HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 am

The goons holding Cecil up just laughed at Rein and riddiculed her for being a female. With words such as "Ha! A female can't be tough" or "HA! She thinks she can handle us how cute." after had finished, they looked down to see a puddle of blood below them. The one closest to Rein cocked back and uppercutted her sending her in the air slightly and falling back into a table breaking it in two.

The greaseballs sitting at the table had their guns pointed at both Cecil and Darkion. Fingers already on their triggers. They were prepared to kill. The goons were still holding Cecil up. Listen here" one greaseball said. "I dont give a rats ass what you want. You're going to come with me, so I can hand YOU, That Bitch, AND Cecil over. There is not a damn thing you can do about it." He said ever so confidently.

Cecil finally looked up, at what was going on in the bar. Rein was laying down, he was still being held. The thugs started to taunt Darkion and Cecil was basquing in it. He cleared his throat. And began to speak.

"And how do you intend to take All 3 of us in. You're all cowards. If I were to break free right now, and show up you and your boys, you would stop trying ever so vigilantly to claim a reward. Apparently you're too stupid to realize a concept such as life and death. So come on, shoot me. Show me the meaning of death. The reward is the same. Alive or dead."

The greaseball stood up and walked towards Cecil, Cecil spit on him once he walked over and was immediately greeted with a smack of a pistol. He was loving it. Finally he turned his gun and pressed it against Cecil's forehead. Pulling the trigger. A nice enter wound was there. Until it reformed. he then proceeded to waste a clip on him. All with the same result.

"Are you done?" he simply asked. And then his friends began to shoot at Darkion.

Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:45 am

Revan looked at shriek staying calm as he looked at his boss
"hmm aragant old time looks like he acted sooner than I thought he did. Should I deal with the intruder sir or do you want to take care of it yourself?"
Excalibur looked at lelonia and yelled at her
"How am I suppose to ask him if he is going to die."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 am

Lelonia didn't answer, she fired again, though right as the round was about to hit Shrike head on, he caught it, his entire left hand going skeletal as he did, while a bone plate underneath his skin pushed the bullet out of his head, though more blood seeped out. "You will do nothing, I'm going back into the academy........" His hand returned to normal, and he dropped the bullet, seeing as it began to burn away at the flesh on his hand. He still had a large hole in his forehead. With a sigh, Lelonia absorbed her weapon into her body.

"I don't care about your mission, I just wanted to try and shoot him, to test how quickly his armor would react. I now know, and will prepare accordingly." She leaped down from the tree. "Spectre says I can kill you now, if I want to." With that, she closed the distance between them, and put a revolver up against his forehead.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 am

Excalibur cursed
"So this is how it is going to end."

Revan shrugged and turned around
"Very well boss., think ill go take a nap by a tree and do something productive after that."
he then disapered and went to a nice tree a little bite away from the school when he saw lolina pointing her gun at Excalibur and yelled at them
"hey tool if your going to kill the other tool please make it fast so I can take a lovley nap it takes a little bit to transport souls after all."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:09 am

Lelonia retracted her gun, "You're not worth the bullet." And with that, she fired a round into a nearby tree, creating a white portal. Moments later, she leaped through, and vanished.

Shrike staggered through the halls, a great deal of attention being drawn to him.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:16 am

Revan looked at where lelonia had been
'So that is Spectres infamous assassin heard much about her and knowing her she will be back well now comes the fun part of playing cat and mouse."
he said with a chuckle

At that moment Excalibur looked at the Reaper
"You there I wish to speak to your master."

Revan looked at the fallen angel then laughed
"so your the new fallen angel that is going to bring down Micahel also doubt that will happen anytime soon buddy."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 am

'Maybe coming back here wasn't the best idea...' Drake muttered to himself.
Dropping down clumsily from the rafters, he began to tail Grey, making sure he stayed out of the man's line of sight.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 am

Grey's senses were disoriented as he continued, leaving him incapable of feeling the presence of the one pursuing him. He calmly entered the massive hall within the academy, by pushing open two massive doors, and slipped on inside. As he stepped further into the room, the presence of something massive could be felt inside, as the room temperature began to drop as well.

Shrike found his way back to his classroom, the bullet hole still presence on his forehead, and took his seat. Before any of the students could say a word, he said, "No one, and I mean no one, better disturb me......." As he placed his hand over his wound. It wasn't healing, and that's what worried him.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Excalibur looked angry when Revan said those words
"Which one item are you talking about

Revan laughed
"Why both tasks of course you see there are very few people that will testify agains Michael and My boss has a head injury that probably wont be healing anytime soon thanks to spectre inventing skills."

