HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:42 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Tynan unfolded his arms, looking at Zigera with an inquisitive expression. "Your eyes are very unusual...umm...striking...I mean striking."

Amalia smiled warmly, then suddenly realized that she was wearing only her undergarments. Her face then turned red, as she blushed. "That sounds like a good idea. I don't want anyone else to see me in my unmentionables." She whispered.

Nijuu sat up slightly, and looked around. "Oh...I really don't remember..." she said, as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:08 pm

The glow of her eyes wore off, and they were revealed to be pitch black, with golden pupils. The moment he commented on them, her knee was sent into his abdomen. "Are you making fun of my eyes, that's a sure way to get killed!"

Grey placed his hand on his head, "Well, i could hide us with some shadow energy if you'd like, and use my shadow speed once we get outside of the academy to get to my room, think that'd work? I'm a little too tired to coherently make you some clothing......sadly....." As he spoke, he morphed on a set of black, silk pants, and leather boots.

Shrike quickly ushered her into his room, and shut the door. "Alright my dear. Shall we go take a bath again before we start?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Tynan grunted lowly, though the sudden strike barely phased him. "No...quite the opposite." He replied. "It was supposed to be a compliment."

Nijuu nodded her head. "I suppose I could borrow some clothes when we get back." She replied, as she rose to her feet.

Amalia shook her head. "How about the shower?" She suggested. "I can't say for sure that I won't freeze the water in the bath, as soon as I touch it, so soon after a rage."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Zigera rose an eyebrow. No one had ever complimented her eyes other than her mother, and her brother, so this was new to her. She stepped back, not apologizing.

Grey chuckled, lifting her up into his arms, "You ready to return?"

Shrike walked with her into the bathroom, "That'd be great......" Then locked the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Tynan straightened his stance, looking directly into Zigera's eyes. "Though, I think I like your eyes better now." He said, with a slight coy smile.

Nijuu nodded her head. "Yes." She replied.

Amalia smiled, as she pulled Shrike towards her, and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Shrike kissed Amalia, as the water began to run, his eyes shut, a smile spread across his lips.

Grey took her through a shadow portal, just as a man with black wings flew off, and used shadow speed to arrive at his room, and set Nijuu down on his bed. "Well that was close....."

Zigera sighed, "You're annoying."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Amalia smiled, as she nuzzled Shrike, as she hugged him tightly. "I was so scared." She whispered.

Nijuu looked at Grey with a puzzled expression. "What was close, love?" She asked, having not seen anything since before Grey stepped in the portal, since she had closed her eyes.

Tynan chuckled. "It's my charm, my dear." He retorted, as he bowed slightly to Zigera. "The name is Tynan Nightengale, by the way."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:27 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lilith let out a giggle
"I would say i have to agree"
She looked over at Effros
"so which one do I use?"
the kettle started whistling and lilith waled over to turn off the stove
"In all my life i dont believe i have ever seen that much tea"

He chuckled. 'She has me collect this stuff for her. Despite her appetite for tea, she just never runs out.'
He moved up to the cupboard, his finger on his lips as his eyes scanned the contents.
'Hmm...based on her mood, and time of day, we want something from the far left, something exotic and sweet.'
Moving his hand into the cupboard, he grabbed a small wooden box, with ornate artwork on it.'
'Here we go. Some Oolong, fruity taste to it. Put this it the china pot over there, then pour in the water, then, stir it after a minute. OK?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:45 am

She fired a round into a target along a path that went right next to Tynan's head, "I am Oblivion's flesh puppet, Zigera."

Grey chuckled, "Almost slipped up for a second, that would have been bad, I want only myself to be able to see you like this."  As he spoke, there was a knock on his door, "You may want to get under the covers."

Shrike held her hands with his own, "I know......but you were so brave.....and you lightened my spirits, in the realm of hell......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:39 am

Tynan tilted his head slightly. "Flesh puppet?!" He said, as he raised his brow slightly, unphased by Zigera firing a bullet passed his head. "That does not sound very pleasant at all."

Nijuu nodded her head, as she pulled back the blanket on Grey's bed, and crawled under it. "Okay...I'm covered." She smiled, as she looked at Grey.

Amalia kept her arms around Shrike, not ready to let go just yet. "The idea of you suffering...it just angered me so much...I couldn't hold back my rage."

