HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Darkion let out a laugh as he clutched his heart, coughing and gasping as the cold spread through his system.
"Judge me? Very well then. First, let me present a being worthy of being, YOUR JUDGE!"
He raised the Night-Jar he'd taken from the Academy, placing it into the blood. The Night-Jar suddenly started sucking, and all the blood, the blood of a whole town, was drained straight into it. The Jar glowed with an eerie red light.
Darkion raised the Jar, calling all of his minions away from their opponents, leaving Amalia alone - It was still fighting Chaos, however.

Mordial snarled as Scion moved away - only to gasp in horror as he saw what Darkion held.
"Oh...sweet Christ please no."

Darkion produced Mawthrough's eyeball, still dripping with blood.
"As they say, a toast to the guest of honour!"
He dangled the eyeball by one gory vein, and for a moment it seemed all was still.
Then,
"Let's let the good times ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!"
The eyeball landed inside the Night-Jar with a plop.

There was an almighty exertion, like the wind itself was flexing it's muscles. All the combatants, even Darkion, were completely buffeted by the mad pressure. The Night-Jar hit the ground and shattered, and -

"Ooooh..."
She stood up, a long seductive blood-red gown adorning her slim torso.
"It's been sooo loooong... uhh..."
She adjusted herself and flicked her hair.

Then she looked up at them all, an unbelievably beautiful woman of flowing black hair, and gave them a naughty grin.

"It's SO GOOD to be back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Chastity saw the zombies were no longer on Mawthrough. She crawled over to him tears in her eyes. her voice nearly a whisper
"Mawthrough?"
she pulled what was left of him onto her lap as tears streamed down her face
"Please be alive"

Rein looked up at the woman who appeared
"Who is that Darkion?"
the blood wall that had surrounded them had dispersed
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Ezekiel looked at the woman with a set of cold eyes, then to Darkion. He held True Death close, and readied himself.

Shrike stood in place, "What the hell have you done?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey, with an expression of great concern on her pale face. "Grey..." she whispered.

Amalia wrapped Frost's sheath around its blade...the blizzard ceasing immediately. She was on her knees at this point...her wings almost looking like swiss cheese. 'Damn.' She thought to herself. 'I took more than I thought.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Grey looked to Nijuu, "The boy's taking a nap right now." Then went back to aiming Sidewinder toward Kaiden.

Spectre slowly approached the new being that had been reborn by all appearances, his bow strapped to his back. "What an interesting chain of events." He looked to Chaos, "Enough playing with the undead slave. To my side, now."

Shrike noticed Amalia's wounds, and ran to her.

Falsan and the white masked Zangerian continued to clash, until the one with the axe felt Dageroth was in need of his presence, causing him to slip into the shadows, and appear behind Dageroth, while Lelonia landed near them as well, a cloth wrapped around her neck. Revlon showed up last, his body now heavily armored, his body covered in flame as well.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:26 am

The dark energy latched onto his body, seemingly de-constructing it. His human form turned to ash, leaving behind the esper.
Spoiler:
He looked at Grey, and a stream of energy manifested beside him, firing straight at the boy.

'Wait, to absorb me there has to be a biological connection...'
It stopped talking, then started laughing. 'Oh, that's it! It's a vacuum! And seeing as were are both connected by, well, me...' Tendrils struck into the chains.
'I can absorb you back!' The tendrils began to pull on the genetic material in the chains, reabsorbing it, and pulling on Chaos' own.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 am

Chaos, whom had already been at a distance, merely smirked, and threw his gauntlet high into the air, right above the creature, and watched as a continuous barrage of burning, orange energy slammed into his body, blowing apart his limbs, whilst he turned the portion of his body he left behind to gas. While doing so, he tossed up four more orbs into the sky. Doing so caused his body to solidify at a distance.

Grey immediately ran behind a tree, his speed on the level of a mortal, so he required this tactic for now in order to get to Kaiden. He began to run from tree to tree.

