HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:04 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

The Hunted - Page 6 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:45 am

Maul inspected the camera.
The little old lady across from Paige's apartment now unsuspectingly was covering her house with footage taken from a camera in her mailbox.
"Ok, she's home safe. We've got a guy watching the footage of the place 20/4 seven. Any suspicious activity, we'll record it."
Maul nodded. "Good. And James... thanks."
"No problem."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 am

Paige pushed herself off the door, took her shoes off and placed them in the closet neatly then headed to her kitchen to make herself some dinner. She decided to have some pasta for dinner. She put two small pots on the stove, since she was just cooking for herself, put the pasta in one and sauce in the other and waited for it to cook. She pulled out some books and notepads and placed them on the table and sat down to read them and take notes, while she waited for her noodles to boil. She wanted to be a nurse all her life and when she was offered the job to work as the cafeteria aid at the hospital to took it in a heartbeat. This allowed her to get some training in her spare time while at work. She also took schooling on the days she didn't work. Since she lived by herself she had plenty of time to herself and wasnt one to go out every weekend and party. she was a quiet girl who would rather spend her weekends curled up with a good book or do extra work for a better grade.

After a taking down some notes her dinner was finished. she drained the pasta and fixed herself up a plate, made some warm tea and settled back down on the kitchen table to study more while she ate. She took a sip of her tea and sighed
"I wonder if those people got to where they were gong safely"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am

*Ding-dong.*
There was a knocking at the front door of her apartment.
"Excuse me? I've got a package, er, for this address! Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 am

Paige stood up from her seat
"A package?"
she started towards the door
"That's odd i don't remember ordering anything"
she then thought maybe her mother had sent her a package
"ONE MOMENT I"LL BE RIGHT THERE"
before opening the door she peeked out the window to make sure it was safe, she opened her door just a crack
"Does it say where its from?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 am

"I don't know, some sorta compulsory food basket thing. Charity or something."
The man shifted around outside, making sure he didn't drop the basket which was, indeed, full of bread, fruit, and wrapped cooked meats. "Look, can you take and sign for this thing? I gotta home to go to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 am

Paige opened the door completely and signed the paper then took the package from the man handing him back the signed paper
"thank you for delivering this"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:11 am

The delivery man smiled, and wrung Paige's hand.
"I recognize you. You're the nice cafeteria lady from the hospital - I saw you while I was visiting my folks. You're a good lady, ma'am, keep it up."
Then he turned away, whistling a cheery farewell.
"Enjoy your package, ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am

Paige smiled
"Just doing my job"
she looked down at the package then back up at the man
"thank you"
she headed into her kitchen with the package and started opening it she pulled out and apple and took a bite into it. She picked searched for a card and when she found it began to read it
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 pm

After lunch, Lilly cleaned up the table, washed the dishes, then went out to the garden to weed it, and pick anything that was ready. When she was finished in the garden, she brought the vegetables into the house, cleaned them, and put them away. She then walked to the front room, and began to read the news paper while sipping on lemon water.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Clyde was surprised to hear that everyone was going to bed around lunch time, must have been a rough day for them. This, however, worked out for Clyde's goal of peace. Maple and Clyde continued through there day casually, with Clyde relaxing around the house, occasionally talking to Lilly, and Maple exploring and playing to her desire, however kept quiet as to not wake the guests. They would continue this life-style until something disrupted their daily life or until the next morning.

OOC:Sorry for not posting anything in awhile, blame Dark Souls 2.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 am

Juror 13 had a plan to scope out the B&B to see if anyone on his list was residing there. Any members of Control or Runners who have abused they're power's and taken it too far. Juror 13 got his old police badge ready. It wasn't his, it belonged to one of the people he killed a while ago. He got the info on this place from someone online, a friend of his one could say. The place belonged to a woman named Lilly. Preparing himself he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 am

