HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:56 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

The Hunted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Maple looked around the large kitchen, soaking in the new images she was seeing. She saw strange gadgets and gizmos which she has never seen before, she didn't have a clue how any of them would work to make food. She noticed some bread on the counter, it must be the home made bread that Lilly was talking about. Maple had already encountered a challenge though, she was only slightly taller than the counter, and assuming that the counter-top was going to be the surface they made the sandwiches on, it would be a bit complicated to make sandwiches as is. She glanced around the room and saw exactly what she needed, a stepping stool. She took it out, figuring that Lilly wouldn't mind so long as she returned it when she was done, and placed it in front of the counter. Stepping on top if it, she was now at an able sandwich making height. Now only one question remained. Atop the stool, she turned to Lilly.
What kind of sandwiches will we be making?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Paige thought for a moment still confused as to whats going on she then looked over at Vyse
"But he said they were bad men"
she looked back at Virgil
"I guess I can speak to them, I'm just so confused right now"
she sighed
"I just wanted to come to work do my job and go home, I didnt expect all this to happen"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Lilly opened the fridge and took out various lunch meats, some condiments, and butter. She placed them on the counter, as she took a knife out and began cutting the bread. "Any kind you would like." She replied. "I'll slice up some tomatoes when I'm done slicing the bread."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 pm

"Rehabilitation Officers, I bet." Vulture mumbled from underneath the blankets she had hid herself in when Virgil had left. Once the little incident between herself and Virgil had finished she had felt incredibly drained, too tired to actively participate in all that had followed. So she did the logical thing her mind told her to. She lay down again, pulled the blanket over her head and tried to go back to sleep. Her attempt had failed.
Sitting up she yawned. She shut her eyes for a few moments, memories flooding her mind.
"Guess they finally figured something out then. No more experimentation necessary. Course they probably only know how to reduce and control the magic. Elimination of it is another matter." She sighed irritably. Exhaustion, hatred of herself, hatred of society, fear of the procedures she went through and the dull ache in her side all mixed together into a feeling of extreme weariness. "The genocidal bastards are probably still working on it though."
A low growl in the back of her throat and she got out of the bed. The pile of clothes sat in a bag in the corner of the room. She opened it and pulled everything out. "Wonderful, my outfit is all wrinkled." Another world weary sigh and she dropped the gown, not caring that there were other people present. Just not giving a shit about any of it. Fully dressed she turned to Vyse.
"Spark Plug, my weapons please? You took them if I remember correctly." She stood there with a hand held out, a look of absolute uncaring on her face.

When the man had waved at her she had nodded to him and said, "Hi," in a neutral tone. Her posture spoke volumes though. She was hunched over a bit more than before and her eyes followed the man as he moved around the B&B.
"Well I don't have a bullet in me anymore. So there's that. Still cold though. Always cold." She pulled her coat tighter to her. She looked at Roy and once they were alone in the large room whispered back, "I'm paranoid. I see everyone as an enemy. I do not trust him or his daughter. I've seen too much since I found myself in this part of reality."
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Autumn
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:39 pm

As Lilly cut the bread, Maple took four slices of it and laid them out in front of her. It was still a little warm and very soft. Maple then looked in the same area in which Lilly looked previously in order to find her knife and found a butter knife in the same general area. Maple then took the butter and, using the butter knife, spread a bit of butter over each slice of bread. She may not have been much a chef, but Maple did know how to spread butter well enough. She then looked at the various sandwich materials placed in front of her and wondered what to make for herself. She decided to be a bit exploratory, and put on only meats on her sandwich. Ham, Salami, Turkey, and roast beef. She put on the second slice of bread and had successfully completed making her first sandwich with fresh bread, and Maple felt accomplished for doing so. She had a general idea of what her father wanted as well. Maple took the liberty of looking in the fridge herself and found what she was hoping to find, a head of lettuce. She took it back to the counter and ripped off some sandwich sized slices of lettuce. With that, she begun the next sandwich with roast beef and lettuce. Now all she'd need was a slice of tomato to finish it off. Maple then turned back to Lilly.
What kind of sandwiches should we make for the other two guest?
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Vyse jumped in shock as Virgil reappeared in the room. He tried his best not to chuckle before saying "Not real big on using doors, huh?"

Vyse frowned and handed Vulture the now unloaded gun. He grunted before saying "If you think i'm going to hand you the bullets, those guys messed with your brain more then I thought. I don't feel comfortable handing them to a chick who was just assigned to kill me." as he waves the bullets before stuffing them into his pockets.

