HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:00 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

The Hunted - Page 7 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:43 am

Paige stood there with her mouth gaped open
"Umm come in?"
she looked confused
"Why are you barging in on my house this late at night?"
she followed behind him as he walked to the window then looked around when he asked for tea
"I-I think i have some"
she looked back at him
"Why are you here"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:50 am

"Good good, two sugars, plenty of milk," came Maul's voice from upstairs as he bolted all the windows.
He bounded back downstairs, looked at her, said "Sorry," kissed her hard on the mouth with tongue, then licked his lips. "Oh good, no poison, would have been worth though," before running to her back door and locking it.
"Also, if you have any of that food basket left I wouldn't mind some."
He ran back to her, breathless, and gave a cheeky grin.
"So... how's the tea coming?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:19 am

Paige stood there in shock from the kiss wondering what just happened and if she was dreaming this or if this was a dream. When he asked about the tea she blinked out of her trance
"Right..tea"
she turned on her heel and headed to the stove. Put a kettle on and turned the burner on. She pointed at the basket on the table when he asked about the food
"the food it right over.....wait"
she turned and looked at him
"How did you know about the basket?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:13 am

"That's not important," said Maul briskly, patting her on the shoulder. His little finger touched her neck.
"You will not ask how I know about the food basket," he instructed in her mind, his power completely erasing her curiosity regarding his knowledge of the basket.
"Now then," he said, jumping onto her sofa, "anything good on TV tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:19 am

Paige blinked forgetting about the basket but followed him in the livingroom. She crossed her arms and asked him again
"What are you doing here?"
The kettle started to whistle in the kitchen and she went and turned it off fixed the tea and reentered the living room setting the tea on the table. She sat in the chair next to the couch
"What did you mean by poison? is there something going on? please tell me why you are here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:35 am

"We have reason to believe you've been targeted by a killer of people with powers," Maul said, his eyes still on the TV - Food Network was on.
"Have you received any mail today? Anything you weren't expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:39 am

Paige shook her head
"No mail, my mailbox was empty when I checked it"
she looked back at the kitchen
"The only thing i received was the gift basket from a charity, but I dont think they would do anything to harm me."
she looked back at him
"why would someone want to target me? all I do is go to work and study. I keep to myself and don't talk to anyone around here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am

Maul looked back at her and his face was very grave.
"When you received the basket, did the man engage in any sort of physical contact with you? Anything skin-to-skin?"
He reached out to mute the TV. "And whilst you may be very quiet here, the fact remains you have the ability to incinerate or freeze anything you want. That's not something that stays quiet for long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am

Paige thought for a moment
"He shook my hand, but nothing out of the norm"
she sat back in her seat slightly distraught, she placed her hand on her forhead
"Why did I have to be born with this?, I never even wanted these abilities and now i have to watch my back for people who want to hunt me"
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:17 pm

OOC: Have you guys not read XAether's posts? I wasn't going to mention anything, but both of his characters are currently in the attic, NOT using their abilities, which means both Roy and Lilly just walked around the attic not noticing two complete strangers out in the open. Just trying to clear up a misunderstanding here.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:33 am

Maul patted her hand.
"People don't ask for half the things in the world to happen to them. Trust me on that."
He sat back in the chair and looked at the ceiling.
"We've received info that the killer is a Runner himself, an assassin. Spaniard, goes by the name Torino. If he touched your skin, you're marked. His power is that he can mark people by touching them, then the next time he throws anything, no matter where or in what direction, it'll hit the marked target every time. Which, in this case, is you."
He looked back at her.
"But, that's why I'm here, so that doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:47 am

Autumn wrote:
OOC: Have you guys not read XAether's posts? I wasn't going to mention anything, but both of his characters are currently in the attic, NOT using their abilities, which means both Roy and Lilly just walked around the attic not noticing two complete strangers out in the open. Just trying to clear up a misunderstanding here.

I missed it...sorry...I edited my last post @.@
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:50 am

OOT: Sorry, I haven't been able to get on the RP site much lately, so I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything that's going on. I'll try to work it out in my next post when I have a little more time.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

OOT: I thought they were in an airport :/ My bad, Sorry XAether.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:23 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Maul patted her hand.
"People don't ask for half the things in the world to happen to them. Trust me on that."
He sat back in the chair and looked at the ceiling.
"We've received info that the killer is a Runner himself, an assassin. Spaniard, goes by the name Torino. If he touched your skin, you're marked. His power is that he can mark people by touching them, then the next time he throws anything, no matter where or in what direction, it'll hit the marked target every time. Which, in this case, is you."
He looked back at her.
"But, that's why I'm here, so that doesn't happen."