As Maple walked the halls, she heard strange noises coming from the attic of the house, almost sounded like voices. She listened to these voices for a bit before quickly returning to her father. Clyde was looking at the key rooms, finding it funny how there was a key for a room 117, yet the room numbers didn't go nearly that high. This was, after all, a building only the size of a house. As Clyde observed Maple approached him.
Papa, I heard strange noises coming from the attic.
Those were probably just mice scurrying around Maple, no need to worry.
Mice can't talk.
Clyde then turned away from the keys and looked at her. Now, even more evidence for this bed and breakfast hiding runners was present, yet he would still attempt to ignore conflict as much as he could. Either way, Clyde thought this was something that should be brought up to the owner. There's a potential someone dangerous could be up there, and Clyde had to protect his daughter. He went up to Lilly, whom was reading the newspaper.
Excuse me, but apparently my daughter heard some voices coming from your attic. Perhaps we should go and check out if there is anyone up there.
Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Last edited by Autumn on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XAether
XAether

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 am

Shuuya stared at his supposed sister as she quietly questioned the meaning behind her powers not working on him. There haven't been many cases of multiple Runners in the same family, so much is still unknown about how powers may affect family members. Based on what had just happened, Shuuya assumed that powers didn't work on people of the same blood. Of course, he jsut had to confirm that this girl was actually his sister.

"Listen, I know that you're kind of having an identity crisis right now, but could you untie me and explain why you think I'm your brother?" Shuuya asked. The girl stopped mumbling to herself and walked over to a small box, presumably belonging to her. After rummaging in the box for a few seconds, she pulled out a relatively threatening serrated knife.

"Okaay. Let's not get too hasty here." Shuuya was beginning to get nervous. His hunger was starting to get to him, and his fatigue made rendered him unable to properly think through the situation.

"Don't worry big brother." The girl said. "I'll get you out of there really quickly." The girl's face remained emotionless throughout the entire event. She slowly brought the knife close to her face, allowing her face to rest against its blunt edge. "Now, this'll be easier for me if you don't struggle, so could you do me a favor and sit still for a bit, big brother?" The girl spoke with a sharp chill in her voice, resembling the chill that Shuuya spoke with when he got serious. As she walked closer and closer to him, Shuuya quickly realized that he was at an incredible disadvantage. He was tied to a chair, his abilities would be of no help against a sibling, and screaming for help would only cause her to quicken the endeavor and do the deed with even less mercy. Deciding that the best action to take at this point was to quickly go to sleep, and leave the world in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Geeze, do you know how much trouble you're causing for your little sister?" Shuuya surveyed his surroundings as he yawned. 
"What did you do to me?" Shuuya still felt hungry and on-edge, but he wasn't tired anymore. "All I was going to do was cut the ropes, but you just had to go and take a nap." The girl then proceeded to introduce herself as Akatsuki Kisaragi. She then explained her reasoning behind believing that Shuuya was her brother. She then proceeded to explain their past.

"We and our older sister were genetically designed to be the ultimate assassins using genes from the best black-market soldiers. We were designed with three roles in mind, infiltrator, destroyer, and cleaner. As you could guess, you were the infiltrator and I am the cleaner." 

"Wait up." Shuuya said. "You're saying that I have an older sister, as well as you?" Shuuya couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"I'm just surprised that you can still use your abilities after the last mission. Heck, given how long it's been since that mission, I'm willing to bet that you've advanced your abilities further." Akatsuki continued to talk about their past for what felt like hours. The insane number of missions that they had completed as children, their competitive sibling rivalry that had lasted the entire time they had been together, Shuuya felt oddly at home with Akatsuki, but couldn't place her in any of his memories.

"But what about the boarding school?" Shuuya asked. He had no memories from before running away from the boarding school, but that was simply due to the progression of time, right? 

"There was no boarding school. After our last mission together, the agency using us as assassins was discovered by the government and nearly wiped out. The only survivors were me, you, and our sister. Sister and I were left pretty much unscathed, but you had some pretty severe cuts and muscle tears. Sister decided to bring you to another runner, specializing in memory locking, and sealed away your memories of the time we spent together. We left you at a hospital so that you could recover. We planned on coming back to get you, but some things happened and we had to flee to this city."

