HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:29 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

The Hunted - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Santos pulled out a box of cigarettes when he saw a man come up to him. He was just going to ignore him when he heard him say his name. Looking at him Santos replied. "You've found him. Now what is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Maul shook his head.
"Paige, that's not true - having these abilities is a gift. How can you be so depressed about life? You can do things only seen in comic books. You have the ability to do amazing things, and yes you never asked for them, but how can you throw away such a present?" He cocked his head, curious at her reply.

"Oh, just a question or two."
James fingered the rose at his lapel.
"And I know that you won't start trouble here in such a public place. So here seems like a good time to catch you, hmm? So are you going to cause any problems?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 am

Paige looked up at him
"My father left my mother when I was just a child. My mother said I was the reason for him leaving. My entire life all she ever did was remind me that my ability ruined her happiness with my father, how it ruined her life and that sometimes she wished I was never born. The only reason she didnt send me off somewhere was because she felt it was her responsibility as my mother to raise a child she brought into this world no matter what the circumstances."
she looked down at the table
"Growing up my mother isolated me. While other kids got to go outside to the park and play I had to stay inside. I didn't have the privilege to go outside to play with the other children, go to the park, the pool, places like that. My mother was afraid I would expose myself or even worse..."
she looked up at him
"Her for being the mother of a freak child"
she sighed
"my mother had me privately schooled so that she didnt have to worry about the exposure there as well"
She took a drink of her water and placed it gently down on the table
"When I was 14 my mother fell in love with another man. She never once introduced me to him nor did she ever bring him around. She was hardly ever home cause she spent so much time with him. I spent all my time with school and taking care of the house we lived in. At age 17 I started enrolling for collages behind my mothers back, she was never home enough to know what I was doing and I've always wanted to further my education and become something of myself. When I got the letter saying I was admitted into the university I was soo excited."
she sighed
"I wanted to surprise my mother so I made a cake, set up the living room with balloons, banners and so on. I put a lot of hard work into setting things up. even framed the letter and wrapped it as a gift for her. When she came home that night she was surprised to see what I had done and kept asking me what the occasion was for. I handed her the gift i brought her and was excited to see her reaction to it"
Paige had a sad expression on her face, one that seemed heartbreaking
"My mother opened the gift and when she read the letter she threw the frame down and slapped me across my face. She told me I was stupid for wanting to go into collage and that I would never get anywhere in life with my curse. She said that she had wished many times I was never born and that I should do the world a favor and kill myself"
she shook her head
"I've never seen my mother so angry before, I thought she would be happy I wanted to do something with my life but instead she wanted to continue to keep me isolated from the world. My mother packed her bags and stormed out of the door. I didnt see her for several month after that."
she looked at maul
"I continued with my life graduated from school, while my mother continued with hers. She had a new family and was happy with being with them. I eventually packed up my things and moved out of my mother house. I got my own apartment with some help from the collage. Got my first job ever at the hospital helping people and here I am."
she took another drink of water
"My mother did eventually come around to see me but she never apologized for what she said. She came to my apartment went on about being exposed and that I was to never mention her name to say I was an orphan or something like that. Told me about how happy she was with her new life. Apparently I now have a younger brother and sister"
she smiled for a moment but then that smile quickly went away
"A brother and sister I will never meet. My mother has made it clear she doesnt want her new family to know about her having a daughter."
she shrugged
"i get random visits from my mother maybe once a year and she sends me gifts from time to time. I thought the basket i received was from her. but I guess not"
she looked up at the lighting above them
"Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if i didnt have this ability. If my mother wouldnt have seen me as some freak and actually love me. If I didnt have this ability would my father have stayed and not left. That what I meant when i said my ability had ruined my life. I lived a life of solitude and its all I know, its all I've ever known. Aside from work and school I never go anywhere unless its to the market to get food. I've never done this...."
she gestured to the table, restaurant the fact it was a date
"before"
she realized she had spent the entire time rambling on about her life that she had probably bored him. she looked up at Maul
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 am

Santos scoffed at what James said to him. He's dealt with people like him before in the past. "Why can't you ask me what you want right here? At least let me have a smoke first before we leave." He took the cigarette out of the box a put it in his mouth and took out his lighter. "This okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:36 am

Maul got up out of his seat, walked around to her and gave her a hug.
"I'm sorry. I had no idea. I honestly didn't."
He sat back in his chair, now quite put off his food.
He knew what the answer would be but he still felt he had to make it.
"If you want I can take those memories away. Make you forget all about that horror."

James shrugged.
"No problem of mine, friend. Just so you know, though, if you even attempt to do anything even vaguely violent I will crush your trachea and leave you here to bleed to death."
He looked up at the sky. "Where are you planning on going next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:47 am

Paige thought about his offer then shook her head
"If you did that then I wouldnt know who i was, I wouldnt know anything about my past. It would be nothing but emptiness"
she smiled
"I thank you for the offer. But if i didnt have those memories I wouldnt be the person i am today"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
XAether
XAether

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

"All right, how about you tell me about this job of yours?" Satsuki sat at a table with her siblings and a man in a black suit.

