HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:14 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

The Hunted - Page 9 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 pm

"We figured that maybe someone was using organs from Runners to duplicate the powers of their original owners. But if what you've said is true, then three things."
He looked up at her.
"Either Runners are dying for no reason, there's something much bigger going on, or we're being duped. None of those are good options."
He cocked his head. "I'd like to reaffirm the offer I made earlier. You could be a great asset to our operation. And in return we'd give you anything you could possibly desire." He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, dates with me are included in case you're wondering," he winked suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 am

His curiosity getting the better of him, Roy decided to see what he could find out about the strange things going on around him. He turned his attention to the "younger sister" who was still sitting on the couch.
"If you don't mind me saying so, you seem pretty...unfazed by all of this. Is this just another family reunion for you guys? Don't get me wrong, I've had a couple of weird Thanksgivings in my time, but this definitely tops anything I've seen."
He had a lot more questions than that to ask, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to discuss those things with all of these people around.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 am

OOT: Sorry for the delay. I'll try to post at least once a day.

She let out a long sigh. Unbuckling the air pack she let it fall onto the bed and then she carefully drop it onto the floor. The ghost weight still pulled down on her shoulders. Unzipping her coat she fell backward and stared up at the ceiling.
"I don't know why I followed you." She stated. The remark was true enough. Why did she bother following this man? He was already eligible for the Dangerous Element status and within all rights she could eliminate him now, and not even have to worry about explaining anything. So then why?
"You're motivated by a strong sense of justice. Just like I used to be." Her grin was regretful. "So this pyro is a psychopath. If I kill them there will just be another one in his place. And at the end of each day when I lay there with my eyes closed..." She paused there for a few moments trying to fight past the feelings this train of thought always brought her. "I can't see how I'm any better than them. I've most likely killed more people than this man ever has. Children, parents, young men and women. I've turned around, axe dripping blood to see the wide-eyed face of their kid staring at me from the doorway. How do you explain to them that mommy was a bad person? You can't! There isn't anyway to make them understand! Have you seen the look of anguish on a mother's face when she finds her child dead in their bed? Or that soul sucking feeling of congratulations when everyone you see congratulates you for doing nothing but being worse than the evil people you're supposed to fight." Her voice was thick with emotion.
"There's...No good will come from this. I hate myself more than I hate them."
Ignis got off of the bed and stood in front of 13. She met his eyes and then slowly went down onto her knees. She looked up at him with a resigned expression. Looking down at his feet she kneeled there.
"Please. Just... Tell me... Tell me I'm not a monster. Tell me I'm not alone with these feelings of disgust. I'm so alone." She said, not making perfect sense as all of the thoughts waiting on this moment to escape trampled one another. Tears made their way down her face.

Kaylin made a choked laughing sound at what was going on. It was all so bizarre. She had missed the crazyness of more regular life these last years.

Elin nodded once. "I am aware of the significance you give this assignment. I will use lethal force if necessary in order to defend myself. However I will not be a participant in wanton murder. Collateral damage is an option." She agreed giving him a pointed look that spoke volumes. If things were escalated when there was no need to be, she would act against the aggressor to defend those who were wrongly attacked.
"We've kept them waiting long enough. Let's get this done. The longer we wait around the more likely something will go wrong."
That said Elin made her way over to where River and the rest of her crew stood.
"Yeager sent us. We were told to pick up some merchandise from your ship." She keyed the mic she held and spoke a terse command. Three large trucks drove onto the dock and parked near the cargo crane. "I hope you don't mind our frankness, but I think we can both agree that the sooner this is done the better all of us will feel."

River nodded to the girl. Yeager's people weren't messing around, although she had expected the man to show up himself, but as long as business got done... "Yes, let's get this finished." She nodded to one of the crew behind her and the kid rushed up the gangway and onto the ship. Moments passed and then two short air horn blasts echoed. The cargo crane rumbled to life and a large crate slowly lifted from Forgotten's hold. The crate had military markings on it.
"Now then, why don't you and your men come aboard. I believe we have something to take care of away from unseen eyes."