OOT: What's the name of the city we're in?

"Okay, I understand leaving me to recover, and I understand not being able to come back and get me, but the one thing I don't get is why you keep on saying 'we'. The only person in this attic other than me is you, so why are you saying 'we'" Shuuya was confused and somewhat flustered, but all of that ended when he heard a knocking at the window that was providing light to the attic.

Last edited by XAether on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:09 am

The man in charge of surveillance followed the mailman out on the camera.
Nothing weird about the package, and a quick search revealed the company was legitimate. He still marked it down though.
Then he had a brainwave, and started doing some more research, looking through street footage and security cameras.
Then he found something. He checked it. Then double-checked it. Then he checked it again.
Then his chair was spinning empty as he hurtled down the halls, desperately searching for Maul-Pierre or James.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:36 am

Paige read the card finding out it was from some sort of charity
"thats odd why would they send it to me?"
she shrugged and went back to her studying while munching on the apple
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm

DungeonMaster: It's a Biological Weapon, not Chemical. Uses bacteria and stuff. Though it could have a chemical portion to make it work faster or etc
Autumn: So I'm not the only one then  geek 
XAether: There is no name. You can name it if you like.
Rathalos: Who is the MWB?

She had cooled down a bit. Getting up off the bed she walked to the door and shattered the ice formations holding it closed. The paranoia and suspicion had gone back to it's normal level of mild unease instead of seeing everyone as a valid threat to her own being. Her hand froze mid turn on the knob and she stepped into the bathroom and checked the bandage. It glistened in the light due to the ice crystals that had formed on it, but there was no blood. She opened the door and stepped out.
Walking into the main room she noticed that lunch had already been eaten. The man and his daughter were standing near Lily, saying something about voices in the attic.
"What's this about voices?" She asked curiously.

"Of course, Sir." Elin said with an inclination of her head. 0900 tomorrow...Why are we not going now? It didn't make much sense, but then her years working for her Father had taught her patience towards the bureaucracy. A simple lesson and a not so simple task. Patience was sometimes impossible, depending on what you were waiting for. Perhaps if she had been born with the power of the man she searched for? Then she could simply opened the rift and step not from one place to another, but from one part time to another. But that was not her God given gift. Her Father called it a gift simply because it made her more useful to him. She knew that many of her Father's equals called for her death when her ability had been revealed. None of them uttered ill will towards her anymore, although from time to time the odd assassin would show up. None recently however.
"Go with the Lord's favor." She turned around and walked toward the office door. The next instant she had vanished without a trace. She sat high up on a cargo container, the smell of the ocean filling her nose. The scent had always been pleasant to her. She watched from her vantage point as harbor crews went about their work of loading and unloading the large ships that filled the port. No better place than now. She held up the papers Gerard had given her and began to read, teleporting each sheet to some location where their destruction was assured.

