HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:05 am

Spectre looked to Chaos, "Now would be the time, those hydra chains won't cut it against her."  The liquid being had finally contained the shouting of all his inner souls, and took the form of Spectre, as thousands upon thousands of golden arrows rained down upon the demons and Lilith from the golden portal, a continuous stream of them.  As the arrows rained down, he spoke, "I have never once cared for another's pleas, I'm not going to now."

Ezekiel shook his head, "Many things have existed after you did.  That doesn't mean a thing."  The demons began fall victim to the arrows, their eternal souls being destroyed in the process, as Dageroth fired a splitter arrow, one that exploded into several dozen from his direction, one of ice, that froze many of the demons, only for them to be shattered by the raining arrows.  Lelonia, Revlon, and Zalos, Dageroth's other minions, had already left the area, this battle being for those beyond mortality.  

Another dark presence approached, one all in the area could recognize, except, within the form he held, his previous limit had been broken.  Genesis was close to arriving.

Zigera nodded, "Thank you....."

As Grey held Nijuu in his arms, Livia continued pacing like a ferocious hound.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 am

Lilith looked up at the maelstrom of arrows.
"You wouldn't hunt Lucifer..."
She narrowed her eyes, and revealed her own power as a slayer, one of the oldest and first slayers as it boomed out from her.
"And you shouldn't, hunt, me."

Darkion's zombies grabbed her, Darkion and Rein, and dragged them beneath the surface of the ground, away from the barrage. At the same time, a colossal undead dragon the size of the Academy emerged from the ground, Darkion's trump card ever since It went rogue.
The dragon roared and spewed flames, whilst at the same moment all of Darkion's lieutenants, Hone, Voracious, Scion, the cowboy and the millipede, erupted from the soil in a ring around Spectre. Darkion himself was standing behind Chaos, his sleeves rolled up.
"Let's be having at you then," he said firmly.

Lilith had been placed behind Ezekiel, her slayer abilities easily a match for his own, cancelling it out.
"So..." she purred. "How about you tell me where Lucifer is?"

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:54 am

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's chest. "I think we should go back to the academy." She spoke softly. "I'm loosing my strength, my love." She whispered, then looked up at Grey.

Tynan smiled to Zigera, as he carried her back to Kerri's and Kari's car. "No thanks needed." He told her. "I'm glad to carry you whenever you want me to."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 am

Spectre looked to the figures for a moment, standing still, as his figure flashed for a moment, before simply throwing his bow into a nearby shadow, "Basic tactics, surround an archer, interesting choice." He clicked his fingers, though no sound came from the action, "One, two, three, four........." He started to count upward. Black arrows began to raid down upon the entire area from the sky, as shadow began to consume the area, yet no sound was heard as this occurred, the silent arrows of Dageroth coming forth, blending in with the night.

Chaos changed his form to match an Maleficus, Grey's father, his powers unknown for the moment, "Lets play!" As he charged forward, a small burst of energy firing up from the ground behind him to blast Darkion with. Holding out his hands, blades of energy formed within them.

Ezekiel turned, "My brother is in hell, trapped by chains that can only be broken by those who first helped chain him. You're strong, but even you can't bend a Grimm to your will, and my son is out of your reach. Michael's plan worked brilliantly. Back when he still had some sensibility. Maybe he knew what Dageroth would do to my son, and his allies. Perhaps he knew you would come back, and wanted to ensure Lucifer and you could never wreck havoc together on this planet." He started to walk forward, leaving out the fact that Minerva had also been one to chain Lucifer, and that there were four others walking this planet capable of breaking the chains. Occidio's slayer ability could adapt to every opponent, and strengthened with the power of his opponent, to place the two of them on equal grounds. He would never tell Lilith this.

Grey nodded, "Lets get to my bike, and go back to our room. I'm going to be graduating from here soon, I want to find us a home of our own, where others aren't endangered by my presence." Livia stood up, and walked to Grey's motorcycle.

Zigera simply closed her eyes, after punching Tynan in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 am

Nijuu smiled warmly, as she helped Grey to his feet. "We can think about finding a home when we've regained our strength." She said to him, as she led him to his motorcycle.