Elin nodded and gestured for Gerard and the others who weren't involved in loading the trucks to follow her onto the ship.

"I didn't expect you to do that!" Vulture exclaimed when the wheels touched the ground again. "Are you stupid? We could have just walked out and no one would have said anything. Unless you have some sort of frequency scrambling you aren't aware of. Do you know where security cameras are? We could have been seen flying!"
She closed her eyes and breathed out her rage in a long forceful sigh. "Whatever. Let's just go." She got to her feet with some effort and set off down the alley.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 am

OOT: Don't worry about it Lully.

13 looked at Ignis sitting there crying. He sat there looking at her in silence trying to think of something to say. "I used to think the same way." He said, an emotionless tone in his voice. "When I started vigilante work I was bombarded with nightmares day after day. The guilt you feel now is something I forgot long ago. You said how you would have to explain to kids why they're mother or father had to die. I choose to avoid that. You're no monster Ignis, but I am." After saying what he wanted 13 got up from his chair and headed toward the door. "Think about what it is you want to do. Think long and hard about it Ignis. I'll be here till tomorrow. Let me know what it is you want to do before then." Saying that 13 left the room.
Back to top Go down
XAether
XAether

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 pm

"Just for the record, this isn't how these reunions usually go." Akatsuki said. "Usually my sister and I meet after every mission we finish. I just so happened to find our brother and she just so happened to get detained about a week ago." Satsuki sat down on the couch and began squeezing Akatsuki, tight. 

"Oh Akatsuki, you're so cute when you try to make us look normal!" While Akatsuki and Satsuki were explaining themselves even further, Shuuya was resting in the room he was put in, writhing in pain.

"What? Where am I?" Shuuya said. He appeared to be in a library of some sorts. It was seemingly endless, shelves upon shelves of books stretching into darkness. "Let me just see here..." He said, pulling a book down from the shelf. Reading, he realized it was a detailed file report of a mission he had been sent on during his childhood. Deciding that he wanted to remember everything, he read every file and book he could find. After what felt like several hours of reading, Shuuya had managed to remember all of the years he had lost.

"I never thought I'd have to come back here." Shuuya said aloud. While he was reading, he realized that the library he was in was the runner nexus. A sort of collective memory bank exclusively for runners. While it was usually inaccessible to non-memory related runners, by condensing the cognitive energy of said-runners, accessing the library became a simple task, as long as you only looked at your own memories. "Well, I guess it's time to get out of here." Shuuya said. The instant he said so, a glowing white door appeared in front of him, a bright red exit sign atop. 

Shuuya woke up, only several minutes after he had collapsed, in some room in the bed and breakfast. He made himself presentable and made his way to the lobby. The pain in his leg had completely disappeared. He made his way to his sisters, both of them surprised that he was already awake. "I guess you read faster than I expected. We were just telling our amazing hosts about what we do, how we're just some people that do odd jobs." Akatsuki said. "Well, we should get going, we have a meeting for a job in about twenty minutes." Satsuki said, rushing her siblings towards the door. "Wait, you just escaped today. how did you already get a job?" Akatsuki frantically asked. Trying to avoid all conversation, she pulled them, rather forcefully, towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:28 am

Roy just stared blankly at the strangers as they walked towards the door, although it seemed more like the younger brother and sister were being dragged. He muttered in a low tone.
"Well...yeah, that just happened."
He looked over to Kaylin who seemed as dumbfounded about the whole thing as he was.
"Are you following any of this? Because I got lost a while ago."

Yeager watched what was happening from a security camera in his office. The early arrival of his guests came as something of an unpleasant surprise for him, to say the least.
"I should have figured this would happen...they don't even want us to see those weapons. Because we might just find out something about them..."
Sweat rolled down his face as his worst suspicions seemed to be more likely by the minute. Prepared for the worst, he stood up and walked out of his office towards the docks.