"But how will you stop it?"
she looked down at the hand he patted then pulled it away feeling rather awkward
"The guy didn't seem like a threat, he seemed really nice. Why would he want to hurt me? I didnt do anything to him"
she looked up at Maul
"I just dont understand especially if he is a runner"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:21 am

"He's an assassin. A registered paid killer. He'd smile while stabbing you in the back - someone wants you dead, and is willing to pay a pretty penny; Torino doesn't come cheap."
He sat back.
"And as for stopping it, I'm willing to bet that if something gets in the way and you're still walking around tomorrow, he'll come out into the light. Then, we can nab him and stop him doing anything to anyone ever again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 am

"But who would want me dead, I've done nothing to hurt anyone"
she flopped back in her chair throwing her arm over her forehead
"and what if you cant stop it what then, I'll be dead right?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 am

OOT: Okay, so for the sake of fixing up continuity, let's say that Roy had just walked out of the room a little while before Shuuya and Akatsuki arrived. Roy hears the same noises as everyone else and goes back to investigate. All good? Let's get this show on the road...action!

Roy was slightly troubled by the noises he heard coming from upstairs. But really, he didn't care to deal with it right now. At least, that's what he thought until he saw Lilly going up to investigate.
"Looks like lunch is gonna have to wait a few minutes. I just hope whoever's here doesn't plan on causing too much trouble."
Thinking this to himself, Roy put his hand in his jacket where he kept his gun, just in case. As a general rule, he never goes anywhere unarmed if he can help it...even when he's relaxing at home. He runs to catch up with Lilly and calls out to her.
"Hold up! Let me check it out with you. You never know what kind of things might be lurking around, right?"
He was a little late as Lilly had just walked into the room. He quickly ran in, stepping in front of Lilly to keep her out of the way in case whoever (or whatever) was in there had hostile intentions. He soon spots two unfamiliar figures at the far side of the room and calls out to them.
"You know this place has a front door, right? You mind telling us what brings you out here?"
His stance wasn't threatening, but he was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:18 am

The sound of a window shattering immediately drew Kaylin's attention. Forgetting the two newcomers for the time being she started towards the staircase that Lily had just come from. Pulling a small chunk of wood from a coat pocket she gathered the moisture in the air and froze it to produce an eight inch long blade. Holding the knife with confidence she moved up the stairs. Ready for a fight she moved up as quickly as she could gathering the freezing aura closely around herself.
The black clad body lay face down on the floor, blood pooling around it. A girl was passed out in a chair and a boy was staring at her with an angry glare. It wasn't what she had expected and her blade hand dropped a few inches as her threat evaluation fell down to low mistrust.
Roy and Lily were there and an awkward silence had fallen. "So..." Kaylin said bringing everyone's attention onto herself, "Who's here to kill who?"

Ignis gave a small smile at the girl. "Well, long ago I was a FireFighter. We had been dealing with a string of arson fires and then one call we pulled up on scene and some Runners had begun blasting us with fireballs. Most of my crew died in the ambush. The rest died as we killed the pyromancers. I woke up in the ER."
A window shattered somewhere overhead and the girl with the worn down look to her bolted out of the room, a knife suddenly in her hand as though conjured by magic. Ignis suppressed the shocked look on her face and exchanged glances with Clyde. She put a hand on the handle of her axe, gaze falling on the direction the girl with the knife had gone.

Elin let out a sigh in the cool morning air. Stretching the kinks out of her muscles she yawned. The harbor was busy as ships were in need of loading and unloading to keep to their captains' timetables. She stood with an odd assortment of people trying to look inconspicuous despite their numbers. The looks they were getting from the dock workers made obvious how much they all stuck out. But that didn't really matter.
The old cargo ship sat at its moorings, covered in rust and grime. The lettering on her bow had faded to the point where it could have said anything and you'd believe whatever you were told. The Captain and a few of her crew had gathered on the dock watching their group as they approached. A small girl stood barefoot next to the armored woman peering out curiously from behind her leg.
"Sir, is this the ship?" She asked Gerard despite the obvious signs that it was.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am

"That sounds like it could be fun, be nice to work on my tan. I just got to make sure to stay out of the water cause of my powers." Vyse said as he placed a hand on Vulture's shoulder and said "If I get soaked, my powers short and and become unusable till I become dry."
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 am

When the crash occurred, the female Clyde was talking to ran off. He could've sworn he saw a knife appear in her hands suddenly as she ran away, however he wasn't sure until he turned and saw Ignis looking at him. While Ignis's glance didn't show much emotion, it did confirm that they both saw the same thing. However, he was more curious as to why Ignis glanced at him in the first place. Was it possible that she recognized Clyde from Control? While Clyde wasn't as well known as Ignis would be, he and Maple were still mentioned from time to time around the office. Her glance soon fell off of Clyde as she began to run to the direction of the crash as well.