Tynan chuckled softly. "I expected that response." He whispered, as he reached Kerri's and Kari's car. He opened the door to the backseat, behind the driver, and carefully placed Zigera inside, as Kerri and Kari got into the car...Kerri driving once again. Tynan walked around the car, and got in, sitting beside Zigera.
Kerri started the car, and headed back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am

Lilith couldn't resist a smile.
"You seem the type of person who likes a fair fight. Shame."
She smiled, and the red iris of her eye suddenly shone bright red.
An instant later, Mawthrough's foot slammed into the back of Ezekiel's head with the force of a truck, far beyond the usual strength of an incubus. Lilith stepped backwards, raising her hand and delicately pointing at Ezekiel.
"Boy. You of my blood. You who signed the pact. My Child. Use my gift to protect your poor old lady."
Mawthrough was visibly burned, and bleeding heavily, not to mention still missing an eye. But the remaining one had gone colorless, completely pale as he moved round, looking like he was a completely different creature.
He raised his fists, standing resolutely between Ezekiel and Lilith.

Darkion stepped back and avoided the attack, on the defensive. His eyes watched the blades of energy in Chaos's hands. "How many powers do you have, precisely?" he inquired, walking backwards, letting Chaos take the offense to him.

The lieutenants surrounding Spectre each acted as though they were connected via one mind.
The cowboy shot Spectre in the head, the millipede and Scion both acted as one and made sweeping motions to rip and slice off both of Spectre's legs, Hone took the blades in his hands and stabbed straight into the middle of Spectre's gut, and Voracious used his eight bladed gauntlets to make two swiping attacks, ones that if they connected would both remove Spectre's arms and break his spine in half. The dragon, meanwhile, took to the skies above them, blocking the dark arrows, as it prepared to simply drop on Spectre and crush him flat.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 am

Spectre seemed weightless as he moved, the attacks seemingly passing through him, as his body was converted to shadow, though as he moved backwards, he gripped an arrow, his body solidifying for a moment and threw it into the cowboy, the arrow actually pierced his chest, while he entered an ethereal form once again. "Unity, worthless when all are vulnerable." He started to move around them.

Chaos grinned, "It's all the same power, just different styles, reflected on the form of the person I'm currently playing." The arrows continued to rain, though only three seemed to hit solidly toward any of the undead, whilst Chaos readied himself to attack. Raising the blades up toward his own neck, they were sent forward, flying toward, then around Darkion like a set of boomerangs. "I figure we have ten minutes........"

Ezekiel felt enough of his strength return to draw True Death from his skin, the blade held strongly in his grip. "Mawthough, you don't want to do this, leave now, get out of here with Chastity!" His vision was starting to blur slightly.

Grey helped Nijuu to the motorcycle as well, and once all three were on board, he set it to auto drive, simply resting his head on the front while they moved.

Zigera curled up, the metal over her body sloshing off of her in the back seat as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 am

Tynan pulled Zigera close to him. "If you need to sleep..then sleep." He whispered to her. "Nothing will happen to you here."

Nijuu wrapped her arms around both Grey and Livia, as they made their way back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 am

Chastity cried out
"STOP IT..PLEASE LET HIM GO"
tears poured down her cheeks as she watched Mawthrough being used as a puppet. Chastity blasted another blast of fire towards lilith
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 am

"Ten minutes?"
Darkion ducked under them like a boxer, before grabbing a zombie from the ground and hurling it at Chaos.
"Until what, exactly?"

The cowboy wrenched the arrow out of his decaying chest, and stood there listlessly. Unable to even vaguely counter a being with shadow abilities, the best that could be done was the zombies fading into the ground again, except for the dragon who scorched the land of shadow with it's flames, trying to burn away the darkness.

