HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:02 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Nijuu smiled gently. "Well, you've made me even more happy." She said, as she move towards Grey in the tub. She placed both her hands on his face, and kissed him passionately. "I'm so happy...happier than I ever knew I could be."

Amalia stared at Shrike with a blank expression on her face. "How does one apply lore in combat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Grey smiled, "You make every day brighter for me...........every day....." He placed his hand on her bare stomach, "You feeling better?"

Shrike pointed to her scales, "Being able to spot just one little identification of race during combat can save your life, and keep you from being surprised."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Nijuu's skin seemed to tremble at Grey's touch. She looked at Grey, then looked away from him. "I-I'm sorry...." her voice trailed off, as her eyes began to water.

Amalia lifted her wings from were they were wrapped around her shoulders. "I suppose my wings wouldn't have given me away before my scales?" She tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Grey sighed, "Its okay Nijuu, you went through a traumatic experience today....its to be expected, when he imitated my flesh.....and face.....my voice......everything.....but he cannot imitate my feelings, nor my heart......." He took her hand, and held it close to where his heart resided, "Can you feel my heart....my love....?"

Shrike spoke aloud, "Wings are different, in most, they can be hidden. And with some, they can be added. But skin, skin is different, the aura is different, the eyes are different. And movement as well." He sat down in his chair, and pointed to his bathroom, "If you want, you can take a soak in there, maybe gather your thoughts on today, I'm going to sleep for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Nijuu looked at her hand, placed on Grey's chest, then looked at Grey. "Yes, I can feel your heart...your soul too.." She replied, as a loving expression formed on her face. "I can't stand the thought of my body being scared of your touch." A tear escaped her eye, as she spoke.

Amalia nodded her head. "It would be nice to wash the blood out of my hair." She thought out loud. "Thanks." She said, as she walked into the bathroom. She didn't want to break anything with her wings, so she took care to undress without knocking anything over. She stepped into a warm water shower, allowing the water to pelt her head gently, as she washed the blood from it. When she was done, she wrapped herself in a towel, and walked out of the bathroom.
Seeing Shrike sleeping, she tilted her head slightly, in wonderment. 'That cloth over his eyes...what does it do?' She thought to herself, as she walked over to him, and attempted to take the cloth of his eyes with her index finger and thumb.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Grey smiled, then stepped back, as began to weave with shadows in the air, "I'm going to make you a new dress now.....what would you like it to look like?"

Shrike jumped upon having his eyes exposed to the light, the cloth that was covering them falling to the floor. He did not have pupils, instead, he had crosses in their stead. "What's going on.......what....." He spotted Amalia and let out a sigh of relief, but then, looked confused, "Umm.....your....uh...missing some clothes......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:29 pm

"Look like?!" Nijuu tilted her head in thought. "Ah...the first dress my mother left for me before she was...well...let's not get into that...it was a short Chinese style dress. It was purple with little gold flowers. It was sleeveless, perfect for spring or summer. Every time I wore it, I thought of her."

Surprised by Shrike's sudden awakening, she dropped her towel. "Oh....I'm..." then she realized that she was naked. Her face turned red, as she wrapped her wings around herself, covering her nakedness.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Grey began to weave according to the description, matching the designs perfectly, until finally, on the floor, lie a kimono of exquisite quality. "What do you think?"

Shrike fell out of his chair and onto the floor when he saw her naked, "Uh....umm....I don't know.....uhh......" He was acting like a child who had never seen a naked woman before.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Nijuu smiled, as she got out of the tub. "It's beautiful." She hugged Grey. "You even matched my measurements perfectly." She added, as she picked up the kimono...then it dawned on her...undergarments.

Amalia turned her back to Shrike, so he wouldn't see any more of her...not like she could take back what happened. "You....you surprised me...." she said, not being able to look at Shrike. 'First he hugs me, then he kisses me...now he's seen me naked....of all things to happen...' She thought to herself, as her heart began to race.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Grey thought for a moment, "Oh....one moment........" He weaved within the air a set of cloth, and when he was finished, onto the floor dropped a lace set of undergarments, perfect to her measurements, "I always forget the last essentials...hehehe......."

Shrike, no longer in shock, stood up, and walked over to her. With a concerned look in his eyes, he asked, after wrapping his arms gently around her, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Nijuu looked at the undergarments that Grey had made her, then looked at Grey. "I almost forgot them too." She whispered, as she began to get dressed. She turned around. "Would you mind helping me with this?" She asked, waiting for Grey to hook her bra.