Lawrence watched the tourists as they walked around the grounds. The flashes from their cameras and cell phones as they took pictures. The whole display was pitiful. But unfortunately it was necessary. He sighed and turned away from the window and stood next to his desk. The young messenger stood there in the center of the office, fidgeting uncomfortably. He had brought a message and was now waiting for a reply as Lawrence mulled over his options. "I want you to convey everything exactly as I tell you." The boy nodded.
"I am glad you have arrived safely in America, my dear. I hold no doubts in my mind that you will be able to accomplish the mission I have sent you on. I am regretful of having to place you under the supervision of someone outside of the church, but it could not be helped in this instance. I do not know to what lengths you will have to go to acquire your quarry, or how often you will become sidetracked, but rest assured. You will always know the true path as long as you keep your faith strong and do not let your belief wain.
I received your gift. To be honest, I was quite surprised by it. I did not think you capable of crafting something of this caliber. I do hope it didn't inconvenience you unnecessarily in its construction. I thank you for the thoughtfulness of it and I will be sure to let your mother know. Be always with the Lord, Lawrence, your Father."
He closed his eyes and mentally scrolled through what he had just said to verify that it was indeed all he wanted to say. It was. He opened his eyes again and nodded to the messenger. The boy finished scribbling on his notepad and then quickly exited. The small doll sat on his desk next to the old photograph of his family. Him and his wife and their young daughter, a big smile on her face. They were at some outdoor restaurant and she was grinning over a large piece of cake with ice cream on it that they had ordered for her. Back when she was still innocent and young and didn't have powers that even he had a hard time convincing himself were not gifted by Satan. But she was also His daughter. While others may have only seen the sin of her existence, he saw how she could be wielded if tempered correctly.
Taking the doll in his hand he inspected it again. It was sewn together by an amateur's hand, that was undeniable. The head was slightly larger than the body and it wore a smile under the large blue eyes and brown hair. It was garbed like a nun and held small stuffed pistols in both hands. He set it back down next to the picture and then sat down in his large chair. Amid the piles of paperwork, requests for searches and seizure, individuals of suspicion, briefings, intelligence, interrogation reports and Operative dossiers; he took a clean sheet of paper from a drawer and penned a letter to his wife.

Name: Lawrence Trin, The Grand Inquisitor
Sex: Male
Affiliation: The Vatican, Inquisition Division
Affinity/Ability: None
Weapons: Inquisitors
Appearance: A kind looking older man with cold eyes.

"What? You can't get anyone here sooner?" River asked incredulously. She was talking with Yeager over the phone. "How am I supposed to keep my hold empty and in port until Nine tomorrow? I have fucking artillery pieces covered by tarps!" She exclaimed jabbing the air in accusation. The crew members around her seemed to be ignoring her. "Don't give me that bullshit. Just get them here and get this stuff off of my ship before some sort of port authority comes digging around with a warrant. I don't exactly have a license to do military transportation. Yeah...Yeah...Alright...I said all right, dammit! Yeah, see you tomorrow." She ended the call with an aggressive jab at the button and then slammed the satellite phone down on its dock.
"You're gonna break another one, Cap'n." One of the crew members said.
"Shaddup, Niu." River replied automatically to the Chinese woman. The shapeshifter chuckled but stayed silent.
The slapping of bare feet on metal came through the open door. A young child came running onto the bridge giggling and flung herself at River who caught the girl and plastered a calm look on her face. A man came rushing after her breathing hard.
"Sorry Captain," Roland said as he approached. "She's too fast for me."
River sighed good-naturedly. The mechanic was older than her, he was roughly about the same age as Thompson, the two men were constantly giving her advice on, well, pretty much anything she asked them about. The two had joined together.
She turned her attention to the girl. "I told you to behave, Tatyana." The girl gave a pout without any emotion behind it and then smiled again.
"Momma, Roland told me we are in America! Is it true?"
"Yes, it's true."
"Can we go and see? We've been at sea for soooo long! Please Momma?" Tatyana looked up at River hopefully.
"Soon, I promise I'll take you sight-seeing. But first we just have to wait for some of Momma's friends to come visit. Then we can go, okay? Can you be patient until tomorrow?"
The girl nodded her head enthusiastically.

"They're open." Ignis told 13 calmly. "We can just go in, you don't need to knock." She stepped up in front of him and opened the door herself. She stepped into the lobby area and smiled at the people gathered there. Two young women, a man and a young girl. She hoped she wasn't scaring the child. Her scars never seemed to sit well with them, which was another reason why she wore her mask.
"Hi. We'd like to, uh...Rent a couple of rooms for a bit?" She said, a slight flush coming to her face.

Vulture watched the nurse leave. "I don't mind a cruise. In fact, the open deck of a ship would be a wonderful change from this dreary place."