Gerard quietly scoffed at Elin as she walked away. He spoke under his breath when she was out of earshot.
"Well, aren't you quite the honorable one, miss Trin? Tread carefully. That noble attitude of yours may become problematic in the future."
He casually walked around the docks, making sure that everything was going according to plan, still talking under his breath to nobody in particular.
"She simply does not understand. In order to gain anything of value in this world, you must be willing to do anything to obtain it. Concerning yourself with things such as morality only makes the path to that goal even more difficult."

Yeager made his way to Captain River's boat, walked towards her office and let himself in. There he saw River and a young woman he had never seen before. Putting on his best poker face, he smiled at the two and greeted them warmly.
"Hello, captain. I see that you have a guest with you here. Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Yeager, weapons dealer and middleman extraordinaire."
He made his way to the captain's desk and subtly laid an envelope from his suit pocket on it for Captain River. He then turned towards the young woman who he was unfamiliar with.
"Are you the ever-so-mysterious buyer that I was speaking to on the phone earlier? If so, I don't believe I caught your name. If not, would you kindly point me in their direction?"

OOT: The envelope has a letter from Yeager to River in it, I'll post what it says later when it comes up.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:54 am

Vyse couldn't help but chuckle and said "Whatever, you enjoyed it. Anyways, it would be too much of a hastle dealing with checking you out." As he sat down in the chair. He channeled a small amount of energy into it and it rolled along side Vulture with him resting comfortably in it. He looked up at her and said "So whats the plan Tweety Bird?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Lilly walked out of the bathroom, after cleaning herself up, and made her way downstairs. "You're not leaving now; are you?" she said to the trio, making their way to the door.

OOT: Sorry it's short Sad
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 am

13 walked into the B&B's lobby and pulled out a pack if cigarette's. He opened the lid of the box and pulled one out. He was about to light it when he saw a no smoking sign on the wall. Groaning a bit he reluctantly wen't outside and sat on the steps and lit his cigarette. He thought back to his conversation with Ignis not to long ago and wondered if he was a little cold to her. No stop thinking like that. You don't get attached to anyone of anything. That's when weakness comes in. He thought. 13 took a long drag from his cigarette. You know what happened last time you got someone involved with your line of work. You got attached and they died because of it. Maybe I should just leave before I hear her answer. 13 shook his head after thinking that. No you heard her. She's not a killer anymore and she could rat me out. To make things worse, she knows what I look like. Shit. I guess I'll just wait for her response and act accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:37 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"We figured that maybe someone was using organs from Runners to duplicate the powers of their original owners. But if what you've said is true, then three things."
He looked up at her.
"Either Runners are dying for no reason, there's something much bigger going on, or we're being duped. None of those are good options."
He cocked his head. "I'd like to reaffirm the offer I made earlier. You could be a great asset to our operation. And in return we'd give you anything you could possibly desire." He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, dates with me are included in case you're wondering," he winked suggestively.

Paige took a moment to ponder his offer
"Well I suppose it would be the best thing to do, I mean if people are already trying to harm me I have no other choice"
her face flushed a little when he spoke of dates
"I've never been on a date, I was afraid of what could happen, with me having my abilities and all so I turned everyone down who asked me out on one"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 am

