HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:39 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

Tynan grunted painfully, and grabbed his neck.
"Tynan!" Kari shouted, and was about to run to heal him, before Kerri grabbed her wrist.
"He's fine." Kerri told her sister.

Amalia pulled off Frost's sheath, as a blizzard erupted from Frost's blade.

Nijuu held Livia to her, and looked down to the girl. "I'm very proud of you, Livia." She spoke softly, once Grey had erected his shield. "You protected Mommy and Daddy." She knelt down to Livia's height, and began to wipe the blood from her face. "There's my beautiful girl's face." She smiled gently, then looked at Grey. "Who is Dageroth?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 am

Darkion was now actually having to think.
Impressive. Of course, I am by no means out of options. Merely, I can no longer resort to Plan A. But I have other plans. And in fact, I have the culmination of said plans close at hand. The only problem is, people insist on getting in the way.
His thinking complete, he adjusted his stance.
"It looks like I'm going to need some new distractions for you," he said, finally.
"Well then... say hello to a few of my best."
Three holes appeared in the ground, and three creatures rose up through them.
All three were undead, and yet each radiated power.
"Meet my lieutenants. Voracious, Scion, and Hone."
Voracious was an incredibly large spider-human hybrid, with bladed gauntlets on each of it's long eight arms. Scion was twelve feet tall, a solid slab of muscle, and it carried an axe about as large as itself. Hone seemed to be some sort of lizard creature, with a blade in each hand, as well as one in it's tail and it's mouth, giving it four blades in total.

Mordial landed close to Shrike.
"So... you don't know me, but here's the deal - you stop Chaos, I'll stop the self-proclaimed zombie king over there."
Mordial drew his blade, the Passing. It was fifteen feet in length, but he leveled it at the lieutenants. "Come on. We don't have much time."

Darkion called over to Rein.
"Keep that orb intact."
Then he looked over his shoulder at Chaos.
"Get him."
All three lieutenants jerked into action, all stalking with precision and concentration towards Chaos.
Mordial flew forwards and his blade moved straight at Scion, who blocked it. The two started dueling, Scion with slow brutal strikes, Mordial with quick jabs.
Voracious and Hone both raised their weapons, ready to combat Chaos.
Then Darkion looked up at Chastity.
"You... are mine." He reached down, picked up a zombie from the ground, and threw it at Chastity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 am

Rein kept the orb in tact as it got bigger and bigger. the more blood that was spilled the bigger the orb got

Chastity was still thawing out the orb when a zombie was heading straight towards her.Chastity  reacted quickly and dodged the zombie which stopped her from further thawing out the orb
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:16 am

Chaos chuckled as he said aloud, "Fire!" His gauntlet letting loose a stream of shots, ones that would break down the bodies of anything organic. His hydra chains wrapped themselves around the spider-like creature, while he focused his fire on Hone.

Shrike drug his scythe along the ground as he charged towards Chaos.

Grey sighed, "A backstabbing entity....he's been tormenting me as well over the years, though he resides in a man known as Spectre. I don't even fully understand his power."

Zigera didn't move one bit, her body, nearly lifeless.

Revlon decided it would be best to leave, his mission nearly completed.

Ezekiel came across the battle, and merely watched for now.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

He began to walk around the shield, power crawling around his body.
'He is a being that understands that deception is sometimes a far more potent weapon than the blade. For example, he managed to disable my powers with a well placed trap. The effect was only temporary, but it granted one of his subordinates a great advantage over me.'
He turned around, and walked back around the shield.
'However, I am not without my powers of observation. I learnt the secret to his little trick, and immunised myself to the effects.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 am

Hone's blades suddenly burst into action, moving through the air and deflecting the gauntlet's fire. All the while, he advanced on Chaos, using every blade to defuse Chaos's assault.
Voracious responded by opening it's mouth and jettisoning long thick strands of webbing that gummed up Chaos's liquid form, disrupting his physical presence.

Darkion raised an eyebrow at the action unfolding.
And here I was thinking it would go smoothly...
He reached down, and hurled a stream of zombies at Chastity. Mawthrough flew to intercept, knocking a few aside, only for Darkion to change targets and the undead dragged Mawthrough out of the sky and into the dirt.

"Get off me you rotting bastards-"
Darkion began walking towards Mawthrough. "I love it when a plan comes together." He kept one eye on the action occurring. If it gets too bad I always have the back-up back-up. Too much planning never hurts.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 am

Amalia spread her wings, and took to the air. She flew towards the woman whom was trying to melt some kind of orb...if she had remained on the ground, Frost's blizzard, would only freeze it again. She flew past her, grabbed the zombie that had been thrown, froze it, and threw it back to the ground. She then looked to those whom remained. "I don't think you are my enemy." She spoke in a calm tone, as Frost's blizzard continued to rage around her. "But I don't think this blizzard will help you any, if I remained on the ground. If you don't mind the cold, I'll try to keep any undead from striking you."