OOT: The Vatican Inquisition Division (Feel free to offer a better name) is now open. If any of you would like to play as one of them. They operate like Control, however they are more secretive and are dedicated to Witch Hunting and Soul Cleansing (Eradication)[/color]
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:33 am

Lilly looked at Clyde with a puzzled expression on her face. "Voices in the attic?" She repeated. "No...I don't think anyone is up there." She replied, as she got out of the chair, and put the newspaper on the table next to it. "I'll take a look." She said, then heard a knock at the door. "One moment." She said to Clyde, and looked at Kay Linn. "There's a sandwich in the kitchen for you." She said to her, and walked out into the foyer as the front door opened. "Certainly." Lilly said, as she walked over to the desk. "Just sign yourselves in, and here's the keys to your rooms." she said, as she placed two keys on the desk by the registry book.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 am

"Oh." 13 said as Ignis opened the door. A woman greeted them and showed them to they're rooms. 13 took the key and waited for the woman to leave. Once lily left 13 looked at Ignis. "We need to talk in about 20 minutes. First I think you should rest. We'll talk in my room." 13 was about to go in his room when he stopped. "Oh and sorry I had you take your mask off. If I had known I wouldn't have asked." He then went into his room and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 am

Clyde and Maple watched as the two new guests entered the bed and breakfast. The first to enter was a woman with a burnt face, rusty hair, and wearing a fire fighter suit. When Maple saw her, she did not feel any disgust or worry. She had been working with Papa for awhile now, and people like this were normal to her. Instead, she was curious as to how she obtained such scars. On the other hand, Clyde recognized her immediately. She was known as Ignis, but Clyde wasn't sure if that was her real name or not. She was well known throughout Control to be the first agent to be designated as a pyromancer specialist. Truly, having her around town made the life of the other agents easier. On the other hand, the man who entered with her was unknown to him. He was an older fellow and had with him a police badge, and he figured that if he was Ignis, then he was more likely than not a police officer. They have been known to work together every once in awhile after all. The two of them signed in.

Once Lilly had left, the man talked to Ignis in a hushed tone. He mentioned something about the two of them and talking. The fact that he waited for Lilly to leave to say this made it a bit questionable, however Clyde was also unsure of why he waited for Lilly to leave when both he and Maple were still standing nearby. This worried Clyde, perhaps these two had the same idea that Clyde did in investigating the Bed and Breakfast, and perhaps they would be more willing to take direct action against the suspicious people currently staying here. He hoped that wasn't the case, as it would lower Maple's chance of being able to try homemade doughnuts in the morning. He also hoped that these two weren't the type to hunt down runners as if they were the plague, Clyde wasn't too fond of these types of agents. They usually cause more harm then good, and besides, a runner whose only running wasn't exactly causing any harm to society. He may have even let those types of runners go once or twice in the past...

The man grabbed his key and immediately went off to his room. Clyde then remembered the other female from earlier had came back down, and her question as well. Clyde didn't want to worry her, but he always felt it was better to tell her something that could directly concern her. He noticed that her hair was a bit tangled, and judged that she must have woken up recently.
Oh, hello. I hope you slept well. My name's Clyde, and this is my daughter, Maple. While my daughter was wandering around...which I hope didn't wake you...she happened to hear some voices coming from the attic, and the owner just went to take a look for herself.
Now that Clyde was near her, he noticed a slight chill radiating from her body. Ice type, he thought instinctively to himself, though he guessed that he didn't actually have any hard evidence of this being true. He always was cautious when investigating someone, he never wanted to accidentally accuse someone falsely of having runner abilities. Such accusations worked wonders in the Salem witch trials, he thought sarcastically. Now that he thought of it, what if Salem actually did have witches, and they were the first runners? Of course, that probably didn't happen.