"Sorry, Ezekiel."
Lilith shook her head, increasing the force of her own slayer presence to maybe fifty or sixty feet, almost ridding Ezekiel of even the tiny shards of power he could access and robbing Chastity of her ability to utilize fire. However, in order that she could control Mawthrough, the slayer presence was not absolute.
Unfortunately, in Mawthrough's nearly comatose mental state, his mind was the perfect plaything for Lilith.
And a Child of Lilith has no magical tricks, no supernatural abilities. Rather the inherent natural abilities humans possess, such as the latent muscle power, the limited brain power, and restricted senses - but for a Child, these abilities that were usually weakened in normal humans were stretched to the absolute limit.
So, therefore, the presence of a slayer had no effect on one whatsoever.
BAM.
Mawthrough's fist cracked into Ezekiel's jaw with enough strength to shatter a wall, with a speed a striking cobra couldn't match. "Mawthrough, was it? Not only is his mind so weak that I can make him obey without effort, but this one is a Child. He signed himself over to my control a while ago." Her mouth spread in a delighted smile. "His mind belongs to me, Ezekiel. You angels think you are so powerful and mighty. But take away your abilities and all you are is a man holding a sword. So go on. Strike him down, oh Angel of Death."
Mawthrough's muscles were showing through his now ragged clothes, a physiological reaction as his muscles and brain worked themselves to maximum efficiency. The only reason he was not dying in seconds from this intense overload was that his demon physiology, much tougher than a normal human's, was capable of withstanding the tissue abuse.
Lilith stuck her tongue out, and Mawthrough cracked his knuckles. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 am

Chastity was unable to create fire. There was nothing she was able to do. She looked over at her uncle
"Please uncle dont fight him. Dont hurt him any more then he already is"
she closed her eyes and dropped to her knees
"Please just stop all this, give him back to me ill do anything .. please just....stop"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 pm

An arrow appeared out of nowhere, and merely scratched Lilith's cheek, and upon seeing this, Ezekiel stepped back, "I'm leaving, my body can't withstand anymore......and your next challenger's showing up soon.....I can feel it.....Dageroth's barrier's about to break." He started to step back, his black blade creating a portal under his feet, as he stabbed the blade into the ground.

Chaos took hold of his blades, "Until the only being Dageroth doesn't want to face shows up." He threw his blades again, as they doubled in midair, flying through the air. As he spoke, a red orb of energy slammed into what appeared to be a transparent, massive barrier in the sky. The sphere held the a shockwave within it, that created numerous craters outside of the barrier, "Uh.....oh......" Seconds later, half a dozen of these spheres hit the barrier every ten seconds.

Spectre image faded upon having the flame strike it, showing that the undead had been attacking an illusion, while the real one was high in the air, sniping. Spectre landed on the dragon's head, near its eye ball, and fired an arrow that was flowing with holy flame down into the eye socket.

The spheres continued to fire, into the barrier, this power, pure, raw energy.

Zigera fell asleep, not knowing why she was able to do so.

As Grey drove into the academy's vehicle bay, he stopped, locked up the bike, and helped Nijuu and Livia off of it, "Lets go back to the room and rest." He led the two of them toward it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Nijuu held Grey's hand in hers, and placed her free hand on Livia's shoulder. "I'm proud of you, Livia." She said to her, as she smiled gently.

Tynan continued to hold Zigera as she slept.
Kerri continued to drive, until they got back to the academy. She pulled out front, and let off Tynan and Zigera, before parking the car.
Tynan carried Zigera to her room, and placed her in her bed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

Lilith ran her finger along her cheek and licked away the blood.
"Probably shouldn't have taunted me about Lucifer if you wanted to run away."
Her slayer presence flourished in full strength, to one hundred and fifty feet in radius, stopping Ezekiel's attempt to flee. "You can't just taunt me and expect to run away. Not everything plays out according to you. You made me angry, Ezekiel."

Mawthrough's control ceased, and he collapsed once again to the ground. Lilith walked forward, picking Mawthrough up, and throwing his damaged body at Ezekiel with the force of a tank shell. "I'm as powerful as Lucifer. Why does nobody remember that?"

The zombies dragged Darkion beneath the ground, and the blades soared overhead.
Darkion reappeared behind Chaos, and slapped two hungry undead onto Chaos's shoulders, their teeth chomping down into the flesh.
"Probably should focus on the matter at hand," he chided, stepping back out of physical retaliation range.