Maul raised an eyebrow.
"Great Scott, you've never been on a date? Well, we need to change that!"
The next thing Paige knew, she was in the car, in a fine petite black dress she wasn't even sure she owned, and Maul-Pierre was driving up to Dei-Light, an insanely posh restaurant where the starters cost double figures.
"Must be lonely for you," Maul said in sympathy as he parked. "Come on now, out you get."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Paige looked out the window then at Maul
"I spend all my time studying and working. At times I did get a bit lonely but when I did I would just go and visit the elderly at the hospital. A lot of them dont have family come and visit them, apparently their lives were more important then visiting them on days other then holidays, so they enjoyed my company."
her face grew sad as she thought about holidays and how she spent many of them alone cause her mother was to busy with her new family. Her mother was too embarrassed to tell her husband she had a daughter cause of the ability she possessed.
Paige blinked herself out of her trance and looked up at Maul with a smile
"The elderly are very sweet, they sometimes give me gifts, ones they make from time to time. One lady made me a nice quilt which i keep on my bed to keep me warm at night. I will always cherish it and the special visits we had"
she looked back out the window
"You dont have to take me on a date. I know you're doing it cause you pity me for being alone. I'm fine with how my life is."
she looked at the restaurant
"This is a very expensive place and I couldn't allow you to pay for an expensive meal for me it wouldn't be right"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 am

Maul listened with a sad look on his face to Paige's woes, but when she got to how he was pitying her he laughed.
"Pity you? I'm not pitying you, Paige, you're a gorgeous lass and I'm single. This is how I live."
He casually reached under Paige's dress and removed her panties expertly, before opening the car door and teasing her with them as he backed towards the restaurant.
"And I think you'll like it too. Now come and get them, before I accidentally throw them into someone's soup. Come on, chop chop!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Paige puled on the hem of her skirt. She looked as if she was going to break into tears
"W-why are you doing this?"
she pressed her knees together feeling awkward that she was now commando. she looked up at Maul and shook her head
"I-I can't get out, everyone will see"
her face was completely flushed as she continued holding the hem of her skirt down not willing to move out of the car
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:40 am

"You need a break, and some good fun."
Maul gently reached out, took her hand, and gently helped her out of the car.
"I promise you, it'll be fun. You can talk about work or whatever you want to talk about, and I'll listen. But no panties, that's a condition to make you go a bit wild." He stole a swift kiss, then stepped back out of range.
"Either you come in, or someone gets your panties. Is it really so hard a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 am

Clyde had finished putting Black in the room. He then went in the lobby with Maple and continued to laze around. While it may have seemed like his lazy activities would make him bored, Clyde was actually happy to have a break. Raising Maple my himself while having to balance his stressful job was a 24/7 task. Maple was also able to keep herself entertained with her childhood imagination, she was never the type to be bored, and Clyde was grateful for that. Eventually Pink dragged Black to the door and Clyde saw Ice boyfriend talking to Ice female again, and he saw this as his chance to tease them. He walked over to the two of them. He grinned in a friendly manner as he spoke.
You two seem like quite the young couple, how long have you lovebirds been going out?
Maple caught wind of what her father was doing, she knew best of her father's teasing. She came to the side of her father to hear their response better.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 am

Having finished his cigarette 13 went back to the lobby and sat down still thinking of what his next move should be. He's heard nothing of Santos recently and had still to hear from Ignis. He thought about just giving up and letting Control take care of the problem but something wouldn't let him do that. 13 rubbed his face and yawned from lack of sleep. Why was it that he felt he was the one who had to take care of Santos? Was it pride as a vigilante or something else? Whatever it was it didn't bother 13. He just has to be the one to kill this guy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 am