Nijuu rose from her kneeling position, and looked from Grey, to the being on the other side of Grey's shield. "And you are?" She asked him.

Tynan slowly sat up, and looked to the twins. "Go help Zigera." He ordered.
Again, Kerri was about to yell at Tynan for giving her an order, when Kari grabbed her hand, and pulled her to where Zigera laid. Kari then quickly got to work in healing Zigera's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 am

Chastitys was about to go and help Mawthrough but she was suddenly surrounded by cold air. which stopped her path to Mawthrough. She looked over at Amalia then back at Mawthrough seeing that he was in trouble her eyes began to glow, her form started to change into her archangel form fire blazing all around her protecting her from the cold air She started to fly towards Amalia but went right past her towards Mawthrough.
"I'm coming Mawthough"
she created a fireball and blasted it towards him to knock back the zombies
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 pm

He looked into the girl's eyes.
'I am Kaiden Ares. And that all you need to know.'

The figure, dressed smartly with it's hair slicked back, watched the scene a few feet in front of him. The carnage, the blood and guts and viscera. The shear savagery of it.
'Oh. This is just...BEAUTIFUL!' It yelled with admiration. 'Would bring a tear to my eye, if my tear ducts worked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Shrike sent his scythe through two of multi legged creature's legs, before leaping up high into the air and attempting to bring his scythe down upon Chaos, only for a wall of energy to fire forward, slamming into Shrike, and the approaching undead creature.

As Zigera laid dying, she held a very peaceful look on her face.

Grey looked to the esper, "You think that the power the entities hold are mere tricks, you aren't prepared for what's going to happen when you set one of them off on a rampage."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Amalia shrugged her shoulders, and looked to the ground. 'Let's even the odds.' She thought to herself, as the blizzard continued to rage around her. She sent a freezing breath to the ground...freezing not only the air around the area...but the ground...leaving a nice layer of ice on the ground.

Kari continued to heal Zigera, as Kerri looked on. Though she knew how to heal, she did not have her sister's skill.
Tynan got up off the ground, and walked towards Zigera. He took her hand in his and whispered in her ear: "I'm right here."

Nijuu held Livia close to her once again.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:15 pm