Minerva had awoken, and exited the academy, sensing her kin in danger. She was wearing the clothing Shrike and Amalia had purchased her.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:22 am

Amalia looked at Shrike. "I'm alright." She said to him. "My wounds are superficial." She added, as she rose to her feet, and wrapped her wings around her shoulders. "I won't be able to fly for awhile though."

Nijuu watched as Grey ran behind a tree. "No...stop.."

Kari took a deep breath, as she looked at Tynan. "That's the best I can do." She said. "The rest is up to Zigera." She added, as Kerri lifted her off the ground, knowing that Kari's energy had been spent.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 am

His voice was twisted, distorted. 'I am not here to kill you, and it is not yet time for you to relinquish you power. However, if I must display my power to you...'
And giant orb, black as pitch appeared over the barrier. Over Nijuu and Livia. 'Surrender, drop your weapons and approach me, or I eradicate your loved ones.'

Its wounds healed almost instantly.
'I'm going to enjoy the next time we meet. Oh, so much.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 am

Grey's hair became stained in black, as he approached the figure, his blade in hand, "You're still mortal creature. The longer you stay around, the more likely a stray bullet is going to kill you.   I can change up my bond too.  As long as I can affect myself with it, it affects my target as well.  You wouldn't dare touch her, or the little one.  One thing Grey doesn't realize, is Genesis wants him to suffer.  What do you think is going to happen if that entity thinks you're trying to end his fun, whilst you are vulnerable?" He pulled on Sidewinder's blade, and sent it into a nearby tree, only holding a hilt at the moment."

Minerva felt the presence of her child in the woods, beset by a dark being, one that seemed to radiate with strength.

Shrike jammed both of his weapons into the ground, "Might be best for you to get out of here, my armor can protect my body, but I don't want you getting hurt in case this situation goes bad." His white eyes were sad ones at the moment.

Zigera breathed very weakly at the moment, but she managed to get herself to her feet, walking woozily.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am

The orb didn't waiver.
'Drop the weapon, and step closer.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am

Her voice was like silk on a serpent's scales.
"Everyone, please stop fighting. For me? Pwease?"

A sudden, complete and totally agonizing bolt of pain flashed into the minds of everyone present on the battlefield, forcing them to drop their blades, and in Chaos's case re-solidify painfully on the ground. The hulking It was suddenly battling the mental urge to kneel and obey the woman, and even Ezekiel was forced to relinquish True Death as it fell into the blood-stained dirt.
Darkion was shaking in what almost resembled fear.
"Ladies and gentleman..." he said in a voice quaking with euphoria.
"This wonderful damsel is Lilith. Not your sister, Rein. The. Original. Lilith. The second mind God ever created. If Lucifer is the lord of hell, she is the queen."
He took a breath, which was odd as he didn't need to breathe.
"And now... we should all probably walk away and lick our wounds, think about things... how does that sound? I've clearly won the day, so for all our sakes we should all just... go."

Mordial flew over to Mawthrough, who was now clear of zombies - but was completely and totally shredded. His bones were visible, there was a gaping bloody socket where his eye used to be and he was barely alive.
"Ezekiel. Chastity's wing is damaged. Take her. We have to go," he said, picking up Mawthrough.

Lilith looked around the world she had been taken from so quickly.
"So much to do... so much to see..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

Nijuu had grabbed Livia, and held her in front of her...that way if something did happen, Livia wouldn't be harmed.

Amalia, feeling a sharp pain in her head, dropped Frost on the ground. She grunted lowly...almost growling, as she held her head in her hands.

Tynan held Zigera, letting her use him for balance.
Kerri held her twin close to her and sighed softly. "You used too much energy, Kari."
"I know." Kari replied softly. "But it was worth it." She added. "They helped us...even if the result wasn't what we wanted it to be..they helped...this is my way of paying them back."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 am

Spectre continued to step forward, "Cheap tactics are my specialty, Lilith, and your wretched techniques can do little to affect me." He strung a glowing red arrow. "My mind is out of reach of your touch, and this body is merely a tool of which I can enact my will."

