HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Amalia scooped one of the chains in her hand, and brought it to her mouth. She focused her breath on the chain, hoping that the chain would hold her cooling breath long enough to numb the pain. She then gently placed the chain back on the bed, and looked at Shrike. "We need healers." She told him. "I don't have the skill to stop this much bleeding, nor to remove the chains."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:06 am

Shrike looked to the door, "I don't know of any healers capable of repairing an arch demon's body......"

Grey awoke with Nijuu laying on top of him, a smile spread across his face.

Ezekiel felt the soul of someone familiar to him re-enter the realm of earth, and closed up his son's journal, immediately heading for the door a second later.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 am

Amalia began to rip up the sheets on the bed, to use them as bandages. "Anyone would be better than no one, my love." She said, as she wrapped some of the ripped up sheets around Minerva's body. "I'm sorry if it's too tight." She said to Minerva.

Nijuu woke slowly. She folded her arms in front of her, and rested her chin on her hands. "Good morning." She spoke softly, as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:47 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
She straighten herself and looked at him with a raise brow
"and what fun would that be, what is it you wanted to do Effros?"

'Nothing...just messing around.'
Then he straightened up. 'Anyway. I believe you promised tea?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:03 am

Elsa eyed him for a few moments. She then glanced over at the clock
"Ah yes tea, I'm assuming you will be joining me for evening tea then?"
she turned and walked back into her bedroom, picking up the clothes that were laid out on her bed and proceeded to get dressed.
"I believe Lilith is heating the kettle and preparing the tea for us.."
she paused for a moment and stared off in the distance as if she was thinking.
"I do hope she knows how to make proper tea. Why don't you go out and make sure she is, and make sure she knows exactly the typs of tea to make and how to make it, you know what i like"
she continued dressing
"I hope she knows what she is doing, you know how much i HATE my tea being ruined"
she walked back into the washroom hanging up the towel making sure it was perfect
"I'll be out in just a moment"

Lilith was out in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to finish heating. She searched the cupboard looking for the tea, which she had managed to find. In the cupboard were several different teas and different brands of the same tea. she stared at the cupboard blankly
"Soo...many..ive never..."
she blinked
"This woman must really love her tea.."
she had no clue what to choose
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:07 pm

He gave a bow.
'Of course, m'lady.' Effros said, before turning and walking to the kitchen, where he found Lilith, looking very bewildered.
'So, I see you've found the Cupboard of Forgotten Tea. She really loves the stuff.' He moved closer, and whispered in her ear. 'Some would call it an addiction.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Lilith let out a giggle
"I would say i have to agree"
She looked over at Effros
"so which one do I use?"
the kettle started whistling and lilith waled over to turn off the stove
"In all my life i dont believe i have ever seen that much tea"

Elsa walked over to the table where she had set her skull down while she was taking her bath. she picked it up and held it at eye level looking into it
"I need to come up with a better way to carry your around"
she lowered the skull and pet it with her other hand. She then walked out of the bedroom and into the sitting room and settled herself onto her chair waiting for her tea
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Minerva had already passed out due to the pain.  Shrike picked her up, and ran out of the room with Amalia, heading for the med center.

Grey looked to her, "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Amalia followed Shrike closely, but soon found her new tail to be more of a hindrance than anything else. She turn a corner, and crash into a wall...turn another corner, knock someone over. "Sorry!" Amalia called to the person she knocked over, still following Shrike.

Nijuu nodded her head. "I did." She replied. "I seem to get a better sleep if I fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Shrike continued on his path through the academy, Minerva's heart rate slowing down.

Ezekiel had arrived at the gate of the academy, and walked on in, ignoring the guards. His presence was extremely dark, taking the breathe away from all around him as he passed.

Grey kissed her forehead, "And I always sleep more comfortably with you on top of me......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I suppose we have a little one to get ready for when we get home." She thought out loud, as she stared into Grey's eyes. "I bet they'll have your eyes, love." She said, as her smile grew.

Amalia turned another corner, and crashed into the wall. She grunted lowly, noticing that Shrike was a good distance ahead of her. 'I pray we aren't too late.' She thought to herself, as she started off in a run again, knocking over someone else as she stumbled. "Sorry!" She called behind her, as she followed Shrike.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Grey placed his hand on her belly, "I bet they'll have your kindness.........and your loving heart......."