Amalia gasped softly, as Shrike wrapped his arms around her. "I-I'm fine..." she replied in a quiet tone. "Just in shock..." She added, as her voice trailed off. She then lowered her head slightly, looking at Shrike's arms. "Yo...you're holding me..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Grey took the bra clamps together with his hands, and hooked them together, then placed a warm kiss on the back of her neck, "Like that?"

Shrike tilted his head, "Something wrong with that? You seemed in shock, so I gave you a hug......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Nijuu held her lips close together, as Grey hooked her bra, and kissed her neck. "Yes." She whispered.

Amalia continued to stare at Shrike's arms. "That's how this all started; remember?" She whispered. "You hugged me when I set my home on fire, then you kissed me to stop me from crying...and...and now...you've seen me naked..." with each word she spoke, her tone became softer and softer.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Shrike tilted his head, "I can't stand by, and watch a wounded person suffer. I see the damage done, and I want to repair it Amalia, I want to see you smile, I want to feel happy.....and Minerva taught me that a hug starts it all......"

Grey traced his finger up her spine, then placed both of his hands on her shoulders, "Would you like a massage before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Amalia lowered head and little more. "Then where do we go from here?" She asked in a whisper. "Another kiss...another hug?...I don't know what's supposed to happen next..."

Nijuu giggled softly, as Grey ran his finger up her spine. "A massage sounds perfect." She replied, as she looked over her shoulder at Grey, with a gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Grey placed both of his hands on her upper back, and began to rub her muscles firmly, wanting to relieve the tension in her back.

Shrike sighed, "We needn't do anything, if you so wish......." He turned her around, and looked her in the eyes, with his own white ones, "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Nijuu closed her eyes. It seemed that her body was able to tell the difference between Grey's touch and Genesis' touch. She could feel the tension draining from her. "I needed this." She whispered.

Amalia looked into Shrike's eyes. If it was at any other time, or any one else, his eyes might have frightened her, or at the very least creeped her out. Her face was still red from when he had seen her in the nude, and her wings kept her body covered for the most part. "Honestly..." she moved her eyes away from his..."...I...I want...to...kiss you..." she said in a soft tone, not sure if he had heard her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Grey began to move her muscles around between his fingers, using his thumbs to weave them, "Well I'm glad I can be of surface my love."

Shrike separated from her for a second, and walked over to his bed, "Why don't we do that then, but right here.......that way......you won't have to worry about falling over or anything......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Nijuu looked over her shoulder and smiled warmly. "I love you, Grey." She spoke softly.

This only seemed to make Amalia's face turn more red. She hesitated for a moment, then finally followed Shrike to the bed. She sat next to him, trying to place the more flesh, and less controllable parts of her wings, over each other, so he could see anything. She then looked at Shrike, then looked away. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. "...you must think I'm being silly..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Shrike smiled, "Not really......" And a moment later, he planted a kiss on her lips.

Grey continued to massage her back, "And I love you, my esper goddess........." He then worked his way back up her spine, massaging each node between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh I don't feel like a goddess, my love." Nijuu spoke softly, as more and more tension drained from her, as Grey massaged her back and now her spine.

Surprised, Amalia froze, her eyes dilating slightly, as Shrike kissed her. After a moment or two, she allowed herself to be drawn into Shrike's kiss. She closed her eyes, and began to kiss Shrike back.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Grey started to kiss each muscle that he massaged on her back, "Well I consider my treatment of your body worship....so your my goddess......and I am your humble.....loving devotee........"

Shrike parted lips with Amalia, and asked, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Nijuu closed her eyes. "No..not my devotee.." she whispered. "If I am to be a goddess, you are to be a god, for a god can only do to me, what you do to me." She said, as she turned around, placing her hand on Grey's chest.

Amalia licked her lips, and opened her eyes slowly, as she shook her head. "No...it was...comforting.."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Shrike placed his hand on her naked though, "Would you like to try more?"

Grey smiled, "Then we are best compared to mortals, and that is something I can agree on with you......" He finished massaging her back, "Now my love.....if you would be so kind as to get your dress on, we can go and relax in the sky, in a land with few people to bother us......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Nijuu nodded her head, as she put on her dress. She then walked towards Grey, and hugged him. "A place where I don't have to think about anything else, other than the two of us?"

Amalia began to blush again, as she slowly moved her gaze to Shrike's. Again, she found herself not wanting to say no...if Shrike was any one else, she might have killed him after seeing her in the nude, or at the very least mortally wounding him. She nodded her head slowly. "Be gentle?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next