Kari pulled Kerri through the mall...from store to store. Though, if Kari was anyone else, Kerri probably would not have let her pull her all over the city like this.
"Don't you have that same shirt at the academy?" Kerri asked her sister.
Kari looked at the shirt. "Not in this color." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 am

Grey opened the door only slightly, as a person merely handed him a file. He then closed the door, and turned. Looking through the file, his eyes widened, "I found her......."

Shrike turned his head, "The fact that you care whether I suffer or not is more comforting than you could ever know......" He pulled her hands up to his lips, and gave them a kiss.

Zigera took her second hangun from her lower back, and started firing both revolvers in unison, as metal rounds formed within the chambers, and were fired off into the targets, "My brother taught me to fight back though, and I'm doing what Oblivion hates, practicing with my guns to drown out his voice." She moved elegantly as she fired, as if doing a dance.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 am

A puzzled expression formed on Nijuu's face. "Who did you find, love?" She asked.

Amalia looked up into Shrike's eyes, almost as if she were on the verge of tears. "I don't want you to ever suffer...and if that means I have to go to hell and back, I'd gladly do it again."

Tynan continued to watch Zigera, as she fired her handguns...he knew no one else who was as skilled with a gun- other than himself; though he'd hate to admit, she might be better than he is. "It's better to get your enemy with one shot, and know you've killed them...if that is what you were intending to do...then to fire your gun blindly, and not hit them at all."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

Zigera stopped, "Look at the targets, they are all hit in the dead center."

Shrike held her close, and walked into the water with her, "Amalia, for as long as you love me, I will do my best to keep from suffering........"

Grey closed up the folder, "A little girl who's family I......a family who Genesis slaughtered......I've found her, and I'm going to save her, and right my wrongs......"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:30 am

The7thSeal wrote:

He chuckled. 'She has me collect this stuff for her. Despite her appetite for tea, she just never runs out.'
He moved up to the cupboard, his finger on his lips as his eyes scanned the contents.
'Hmm...based on her mood, and time of day, we want something from the far left, something exotic and sweet.'
Moving his hand into the cupboard, he grabbed a small wooden box, with ornate artwork on it.'
'Here we go. Some Oolong, fruity taste to it. Put this it the china pot over there, then pour in the water, then, stir it after a minute. OK?'

Lilith took the tea and placed it into the china pot. She poured the water in waited a minute then stirred it. She set it on the tray ready to serve
"Is there anything else I should do before taking it in?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 am

Tynan looked at the targets. "Impressive." He commented, as he pulled out a black revolver, and fired off one bullet to each of the targets, striking the targets in their head. "But this is the kill shot." He pointed out, then looked at Zigera as he put the revolver in a holster within his jacket, the pointed to his forehead. "The bullet strikes here...this alone will cause enough permanent damage...but if done correctly," he turned his head, and pointed to the back of his head, only a few centimeters from his neck; "the bullet will come out here, causing instant death."

Amalia kissed Shrike softly, as the warm water cascaded over her. "If you must suffer, we should suffer together." She whispered softly, after breaking their kiss.

Nijuu nodded her head. "I understand." She said with a gentle smile on her face. "I'll be here waiting for you to return with her." She said, as she got out of the bed, and walked towards Grey. She placed her hand on Grey's face. "Come back safe, my love."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 am

There was a full body target in the distance, and Zigera looked to it, "If I shoot something......" She fired a round into the bullet, and as she did, bullets fired out of the target in all directions as she rose up a river of metal, which absorbed the metal rounds, "its like it was shot with fifty rounds at once."

Grey nodded, "I'll be back soon, I'll leave a message to one of my apprentices, she and her sister should be here soon Nijuu." He walked out of the room, and headed away.

Shrike kissed her, and held her close as the water dampened her hair, and his own, "If we must suffer together, than let us be happy together as well....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 am

Nijuu nodded her head. "Is there anything else you want me to do while you're away?"

Tynan tilted his head slightly, as he folded his arms. "The 'bullets' in my guns, is my own blood...effectiveness is necessary." He replied. "Firing one bullet to be like fifty, may still not be as effective as you might like it to be. Remember that."

Amalia smiled, as she placed her hand on his face. "Deliriously happy." She whispered.

