HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:49 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:18 am

chastity stopped wiggling her but and gazed into his eyes
"ill stop teasing you since you asked nicey"
she wrapped her arms around his
"i only want to be good to you, to make you happy my love"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:47 am

'I really hope I'm around to see you fight him, because you are greatly underestimating Him.'

'Wouldn't be the first time he's done that.'
It walked up, smiled insanely, cutting through the zombie horde with ease. 'After all this time, Darky, you still haven't created anything better than this?' It laughed, 'And you say I'm the failure...'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 am

Mawthrough smiled.
"Thank you my love."
A ray of sunlight hit the bed.
"Now then, I suppose we better get up if we wish to devise our rendezvous later, shouldn't we?"

Darkion merely gave a laugh.
"You have no idea, either of you. For a start, I never underestimate anything. I understand how powerful Lilith is. From there, I understand how powerful he is in order to enslave her. From there, I can gauge the difference between our levels of power. And from THERE..."
He let a cold smile tickle the corners of his mouth.
"I can pretty much formulate various plans from there. Already, about nine methods of unorthodox, unexpected and flat out ridiculous attack schemes have already fully formed, using the resources I have available. You must remember, unlike most conventional generals or tacticians, losing men is not exactly a concern of mine. Not to mention, he has showed some of the cards in his hand to me already. And practically none of mine have even left the deck."
He pinched it's cheek.
"And get it right, say it with me OK? YOU are MY failure, ok champ? Good boy. Now get your homework done and be in bed by nine, and maybe I'll come read you a bedtime story."
He patted it's mangled head.
"Good boy? Good boy."

He turned back to Dean. "Of course, I don't plan on fighting him per se. Think of it more as having a good reason to go in unafraid."
He paused.
"Actually, I do that anyway. Of course, there is the alternate option of you stopping your currently lily-livered ways and in fact growing a pair..."
He cocked his head.
"The alternative of course being that you'll just end up getting in my way later. But that's your loss."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 am

'Aren't you witty? How is the horde, by the way? Still decimated since last time?'
It sighed contently, 'That was an interesting afternoon of gorging!'

Drake stayed up on the beam, trying to avoid the creature that just walked in, though he looked at Darkion coldly.
'You really haven't seen anything. You REALLY, haven't seen anything that He is capable of.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:46 am

Zigera saw the undead creatures, feeling as though they were going to clash, and a grin appeared on her face. She slowly approached them, masking Oblivion's power. Her brother could wait for a day, she was interesting in how this would play out. With a cloak covering her entire body, she walked towards them.

Spectre spoke aloud, "A pissing match between undead, how funny, but also how pointless." He seemed to spin what appeared to be an arrow in his hand, the only issue, was there was no arrow in sight.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 am

Darkion returned Drake's stare with a frankly arctic one of his own.
"And you haven't seen anything I'm capable of either."
He turned to it.
"And that was fun. Watching you run around having fun. Like watching a child play in the sand box."
He noticed Zigera and raised an eyebrow.
"This is starting to become a mysterious personage convention..."

Jim Slim Badabim suddenly plopped himself down next to Spectre.
"What's that ya got there pardner?" he asked, indicating the object in Spectre's hand.

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 am

The invisible arrow spun on its own, "One of my tools for a quick assassination, these arrows of mine take hours to make, and those are just the normal ones, this one will take five days, but I've working on it for three."

Zigera stopped near the group, and tilted her head from under the cloak. She smelled dead flesh, and then, looked to Lilith, who's scent was nearly identical to Rein's. She rose up her arm, as a gun of sorts began to materialize in it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Darkion simply raised an eyebrow.
"Seriously? Ma'am, either you are very confident, very silly, or..."
He looked at her face under the cloak.
"Nope, you're just insane."
He whistled, and the undead it didn't manage to slaughter turned to look at her. No movement towards her. Just passive silence.

"Ooh, classy."
Jim sat back, and put his hands behind his head.
"I take it you can sense the action going on with that entity some way off? Should be a good show, long as it doesn't get out of hand..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 am

Drake's eyes went wide with surprise, then panicked. 'Oh crap! It's you! The little Monastery girl!'
He punched the wood beside him. 'First it was the other Entity, now you. I have the worse luck ever!'