He then turned to the nurse and said "If you want to go meet those guys outside, be my guest. Just so you know, people like them turned little miss Sparrow here.." As he pointed to Vulture "into a guinea pig. If you want to meet them by all means. But if you join them and begin chasing runners like me like a brainwashed hunter, then i'll show no mercy."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 am

Roy nodded back to Kay Linn. He knew that feeling all too well. He never did get used to it...always feeling alone, always looking over your shoulder, always being suspicious of every person you see. That's why some part of him was glad that he met Kay Linn. Finally, someone who understands. Someone else who knows what this life is like. Someone he could openly and honestly relate to. That's why he silently decided at that moment to watch out for her, to train her for whatever trials might be coming next. He whispered back to her in a serious tone.
"That paranoid feeling...it's not pleasant, sure, but you're going to need it. If you're still feeling cold, that's a sign that you still need to learn how to control your powers."
He thought to himself for a moment, trying to figure out what was going through her mind.
"This might sound like a weird question, but...are you afraid of your powers? I had that problem at first, too. If you are then that's gonna have to change because out here, you need every single edge you can get. I can help you learn, if you'd like."
He gave a reassuring smile.
"You can trust me; you know that, right? We're in this mess together so we might as well make the most of it."

When his entire facility was completely secured, Yeager patiently sat down at his desk next to his phone. He expected it to ring at any moment. Sure enough, after just a few seconds the phone started to ring and he picked it up right away. A heavily distorted voice came through the other end, no doubt having been sent through a voice filter to make the caller unidentifiable.
"Did you secure the weapons as we agreed?
Yeager replied confidently, although in a hushed tone. It wasn't necessary to be quiet since the line was completely secure and there was no chance of anyone hearing them, but it was a force of habit.
"Of course. Do you see now that your faith in me was well placed? Who else could have secured such a...unique purchase?"
Whoever was on the other end of the line did not seem amused.
"I will decide that for myself. Did you secure every last one of them? You know how dangerous this could be if it fell into the wrong hands."
Yeager chuckled.
"Of course. I'm just glad that you told me about it when you did. Normally, I wouldn't even consider buying something like that. Biological weapons are just...too messy for my tastes."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm

"I could always just beat you to death with it, Volt." Vulture remarked drily holding the wood and metal weapon like a club. She held her stance for a few moments before letting the weapon fall. "Whatever." She muttered. Stepping up to the window she checked her reflection. After fixing her tie she nodded, satisfied that the suit all fit together and wasn't too dirty from her engagement.
"You didn't grab my machete by any chance did you, Ampere?"

"I'm not afraid of my power. It just is. I'm cold because I'd rather not control it. One of these days it will consume me, and that will be the end of it. When that day comes, it will all be okay." She sighed and stood up. "In the end, what does it matter if I'm scared of it or not? The real issue is that everyone else is scared of me. Because they're afraid they want me dead. My only need beyond bare survival is to kill them before they kill me. Whoever they are."
Turning away she began to walk towards where the rooms were. "I'm going to bed."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 am

Vyse shook his head before saying "Sorry, kinda got distracted after the fight. I think I hit it with an electric shock and blast it out of sight." As he tossed her the ammunition for her gun examined her carefully. He glanced at the three people in the room and said "So now I need to decide what to do now. I can't think of anywhere those creeps wouldn't think to look for me."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Name: Known as Juror 13
Sex/Gender: Male
Affiliation: Runner
Weapons: Metal baseball bat
Ability: Short burst of strength though it can only be used 2 times a day before it tires him out.
Appearance: Caucasian. Wears a mask and hood.
Extra info: A Vigilante for hire. Primary targets are Control agents and murderers but has no problem with killing other runners.

A loud thudding could be heard in the distance along with the sound of someone screaming. The scream came from a man running into an alleyway. The man running was a murderer charged with the killing of his wife and child. The man was found not guilty in the court due to lack of evidence. The man was running from a hooded figure holding a metal bat who just broke through a wall. The man known as Juror 13 followed after his target dragging his bat on the ground. He wanted this sad sack of shit to know he was following him. Juror 13 knew the man was heading for a dead end. Eventually the running man reached the dead end and turned around listening to the sound of Juror 13's bat scrape across the ground. Juror 13 eventually made it up to the man, who was now on the ground starring up at him. "Robert Madigan. Founded guilty for the murderer Katelyn Madigan and Sarah Madigan. How do you plead?"

Roberts lips quivered as he looked up at his killer, waiting for his reply. After a minute he finally spoke. "Please... Please don't kill me. I didn't do it..."

