoyed enough as it was, his very presence chilling the one who bothered him to the bones.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:59 am

chastity gasped when he stripped her of her bra, next thing she knew he moves her to a section where they couldn't be disturbed. she reached her hand up and stroked his face
"your so naughty"
she smiled, leaned in then kissed him
"i love your kiss"
she kissed him again
"i love your heart"
she kissed him again
"i love everything that you, everything about you"
she kissed him but this time she didnt break the kiss
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 am

Mawthrough returned the kiss, his hands working deftly on her body.
"So..." he whispered, breaking the kiss with Chastity's remaining clothes falling from his grip.
"How about we make love on the Eiffel Tower then?"
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 am

Excalibur felt the chill but did not care as he watched Ezekial walk away he then yelled after him
"you know you could be a little more sociable and be curtious enough to answer a simple question."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:23 am

Michael, the current leader of heaven spoke up when Ezekiel had continued to walk away, "You won't get much conversation out of him. To become the angel of death, a lot of sacrifices must be made, including ones humanity at the very end."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:37 am

'Actually, I was thinking we could just sneak around. They don't really take on non-Knights, so you walking around isn't gonna fly.'
He rubbed the back of his head. 'And you really don't want to piss off the faculty.'
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 am

Excalibur turned to Michael
"yeah we all know the ruless it at least would be nice if they were a little bit sociable."
he said with a laugh
"but speaking of death why do we need an angel of death when the job of the reapers is to well reap soles that have passed on.?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 am

lilith crossed her arms and pouted
"well thats no fun"
she sighed
"i guess we will just sneak around then, and here i was hoping for things to get entertaining"

chastity smiled
"i think that sounds like a wonderful idea, we are all alone, no one can bother us, what better way to pass the time"
she pressed herself against him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am

Mawthrough smiled at her eagerness and straddled her on the metal tiling.
"A woman after my own heart... too bad she owns it already..."

After about an hour and a half, Mawthrough fell back against the wall panting for breath, barely able to move.
"Wow... just wow... you learn fast, since last time you've got some tricks I've never even taught you... mamma mia..."

Darkion coughed to get their attention.
"I am going to have to decline. I'm afraid I have some other business to attend to. But, before I depart, I don't suppose you would have any idea where your delightful-sounding sister is, would you Lilith?"

Jim just sighed.
"Why in the hell am I hanging round you dastardly lot? You all sound like right assholes to me, but unfortunately I'm not in a position to kick your asses..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:39 am

Michael smiled, "When we need a specific soul, or, when we need a point to be proven, Ezekiel is far more effective than the Grimm Reaper, and his army of merry soul takers. He's also the unnoficially executioner of the heavens."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 am

lilith looked over at darkion
"she is probably doing some jobs, last i heard she was going west"
she closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them her eyes were glowing
"yep she is defiantly in the west. my shadows have sensed her presence there, some place near a corn feild, there are two others with her"
she tlited her head
"does that help you?"

chastity smiled she was sitting of the ground panting
"did you enjoy that?"
she could was exhausted from the day they had, and the past hour and a half
"i hope i made you happy"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Mawthrough nodded, eyes wide.
"Yeah...!"

"I hope I'm not interrupting..."
Archon looked over pensively from the stairs leading up to that floor.
"I'm here to tell you that your room is ready in the Masking Hotel... also, your heart got a damn good price on the stock market."

Mawthrough laughed, putting his clothes back on.
"Thought it would."
He looked at Chastity.
"Shall we go, or is there still something you want to do here?"

Darkion nodded.
"Very much. Thank you Lilith. I hope our paths cross again soon. You are a rather fun demon. Farewell."
His zombies rose out of the ground as he turned to Jim.
"I will drop you off at the nearest town."
Then he looked back at Drake.
"Do me a favor - next time you're near HIM, try not to ejaculate too soon from the glory of HIS presence... it's embarassing."
He winked, then the zombies took him and Jim and carried them into the tunnels...
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Excalibur
"thats for sure i mean esepciall since some of the reapers are aprently becoming assasins to earn a little more pay not exactly reliable when it comes time and backstabs you for a little extra cash."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next