"I don't care I will try now give me something useful or ill kill you!
he said extremly angry
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am

Mawthrough laughed, and took her close.
"Come here my angel..."

Darkion's body shook with the force of the bullets slamming into him. Gore splatted all over the wall, blood gushing from ragged bullet wounds. His knees buckled and he slid to the ground.

For about one second. At which point he coolly got back up, his wounds not even healing. He was just ignoring them.
"Sorry about that, just felt like being dramatic," he said, dusting himself off.
"Now here's the good news. I'm not going to kill you."
He jerked his thumb over at Rein.
"Here comes the bad news. She is."
He then promptly walked over to the door leading out of the pub and casually leaned against the doorframe, blocking the exit.
"Rein, Cecil, have fun. I don't really do fisticuffs if I can avoid it..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 pm

He crept up to the doors that Grey had gone through, and slowly opened then, trying to slip in silently.

It was happy. For the first time in its memory, it was genuinely happy, as it sat in the gore splattered village, greedily devouring what used to be the residents.
It was happy, to just sit there, gorging itself, to get stronger. Because for the first time in its undeath, it actually had a purpose.
Granted the purpose was to kill someone, but it was far more focused, far more fixated, than it thought it could be. It yearned for the day that it could crush that breather in its bare hands, to rip it to pieces, and slowly consume every bit of them before they died.
But until then, it would feast, it would devour everything that crossed its path.

It had a purpose, and it was was more dangerous now than it had even been before.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm

As Grey continued to walk into the hall, a massive pool of shadow began to envelope the room, and from it, two massive, claw-like hands, tore from the shadows, and pulled up what appeared to be a torso, one that measured nearly thirty feet in height. Attached to it, was a head, shrouded in darkness, with two red eyes, glaring through it. Once the being had halfway torn itself from the shadows, Grey took a seat next to the statue of Lone, letting out a cool sigh. "Much better......." The thing he had brought forth from the darkness watched him quietly, and then, its eyes directed themselves towards Drake, though Grey was too woozy to detect him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:00 pm

chastity smiled and the two of them made love for two hours before taking a breather. after about a thirty min break they went at it again for another hour. chastity laid on the bed breathing heavy, completely exhausted from there 'exercise'. looking up at maw she smiled
"well...how...was that?"
she could barely keep her eyes opened but forced herself to stay awake
"i love you mawthrough"

rein got up and brushed herself off, she noticed a few scratches on her skin
"oh look, it seems you have damaged me"
she looked up at them her eyes glowing.
"now my turn, let me introduce you to my void"
the blood at their feet suddenly formed into a bubble, one that couldnt be broken. she started walking closer to them
"now then i wonder how long you boys can hold your breath?"
she tilted her head, the bubble started to fill with blood. rein ran her finger along the outside of the bubble, the blood covering her finger, the licked the blood off her finger
"mmmm"
the scratches on her skin suddenly healed
"nothing a little blood cant fix"
she walked over and sat on a stool, looking at the other men in the room
"now then, how about we have a little fun?"
she took a bottle and broke it on the bar. she picked up a shard, opening her hand she pressed the glass against her palm cutting it open, the blood dripping on the floor, she closed her eyes and inhaled sharply and let out a sigh as i she was enjoying it.
"come my minions"
for every drop of blood that hit the floor a minion appeared, snarling and growling. as she pulled the glass away the palm of her hand healed. around her stood 12 demon minions ready for their command to terrorize. she opened her eyes and looked around the bar agaiin
"now then who want it first?"
she smirked

lilith continued walking through the halls looking for drake
"now where did he go"
she decided to start calling him again, it worked before
"OH DRAKEY WHERE ARE YOU...COME HERE BOY"
she whistled
" NOW WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 am

Shrike holds his hand over the bullet wound, and sighs, "Can't get any sleep with this still here.......what to do.....what to do......." He spoke with a yawn.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 am

Revan laughed
"jeez you get angry easily don't you when prodded but, fine if you want something useful then Grim wont be able to help you because A. He has bullet in him and B.He is still trying to figure some of the things so I am the only real option you have and i require fun things for me to help."

He said strecthing

fine what do you want"
Excalibur looked at him with some anger in his eyes

Revan shrugged his shoulder
"I don't know at the moment but ill come up with something in the mean time, travel to Salmencia you will find an Old man named Ebanezer he is a Necromancer a really old Necromancer some say the first but, I don't buy the rumor."