Juror 13 lifted his bat up in both hands. "Wrong answer. You are found guilty." Juror 13 slammed the bat down on Robert's head, ending his life.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:27 am

"Go wherever you want. Eventually they'll find you. Didn't you tell me to fight the battles I knew were right? Why don't you stop running and come die with me." Vulture said to Vyse as she loaded the machine gun. Chambering a round she pocketed the gun and looked around the small room for another weapon. While the room was full of random bits of assorted stuff none of it looked like it was worthy of being a weapon. Looking to the woman in scrubs she asked, "Do you know of something that I could use like a baseball bat?"

OOT: Seeing as Egomaniac hasn't replied in awhile, gonna move Ignis over by Juror 13. For the lols!

Ignis; Female; With Control; Pick head axe; no abilities; full firefighter gear
The sound of metal impacting with something solid came from off to her right. Curiosity piqued Ignis left her usual search pattern to investigate. She managed to reach the alley just in time to watch the baseball bat descend and crush the man's skull. "Efficient." She said, her voice muffled by her face mask. The man wielding the bat turned to look at her.
"I assume you have a logical reason for doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 am

Juror 13 looked at the woman and began to walk towards he direction. "He was a murderer and it's my job to kill killers." He stopped when he got close to her and noticed she was from Control though he acted like he didn't. "Is there any reason why you felt the need to call out to me?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 am

Ignis shrugged noncommittally. "Review by your peers and all that. Need to keep in line with the justice system." She walked over to the corpse and knelt down next to it. "A murderer? I suppose I don't see any issue with your actions then." She looked around the alleyway having to turn her head more to account for the face mask as it limited her field of view.
"No scorch marks. So you're not a pyromancer. Therefore I have no reason to act. Lucky us." She said with a sardonic tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 am

Juror 13 watched as the woman examined the body with little interest till the word "pyromancer" popped up. "Pyromancer huh? I've dealt with a few of them before. They're not very fun." His serious expression returned to his face. "If you don't mind I'll be leaving now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 am

OOT just gonna continue and enigma can decide to follow or stay

Paige shook her head
"not in a place like this, the only thing we have are the fire axes in the cases, but if you break one of those it'll set off the alarms"
she looked out the window
"I guess I'll go down and see what they want"
she sighed then walked out of the room. She walked up the the desk to tell the receptionist that she was stepping outside for a moment for some fresh air. The receptionist nodded and paige headed down towards the front of the hospital and approached the two with caution
"You um wanted to speak to me?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 am

Maul studied her. Pretty, well-built, a good-looking lady.
"S'up."
James basically shrugged. "Crazy sword guy told you our offer. We know about your abilities, and we want to ensure that those abilities are not used to hurt innocent people. We'll give you training, employment, protection both physically and financially. You can live the rest of your life without fear of being chased, hunted down and killed for your powers, or because of them. We can ensure you never have to know what it's like to be a modern day witch."
He folded his arms, one finger constantly playing with the rose.
"So, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 pm

"I guess I could do worse then dying with you, though let's hope it doesn't happen for some time." Vyse chuckled as he began stretching before saying "And much as I think you should stay and recover, I think we should get moving. If those agents find out we're in here, they'll attack us without mercy." before he walked over to the door of Vulture's room and looked out at the nurses station and saw nobody was around.

"If you want, we could sneak over to the other side of the hospital, and escape out a window without anybody noticing." Vyse said coming back over to Vulture "We're on the second floor, but I think I could carry us both down with my electric powers. And call me Vyse, or you and I might go another round or two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Paige thought for a moment
"Being chased, hunted down, why would someone do that? im not hurting anyone"
she sighed
"Why me, why not the others? Why am I the one you want?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Maul spoke up.
"Two reasons, ma'am. Firstly, you're the one we had the file on, everyone else being there was a huge coincidence. Not often you get that many Runners in one place. And secondly, because everyone else who was with you I'm going to assume had a pretty big grudge against Control, judging from the words of Mr Loco-Stab. You haven't had to flee. You haven't had to live a life where the entire world is against you. Think about it like this."
He stepped forward, closer to her. Part of him wanted to take her hand and end this debate, but he swore he wouldn't do that unless there was any other way.
"Say someone mugs you. What are you going to do? Fight him off, but you're a fragile looking damsel. He's a big and scary mugger with a gun, you're gonna burn or freeze his ass, right? But what happens then? If you let him live, he'll go blabbing and everyone's gonna want to talk to you. If you kill him, you'll be running forever. It's a no-win. But if you come with us, and let us ensure you never have to use your powers in self-defense, you won't know the pain I've felt."
He brushed his hair out of his eyes.
"So, your decision, mademoiselle?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Paige took a step back when he took a step closer to her
"I've gotten this far in life without any problems, what makes you think it'll change now?"
she shook her head
"There are other ways of self defense other then using my power, I dont intend to use my power to hurt anyone, I just want to live a normal life"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 pm