Maple continued to watch the lady who had just walked in. She may have had a burnt face, but she was an all around curious figure to her anyhow. Her infinite curiosity got the best of her, and she approached the lady.
Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get those scars on your face?
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm

(OOT: Sorry for the late post. Also, I didn't realize it was the middle of the day. Also, I forgot about the place only being as large as a house. -_-)

Roy had woken up after a short nap and started pacing around in the attic, talking to himself. He hadn't realized how well his voice would carry from there, although it didn't carry well enough for anyone to make out what he was saying.
"Okay, so what's the plan now? Hmm. I need to find some way to get that girl to listen to reason. How can I do that? Eh...I'll figure that out later. Next question...what about those two new people? Well...it's probably nothing, to be honest. I'm just over-thinking it, as usual."
He let out a deep sigh. He realized how ridiculous the idea of a Control agent bringing his little girl with him on a mission was, so they probably were just some random father and daughter.
"My paranoia really gets the better of me sometimes. Ah well, better safe than sorry, as they say."
Having sorted his thoughts out, he walked out of the attic and down some stairs. There were some new faces around which really bothered him, though he tried not to show it. He sat down at a nearby table, ignoring what the other guests seemed so interested in and looked towards Lilly.
"Hey, what's for lunch today?"

After hanging up the phone with a clearly annoyed Captain River, Yeager waited for his next phone call. All he could do was wait...he had no way to contact the man, he only ever received calls from an untraceable number. Sure enough, the phone rang just a few minutes later and when Yeager answered it, a distorted voice came through the phone.
"Will the weapons be prepared at the appropriate time?"
Without any hesitation, Yeager responded in a confident tone. It was so convincing, you wouldn't know how nervous he really was about the situation.
"Of course. But if you don't mind my asking, why is the timeframe so specific?"
The voice responded in a straightforward manner with just a slight hint of irritation.
"It is not your place to ask such questions. However, if you must know, I am calling in a group of specialists to retrieve the bio-weapons. Not only that, the proper equipment must be prepared for such a delicate operation, as I'm sure you are aware."
This statement was mostly true, although quite misleading. The "specialists" that Gerard was referring to are black ops soldiers such as Elin Trin, most of whom are currently assigned to other missions. The "equipment" he spoke of was all of the various armaments for his "specialists."
"On to more important matters. You will have the area cleared out for our arrival, correct? My team and I will arrive at approximately 0915 tomorrow morning, as I have said before. The trader you are dealing with surely must have the cargo delivered and unloaded by then."

Yeager chuckled.
"But of course. Our transaction will finish long before 0915, nobody will be around to interfere. I promise, on my honor."
Another truthful, yet misleading statement. The transaction wouldn't take nearly that long to complete and River could have left already by now, but Yeager purposely asked her to stay for good reason. He wanted her to stay there until shortly before this mysterious customer arrived.
Gerard uncharacteristically laughed loudly at Yeager's promise.
"Honor among criminals. What an amusing concept."
He hung up the phone, leaving Yeager to sit back and wait for news from his scientist.
Back to top Go down
XAether
XAether

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Shuuya turned hisnhead towards the window. It was high up, maybe seven feet, and they were in the roof of a small building.

"I guess she does free running or something." Shuuya said as he began to move towards the window.

"GET AWAY FROM THERE YOU STUPID BIG BROTHER!" Akatsuki yelled. She quickly grabbed the knife she had used to untie Shuuya from before and pulled her brother towards the small staircase leading towards the attic. She reached into her left sleeve, pulling out two, military style, throat communicators and tossed one to Shuuya. "you'll be needing this from now on." she said, the panic that was once clear in her voice disappearing. As Shuuya put the collar on and had properly adjusted it to his neck, he noticed another knock at the window, but this time, it was more aggressive. From further away, he was able to see the silhouette of the hand knocking on the window. It was dark and appeared to be padded. "Oh, I get it now." Shuuya said as he shuffled towards his sister. "What are you acting so calm for? Idiot! Neither of us has a combat specific ability, and we're stuck in this confined space! Not to mention how...". "Yeah, speaking of abilities, how about we use ours to get rid of whoever's trying to get in. I have a plan." Shuuya brought his face closer to his sister's. "Do you understand?" Akatsuki quickly shut her mouth and listened attentively to heed brother.