A Necromancer how many more creatures of night must I converse with.?"
He sayed with Gritted teeth

Last edited by Skittles670 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 am

He froze. He had no idea what that thing was, but had a feeling that isn't wasn't anything nice.
'Oh, hi. Hello. How are you?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:59 am

Grey looked up from where he sat, as his exposed wounds froze. "So someone else has wondered into my sanctuary......bothersome........." The being whom was halfway emerged from the shadows felt immensely powerful, and yet, it was a pure being, one without a lick of evil inside of it. Speaking aloud, Grey said, "Meet my soul, in all its......I don't know what kind of glory, but there's gotta be something along those lines." He took a sip from his flask again.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 am

Drake frowned. 'You have got to be the single most emo person I've ever met. Seriously. Are all Entity people this dysfunctional?'
He started to slowly walk around the room.
'You're all self hating and crap, and that Zigera girl is certifiable. If this a recurring pattern with you people, then I'm surprise you two haven't offed yourselves yet. I'm not even sure if it's you honestly cursing yourself, or if you're going for the brooding emotional thing that girls seem to fawn over.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Grey shrugged, "Whatever you say. This place is a sanctuary, because its built to aid shadow users in suppressing most of their power. Also, a room filled with light, and a room lacking light, give me the same spectrum of sight. Besides, if I let my soul out of my body within the combat room, or on the grounds, I'd likely scare some initiates or something." He spoke more relaxed now, "My mother is working on helping repair the girl's psyche, cause when an entity is fully released, well......it'll shatter your mind. Only reason I'm not as bad off, is simply because my mind and soul are separate. Its a damning condition though. Wouldn't recommend it." The soul shadow began to compact itself, placing all of its power into a smaller form, "Genesis wants to consume and corrupt, Oblivion wants to destroy, Dageroth to manipulate, entities are fucked up beings, and their shells are merely along for the ride. I'm going to change that." His eyes started to gleam white, "Helps, when you have more than one soul inhabiting you, one with the experience and will needed to suppress the mental programming each entity forces upon its wielder." Looking to the ceiling, he said aloud, "If I could rid myself of Genesis, I would, but I haven't found a proper means to do so, not without causing genocide."

Shrike stood up from his seat, and abrupt said aloud, "Class dismissed!!!" Before running out of it, taking his polearm with him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 am

Mawthrough was shaking, almost collapsing completely, but he was locked in a state not too dissimilar from having a ridiculously hot bath. On one level, the activity was so intense and consuming due to her radiating power in archangel form, but on the other hand it felt so good he would rather commit genocide than stop.
"I want... to go... again..." he snarled, taking her fiercely once more...

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 am

Zigera sat in the void of Oblivion, holding her legs, however, she seemed comfortable, looking up at the entity, "You want to destroy, we can destroy, just not mindlessly. We needn't hurt one another to accomplish our goals, you have power, and I have tactics. Combine both and we are effective, separate they are minor." The being kept quiet, not saying a word to her. A moment later, Zigera awoke, Serriola holding onto her hand, with a comforting smile, Maleficus standing a short distance away from them.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:44 am

'You could just let my master rip it out of you. Though that would be painful, and probably result in you being drained of every bit of life.'
He pondered for a while. 'Though, that would probably be good for you. So...interested?'
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Revan laughed at the naive angle
"Your fallen now better get used to it now go to Salmencia and look for an old man named Ebaniezer he will help you with whatever it is your trying to do in heaven, now if you excuse me im going somewhere nice and taking a nap with that he jumped in a nearby shadow and disappered."

Excalibur yelled after where Revan just was
"Wait how am I suppose to get there, sigh well better start walking."

With that Excalibur started walking down the roads using road signs to go and find this old necromancer in a far away city.

Revan pooped a good distance away settled beneath some trees and decided it was time for a nap and with it he soundly fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Something within Grey tried to take control as he heard those words, however, Grey remained in full control, "Most days, I would have taken that offer. Truly. I have another plan. I'm going to find Omega, and have her obliterate Genesis. That way, he'll never harm anyone ever again, and I can finally cleanse myself of his sins. While Genesis is within me, and while I'm within these walls, controlling his power should be easier for me. I'll use that time to find Omega. I've got plenty to do before my death, dying while having Genesis ripped from me isn't part of the beginning of that plan." Midnight began to pulse from within its holster, trying to fly out. Grey took the time to think at this time, "So, your master is hunting entities?" He asked calmly. The soul shadow had compacted into a dark version of Grey, wielding a copy of Midnight in one hand, while Sidewinder rested in the other.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:44 am

Drake shrugged. 'Well, not specifically Entities. He's just after powerful people. Your lady friend was the one that drew his attention to the Entities. Sucks to be you guys, by the way.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next