She watched the man walk out of the alley and head off down the street. Okay... So now what? She wondered staring in the direction the man had taken. There was no use in her going to the incinerated area near the I9 lab, whatever had caused it was no longer around and so far there had been no calls of pyromancer sightings. Being a part of the Pyrotechnic Division of Control, the group of agents specifically detailed to arrest or exterminate pyromancers, her niche of work was limited. But that guy was a risk to others, possibly a runner. If he was a Runner it would be worthwhile to keep an eye on him, might even be fun tagging along.
Getting back to her feet took minimal effort, her body accustomed to the weight of the SCBA on her back. Curiosity piqued, boredom sated and her mind made up she set off after the man. She caught up to him with relative ease. She simply walked a safe distance behind him, finally being able to use the techniques for tailing someone they taught her in the academy. However all the clanking and rustling her outfit made as she moved gave her away. She didn't really mind though, that he knew she was following him. After all, what was a Judge without a Jury?

"Vyse huh? Well didn't expect that one, Sparky. You can just call me Vulture. Anyway..." She stepped out of the door and into the hallway. She looked around casually until she saw a red box attached to the wall. A smile brightened her features and she walked rapidly towards it ignoring the throb in her side. The red box was affixed to the wall and seemingly forgotten. A stand pipe hoseline and a flat headed axe sat inside the box protected by a glass window. Lettering on the glass read "Break in case of fire" in large emblazoned letters. Or there was also a handle that could be opened instead of breaking the glass.
A weapon was a weapon. AN axe wasn't exactly her preferred weapon of choice, especially having just gotten out of surgery, but it was better than nothing. The alarm would sound the moment she either opened the case or shattered the glass. Was it worth it? She had a gun after all and there would have to be a store somewhere nearby that offered a wide array of items that she could replace her lost machete with. Maybe it was laziness brought on by the drugs in her system or she just didn't really care. Maybe her depression had finally trumped her rational thought and every action she took was to end her own life. Whatever the reason her hand reached out, grasped the silver handle and tugged the case open. There was no alarm that she heard, but that didn't mean there wasn't one. Snatching the axe she ran back down the hallway one hand on her side. She slammed the door shut behind her and leaned against it panting hard.
"Okay, Vyse Fuse. Now what was that about electricking ourselves to the ground?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Maul laughed.
"Here's the thing, Paige. We don't get to live normal lives. It's just not possible. And no offence, but I didn't intend to hurt anyone with my abilities either. Next thing I know, I'm on the run and destroying lives left right and center."
He looked a little distant, then snapped right back as he continued. "If your answer's no, then say no and we'll leave you in peace. But just in case you need us, here's my card."
He snapped out a card with his phone number and handed it to her.
"I don't know what you may have heard about us. But we're not here to be your enemy. We're here to help people. Any time you need, call us."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:40 am

Juror 13 noticed that the female Control agent was following him but he didn't detect any ill will coming from her. Truth be told he didn't mind that someone was tagging along. Without even turning his head he spoke to her. "You can tag along as along as you don't get in my way." That was the last thing he said until he reached his destination. It was an old house the held another one of his targets. Juror 13 tried the door knob but of course it was unlocked. Normally he'd smash the wall or door down but he didn't want the woman to find out he was a runner. Instead he walked around to the side of the house and opened a window and went in through there. He motioned to the woman. "Stay put. If he runs out I want you to grab him." He closed the window not even waiting for a reply and went deeper into the house.

He found his target sitting on his couch watching TV. He walked up behind the man, rose his bat and sent it down on his head, killing the man. After his duty was Juror 13 left through the front door. "The jobs done. If you want to inspect the body like last time be my guest."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 am

Vyse walked to the nurses station and back and was pushing a wheelchair. He unfolded and said "Sit down, your still injured. After we bust out of here, your going to be taking it easy for a while." As he pointed to the chair

"And getting out of here is easy enough, we find a window, remove it. Then I'll run an electric current through this wheel chair and control it like I did with the trash can lids. We'll float down to the ground before riding this away to rest. We could choose any exit you want, we could even drive right past the controllers and nurse outside." Vyse said
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 am

After finishing making the sandwiches, she put them on plates for her guests, and carried them out into the dinning room. She then walked to the front room. "Lunch is ready." She said with a gentle smile on her face. "It's in the dinning room." She added.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-