Shrike arrived in the med center, and watched as the knights began to try and patch her up, however, to no avail, could they get the bleeding to stop, as Minerva's body began to go cold.

Ezekiel was rushing for their location now, the look of a killer in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Amalia stopped at the door of the med center, breathing heavily, as she looked at the floor. When she caught her breath, she looked at Shrike, and walked towards him, not knowing what she should say, or do.

Nijuu smiled, as she kissed Grey softly. "Both of our loving hearts." She corrected him when she broke their kiss.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Grey nuzzled her, "Yes indeed......"

Shrike didn't know what to do as he held Minerva's hand, and her eyes went shut. She was on the verge of breathing her last. The powers of everyone in the vicinity began to fade at this moment, as Ezekiel walked into the room. With a syringe in his hand, he injected Minerva, and looked to Amalia, "You're all mortal for the remaining hour, use that time to fix her with technology....." He began to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 pm

A puzzled expression formed on Amalia's face, as Ezekiel spoke to her. She blinked a few times, and looked at Shrike, then back to Ezekiel, whom was about to leave the room. "Wait." Amalia called to him. "What did you do to her? and who are you?" She asked.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "Should we tell your mother and sisters when we get home?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Ezekiel continued to walk, several black feathers falling from his coat. The knights began to pull the chains from Minerva's body, and patch her up, placing an air machine over her mouth to keep her breathing.

Grey thought for a moment, "Maybe we can wait till my mother's birthday......that'll be a nice surprise.....after she lost........" He stopped speaking, his lip shaking.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Nijuu hugged Grey. "I am so sorry, my love." She said, still hugging Grey.

Amalia followed Ezekiel, not repeating her questions. "Thank you." She called to Ezekiel as he walked away. She looked on the floor, picking up one of the black feathers.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Name: Tynan Nightengale
Race: hellhound/knight
Powers/weaknesses: he has extraordinary regenerating abilities, even for a half knight...however, in extreme situations, this may be hindered. He is able to draw on some abilities of a hellhound, however he cannot transform into a hellhound. He is resistant to heat, and flame, and his body temperature makes it seem he's in a state of constant fever/sickness. His skin is also fortified by his hellhound blood; however, when he is not able to regenerate, this is one of the first things to be sacrificed in order to keep up with regeneration.  Though he is not as strong as most knights, or most hellhounds, he more than makes up for this in speed.
Weapon+Style: carries two guns that look like revolvers. The bullets in these guns are his own blood...more so his hellhound blood...to do this, he is not capable of transforming into a hellhound, but he thinks this is a good trade off. Subsequently, his guns need to draw his blood every time he fires a bullet, in long, drawn out battles, this can be life threatening, even with his extraordinary regeneration.
Details: Though he can be somewhat immature, he can be very serious when he needs to be.
Backstory: Tyanan's mother was a knight, and upon his birth, his mother was forced to give him up. Subsequently, he has no knowledge of his younger twin sisters. (more to follow as time goes on)

Spoiler:

Name: Kerri Lockheart
Race: Knight
Powers/weakness: she has extraordinary regenerating abilities, which suffers if she's been injured too much. She is capable of healing others, though most times, she does not, and leaves that kind of thing for her twin sister to do. She is incredibly strong, and fast, though again, like her regeneration, this suffers when she's taken too much damage. Both Kerri and her twin sister Kari are capable of feeling the pain of others within a 75 mile radius. This is supposed to make them better knights, according to their parents, though Kerri has learned to suppress this, so she can prioritize while fighting. She does have another ability that will only be 'unlocked' when she turns 18.
Weapon+Style: Kerri prefers guns over any other weapon, however, while training one day, she had come to prefer gunblades. She also keeps a dagger strapped to her leg.
Details: Kerri is very serious by nature. She very rarely smiles, unless she is with her twin. In the company of her twin sister Kerri seems more 'relaxed' though when she is not in her company she has been described as a 'hard ass'. Kerri is also fiercely protective of Kari, since she is a few minutes older than Kari.
Backstory: Kerri and her twin sister were raised by their parents until the day they took them to the Knight's academy. Soon after, both disappeared. They are both unaware of their elder brother, Tynan.