Chaos himself felt no pain, but he heard the sound of several million souls raging in agony within him, "Will you things just shut up for once." The spheres in the sky continued to develop, this power protected by Dageroth's presence.

Ezekiel picked up Chastity in one arm, before holding out his other, True Death re-entering his body, "Best to leave before Dageroth starts up the shit storm again. And if Genesis show ups.....god help us all......"

Shrike opened up a portal below Amalia, sending her through it with him, whilst Chaos made it to his feet, holding tightly onto his head.

The hilt in Grey's hand dropped to the ground, though as he approached, blood trickled down the side of his arm, "You're going to die if you attack them esper, can't you feel it, the presence of a dark being approaching, you take your eyes off me, and I will end you as well."

Minerva made her way to the clearing, looking to the dark being whom was confronting the young man who was in the form of her son.

Zigera pulled away from Tynan, vomitting on the ground a moment later.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:59 am

Lilith raised an eyebrow. The motion caused the sky above her to break open, the clouds splitting in a great void of night sky as she looked interested.
"You want to fight me?"
She did look a little concerned at going up against Dageroth.
Then she brightened.
"Don't worry, it's not an issue."
She looked over at Ezekiel, and gave him a winning smile.
"Ezekiel. Be a dear and stand in between me and him? Just a little favor."

Ezekiel's limbs started moving of their own accord and he found himself positioned squarely between Spectre and Lilith, unable to command his legs or wings to move.

Mordial, drawing the Passing, took off and hurtled at her, only for Hone and Scion to get in the way.
Darkion shook his head, tutting sadistically at Mordial.
"Don't interrupt yet, we're getting to the good part..."

Ezekiel could feel Lilith reaching deep into his mind, moving aside his memories and desires, fears and dreams as though she was clearing dust from glass.
"Don't fight it," her voice whispered.
"Don't..."

"FIGHT IT!" Mordial yelled. "Ezekiel, fight it!"

Lilith turned and reached into Mordial's mind at the same time, and the archangel of change stiffened as though he'd been frozen solid. As though his limbs were hooked on strings, he jerked through the air to halt besides Ezekiel between her and Spectre.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:09 am

He reached out, and grabbed Grey's arm. Green energy formed around Grey's wrist, leaving a symbol in the shape of a chain on it.
The orb above the girls dispersed and Kaiden's form returned to his human form.
'This is all I wished to accomplish.'

It looked around at the people in agony with a bemused look on his face.
'I'm missing something here, aren't I?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 am

Chastity looked at the woman with her tear stained cheeks
"You...you're the reason Mawthrough is..."
She started walking towards Lilith her eyes blazing
"I want him back"
she blasted a fireball at him

Rein watched what was going on before them
"Lilith huh? sounds like someone I can get along with. I need to tell my sister about this"

Lilith watched as the Zangarian fought Dageroth
"Well I done what i came here for i have other messages to deliver"
with that lilith vanishes
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Occidio chuckled within Grey's body, "If this is what I think it is, you've wasted your effort." With that, he attempted to punch Kaiden in the face, kicking Sidewinder's handle up from the back of his boot and into his spare hand, as the blade fired from the tree, and toward Kaiden's head.

Dageroth continued to approach Lilith, the arrow pulsating with red energy.

Ezekiel could only smile, as one of his final contingency, a moment of clarity, and a break of a seal, "My my, what a sadistic little hag you are Lilith." Her affecting his mind had broken the seal over his emotions, however, this was not a good thing. He turned, and looked at her, then looked at Dageroth, "As long as you leave my kin alone Dag, I won't go after you for hurting them in the past.....for now, does that sound reasonable?"

The entity loaded a second arrow into his bow, and aimed it at the arch angel of change, "How about I kill you both here and now?"

Ezekiel could only chuckle some more, "Spectre, you know damn well that I know the trick behind that arrow, besides, why go after me right now, when you can go after something that is truly worthy of being hunted."

Spectre thought for a moment, then said, "Get the arch angel beside you out of the way, and we have a deal."