The dragon howled, and careened out of the sky, it's face ablaze. It landed with a burning crump, and was dragged beneath the ground by a legion of zombies to heal.

A lone figure was running as fast as he could towards the battlefield, feeling the powers gathering, just as he'd dreaded.
"Faster... faster!!" he urged himself as he ran.

Behind him, flew a small army of fire-wielding archangels, with Inferno at their head looking pissed.
"WHY IS IT I CAN'T GET TIME TO TAKE A FREAKING NAP THESE DAYS!!!" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 am

Chastity cried out as Mawthroughs body was thrown at Ezekiel
"NOO Mawthrough!!"

Rein had created a chair using blood to form it and sat back into it to watch the battle before her
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 am

The barrier shattered upon ten red spheres hitting it at once, the shockwave sending Mawthough flying through the air away from Ezekiel, only for a red blur to catch him, then quickly grab both Chastity and Ezekiel, all of them held within the blurs arms. As it moved, it gained nearly a hundred feet before stopping, the figure revealing itself to be Minerva, fuming with anger. She had regained her physical power, her natural ability as an arch demon.

Chaos liquified his body once again to dodge, then looked into the distance upon slicing the heads of the two zombies off. "Well, it seems its game over for us. The barrier's broken, he can walk inside." He threw a white flag from out of nowhere into Darkion's chest, "Peace on earth, see you in hell!!!!" Chaos vanished into thin air, his body becoming gas as he flew off.

Approaching the group was Genesis, garbed in armored black pants, and twisted metal boots, his hands behind his back, "So many power houses in one place, did they not think I'd come to see what the fuss was about?"

Seeing Genesis, Dageroth vanished into the shadows, not wanting to die this day.

Massive chains shot up from the ground, dozens of demons charging forward toward the entity in order to protect Lilith, only for Genesis to simply walk by them, their bodies and souls evaporating in the presence of the unbound entity.

Lilith smiled, "Thank you momma!"

Zigera continued to nap, her wounds from earlier still having not healed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:18 am

Lilith raised an eyebrow, admiring the untapped power marching towards her.
She'd seen this power before, once. Back when she was young, in the youngest days of Earth.
And she couldn't help but feel a deliciously small trace of fear ripple up her spine.
"Genesis." She almost licked the word as it came from her mouth.
"It has been so very long..."
Then she sidestepped,
as a blade of flames crashed down where she had been standing a second ago.
Darkion pulled the white flag from his chest, slightly miffed Chaos had just run away.
"How many people are going to get involved in this?" he lamented out loud. "Shall we just put up a sign saying "Free showing, free attendance, park where you please?""

Inferno landed next to Minerva, a small army of flame wielders behind him.
"No lasting harm done, I hope..."

Lilith was now caught between a very angry archdemon and the archangel of creation on one side, and a unbound entity with enough power to devastate every dimension imaginable several times over on the other.
She chose the option that she had available, and stepped away from Genesis, towards Inferno and Minerva.
"I'm not so arrogant that I think I can tangle with you, Genesis. At least, not yet..."

A small human figure ran past her and froze solid upon seeing Genesis at full power.
"Oh crap... oh hell... oh heaven, hell and mashed potatoes!"

Lilith looked at Inferno, who shrugged.
"I'm not with him, he's just some weird guy who told me what was going on."

Jim Slim Badabim gulped, the amulet on his chest jangling from his trembling, but stood firm. "Calm down now..." he whispered to himself. "It's only an unbound Genesis... it's nothing to be... *gulp*... f-frightened of...I can survive him... I think...been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:26 am

Nijuu smiled gently to Livia, then looked at Grey, with a concerned expression on her face. "I have a bad feeling about what happened today, my love." She spoke softly.

Tynan gently held Zigera close, hoping that his body heat would speed up her healing.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 am

Genesis continued to walk, looking over what he considered to be his prey, "So many choices, but whom to tear apart first in this menagerie." He motioned his finger through the air, and spotted Darkion, "He looks strong, lets see how he handles this." He rose up his arm, red energy erupting from the ground all around Darkion, consuming whatever it touched. "I am death to undeath." He wasn't ignoring Jim at the moment, he was merely attacking from a distance, and waiting of someone to get in range of him.