It turned to look at the stranger. 'Oh, girlie wanna play? I've been itching for a good meal.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Spectre used his free hand to point toward Grey, "I'm staying as far away from that one, as I can for now, he's used to the entity, but still volatile......." Then he pointed to Zigera, "And her, well, she's good for entertainment, but could also end up just about blowing this entire place up if she isn't careful, should be fun to watch."

Zigera's gun continued to materialize, as purple energy seeped from her eyes, "Insanity would be a blessing......." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 pm

lilith saw zigeria appear before her holding her hand out as a gun started to materialize. lilith just simply stood up in front of the gun and smirked
"well i lets just test the insanity shall we?"
she looked zigeria in the eyes, liliths eyes started to glow red
"go ahead, pull the trigger....."
she tilted her head still smirking
"i dare you"
the area they were standing in suddenly started to get extremely dark, wind seemed to pick up out of nowhere when lilith spoke this time her voice seemed to echo
"i like a challenge"

chastity pouted slightly
"awww...but that means we have to get up out of this comfortable bed"
she hugged onto the pillow
"just 15 more minuted...please?"
she looked over at him and smiled
"do we really have to get up now?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Mawthrough rolled his eyes and poked her butt again.
"Fine... 15 more minutes, but you have to spend at least 8 of them doing that thing with your mouth that I swear to God you saw on an adult video, because no-one I've ever been with has done it as good as THAT..."

Darkion raised a second eyebrow to join the first.
"This... just got interesting. Alright, who wants popcorn?"

"So what's your deal with entities then?" Jim asked, head cocked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Spectre grinned, "I've manipulated Genesis and Oblivion for as long as they have existed, and I've kept Omega sleeping for as long as possible. I'm their.....shepherd.....of sorts.........its a pleasant job at times, and at others, I've witnessed quite a few extinction events due to them."

Zigera smelled Lilith, "Shadow, not blood, you aren't her." She lowered her weapon, "Couldn't kill you with my abilities, only Genesis could........." The gun fully materialized, taking the apperance of a massive, five barreled hand cannon. The gun dropped to the ground, as she held her head with both hands, before the purple energy vanished from her eyes, Woozily, she grabbed the handgun again, and holstered it on her back. "Sorry bout' that, Bliv tends to get a little trigger happy when strong people are about."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 pm

chastity sighed
"fine but ill do it because i love you"
she smiled and quickly vanished under the blankets. after several minutes she reappeared with a smile on her face
"was it as good as THAT?"
she climbed out of the bed and slipped on her clothes, then looked back at mawthrough
"we better get a move on"

the darkness faded and liliths voice went back to normal
"damn and i though i was gonna be able to have a little fun, a little challange would have made my day"
she pouted, but then remembered what she said
"what did you mean by me not being her?"
she tilted her head
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Mawthrough seemed frozen on the bed, his eyes fixed on something only he could see.
"Chastity," he said, softly, sounding very far away, "I will allow you to stay in this bed for the rest of your life if you do that again. I will wait on you hand and foot, I will fight armies every day... just do. That. Again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 pm

chastity smiled
"but i thought you wanted to make love to me in my archangel form? or would you rather me climb back into bed and do it again for you"
she tilted her head
"imagine if i did that in my archangel form, i can guarantee it would be even more enjoyable"
she giggled then started slipping on her shirt
"your choice"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Zigera's voice was one of hate, "The one who helped this thing inside me get loose. You and her smell alike, but she smells more of blood than you do. You just smell like a dog on a leash."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Mawthrough let the implications of that run through his brain for a moment.
"..."
Then he was fully dressed and bouncing around impatiently at the door for Chastity to get dressed.
"LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!"

Darkion's eyes widened, and he snapped his fingers around his face.
"...Oh no she didn't. OH NO SHE DIDN'T. OH SNAP, SHE DID!"