Kerri and Kari had finally made their way back to the academy, both carrying several bags...mostly clothing and the like.
"I really don't know why you insist on getting all these clothes." Kerri commented, as she looked at her twin sister.
"I might have an occasion for them." Kari replied.
"I swear, if we didn't look alike, people would think we weren't family." Kerri retorted.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Grey poked his head back in, "Keep the twins out of the clothing in that closet!" He pointed to the white closet that most of his clothing was, and the clothing of his last roomie.

Shrike did the same, "Agreed......." And kissed her.

Zigera rose up a stream of metal around her arm, "Funny, I'd think being able to score a headshot with a shot to the leg was effective."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Tynan chuckled slightly. "Don't expect that to happen every time, my dear. If you aim for the head shot every time, then all else is just effect."

Nijuu tilted her head slightly. "Twins?!"

Amalia held Shrike close to her, as she kissed him passionately.

Kerri dropped the bags she carried on the floor in their room. The closet space that they shared had been almost completely over run by Kari's shopping trips. "You really need to cool it on the shopping, Kari."
Kari looked at her twin. "I know...but I don't know what else to do..."
"Maybe not spending Mother and Father's livelihood could be a start." Kerri commented coldly.
"You're just as worried as I am." Kari protested.
Kerri walked to the door. "I'm going to see if Grey is back." She said. "You just put away those clothes...and please do something about the ones you don't wear anymore...I'm not fixing anything more in that closet."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Effros beamed. 'Just that you'll be serving me too. Be a dear and bring in a plate of biscuits too.'
He turned, and walked back into the front room, seating himself in one of the armchairs.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Grey had just about vanished thirty seconds after talking to Nijuu.

Zigera's metal began to flood Tynan body, and then turned completely solid, "What was that?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:49 pm

"You know, I was only giving you some advise...you really don't have to entomb me. If you don't like my advise, you don't need to take it." Tynan pointed out, slightly surprised by the metal tomb.

Kerri walked to Grey's room, and knocked on the door.
Nijuu, wrapped the sheet around herself, then opened his door.
Kerri raised her brow slightly. "Well...I wasn't expecting...well...that doesn't matter...do you know where Grey is?" She asked.
Nijuu tilted her head slightly. "Umm...he's...well...he just left again. May I ask-"
"I'm his apprentice...well...sort of." Kerri interrupted Nijuu. "Who are you?"
"I'm Nijuu Hisashi." Nijuu replied, and held out her hand to shake Kerri's hand.
Kerri merely looked at Nijuu's hand, then back to Nijuu's face. "I'm sorry...I'm not the touchy feely kind of person...that's my sister." She said, and folded her arms. "Don't you have clothes?"
"At the moment...no..." Nijuu replied.
Kerri rolled her eyes. "Hold on. I'll get my sister. Lord knows she has more than enough clothes."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Zigera walked over to the metal tomb, and simply poked it, watching it as it fell over flat with him inside.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Tynan grunted at he hit the floor. "Okay, okay...I get it."

Kerri walked back to the room that she shared with her twin sister, Kari. "I think I have a project for you." Kerri said, almost attempting a joke.
"Oh?" Kari turned and raised her brow.
"Grab some of your clothes. Grey's woman needs some." Kerri instructed.
Puzzled, Kari grabbed some of the clothes she either no longer wore, or she had second thoughts about after wearing them. "Okay?" she said, then looked at Kerri.
Kerri and Kari both walked back to Grey's room, Kerri knocked on the door again, and again Nijuu opened the door, wrapped in a bed sheet.
"Hi!" Kari beamed. "I'm Kari, Kerri's twin sister."
"I'm Nijuu Hisashi." Nijuu replied, as Kari walked into Grey's room.
"Hmm...I've never actually seen Grey's room." Kari commented.
"Kari." Kerri spoke sternly. "Focus."
"Ah, right." Kari walked over to Grey's bed, and set the small pile of clothes on the bed. "I don't know what you like; but I'm sure you can find something to wear here." She said, as she turned back to Nijuu. "We look about the same size, so I don't think you have to worry about the fit."
Nijuu smiled gently. "Umm...thank you...Kari...right?"
Kari nodded her head. "Mmhmm."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Hours passed, and Grey progressed through what appeared to be a colossal lab, the bodies of numerous humans piling up, none killed by his hand though. He followed a small figure, completely covered in shadow. "Come back here, you don't need to kill anymore!!!" He cried out, but the figure continued its massacre.

Zigera knelt down, and poked the metal, as it turned to its liquid form.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next