Minerva was still holding all three, and said to Inferno, "I need to get them out of here, then I shall return to the fight, can you hold them off for a bit Inferno."

Grey gave Nijuu a kiss, "We're both alive......we're all alive......that's what matters."

Zigera's veins pulsated, as Oblivion's power flowed into her once again, mending her wounds rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:21 am

Nijuu gripped Grey's hand in her own and smiled gently. "And for that, I'm truly grateful."

Tynan breathed a soft sigh of relief, when he saw Zigera's wounds beginning to heal.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 am

Darkion tried backing away, but the energy was simply too powerful. With barely enough time to swear, he just managed a gasp before the energy devoured him completely.

A few moments later, a random zombie started shivering. It doubled over, it's features changing. A moment later, Darkion's face looked up at them again. "That," he said with a mixture of awe and fear, "is potent stuff. I mean, really. I didn't even have a biological chance to heal from that. But... I'm not technically undead. I'm very much alive. This mind, anyway."
He tapped his skull. "Hive mind, capable of moving from host to host, remodeling and sculpting the features. But, that said, I have had enough of this, I am gone. Lilith, sweetie, you're on your own. Rein, I leave your fate up to you, but if you want more work? Come find me again."
With a final dusting down of his new body, Darkion and all his zombies, lieutenants and all, sank into the ground, Darkion with his two middle fingers sticking up at Genesis.

Inferno gave Minerva a "Are you kidding me?" look, but readied his blade anyways.
"Boys," he shouted to the angels he'd brought, "your job is to keep Lilith under control and where she is. She even thinks about moving away, melt her where she stands."
Then he stepped forwards to cover Minerva's retreat. "Go. I'll... annoy him, I suppose."

Then the earth ruptured, and a strange dark energy started seeping into the area, not attempting to damage or affect any of the combatants, instead merely making the air take on a spicy tang as an unknown element was introduced into the air.
Mawthrough's father emerged from a void that materialized, spilling more mystical energy, and stood shoulder to shoulder with Inferno.
"After this, we need to talk."

"THE HELL WE DO!" Inferno snarled, but he didn't move. Jim joined them, and all three stood together, facing down Genesis, a wall between him and Minerva.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 am

Genesis approached them, and smiled, "Lilith, I feel as though I'd rather annihilate this army for now, you're off the hit list for now......" Minerva went to transport away, only for Ezekiel to pull her back as a wall of Genesis' energy fired up from the portal, blasting numerous flame wielders as it did. He then began to charge, his energy destroying the ground below him as he ran.

Grey smiled, "Its the little things that matter." He walked around her, and placed both of his hands on her abdomen.

Zigera's body began to cover itself in metal, metal which soon crystalized all around her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:53 am

Inferno unleashed his full power, causing a halo of flames to appear around his head and the air around him to super-heat. He wouldn't be able to maintain this level for long, but it might slow Genesis down. Might.
He unleashed what amounted to a solar flare at Genesis, a completely solid streak of flame that melted the air as it blasted towards the oncoming entity.

Mawthrough's father was unable to act, letting the aura of the dimension he'd come through spread through the air.
Jim waited, fingers twitching nervously, wondering if he'd have to release... HIM. Most likely he would.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 am

Nijuu paused as Grey walked around her, and placed his hands on her abdomen. She blushed slightly, and looked into Grey's eyes. "When shall we give everyone our news?" She asked with a gentle, yet excited smile on her face.

Tynan sat up on Zigera's bed, and watched her. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder, to let her know that he was still there.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:41 am

Genesis' aura expanded, surrounding the area, as his thoughts began to invade their minds. He rose up a veil of power in front of him, a shell that seemingly protected him from the heat of the attack. Minerva opened a portal to the academy grounds, and threw Mawthough, injured as he was, Chastity, and Ezekiel into it, before closing it. She stepped towards Lilith, raising up her claws, and her tail.

Zigera's hands took hold of Tynan's, pulling it close to chest as she hugged it.

Grey grinned, "How about, the next time my family gathers up, we tell em all."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next