"It's nothing really, I just want you to go to France and live in a small village so that we can monitor how your powers deteriorate when you don't use them." The man appeared to be young, but his black suit hid many of his physical features, and his black eyeglasses concealed his eyes completely. "If you comply, we can provide you with safety, food, and shelter. As long as you comply with our rules, you don't have to worry about a thing." Shuuya thought he saw the man begin to smirk, but nodded it off as him trying to persuade them. "I assume this includes a safe trip to the place?" Shuuya was tired of having to jack planes and conceal himself for multiple hours, he had been doing so for several years. "Actually, you'll have to find your own way there. If my group provides you with an expensive trip such as this, I'm afraid we'd be immediately shut down."

"Alright, let us talk about it for a bit." AKatsuki pulled her sister and brother away from the table. "I'm not too sure about this deal guys..." Before Akatsuki could finish her sentence, both of her siblings returned to the man and were shaking hands. "Oh, Akatsuki. We're going to France for a bit." They both said in unison. The rage on her face was evident, as Akatsuki only ever wanted to be listened to. "Soo.... How do we get to France?" Shuuya asked. 

"I may not be able to get you a flight directly there, but I do know where you can find a plane." The man stood up and beckoned the siblings towards him. "If you go to this Control building, you'll be able to find the private jet of one of the higher ups." "Alright, I guess we all know what we're doing." The siblings said in unison, smiled at each other, and began to leave the café.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm

'This has been a very long day.' Lilly thought to herself as she sat down in the small office of the B&B. She sighed softly, as she looked over some bills that had arrived that morning. 'I'm glad I finally have some guests here. I don't know how much longer my inheritance can last with no money coming in.'
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:33 pm

"No wonder we found you so easily." Vulture said putting a hand over her face. "Okay, you want a plan? We go to the docks, get ourselves on a ship going wherever doing whatever jobs they'll give us. And try not to blow our cover. How's that for a plan?" She looked down at Vyse.
"Now get out of that chair before you get the two of us killed."

Ignis sat next to the engine, exhaustion slowing her movements. The call had been long, lasting the whole night and into the afternoon. All she wanted was to go to sleep. The next thing she knew everything was on fire. The truck was on fire. The station, her brothers and sisters and her arm. It was nothing but flame. She was screaming but no matter what she tried the fire wouldn't go out.
She sat up panting. Sweat covered her body and she looked around the dark room in panic. No fire, no heat. Just a dark cool hotel room. She lay down, and tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Vyse sighed before jumping out of the wheelchair and said "Fine, guess your plan is good as any." As the two walked the electric user wrapped around an arm around Vulture and said "Hey, if we are gonna walk around we may as well look like a couple."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 pm

She stiffened at his touch. Slowly she relaxed as what he said began to make sense to her. "Be careful of my injury." She reminded him in a gentle tone, trying to keep any unwanted emotions from her voice. They walked for a while through the city. A heavy depression weighed on her. Was this truly a smart idea? Running from Control like this... if she was found they'd kill her. No questions would be asked. However if she went back now... She swallowed and buried the thoughts as best as she could and walked in silence letting Vyse lead her.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Hearing a familiar voice asking about a "mysterious buyer," Gerard walked into Captain River's office.
"Ah, I believe you are referring to me."
He held out his hand for a handshake with a fake smile on his face.
"You must be Yeager. It's a pleasure to meet you, though I'm sure you don't recognize me in the slightest from our phone calls. Necessary precautions, of course. I am Gerard Shepherd, you may call me Gerard."

Yeager accepted the handshake, giving Gerard a fake smile of his own.
"The pleasure is all mine, naturally. If you don't mind, I would like to talk to you for a minute. Would you be so kind as to meet with me in my office?"

Gerard nodded.
"But of course, Mr. Yeager. Lead the way."

Yeager gave one last glance towards River as the two of them walked out of the office.
"That letter I gave you...don't open it too soon, alright? You'll know when the time is right."

As the two of them made their way to the office, Gerard suddenly stopped when they were right outside of the door.
"Excuse me for a moment, would you? I just need to check in for a moment."

Yeager opened the door and stepped inside.
"Of course. Whenever you're ready."
He then closed it behind him.

Gerard called Elin on her in-ear radio.
"We may very well have to move things along ahead of schedule. See what you can do, Ms. Trin."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:01 pm

"Don't worry, i'll be careful not to hurt you." Vyse said as they walked for a while until finding themselves at the local pier. He looked around at all the ships docked and unloading their cargo. He lead Vulture down the docks and said "Okay, just need to pick a boat. Any preferences on which one you think we can get on?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:10 pm

"One that's big, that wya they'll need extra hands to keep it running smoothly." Vulture pondered for a few moments. "A cargo ship would be the best."

OOT: DM, I need to try to re-figure some stuff out and then I'll post an update. It should only be a little bit longer. A day or two probably. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:51 am

"Cargo ship it is, now all we gotta do is convince them to let us sail with them." Vyse said as he lead Vulture down the docks. He lead the way to a large cargo ship at the end of the dock, trying to keep up the impression of a loving boyfriend with his female companion in his arms
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-