Name: Kari Lockheart
Race: Knight
Powers/weaknesses: she has extraordinary regenerating abilities, though this suffers if she cannot control the pain she feels from others, and if she's taken too much damage. Like her twin, she is very strong, and very fast, which also suffers under the same circumstances as her regenerative abilities. Kari is an excellent healer, and is currently learning to heal as many mortals heal each other (i.e..surgery). Like Kerri, she is able to feel the pain of others within a 75 mile radius, and she can suppress this to an extent. If she cannot suppress this, or she's taken too much damage, this can be life threatening in extreme situations. She also has another ability which will 'unlock' upon turning 18.
Weapon+Style: Like Kerri, Kari uses a gunblade, so as to fight better when they have to fight together. She also has a dagger strapped to her leg.
Details: Kari is a warm hearted girl. She is kind to all, and dislikes very few people, if any at all. She is more patient than Kerri can be at times. Though more people find Kari more agreeable than her sister Kerri, she can be quite stubborn.
Backstory: Kari and her twin sister were raised by their parents until the day they took them to the Knight's academy. Soon after, both disappeared. They are both unaware of their elder brother, Tynan.

Kari is on the right, Kerri is on the left

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinimagami on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Grey's eyes were shut, his arms shaking, he couldn't speak, he just kept his face against her chest.

Ezekiel continued to walk, and upon leaving the academy doors, he drew out wings, and flew off.

Shrike was relieved as they began to repair the damage done to Minerva, and walked from the room, letting the doctors work. He approached Amalia, and hugged her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Nijuu continued to hold Grey, running her fingers through his hair. "I'm here for you, my love. I'm not going anywhere." She whispered softly.

Amalia rested her hand on Shrike's as he hugged her from behind. She turned her head, to look at him, then moved her gaze back to the feather in her hand. "Do you know who that was?" She asked.

Tynan made his way to the shooting range of the Knight academy. Everyone seemed to be in a rush today. After nearly being tackled by one of the other students, he decided to take the long way.

Kerri and Kari both sat outside of the the academy. Kerri with her arms folded, and leaning against the academy's wall, and Kari, standing out in the sun.
"Where do you think Grey is?" Kari asked, as she turned back to Kerri.
Kerri shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows." She replied. "Don't worry, Kari. Grey will be back to give us our gunblades."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Shrike simply said aloud, "From that aura, it could be one person. That was the angel of death......."

Grey looked up at her, tears streaming from his eyes, "Thank you......."

Zigera was unloading on the firing course, destroying the center of the 500 meter bulls eye with every shot.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:26 pm

This only served to confuse Amalia more. "Why would he come here?" She asked Shrike, as she rolled the feather between her index finger and thumb.

Nijuu gently kissed Grey's tears, not wanting to wipe them from his eyes. "You're welcome, my love."

Tynan walked into the shoot range, as Zigera unloaded on the target. "Wow...I'm pretty sure it's dead now." He joked.

Kari walked over to her twin, and tilted her head slightly. "What should we do until Grey gets back with our gunblades?" She asked.
Kerri shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you want to do, Kari."
Kari grabbed her sister's hand, and pulled her out into the sun. "Let's go shopping then."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Zigera continued firing, her rounds becoming far more evident in appearance, appearing to be giant, metal spikes that were now piercing the wall, "Not yet......"

Grey hugged her, "Well my dear, are you ready to return to the world below?"

Shrike looked to Minerva, "She's his wife......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Tynan tilted his head. "You're going to cut it in half with all those bullets." He joked, with a slight chuckle.

"Minerva's is his wife?!" Amalia said, almost in a tone of disbelief. "I did not know that angels could marry." She said, as she looked at Shrike. "Come to think of it, I did not think they left heaven."

Nijuu pouted slightly. "Aww...but it's so beautiful here." She cuddled Grey, for a few minutes. "But I suppose we should go back, we can't tell your family our news if we're here."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Zigera continued firing into the target, completely destroying it, then turned to him, "Complete annihilation.....that is what i require of my targets......" Her eyes were glowing red.

Shrike nodded, walking to his room with Amalia, "Celestials are just like humans, they need to breed like them, and some choose to take the company of another permanently." Looking back at the med center, he said, "Why don't we go back to the room and rest.....it'll be a while before she's awake......" with a smile, he said, "I have a few new ideas on how you and I can relax....."

Grey nodded, "Exactly....now.....to find our clothes....." He looked around, "Wherever they are........." He laughed aloud.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next