As she was being helped out of the car Paige kept her one hand on the hem of her skirt pulling it down so no one could see her bareness. She gasped when he stole a kiss from her but she kept her hand on the hem. Her other reached up to touch her lips for just a moment. She couldn't look at him she was too afraid and shy to
"Please dont make me do this"
She kept her eyes to the ground red with embarrassment, her knees together as if she was trying to protect herself. She shook her head
"Im not the wild type, I can't do this. This isnt me"
she glanced up at him then around at the passerbyers
"what if someone sees, what if I trip and fall in these shoes? What if I step on a vent?"
she looked down at the ground again her face was a mixture of embarrassment, confusion and sadness
"Please don't make me do this "
she pleaded
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Maul-Pierre sighed and stole another kiss.
The next thing Paige knew, she was sitting in the restaurant, seated at a table for two. Though nobody could see them, her panties were resting on her shoe.
"I know, daring, right?" Maul winked conspiratorially from across the table. "Now, I hear the BBQ chicken is simply delightful here..."
He looked up at her.
"Listen, Paige. I know you're afraid, but look at it this way - we have the ability to do things no other person could dream of. We have a duty to enjoy our lives, and I want to help you enjoy yours. All I ask is that you spend an evening with me, as a treat, then we'll take care of you and give you what you need? Is that too much to ask?" He gave her puppy-dog eyes. "Pwease?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Paige quickly reached down and grabbed her panties which were sitting on her shoe. she quickly slipped them over her legs and pulled them up making sure to keep her legs hidden by the table cloth. At this point she was able to relax a bit since she was now covered down there.
"I have whatever is non expensive on the menu"
she said as he glanced over at him while adjusting her panties under the table. When she was finished she sat up and placed her hands on her lap. She sighed before speaking
"If you insist, But i would much rather keep my clothes on if you don't mind"
she looked down at the table
"all of them"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Maul sighed.
"Ok, ma'am... you're the boss."

The waiter came round. Maul, naturally, ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, an entire BBQ chicken complete with a bucket's worth of french fries and turkey fritters for Paige, and a massive plate of battered sausages with wedges cooked in lard for himself.
As the waiter left with their orders, Maul absentmindedly took a pen from his pocket and started to fiddle with it, only for his attention to slip and it to go skittering from his fingers and fall to the floor under the table.
"Butterfingers, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Paige was shocked at all the food he just ordered
"I-Im not going to be able to eat all of that"
she was to busy trying to figure out why he had ordered so much food for just the two of them, that she didnt take notice to the pen he had dropped. When he said oops she looked over at him
"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 pm

"Sorry, just dropped my pen."
Maul had actually sent off a rapid text confirming his and Paige's location to his associate, James under the table whilst retrieving his pen.
He returned to the table and put his head on his hands. "So, let's talk about you. What made you want to become a worker at a hospital then?"

OOT: Just gonna assume Santos is in the park.

James acknowledged the text, and pocketed the phone - he was conducting business at the moment, certain he'd found who he'd been told to find.
He casually sauntered next to the man and leaned on a lamppost, watching a child play with a dog.
"You would be Santos, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Paige sat back in her seat.
"Well I like helping people and I've always wanted to be a nurse so I decided to take courses to become one. Luckily my professor knew some people who worked at the hospital. So he pulled some strings and got me in to work in the cafeteria. He said it would get me used to working with patients and with other people. Sometimes the nurses let me help when it comes to doing the minor things such as blood pressure things like that "
she smiled
"I have a close bond with a lot of the patients especially the elderly. They are all soo sweet and I love to make them smile. Knowing that I can do that to people makes me feel good about myself as a person."
she looked down at the table
"Having this ability has ruined my life and the only thing good out of my life is being able to make people happy"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Autumn wrote:
Clyde had finished putting Black in the room. He then went in the lobby with Maple and continued to laze around. While it may have seemed like his lazy activities would make him bored, Clyde was actually happy to have a break. Raising Maple my himself while having to balance his stressful job was a 24/7 task. Maple was also able to keep herself entertained with her childhood imagination, she was never the type to be bored, and Clyde was grateful for that. Eventually Pink dragged Black to the door and Clyde saw Ice boyfriend talking to Ice female again, and he saw this as his chance to tease them. He walked over to the two of them. He grinned in a friendly manner as he spoke.
You two seem like quite the young couple, how long have you lovebirds been going out?
Maple caught wind of what her father was doing, she knew best of her father's teasing. She came to the side of her father to hear their response better.

Roy raised an eyebrow at the man's question.
"Well, you sure do like poking your nose in other people's business, don't you?"
He kept his composure and waved his hand dismissively, although the question definitely did catch him off-guard.
"If you've really got to know, we just met not too long ago. Any other weird questions that you really shouldn't be asking somebody you just met?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-