HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey and smiled faintly. "And if we were to have children one day?" She asked out of curiosity.

Amalia folded her arms. "It must make concentrating difficult at times; no?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Grey smiled, kissing her on the forehead, as he turned off the water, "I would love them......especially with you......and I would protect them with my life......I would let no one harm out little ones....."

Shrike nodded, "You have no idea........." Trying to say it in a funny tone.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's arm, smiling warmly. "Would you want children with me one day....even after what happened with...him..." She asked at length.

"I suppose I wouldn't." Amalia retorted at length. "I'm taking these weapons with me, if you don't mind." She said, as she looked at Shrike. "I'm going to burn this house down too."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Grey was cleaning her abdomen with a rag when she asked that, "Nijuu........" He kissed her neck very gently, and looked her in the eyes, "At this moment, I don't want children with anyone else in this world, except you........." Next he started to wash her hair, his hands very gentle as he did this.

Shrike tilted his head, "I've plenty of room where I live for weapons, but why burn the house?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Nijuu smiled softly. "I feel the same way, my love." She said, as she locked her gaze on Grey's eyes. "I don't want any one else, but you."

Amalia gathered the weapons. "This house isn't a safe place any more, and I don't want any other low lives to inhabit it."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Grey continued looking her in the eyes, not able to speak, he simply finished rinsing her hair. Next, he ran a rag along her leg, hoping that he was washing away her sadness.

Shrike shrugged, "I guess that makes sense." He steadily walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:43 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
The elevator opened at the penthouse, and Effros walked out.
'Honey! I'm home! What's for dinner?'

Lilith walked up to Effros
"If your looking for Elsa she is in the bath, she said she didnt want to be disturbed."
She looked in the direction of the bathroom."She has been in there for quite a while"

Elsa had placed a washcloth over her eyes, she was soo relaxed she had fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Nijuu grabbed Grey's arm, stopping him from washing her. She locked her blue eyes on his, though it looked like she was about to burst into tears. "He made himself look like you..." she said at length.

Amalia nodded her head once, as she walked out of the basement, and outside.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Grey closed his eyes, and pressed his forehead against her, "I know.....that's the way Genesis plays.....he's horrid....he's a manipulator.....he knows how to act like me......he knows my wants, my wishes, my fears, and he knows how to hurt those I love........and that is why I can forgive you.......because to hurt me, he expects me to throw you away....or hurt you.....I could never do either......."

Shrike sliced open a black portal, and waited for Amalia to step through.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Nijuu shook her head. "I was so frightened." She replied. "When he revealed his face to me, I was afraid...not of him trying to hurt me...but because he used me to hurt you." She moved her blue gaze to Grey's eyes.

Amalia walked over to the house, and threw a lit book of matches into the house. She turned and walked towards Shrike with an expression on her face like she was about to break down into tears.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Grey didn't open his eyes, "I'm hurt, I'm not going to lie....I can't lie to you.....but all I wanna do right now......is just sit here, and comfort you, and wipe away your tears, and make your sadness go away.......all I wanna do is banish your sadness....." His lips were close to hers.

Shrike felt as though he needed to do something, so he merely opened his arms, walked over to Amalia, and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Nijuu leaned into Grey, and kissed him softly. "You are." She whispered after she broke the kiss. "Every second you are here with me, makes me unexplainably happy." She locked her blue eyes on his. "I never want to be out of your arms again."

A stunned expression formed on Amalia's pale features. Of all things, she never expected that Shrike would hug her. As she stood there, being hugged by Shrike, she lost her composure to hold back her tears, and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Grey nuzzled her, "I have an idea, on how to make your worries wash away further......" He opened his eyes, looking her within her own.

Shrike placed his hand on the back of her head, "Its okay.....I know what its like....to lose everything....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey and smiled warmly. "How?" She asked in a soft tone, keeping her forehead resting on Grey's forehead.

At this point, Amalia broke down completely. Her body shaking as she wept.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Grey responded by saying, "I'm taking you somewhere away from all distractions, a place where we can relax, and a place where I can spend every waking minute causing you to scream out in ecstasy........to forgot....the bad......and value the good.......does that sound like somewhere.....you would enjoy?"

Shrike held her up, and had no clue on how to cheer her up, so he simply did what came natural, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Nijuu kissed Grey softly. "Yes. I would enjoy that." She whispered. "Anywhere you are, I'd be more than happy to be there with you."

A stunned expression formed on Amalia's face, as Shrike kissed her. Not know what else to do, she allowed him to kiss her...her tears ceasing almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Shrike stepped away from her, "There, you feeling better, I'd hate to say a fellow warrior cry."

Grey smiled, "Then lets get you cleaned up.......kay? And then I'll make you a new dress.....something that......I can.....move around easier.....hehehe......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Nijuu smiled, and nodded her head. "Kay." She said after a short giggle.

"Now it's replaced by something else...shock..." Amalia said. "I really don't know what I'm supposed to say."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Shrike looked away, "......yeah......I don't know much of what to say either, haven't really kissed anyone else before......"

Grey continued to help wash her, knowing exactly where he needed to take Nijuu to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 pm

"So that's two firsts for us." Amalia said without thinking, as she moved her gaze to her now burning home...well...former home.

Nijuu rested her head on the side of the tub, watching Grey's face intently. Though her strength was slowly returning to her, Grey, taking care of her like this, she imagined this must have been how he looked at her after she had healed him. She smiled softly. "You remembered how we met." She said, as she thought back to what Grey had said to her while she had no memories of him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Grey nodded, "Of course, I may have been bloody, beaten, impaled, and half conscious, but I could never forget meeting you, never the first my eyes met your azure eyes."

Shrike placed his hand on her shoulder, "Let us go back to the academy, to where its safe, to where you can relax....and be at ease......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Nijuu began to blush. "What other memories were you going to describe to me?" She asked. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Amalia nodded her head. "I'd like that." She said, as she turned her back to her burning childhood home.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Grey whispered to her, "Well, I was going to talk about how you kicked my ass into gear, and got me to stop feeling sorry for myself.....and then I might have begun to describe how you saved my life again....and how it felt to embrace you.......for the first time....."

Shrike brought her through the portal, and led her through the academy, until they were back at his room. The pile of tests was back in order, up on his desk.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Nijuu's smile continued to grow as Grey spoke. She sat up in the tub, and placed her hand on his. "I hope somewhere in there you'd mention how happy you've made me?"

The expression drained from Amalia's face, seeing that his room had yet more papers. "Can't you just give your students some kind of applied tests?" She asked as she looked at Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Shrike nodded, "I do, part of their lesson is to learn patience, the other part is to apply the lore in combat."

Grey smiled, "I would have begun with that.......I did tell her I missed seeing how happy I was able to make her......"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next