Jim raised an eyebrow.
"And why would you be manipulating 'em then? Yea, left to their own devices they would be disastrous, but no offence, you seem like the bastardly type..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 pm

the sky suddenly got dark very quickly liliths eyes started to glow, the wind appeared out of no where again
"WHAT did you just call me?"
her voice echoed throughout the arena
"one, the person you speak of, the one of blood is my sister, and if you have a problem with her then you have a problem with ME"
her eyes glowed eve brighter as she said me, shadow demons started to appear around lilith
"and two i suggest you take that back, i am NOT a dog on a leash"

chastity laughed and quickly put on her clothing
"ok ok im dressed"
she smiled
"someone is a little anxious, you better hope this works or we will be in a LOT of trouble"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Zigera didn't show a sign of fear, just a slight smirk, "You can't change the smell of your soul, demons, they're always on someone's leash, you just smell like a dog on a leash.  Can't change that.  If you choose to fight me, I can't kill you, but I can wound you, in ways you couldn't imagine.  I don't take back words, I owe no one in this world kindness, only truth."

Grey saw the confrontation from across the way, and simply watched.

Spectre chuckled, "Oh, this is gonna be funny." Looking to the man whom was speaking to him, the being simply laughed, "And that's a problem, why? I shepherd them, but to my devices, to what I want them to do. They kill who I want them to kill, plain and simple. What kind of fool would throw away the opportunity to use such powerful forces as his own personal hitmen, his own annihilators."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Drake teleported into the corner the room, trying his damnedest to keep out of the fight if it started.
It, on the other hand still worked up. 'You smell like the other guy. Meaning you're out of them. Meaning I'm not allowed to kill you.'
It ran its long tongue over its teeth, then smiled. 'Never said I couldn't rip your limbs off though.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Zigera chuckled, "Funny, the more pain you inflict, the stronger I get, not a recommended action, not a recommended action indeed." She smelled the air, and spoke again, "You don't smell like a dog, no, you smell more like rabid wolf, still, there's a leash." Looking to Darkion, she spoke again, after smelling the air, "Your scent, it is a rotting one, but not one that smells of pure corruption. Feels like a plague, something that can't help but spread and cause misery, though yours scent is a bit more controlled." Looking up toward Drake, she spoke again, only taking a small whiff of the air, "Fear, fear is what seeps from your scent, but your will smells strong too. Strange, both usually don't coincide." A rare gift she was born with, was the ability to read someone's aura with but a few whiffs of their scent.

Grey began to combine Genesis' energies with the area's shadows at this time, preparing for any upcoming inconveniences.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 am

Mawthrough practically dragged Chastity out of the room. Then he stopped.
"OK, before we go any further, I have to ask you something. Will you love me no matter what?"

Darkion couldn't resist a smirk.
"The urge to pass wind to see if that wrecks your nose is overwhelming."

"Oh, I dunno."
Jim Slim Badabim's eyes were suddenly burning with a fierce intensity.
"Perhaps an individual that's been on the receiving end. And wouldn't wish that kind of torment on anyone. Because that's kind of a horrible, horrible thing to do. And forgive me for the comments, sir, but I find myself kinda wishing to thump the crap out of you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 am

chastity looked up at mawthrough and smiled
"of course i will love you no matter what"
she tilted her head
"why do yo ask?"

"inflict pain? on me?..."
lilith busted into laughter
"i'd love to see you try, there has one been one person, and one person only who has been able to inflict pain on me. aside from that no one has even accomplished it"
he eyes glowed even brighter
"i think you little girl need a time out"
the area around them got darker next thing everyone knew then were surrounded by complete darkness
"welcome to my shadow void, there is only one way out of here"
all that could be seen was liliths glowing eyes moving towards zigeria
"i think ill just let you sit in here until you decide to apologize, not only to me but to everyone you have insulted"
she smiled but her smile couldnt be seen in the darkness
"you can run all you want in here but it wont get you anywhere"
she turned round and disappeared and reappeared in front of darkion, drake and everyone
"i apologize for dragging you all in here but i needed to create an area big enough for her not to escape"
as she said this something grabbed zigeria leg and arm, lilith chuckled
"and so it had begun"
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 am

Revan comes back with the 5000 gold in the sack that Gerald promises and he sees Rein still holding Cecil
"hmm maybe he is dead thought that he wold at least be awake by now" he says taking a seat on a rock
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next