Maple listened to the story intently. She felt honored that the lady was willing to share her past with Maple, even if it was quite tragic. After the crash occurred and Ignis ran away, Maple turned and looked at her father, with a certain look which asked, "What should we do?" Clyde was able to pick up on it, he's seen if a few times before. He went over to Maple, got on one knee and whispered to her. Even if it seemed as if no one was around, Clyde was always the cautious type.
There's no reason for us to rush up there as well, seems as if the whole house is already going. It could just be nothing anyhow, no reason to potentially break our cover over it. Even if something major is happening up there, it would still be best if we stay back and act as re-enforcements. For now, we'll just wait in the lobby for a report.
Maple mimicked Clyde's tone.
But Papa, what if it was those voices I heard earlier, and there's a mean runner up there?
Clyde went over to a couch in the lobby area and sat down, Maple came up and sat next to him. He spoke again in a hushed voice.
You know that firefighter that just ran up there? She's actually a control agent as well, her name is Ignis. She specializes in pyromancers, however I believe she should be able to hold her own no matter the runner. If we hear signs of fighting, then we'll head up and do as the situation calls for.
Knowing that her father knew best, Maple silently agreed and waited on the couch with Clyde.

Last edited by Autumn on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:44 am

Name: Santos Dennis
Runner
Ability: Pyromancer
Weapon: 9mm pistol

OOT: I will write his intro soonish. OOT2: hahahaha oops. I will fix my post in another update.

Last edited by Heizengard on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 am

OOC: Heizengard, My characters (Clyde and Maple) are currently located in the lobby and do not intend to enter the attic at this time. Just clearing up a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Heizy, We (Shuuya, Akatsuki, Lilly, Roy, Kaylin) are in the attic. Maple and Clyde are still in the B&B's lobby area. Ignis is somewhere between the staircase and the lobby. Not entirely sure were although Autumn might.
Back to top Go down
XAether
XAether

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 pm

OOT: Guess my characters' abilities work so well that they began to work in real life. :p

In an secret control agent building, several blocks away from the Bed and Breakfast...

"What do you mean he's here?" The scientist began to break out in a nervous sweat. " get more guards around her and make sure she doesn't here about anything." He gestured his personal guards towards the door. In his thirty years working for the control agency, his greatest success was,no doubt, the Haze Project. A series of runners genetically engineered to "produce results". Unfortunately, he was only able to create three of them, but their accomplishments were outstanding.

"I wish you wouldn't try to keep secrets from me, doctor." The scientist felt a sharp chill crawl up his spine. The female voice speaking to him was frighteningly perfect. Warm and accepting, yet also maintaining a sense of power and superiority. "Do I still scare you, doctor?" The scientist felt a pair of fit, thin arms suddenly appeared and rested themselves upon his shoulders.  The second they made contact, the scientist felt liquid begin to seep through his jacket. It was thicker than blood, but in the darkness of the office building, he couldn't see what it was. He could feel a very slight presence behind him. Fear began to build from the deepest corners of his brain. Every animalistic instinct within him was telling him to run, but whatever he did, he found himself unable to move. He remembered who this was. The first completed soldier from the Haze Project, Satsuki Kisaragi. 'Kisaragi' as the translation for the month she was completed, February. 'Satsuki' as the translation for the month his stillborn child would have been born, May. "I really wish you would tell me things about my family, doctor." The scientist wanted to scream out, he wanted to call for help, but he was unable to. "I know how much you wanted to continue your little project, but I guess I'm going through a bit of a rebellious phase, doctor."

The scientist felt the pressure on his shoulders increase dramatically. He felt his bones slowly crack and crumble, until he no longer had anything to feel with. "I guess I'll go check up on my precious little brother and sister now. Satsuki went over to the body of one of the guards she had killed. "I guess your clothes'll have to do."
Name: Satsuki Kisaragi
Affiliation: Runner (Current head of the Haze Project)
Sex/Gender: Female
Weapons: None
Abilities:
Pressure: By condensing air around any object, she can add a significant amount of mass to any weapon, the amount of force she can put into a swing equaling that of a semi-truck moving at highway speeds.
Dominance: By changing the frequency at which air particles vibrate, she can trick the
brains of her enemies, making her appear to be a larger danger than she actually is.
Appearance: Long, reddish-pink hair, reaching down to the bottom of her back. She has clear blue eyes when not using her abilities, green eyes when using Pressure, and red eyes when using Dominance. She is currently wearing the uniform she looted off of a Control Agent guard, modified to act as a blazer, and the pats ripped and re-sewn to look like a skirt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-