Shuuya opened the window from below, quickly moving to the center of the attic and using his ability "Captivation", ensuring that he would be the center of attention for the intruder. Despite the open window, the military-uniformed agent burst through the window, sending shards of broken glass in all directions. The agent rose up and pointed his guns in all directions, checking for targets, despite his eyes being locked on Shuuya the entire time.

"Looks like this place's got a rat." the man said. He was fairly stocky, and he wore a rather annoying amount of medals on his uniform. Shuuya could see the man was wearing a bulletproof vest and padded slacks, thus preventing any sort of physical contact. "I have reason to believe that this place is illegaly harboring runners. Now, let me tell you why my Cadets call me 'The Rush'." The man had a cocky smile, the kind that came from a person that didn't have the experience of losing.

Shuuya smirked. "Do you really think you can call this a rush? You're all alone and have no form of backup whatsoever." The man was clearly beginning to grow nervous. "Let me tell you where you went wrong, just for future reference." Shuuya pulled out Akatsuki's knife. " First, you gave me enough time to put together a plan." Shuuya began to slowly walk towards the man, smiling sadistically as he did so. The agent tried to get away, but found himself, literally paralyzed with fear. "Second, you made all sorts of elaborate movements, forgetting the oh-so popular motto, 'shoot first, ask questions later'." Shuuya pulled the knife up to the man's neck, causing a small amount of blood to trickle down. "Third, and mot importantly, you forgot about my precious little sister." When the man finally realised what was going on, he was practcally already dead. While Shuuya had been psychologically attacking the man, Akatsuki was using the broken shard of glass to stab through the man's arms, causing another laceration every couple of seconds. The man soon collapsed to the ground from the incredible amount of blood loss, and died.
"Mission Accomplished." Shuuya said, flicking the small amount of blood that was left on the knife away. Shuuya then bent down andnbegan searching the man's body. Akatsuki, fatigued from the repeated use of her ablity to anesthesiste the man, took a seat in the chair, regainingnthe energy she had lost. The man had his two pistols, government issue M1911's, but he also had a belt with several throwing knives, matches, and several pockets of finely ground coal dust. "So he was trying to burn the place down huh?" Shuuya stood up, adjusting the newly-repossesed belt to hide perfectly underneath his jacket, yet still be perfectly accessable. "Come on Akatsuki. We're leaving this place." Akatsuki yawned and slowly made her way towards Shuuya.

However, their plan to escape was foiled when they could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Shuuya looked down the small starwell, seeing the figure of a woman staring confusedly at the plate ofmleftovers that had been left at the stairs when Shuuya first cane to meet Akatsuki. He deduced that she was the owner, as a similar women was in the main entrance when Shuuya first entered the bed and breakfat. He was still tired from using his abilities on the agent, and Akatsuki was totally out of power. Shuuya was completely out of ideas. He couldn't kill her, that would cause the residents to become suspicious. He couldn't leave trough the window, it was too high for him to climb out of while still holding on to Akatsuki. Truly out of options, he sat his sister, who had fallen asleep, in the chair, and prepared to make contact.

OOT: Sorry for any spelling errors, tablet is acting up today.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 am

Lilly looked at Roy. "There's a sandwich for you in the kitchen. I wasn't sure what you wanted on it, so I kept the condiments in the fridge." She smiled slightly, then made her way to the attic. She looked around warily. "Hello?" She said.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:35 am

OOT: SO MANY PLOTS HOLY HELL

About two hours after the delivery, just as night was beginning to fall, there was a knock on Paige's front door.
The knocking was insistent, as well as extremely measured, like someone was trying very hard not to freak out on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 am

Paige had nodded off at the table while studying. She was startled by the knock at the door. It took her a moment to realize where she was. As the knocking continued she got up scratching her head as she walked to the door
"ok ok im coming"
when she got to the door she opened it
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 am

Maul-Pierre was standing there, looking very flustered and constantly shooting furtive glances around.
"Hello, nice to see you again, may I come in, wow nice place," he said in a rush as he bounded past her, shut the door, locked it, then ran to the windows and pulled the blinds shut.
"Any chance for a spot of tea?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-