'And why would I give such a being the chance to do such as thing?'
The ground around the shield began to glow a little blue and as it did the shield began to fall apart.
'To protect oneself against an attack, one must first be able to understand it. And therefore replicate it.'
Energy surged up through the ground, coiling around the three of them.

~~~~~

The wall knock it knocked it down, only to spring back to it's feet again.
'Now, that wasn't very nice. In fact, that was rather rude.'
It started walking forwards, a crooked smile on its face. 'All I wanted to do was say hi. Maybe knock you about a bit, eat your leg or something. Now, I'm just going to have to tear you to pieces.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Before Grey could raise up his shield once again, Livia's necklace began to envelope the three of them in another barrier, preventing him, or his power from affecting them.

Numerous hydra chains began to wrap around the approaching creature, absorbing its genetic materials rather quickly, though the web around Chaos kept him seemingly in place. The chains around the spider leg creature began to pierce its skin, and start to break it apart at a genetic level.

Shrike landed a few moments after being knocked away. He readied his scythe, and began to drain life energies from the nearby undead.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:36 pm

'Interesting. The child would be worth absorbing.'
He stepped closer, and held his palm out over the shield, red building in his hand.

'Oho, absorbing me are you? Clever. However...'
The chains snapped in his pincered arms.
'How long would it take you to absorb me to the point that I can't fight back? 7 hours? 7 days? months?'
It darted forwards, throwing itself between the chains.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Nijuu placed her hand on the barrier, and activated the spiritual charge it held within it. Though it also 'zapped' through her own body, because of Genesis' seed within her. She grunted softly, as her eyes seemed to flash bright blue.

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Chaos directed several of the hydra chains to loop around all of his joints, and had them pull backwards all at once. Half of his body froze completely, while the other half turned liquid, leaving his arm to continue firing toward the muscle bound undead, whilst Chaos reformed into his full lucifer appearance.

Grey left the barrier as his eyes went white, "You won't touch her!" No power eminated from him, but rather, a presence similar to the angel of death, as well as a different brand of the slayer ability, "Its not her. Its the amulet around her neck, and one who made that is out of your reach!!!" He drew Sidewinder from his side and pressed it against Kaiden's neck.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

The charge warped around Kaiden's body, but had no affect.
'Did you think I wouldn't suspect another layer of resistance?'
When Grey left the barrier, the faintest of smiles graced the esper's features.
'Thank you for leaving your sanctuary, boy.'
He energy ground the ground struck Grey's form shutting down his powers. Then, a pulse of energy propelled him and his weapon away from Kaiden.

It continued moving, it's limbs tearing away, and regrowing before its stubs hit the ground.
It tackled Chaos, hundreds of tendrils striking the being's body.
'You know how good you are at absorbing matter? I'm much faster!'
The tendrils became absorbing Chaos' genetic material at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

"Grey!" Nijuu cried from within the barrier. She wanted to run out, but the barrier was holding her inside, and every time she touched the barrier, a 'shock' of shorts radiated throughout her body. "Grey!" She called to the man she loves once again..touching the barrier...this time the 'shock' hurting her a little more this time. She dropped to her knees, almost drained of her energy. 'Damnit.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Darkion walked over to Mawthrough, his lieutenants standing guard, It doing a fine job of proving an equal trump card for Chaos.
Mawthrough glared up at the zombie.
"Get your mangy runts off me -"
Darkion gripped his chin, giving it a good examination.
"Yes... good specimen. Maybe even pedigree."
Then he turned, catching Chastity out of the air and slamming her into the ground, breaking her wing.
"My dear, whilst I would normally swoon in the case of such heroics -"
He turned back to Mawthrough. "I have things to do."

Mawthrough looked up into Darkion's face and spat.
Darkion replied by reaching out and tearing Mawthrough's eyeball from it's socket.

Mawthrough howled and screamed, flailing in pain.
The zombies gurgled with greed and fell on him, starting to devour him before Chastity's very eyes.
Darkion examined his prize. "Yes... now then, about that cold."
He raised his hands, and his last two lieutenants were brought forth. The first, a decrepit old cowboy. The second, a large red and orange millipede creature. The cowboy looked up and started firing incessantly at Amalia, never pausing or reloading from gun barrels that poked through his necrotic flesh.
Darkion called to Rein.
"Bring that blood down here. It's time we finished this."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Chaos shook his head, as half of him became a gas, causing the creature to hit the ground, as he floated up high above him, "A pathetic physical warmonger, incapable of analyzing his opponents power's before charging in." Chains began to wrap completely around the creature, due to him freezing portions of his flesh to the ground to hold down the undead monstrosity.

The moment Kaiden had struck Grey with the pulse, the chain had been formed, and although he hit a tree, he still held onto his blade tightly, "The slayer ability is adaptive, and each one who wields it does so differently. You hit me, therefor, the bond is made." He rose up his sword, "This bond is permanent until you are away from my presence for twenty four hours. One who wields the slayer energy is also affected by it, when close to the one they've enacted it against."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Amalia wrapped her wings around her shoulders...dropping like a stone to the ground...her landing, shaking the very earth. She released another breath, to be carried by the very blizzard that surrounded her....freezing all that touched the raging, icy storm. "Do not piss off a frost dragon." Amalia growled her warning. She then blasted forward, holding Frost in her hands, as she charged the 'millipede', attempting to dodge whatever the 'cowboy' was shooting at her...though some shots had managed to pierce right through her now re-opened wings.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Shrike threw his scythe up into the air, so that it made contact with the clump of frozen blood, and watched as it turned the blood black, and as it fell and hit the ground, it became dust. Next, he grabbed his scythe from the wreckage, and charged towards Darkion, his entire body immune to the weaknesses of flesh, "Defiler!!!!" As he charged, his other scythe appeared in his offhand, and formed into its double edged blade.

Upon seeing Mawthough go down, this is when Ezekiel landed, and sent True Death into Darkion's heart. Before his minions could react, he rose his wings, a sheet of ice enveloping all of the weakling zombies attacking Mawthough, "Bad move boy."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:26 pm

'How irksome.'
He looked straight at Grey. 'Your resourcefulness is commendable. You are forcing me to do something that I have not done in over 200 years.'
Dark energy began swirling around Kaiden's body.

'A smartass that doesn't think he needs to analyse his opponent's powers.'
He looked down at the chains. 'So, are these extensions of your body?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Chastity cried out upon being slammed into the ground and her wing being broken. she looked up at darkion
"Please dont hurt him"
When darkion ripped Mawthroughs eye out and the zombies started devouring him Chastity screamed
"MAWTHROUGH!!....NOO!!"
She pushed herself up and started crawling over towards him pulling what zombies she could off while blasting flames at other zombies
"leave him alone please stop this"
she begged

Rein saw ezekial send true death into darkion. Using darkions blood she blasted Eziekial away from darkion and made her way over to him with the blood orb
"What do you want me to do with this?"
She saw shirke charging towards them and suddenly a wall appeared around Rein and Darkion blocking anyone from getting in
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Ezekiel looked at the wall, "Darkion, I have seen your actions, and I am here to judge you." He rose True Death toward the wall, as black flame surrounded his weapon.

Grey held up Sidewinder, three of his ribs shattered, one of his shoulders partially fractured.

Chaos merely chuckled, "Haven't a clue, I can only use them in Lucifer's form, and I don't think they're apart of his body. I just know i love this power." The chains began pierce its body, and begin to absorb its genetic materials from the inside, and out, "You have an extremely rapid regeneration factor, I wonder how long I can test that." He used the chains to pick up his frozen arm from his previous form and rained death down upon the area. Shrike held both of his scythes up to block the incoming fire, only for one to get through, and slam right into him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next