Ezekiel placed his hand on Mordial, activating his slayer presence a moment later, "Sorry brother." As he slammed his forehead into his, and pulled him to the ground, whilst an arrow flew past them, and toward Lilith, before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Both the fist and the blade struck, then passed through Kaiden.
'Misdirection and illusions,' came his voice, from the treeline, 'are powerful tools against the simple minded.'
He then locked his gaze on Livia.
'Consider yourself a commodity, little one. I shall return for you and your father in time.'
With that, he turned and walked away, his likeness near the three fading to dust.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Nijuu placed her index and middle fingers on Livia's charm, deactivating the spirit barrier. She continued to hold Livia close to her as she looked at Grey with a very worried expression on her pale features.

Tynan wrapped his arms gently around Zigera. "I'm not going anywhere, Zigera." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:17 am

Grey's eyes returned to normal, as he walked over to Nijuu, and knelt down in front of her, his body beginning to go limp.

Zigera clenched her fist, and then set her head on his shoulder, "I'm tired......" She said.

Chaos' spheres began to form into bracelets with three smaller spheres around them, and headed toward Chaos.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 am

Lilith raised her eyebrow for a second time.
"Ezekiel... how rude."
She watched the arrow speed towards her, before reaching out and touching Rein on the shoulder.
A second later, the arrow passed through her, her body rippling as she took control of Rein's abilities to transform herself into blood. She released Rein's shoulder, before turning to look at Chastity.
"Another archangel brat."
Chastity felt her own powers turn against her, and against her will she felt herself redirect the blast around and into Mawthrough's bloodied form.
"Please leave us alone, darling. Grown-ups are talking."
She looked up at Spectre. "My dear Dageroth, please don't make me get physical. I hate getting blood out of my nails. You may have the ability to channel your prodigious power through that body, but all I want to do now is just explore this new world. You can have your little schemes, I just want to live. Is that so wrong?" She batted her eyelashes. "Why even bother hunting me? I don't have any problem with you. I don't have any problems with anyone. I just enjoy living."
Then she paused.
"By the way, how is Lucifer? I was expecting my little huggy-wuggy snuggle bear to come and see me when he felt I was back in the world."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:46 am

Ezekiel chuckled, "Funny thing about that Lilith, thanks to my son, he'll never be able to leave his frozen prison. Better to contain his insanity within the hells anyways." His slayer presence began to expand, the powers of those within one hundred feet of him becoming nullified. Dageroth was standing one hundred and twenty meters away from him.

Dageroth's arrow had vanished before it made contact with her, "I figured I wanted a crack at you before Genesis or Oblivion did. Making yourself into blood is clever. A bit of alchemic prowess could fix that. Too bad I left those arrows at home." The spheres in the sky began to open a massive, golden portal above Lilith, Darkion, and Rein. Dageroth strung another arrow into his bow, one that's tip went pitch black, and the air around it began to drop in temperature. He fired the arrow, as the surrounding area became drained of its life force. The arrow was intercepted by a lesser demon, freezing its body completely, before it could hit Rein or Lilith, as a portal opened up, and thousands of demons poured out of it, standing in front of Lilith, Darkion and Rein, ready to block the cloaked archer's arrows.

Chaos growled, "Lucifer, that son of a bitch........"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:22 am

Nijuu reached out and touched Grey with one hand, and holding Livia close to her with the other. "Grey..." She whispered softly, knowing that she had reached her limit, and that Grey was more than likely exhausted. She knew she needed to stay strong for both Grey, and Livia. It was at this point, that Nijuu herself, fell to her knees....her legs had gone weak.

Tynan scooped Zigera up in his arms. "Then I will carry you." He said to her. Though he was in pain, he could power through it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:43 am

Lilith actually looked angry.
"Well... that's just evil."
When the demons emerged, she smiled, looking around at them. "Ah, my love... what a beautiful welcoming present."
Then she looked back at Ezekiel, feeling his slayer presence.
"Hark at you, angel of death. Please... I existed before death was created."
She folded her arms and looked at Spectre.
"So. How about we try that again? Unless you want to be a good boy and just leave the poor old lady alone?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next